Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cule54']CoD Escalation Map Pack

1.) AlanGee
2.) AlanGee (2)
3.) JimRome27
4.)Cule54
5.)Yohsh

Let's do this![/QUOTE]

Now complete. I've PM'd the three of you. If you don't send paypal by tomorrow around 3pm, you'll lose your slot.

[quote name='TheCro']Hmmm. Anyone interested in dropping a dollar on to a Tetris share? It's 4.99 on PSN right now.

1. (host)
2. TheCro
5.[/QUOTE]
That game is only playable on PSP.

[quote name='Sauron96']SSFIV Arcade Edition
Newest Alternate Costume Bundle

approx. $33/6= $6.60

1.Host?
2.Sauron96
3.ZerotypeX
4. Uuaww

Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

if theres a spot, im in.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am making a group of Infamous 2 + Under Siege
EU ps store
whos in ?
1.schrnkuk
2.GalGR
3.smarkbran

Magic the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 Group

This game drops next week (6/14) for $9.99. I want to go ahead and get a group together for this game that will commit to also purchase future DLC (the last game had $15 worth of DLC). Looking for 1 more who can host, or one of the current participants to volunteer to host.

1. (host)
2. Midguy
3. fmwross2
4. iwarboY
5. Oside_hunter

I'm looking for a MvC3 character DLC share or people who want a long term group. Need Jill and Shuma.

Still looking for more people...
Modnation Racers Track Pack DLCs($5 a share):
1.ODB
2.Wario64

[quote name='schrnkuk']i am making a group of Infamous 2 + Under Siege
EU ps store
whos in ?
1.schrnkuk
2.GalGR
3.smarkbran
5.[/QUOTE]

I might be in two shares if you still have them. How much is a share and what is the difference using the EU store instead of the US store?

[quote name='noone13']I might be in two shares if you still have them. How much is a share and what is the difference using the EU store instead of the US store?[/QUOTE]
For those two games on the EU store a price of a share will be $20. The only difference between EU and US is you can only use EU DLC for the games, US DLC isn't compatible.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Still looking for more people...
1.ODB
2.Wario64
5.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded Modnation a while back, but I've been considering going back and playing again.
I never really glanced at the DLC for the game though, so I have to ask, which track packs would this include?

For sale: Pixel junk shooter 2 w/WipoutHD and Little Big Planet

for the record, pj2 shooter is a GREAT! game, especially COOP

$2 bucks PP

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']I'm looking for a MvC3 character DLC share or people who want a long term group. Need Jill and Shuma.

1.ODB
2.Wario64
5.[/QUOTE]

I have Jill and Shuma. Do you have the Arcade edition DLC?

[quote name='solid penguin']I downloaded Modnation a while back, but I've been considering going back and playing again.
I never really glanced at the DLC for the game though, so I have to ask, which track packs would this include?[/QUOTE]
All of the track related content none of the mod or kart DLC.
Modnation Racers DLC will include: Stunt Prop Pack($5), Holiday Pack($5), Carnival Prop Pack($5), and the Far East Track Theme($10)

[quote name='bigbossVII']I have Jill and Shuma. Do you have the Arcade edition DLC?[/QUOTE]

I dont have any AE shares left but I would be interested in buying yours PM me with details.

Starting a Group that will buy games once or twice a month, Also we will have a PS+ on it to save on the games and get the free games. All games will be the newly released games and the first batch will include all games starting with when PSN came back up til whenever the group starts.
Retail games will also be included but need more votes to pass.

So initial cost will be at least $10 for the PS+, only active ppl join please for the voting which will be every 2/4 weeks depending on releases.

1. Jonfelkin
2. ryanhaggan
3. Fraggedbylaggers

No Minis or PS1 Classics.
Feel free to add yourself to the list, just make sure your willing to make it a long term group.

bumping this.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']I dont have any AE shares left but I would be interested in buying yours PM me with details.[/QUOTE]

Bummer, but PM sent anyway

Still looking for AE. I can only trade for it at this moment.

[quote name='Midguy']Magic the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 Group

This game drops next week (6/14) for $9.99. I want to go ahead and get a group together for this game that will commit to also purchase future DLC (the last game had $15 worth of DLC). Looking for 1 more who can host, or one of the current participants to volunteer to host.

1. Oside_hunter (host)
2. Midguy
3. fmwross2
4. iwarboY
5. [/QUOTE]

I don't mind hosting.

[quote name='schrnkuk']i am making a group of Infamous 2 + Under Siege
EU ps store
whos in ?
1.schrnkuk
2.GalGR
3.smarkbran
4.noone13
[/QUOTE]

I will take a share. Let me know when its ready to download.

Dino Crisis 1 + Dino Crisis 2 (PSOne Classic)

1. bill123 (Host)
2. xxjonoxx

need at least one more to join before we buy the games, PM me if interested

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Dino Crisis 1 + Dino Crisis 2 (PSOne Classic)

1. bill123 (Host)
2. xxjonoxx
3. uuaww

need at least one more to join before we buy the games, PM me if interested[/QUOTE]

in

Well the first Call of Duty Black Ops Escalation Map Pack already filled up, so I'm starting another one. I can't host it though.

1. (host)
2. StrikeZero

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']I'm looking for a MvC3 character DLC share or people who want a long term group. Need Jill and Shuma.

1.ODB
2.Wario64
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for modnation dlc

[quote name='StrikeZero']Well the first Call of Duty Black Ops Escalation Map Pack already filled up, so I'm starting another one. I can't host it though.

1. (host)
2. StrikeZero
3. iwarboY
4. iwarboY
5. iwarboY
[/QUOTE]

i need 3 spots. cool?

[quote name='karekano126']
Need the gameshare password for

[email protected]
[/QUOTE]
You traded me a Joe Danger share, which wound up on a friend's ps3, and he can't access the account because the host (was it you?) has to check the mail for the password change thingy...

[quote name='coneecheewa']HAVE:
:hot:CoD Black Ops 4 World at War Zombie Maps code.:hot:

WANT:
Make an offer. I prefer PSN cards, XBL points, or Amazon GC, but I'll consider any reasonable offer. These maps are not available to buy individually, and are goin for a pretty hefty sum on ebay, so avatar items won't make the cut. Individual DLC codes probably won't either. But you never know...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iwarboY']Great scott !!
Ok, here's the update.
after realizing we needed a fresh account with PSN+ to actually get this cheap price.. i've managed to retrieve an account which has never been used.
This accound ' has ' a welcome back package which has not been activated yet! :p
choice of 2 ps3 games and psp games PSN + ect.

the only downside is this is a new york profile. which means tax.

everyone still in?
..we need a host.
( For meek )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Scott
[/QUOTE]

1.ODB
2.Wario64
5.[/QUOTE]

This is weird, I've never signed up for such a thing...

[quote name='iwarboY']i need 3 spots. cool?[/QUOTE]

ok, let's try this again

i should be able to host

1. wario64 (host)
2. StrikeZero
3. iwarboY
4. iwarboY
5. iwarboY

Cool? I'll send pm's soon.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']All of the track related content none of the mod or kart DLC.
Modnation Racers DLC will include: Stunt Prop Pack($5), Holiday Pack($5), Carnival Prop Pack($5), and the Far East Track Theme($10)[/QUOTE]

Hmm, alright then, you can count me in.

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
+Newest Alternate Costume Pack from April

approx. $33/6= $6.60

1.Host?
2.Sauron96
3.ZerotypeX
4.TehFlame
5.Uuaww

Still need one more and someone willing to host

[quote name='Wario64']This is weird, I've never signed up for such a thing...[/QUOTE]
HA! So there is a wario64! Sorry man I got you and Rob64 mixed up.

1.ODB
2.ROB64
3.Radrodent
4.Solid Penguin

Just need one more.

[quote name='Sauron96']Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
+Newest Alternate Costume Pack from April

approx. $33/6= $6.60

1.Host?
2.Sauron96
3.ZerotypeX
4.TehFlame
5.Uuaww

Still need one more and someone willing to host[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna have to drop, got a share from a friend.

Starting a Group that will buy games once or twice a month, Also we will have a PS+ on it to save on the games and get the free games. All games will be the newly released games and the first batch will include all games starting with when PSN came back up til whenever the group starts.
Retail games will also be included but need more votes to pass.

So initial cost will be at least $10 for the PS+, only active ppl join please for the voting which will be every 2/4 weeks depending on releases.

1. Jonfelkin
2. ryanhaggan
3. Fraggedbylaggers

No Minis or PS1 Classics.
Feel free to add yourself to the list, just make sure your willing to make it a long term group.

Assassin's Creed II Deluxe ($2 per person)

1. [host]
2. antlp89
3. ZerotypeX
4. doucheland
5. happy

Only 1 spot left . Get it before the sale ends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back