CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last attempt at looking for an SSF4 Super Complete Alternate Costume Pack. (And/or the Ultra Set too)

Sale ends tommorow i believe. Otherwise i'm just buying it myself.

[quote name='jlazenby1']In my account-
Assasins Creed
Assasins Creed 2 Deluxe (all DLC)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 w/dlc
Hustle Kings
Planet Mini Golf

Really trying for $10 PSN cards but I may take trades, message me on PSN mudvayne234567[/QUOTE]

This guys a legit smooth trader fellas

[quote name='jlazenby1']In my account-
Assasins Creed
Assasins Creed 2 Deluxe (all DLC)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 w/dlc
Hustle Kings
Planet Mini Golf

Really trying for $10 PSN cards but I may take trades, message me on PSN mudvayne234567[/QUOTE]
That'll help him more :p --> guys, jlazenby1 is a legit trader! (traded him twice @qj)

Are 4 others interested in a Shank/Dead Nation/Infamous share for a $1? You're basically paying for Shank (on sale for $5).

I'm about ready to get on my knees and beg....Anyone interested in hosting a group to get the current Fallout NV DLCs, and possibly any future DLC's?

Or anyione already have the DLCs and willing to open up[ a share for me?

[quote name='praxus07']I'm about ready to get on my knees and beg....[/QUOTE]

Just keep posting and be patient. It will annoy a few, but you'll get what you want eventually. There's alot of CAGs who read through the topic but never post. Worst case scenario, you'll have to host and sell the shares over time.

I tried to gain access to my borderlands DLC and the password has been changed. I purchased it from waunel and the username was [email protected]. If anybody knows the new password could you please send me a message. I already contacted him and there is no reply :(

[quote name='iRobotZombie']Infamous 2 Gameshare issue resolved.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean about issue resolved?

I'm adding my self to your inFamous 2 gameshare:

Infamous UK PSN (£49.99)
------------------------------
1. iRobotZombie (Host)
2. (Reserved)
3. (Reserved)
4. GalGR

Anybody have CoD classic or Escalation maps or PvZ for trade? Have quite a few PSN games, including Fat Princess, Bf1943, Sonic Adventure & more. WB games are Dead Nation & Stardust. Please contact me through PSN, thanks!

I'm selling all my accounts. You can buy them separately at the normal price, or buy them all at 1/2 price! (please do the latter. I want to get rid of them in 1 go). So yeah, buy them all and divide amounts by 2.

Account 1: $4
Pac-Man Championship Ed. DX
Microbots

Account 2: $4
Costume Quest and Deathspank 2

Account 3: $12
Crazy Taxi, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Castle Crashers, Tecmo Bowl Throwback, Scott Pilgrim

Account 4/5: $14
Mass Effect 2+Arrival DLC

Account 6: $4
FF8 and Castlevania:SOTN

Account 7: $4
Fat Princess+DLC

Some other ones. Will update when I find the other spreadsheet.

So yeah, PM me if interested. Thanks. (I won't look at this thread for it. Just a heads up.)

[quote name='GalGR']What do you mean about issue resolved?

I'm adding my self to your inFamous 2 gameshare:

Infamous UK PSN (£49.99)
1. iRobotZombie (Host)
2. (Reserved)
3. (Reserved)
4. GalGR
5.TylDurden
[/QUOTE]
Bam, lets do this.

Can anyone answer this question for me? When I switch to a new hard drive in my PS3 will the backup keep my gameshare accounts activate, or will I need to deactivate and reactivate them?

Thanks.

Infamous UK PSN (£49.99)
1. iRobotZombie (Host)
2. BustdMagz
3. smarkbran
4. GalGR
5.TylDurden

Bam, lets do this.

Will get these to you later on tonight :)

[quote name='Oside_hunter']Can anyone answer this question for me? When I switch to a new hard drive in my PS3 will the backup keep my gameshare accounts activate, or will I need to deactivate and reactivate them?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I believe you will need to deactivate/activate.

Umm anyone mind doing an inFAMOUS 2 gameshare?

I only have $7 on my Paypal but I do have 4/6 of the PSN games (inFAMOUS, Ratchet and Clank, Wipeout HD (and Fury), and Dead Nation) and some themes/Killzone 3 DLC you can gameshare as well.

I'm desperate xD

(I could also just pay you through Paypal about a week later)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Oside_hunter']Can anyone answer this question for me? When I switch to a new hard drive in my PS3 will the backup keep my gameshare accounts activate, or will I need to deactivate and reactivate them?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Deactivate then reactivate.

[quote name='MrRosales']Am I missing something here or is Infamous 2 actually on PSN?[/QUOTE]

Its on the UK Store so you have to find someone with a UK account. If you find one, I want in.

inFamous 2 interest:

-0_0 (hosted a g.s? if I followed, MrRosales*, Foxx* were in it, who else?)
-kryptonic
-noone13
-adamsant12-mauaus
-iRobotZombie
-mythus? (US only?)
-bcowns*
-Polaris1001
-schrnkuk
-EstonianBeast (no paypal?)
-_Ph03n1x_ (wants 2 slots?)
-Just2dirty* ?
-OlDirtyBastard ?
-meeek? (I kinda liked the demo, but I'm afraid I'll quickly get bored)

I'll leave my buddy's slot to bhoya, and fuze9 may even take my place, I'll buy a share later! it went too fast, never had the chance to talk to my buddy...

1. xanchui HOST
2. Waynetid
3. adamsant12

4. bhoya
5. fuze9

[quote name='iowaholdem']To mention this again, I will host an inFAMOUS 2 gameshare when it hits the NA store, hopefully with this next store update!

1. iowaholdem (host)
2. iowaholdem
3. bastiartadi
4. Azazael13
5.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='jgiovanni']Looking to sell:
1 share of Infamous 2 SuperVoucher (includes all DLC skins, powers and music) for $5
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BustdMagz']Looking for a share of Borderlands , for possibly 6 buks. Anyone have?[/QUOTE]
Looking for:
-new password of joedangercagger share (host needs to check mail)

[quote name='meeek']Guys, you could take matters into your own hands lol. That is get 5 people together, buy a £50 psn card, make an UK account, etc...

1. ................. NEED HOST
2. OlDirtyBastard
3. MrRosales
4. Foxx

meeek? (playing demo as of now)[/QUOTE]

I'm down for inFAMOUS 2 however I can only put $7 and some PSN games down right now or finish paying in a week. I want the game so badly :cry:

Midnight Club LA Complete and/or Outland anyone?

Also, still looking for Wizardy: Labyrinth of Lost Souls, Arcana Heart 3, and the SSF4 Ultra Costume Pack

Looking to either join or start a group to get all of the MK DLC. Klassic costume bundle is out now, Skarlet comes out next week, followed by Kenshi, Rain, and an unannounced fighter.

PM me if you already have a group going or want to join the group. If I get enough responses, I'll just start it myself.

Making UC2 GoTY DLC share!

$3.49 a share!

1. scarhawk (host)

Also Selling 1 Bad Company 2 Vietnam share:
Only $2.49 (Comes with Welcome Back Package)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Midnight Club LA Complete and/or Outland anyone?

Also, still looking for Wizardy: Labyrinth of Lost Souls, Arcana Heart 3, and the SSF4 Ultra Costume Pack[/QUOTE]

I'd go for both Midnight club and Outland.

I'm also looking for Arcana Heart 3 and Modnation Racers.

[quote name='SniperWulf']I'd go for both Midnight club and Outland.

I'm also looking for Arcana Heart 3 and Modnation Racers.[/QUOTE]

Wanna start up an Outland/Midnight Club group? I'd be interested in a share. (And it might be easier to find since it just came out)

I would suggest Arcana Heart, but everyone is just looking for hosts at this point

Also, im considering hosting a Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls group (3$ per person). if i get enough people by the time i get the PSN card tommorow, ill host it

Wizardry:LLS
1. dgwillia006

[quote name='Foxx']I'm down for inFAMOUS 2 however I can only put $7 and some PSN games down right now or finish paying in a week. I want the game so badly :cry:[/QUOTE]

Eh I wouldn't worry about it too much. The worst thing that could happen is whoever becomes the host gives you the info until you can pay in full.

1. ................. NEED HOST
2. OlDirtyBastard
3. MrRosales
4. Foxx
5. stvalmass

Now all we need is a UK host

[quote name='Foxx']Looks like we have enough people. We just need a host for inFAMOUS 2. Anyone down?[/QUOTE]

You don't need the host to be from europe...
Just create an account and say you are from the UK and lie about all the other stuff.
Then buy two 25 pounds PSN cards, and becuase the game is exactly 50 pounds you have no extra money left in the account.

For buying the European cards use this site: http://electronicfirst.com/buy-playstation-network-cards/25playstation-network-cards-uk/
I used it twice to buy European cards. Even though I read some bad reviews about this site, I used it twice, and it only took them about 15 minutes to send the copied version of the cards via e-mail. They also sell it cheaper then the card content!
You can also use Shopto: http://www.shopto.net/PS3/ACCESSORIES/PS325CODEINSTANT-PlayStation Network Card 25 PSN.html
I acctually never bought from this one, but it's the same story too - e-mail delivery and it's cheaper then the card itself.
EDIT: It seems that if you never bought something on Shopto, then buying virtual card won't work.
I sure there are more sites like these, just check on the internet.

I only hope there is no rule against publishing comercial sites. In case there is, I get nothing from adverting these sites and I will edit my message.

[quote name='GalGR']You don't need the host to be from europe...
Just create an account and say you are from the UK and lie about all the other stuff.
Then buy two 25 pounds PSN cards, and becuase the game is exactly 50 pounds you have no extra money left in the account.

For buying the European cards use this site: http://electronicfirst.com/buy-playstation-network-cards/25playstation-network-cards-uk/
I used it twice to buy European cards. Even though I read some bad reviews about this site, I used it twice, and it only took them about 15 minutes to send the copied version of the cards via e-mail. They also sell it cheaper then the card content!

I only hope there is no rule against publishing comercial sites. In case there is, I get nothing from adverting this site and I will edit my message.[/QUOTE]

Erm yes I know but I don't have any way to host myself or I would do so. Helpful information though :)

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']I'm selling all my accounts. You can buy them separately at the normal price, or buy them all at 1/2 price! (please do the latter. I want to get rid of them in 1 go). So yeah, buy them all and divide amounts by 2.

Account 1: $4
Pac-Man Championship Ed. DX
Microbots

Account 2: $4
Costume Quest and Deathspank 2

Account 3: $12
Crazy Taxi, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Castle Crashers, Tecmo Bowl Throwback, Scott Pilgrim

Account 4/5: $14
Mass Effect 2+Arrival DLC

Account 6: $4
FF8 and Castlevania:SOTN

Account 7: $4
Fat Princess+DLC

Some other ones. Will update when I find the other spreadsheet.

So yeah, PM me if interested. Thanks. (I won't look at this thread for it. Just a heads up.)[/QUOTE]

To add:

Account 8: $10
PS+ account (has stacking, etc. on it)

Account 9: $2
Enslaved DLC

Account 10: Free
Bioshock 1 DLC-UPDATE: GIVEN to rpg

So yeah, please PM if interested. Thanks.

Making UC2 GoTY DLC share!

$3.49 a share!

1. scarhawk (host)

Also Selling 1 Bad Company 2 Vietnam share:
Only $2.49 (Comes with Welcome Back Package)

Just a heads up in case someone, upon seeing it in the store, doesn't know the details about it: American McGee's Alice for $9.99 is not a downloadable title, you have to own the Alice: Madness Returns disc to run it.

I figured someone might come in here and try to start a group without knowing that, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back