CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in a share of God of War 1/2, Dante's Inferno, MtG 2011+expansions, MtG 2012, Outland, and Beyond Good and Evil? ($100 total, sale for $18 per person)

1. xanchui

[quote name='dgwillia006']Okay, well i plan to get it sometime between 5-7PM EST tommorow. So its up to you whenever you want to send the money.

Wizardry:Labyrinth of Lost Souls
1. dgwillia006 (Host)
2.Fear_Me_All
3.adamsant12
5.[/QUOTE]

so it 3$ a share right ?

Arcana Heart 3 gameshare $6 a piece

1. (host)
2. Darken
3. TehFlame
4. SaltySheep

2 more slots(including host) to be filled since Bastiartadi has pulled out

[quote name='fear_Me_All']so it 3$ a share right ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ill pm my info out tommorow morning.

Also, i'd like in Arcana Hearts

Arcana Heart 3 gameshare $6 a piece

1. (host)
2. Darken
3. TehFlame
4. SaltySheep
5. dgwillia006

[quote name='schrnkuk']selling under siege slot
5$ for a piece (you will get the account in the moment you pay)[/QUOTE]

Under Siege is 25 bucks? Damn.

Lol it's (was? sale ended?) $10 for ps+, gutsy move! :p

dgwillia006, I PM'd you, flava's active right now!

PS: I have a Split/Second slot (with dlc) to sell, $7 (regular $8)

Ah, i'd rather buy a PSN Card. Theres more i need to get anyway

All i have in Paypal is 7$ anyway XD

Either way i sent him a PM with an offer, doubt he'd be interested in it though (Have a ton of unused DLC codes from newer games)

1. Anhmeister (host)
2. Darken
3. TehFlame
4. SaltySheep
5. dgwillia006

I'll host the Arcana Heart 3 share. I will send out PMs to all members later today.

[quote name='meeek']Lol it's (was? sale ended?) $10 for ps+, gutsy move! :p

dgwillia006, I PM'd you, flava's active right now!

PS: I have a Split/Second slot (with dlc) to sell, $7 (regular $8)[/QUOTE]

Was a no go. It'd be much simpler for me to just buy a card anyway.

[quote name='GalGR']If you want to host another group of Beyong Good and Evil, then count me in![/QUOTE]

If there is a group, I'd like 2 shares.

Just curious, to everyone in my Wizardry group. Would you also be interested in getting the 4.99$ DLC for it too? Only 1$ more per person.

1. dgwillia006 (Host)
2.Fear_Me_All
3.adamsant12

[quote name='mauaus']3 people more :p[/QUOTE]

Just want to let you know that obtaining a UK PSN card is a huge shitfest with crappy customer services. Enjoy!

[quote name='dgwillia006']Just curious, to everyone in my Wizardry group. Would you also be interested in getting the 4.99$ DLC for it too? Only 1$ more per person.

1. dgwillia006 (Host)
2.Fear_Me_All
3.adamsant12
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in joining the wizardry group and getting the dlc.

Making UC2 GoTY DLC share!

$2.99 a share - as low as I'll go for $35 worth of DLC

1. scarhawk (host)

Also Selling 1 Bad Company 2 Vietnam share:
Only $2.49 (Comes with Welcome Back Package)

Also Selling W@W Black Ops Zombie Maps - $11.99

[quote name='schrnkuk']selling under siege slot
5$ for a piece (you will get the account in the moment you pay)[/QUOTE]

Under Siege is only 19.99 regular price, your shares should only be $4 a piece. :roll:

I can't keep track of the Beyond Good & Evil groups anymore. I know I've started a few, but lost track of them. I'm honestly just gonna shut up until the game comes to the PSN... which it should have by now.

Anyone interested in a share of Dante's Inferno, MtG 2011+expansions, MtG 2012, Outland, and Beyond Good and Evil and $30 of whatever else? ($100 total, sale for $18 per person)

1. xanchui

[quote name='dgwillia006']You skipped a person lol

Midnight Club LA Complete+Outland (About 6$ per share)
1. [host] astralproxy
2.dgwillia006
3. SniperWulf
4. radrodant
5. FasLyfe[/QUOTE]

I'm in

Also selling share of Borderlands 6$ and a share of AC2 DE 4$

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, well 1 slot then. Im about to head out soon to get the card. So before i leave ill send out my info

Wizardry:Labyrinth of Lost Souls+Dungeon DLC (4$ per share)
1. dgwillia006 (Host)
2.Fear_Me_All
3.adamsant12
4.frictor

[quote name='Buuhan1']I can't keep track of the Beyond Good & Evil groups anymore. I know I've started a few, but lost track of them. I'm honestly just gonna shut up until the game comes to the PSN... which it should have by now.[/QUOTE]

If you'll change your mind and you would like to open a Beyond Good and Evil group, then count me in.

I noticed something, why there is no Fancy Pants Adventures gameshare group here?

If someone will agree to host then put me in.

Fancy Pants Adventures
---------------------------
1. Host (need someone who can host)
2. GalGR

Selling 3 shares of mtg dotp 2012 + future expansions, hopefully on the last bit
for $2 each.

also little late but looking for an assassin's creed 2 share

[quote name='dgwillia006']Just curious, to everyone in my Wizardry group. Would you also be interested in getting the 4.99$ DLC for it too? Only 1$ more per person.

1. dgwillia006 (Host)
2.Fear_Me_All
3.adamsant12
5.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dgwillia006']Alright, the PSN Account is set up, just going to get the card.

PM's sent.

I should be back in an hour or two. (Stupid errand day

[quote name='GalGR']If you'll change your mind and you would like to open a Beyond Good and Evil group, then count me in.[/QUOTE]

I'll definitely start one once the PS Blog actually confirms it to be in an update. Back some months ago when I first started seeking people for a group there was barely any interest, but it's nice to see there's quite a bit of interest now.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I'll definitely start one once the PS Blog actually confirms it to be in an update. Back some months ago when I first started seeking people for a group there was barely any interest, but it's nice to see there's quite a bit of interest now.[/QUOTE]

Couple years ago I rented the game to the PS2 but I didn't finished it.
Last year I bought the PC version of the game, but because it's a poor port of the PS2 version it's full of bugs. And now that's it's on the PS3 There's no way I don't take it.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I'll definitely start one once the PS Blog actually confirms it to be in an update. Back some months ago when I first started seeking people for a group there was barely any interest, but it's nice to see there's quite a bit of interest now.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I have never played it or even seen someone playing it but all I hear are good things so I will definitely be picking this one up.

@Buuhan.. me and 2 other friends would like to have beyond good and evil too. So count me in. Somebody else should be host tough since I can t buy 10 dollar psn cards

[quote name='alangee']Outland Group: $2 per share

1.) AlanGee (host)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

Been waiting for this for way too long![/QUOTE]

ill join :)

Anyone interested in a share of MtG 2011+expansions, MtG 2012, Outland, and Beyond Good and Evil + Scott Pilgrim? ($60 total, sell for $9 per person)

1. xanchui

Also selling a share of infamous + Motorstorm 3d Rift + Planet MiniGolf + WipeOut HD/Fury + LittleBigPlanet ($8 or best offer)

Last edited by a moderator:
Outland Group CLOSED
1.) AlanGee (host)
2.) lilman
3.) mauaus
4.) glemtvapen
5.) TheCro

Okay guys, i'll be setting up the account shortly. I'll PM you guys right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back