Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='envelopes']limbo cost 15/5= 3 ea
1.envelopes (host?)
2.mauaus
3.rpg
4.Reiter34
5.jlazenby1

So this? Are you guys comfortable / uncomfortable with me hosting? I'm just eager to play.[/QUOTE]

I'm cool with you hosting. I'm also eager to play. Ready to send PayPal whenever you confirm.

EDIT: Successful trade with envelopes! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SaltySheep']Have a slot of God of War collection(includes The Last Guy & locoroco as welcome back games).

Looking to trade for racing games such as split second or midnight club. Am also looking for Infamous 2. Will top up accordingly.[/QUOTE]

Would you take burnout and a few other games?

OK it looks like it's a go. I've PMed each of you, individually & tediously - I really need to earn a better rank.

limbo cost 15/5= 3 ea
1.envelopes (host)
2.mauaus
3.rpg
4.Reiter34 (paid)
5.jlazenby1

hopefully it will be done like an hour from now.

Bioshock 2 DLC Bundle
[quote name='Jokerkun890']I am fine with that if everyone else is, and if you're offering the DLC bundle.[/QUOTE]

Same here

Looking for:

borderlands + all dlc
limbo
all mk dlc (future and current) group

if anyone is selling a slot or starting a group for any of those, pm me/add me to the group.

[quote name='Rising']I'm fine with it as well. Bundle $11/5 = $2.20
Host can start pm'ing our group with info.[/QUOTE]

Ok, but i forgot to tell you that i dont have the Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack DLC, just the other three packs.

If you want it, let me know. Ill give you the slot for 2 $.

Scott Pilgrim + Knives Chau DLC
3 slots available - $1.70 each

PixelJunk Shooter 2
1 slot available - $1.40

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
1 slots available - $1.40 each

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC
1 slot available - $2.00

Limbo + The UnderGarden - NEW REALEASE!!!
1 slot available - $4.00

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

Anyone have the password to [email protected]? Tried to sell/deactivate this with no luck.

Hey, anyone hosting a Share for any of the following...?

All Fallout: New Vegas DLC (I REALLY want this!)
Tales of Monkey Island
Castle Crashers
Hard Corps: Uprising + DLC
Outland
Mass Effect 2

Let me know and I'll respond ASAP.

[quote name='extra80']Ok, but i forgot to tell you that i dont have the Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack DLC, just the other three packs.

If you want it, let me know. Ill give you the slot for 2 $.[/QUOTE]

From what I can find on the internet the SST pack doesn't have any trophies, so I don't really care. As long as you have the three with trophies I'm game.

Send me/us your paypal?

[quote name='extra80']Ok, but i forgot to tell you that i dont have the Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack DLC, just the other three packs.

The three other packs? Wait so.....you don't have the Minerva's Den DLC?

There's the Rapture Metro Map Pack, Character Pack, and the Protector Trials Pack. And of course the Minerva's Den DLC.
I'm okay without Sinclair Solutions Test Pack, but can you give a list of which DLC you have?

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']Borderland + All DLC ($4 a slot)

1. Tdwp_do0d (host)
2. foladar
3. foladar

Add yourself to the list if you want in.[/QUOTE]

I'll take two spots.

I understand now. So you already brought the three trophies related dlc (Rapture Metro Map Pack, Protector Trials Pack, Minerva's Den DLC) before the sale and now you are selling it for $2 a share.

If the group still follows through and get the bundle, I'm ok with that. If not, I dont mind paying $2 for the three trophies related dlc only.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']Borderland + All DLC ($4 a slot)

1. Tdwp_do0d (host)-PAID
2. foladar-PAID
3. foladar-PAID
4. pbnate88-PAID

Add yourself to the list if you want in.[/QUOTE]

Sent out pp info. One more spot left.

Enslaved: Pigsy's Perfect 10, $2 a share
1. Usuyami
2. FastDontLie
3. Rising
4. Bigwig_rah
5. smarkbran

full. host can start pm'ing group. i assume the host is usuyami.

[quote name='solid penguin']The three other packs? Wait so.....you don't have the Minerva's Den DLC?

There's the Rapture Metro Map Pack, Character Pack, and the Protector Trials Pack. And of course the Minerva's Den DLC.
I'm okay without Sinclair Solutions Test Pack, but can you give a list of which DLC you have?[/QUOTE]

I got Rapture Metro Map Pack, Protector Trials and the Minerva's Den DLC

[quote name='extra80']I got Rapture Metro Map Pack, Protector Trials and the Minerva's Den DLC[/QUOTE]

Ahh I see. Well in that case, yeah I'm in. Just send me your paypal info, and I'll buy a slot for sure. $2 right?

I am looking to see if anyone is interested in splitting the bioshock 2 DLC bundle pack that's on sale this week....

I would also like to know if anyone has a share with Resident Evil 5 DLC they would like to sell.... thanks in advance...

I am also trying to find or set up a longterm gameshare group for LBP/LBP2 DLC...

Question: If I get only DLC via Game Share and delete the user account afterwards, will the DLC stop working? I know that Games do, but since DLC is stored as Game Data in the PS3, I figured it might be different.

[quote name='mauaus']1. xxjonoxx
2. mauaus
3. just2dirty
4. firex1
5. vgossain

We are all set, lets do this![/QUOTE]

Is this group still happening for Limbo?

Probably going to put together a Wizardry + DLC group, as well.

Wizardry - $15
Scenario - $8
Level Pack - $1
Total - $24 = $4.80 per share

Let me know if you're interested.
1. Tom Jane
2. Relysis

looking to buy magic the gathering 2012 or will start 1. feel free to add. also selling dungeon hunter alliance and clash of heroes in 1 account for 5 bux.

magic 2012:
1.me

I have a couple of shares for this account:

inFamous 2(+Sniper power, stalker granade and 3 extra missions DLC), MAG and Deadliest warrior (US account). would sell for paypal
or trading to Mass effect 2 + other games or RDR DLC, Black OPS map packs, GTA IV DLC, Assasins creed brotherhood DLC, Fallout 3, NV DLC, Enslaved DLC (only EU/UK, except for full games) and inFamous 2 DLC(US) just offer
also have a couple of $50 PSN cards would sell them for $40

PM me if interested

Have a slot of God of War collection(includes The Last Guy & locoroco as welcome back games).

Looking to trade for racing games such as split second or midnight club. Am also looking for Infamous 2. Will top up accordingly.

I'm looking to start up a gameshare for Metal Gear Solid. I have a $10 PSN Card handy, so we'll be good to go as soon as all 5 slots are filled.

Metal Gear Solid ($9.99) - $2 per slot

1. heavyd814life (host)
2. Gray13wolf420

Anybody wanna host a slot for all the mortal kombat dlc besides the online pass? If so Im in and can paypal money almost immediately, pm me if you can host and are ready

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'm looking to start up a gameshare for Metal Gear Solid. I have a $10 PSN Card handy, so we'll be good to go as soon as all 5 slots are filled.

1. heavyd814life (host)
2. Gray13wolf420
5.[/QUOTE]

Hell yes! You can count me in :bouncy:

I'm looking to start up a gameshare for Metal Gear Solid. I have a $10 PSN Card handy, so we'll be good to go as soon as all 5 slots are filled.

1. heavyd814life (host)
2. Gray13wolf420
3. solid penguin

Scott Pilgrim + Knives Chau DLC
3 slots available - $1.70 each

PixelJunk Shooter 2
1 slot available - $1.40

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
1 slots available - $1.40 each

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC
1 slot available - $2.00

LIMBO + The UnderGarden - NEW RELEASE!!!
1 slot available - $4.00

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

Anyone have the password to [email protected]? Tried to sell/deactivate this with no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back