CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking to trade with someone for MW2 Resurgance DLC.....If anyone has the Resurgance maps and would like to make a trade just send me a tell at what you might be interested in....

I have all the playstation free stuff, Escalation, Annihilation, World at war map packs 1 and 3, the original cod4 map pack, MK online passcode and a bunch of other shit...just let me know what you are looking for

Is anyone interested in getting the Black Ops Classic Zombie maps? Our plan is to get one from ebay and split the bill. I have already have me and my friends so we need three more people.

I have a few accounts for sale. I listed prices but I will also listen to offers. Thanks.

Account #1 $3
Lara Croft
TV Show King
Dead Nation
Wipeout HD

Account #2 $4
UNO
Modern Domination
Red Dead Redemption Undead DLC

I will take $5 for both accounts right now if someone will take them. I am running out of room on my PS3 so these need to go. I am about to just delete them if nobody wants them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bluntsly']Anyone have a slot for Dead Block? Don't really mind if it has anything else on it either, or would anyone like to host a group with Dead Block + ___?

Pm me :D[/QUOTE]

Interested:
ME2
AC2
Flower
Magic 2012
Dead Block

[quote name='noone13']I have a few accounts for sale. I listed prices but I will also listen to offers. Thanks.

Account #1 $3
Lara Croft
TV Show King
Dead Nation
Wipeout HD

Account #2 $4
both Modern Warfare 2 Map Packs
Stardust
InFamous

Account #3 $4
UNO
Modern Domination

I will take $10 for all three accounts right now if someone will take them. I am running out of room on my PS3 so these need to go. I am about to just delete them if nobody wants them.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh Damn dude....don't do that I can really use that MW2 Resurgance DLC but I dont have paypal...Hook a fellow gamer up perhaps....?

trading for a bloody roar 2

i got:

Dead block
Metal Gear Solid 1
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Final Fantasy 7
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Modern Combat: Domination
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance

[quote name='darkpal245']Any interests in forming a Call of Duty Black Ops all DLC group? I'll be willing to host for the current three map packs(First Strike, Escalation, Annihilation) and the fourth once released. It will cost $9 to join for the first three maps.

1. darkpal
2. skylinersx
3. iqubal
4. darkpal

Need one more to start, pm me. Might be closer to $12 a slot since members want to get all 4 map packs on one account.[/QUOTE]

Anyone interested? We only need one more person.

Looking for Resurgance MW2 map Pack in a trade....Have no problem giving info first as long as you are well known or a reputable source...If you have negative rep then I ask to go first....Im a college student with children, I dont have time to be ripping people off....Im a gamer trying to help other gamers help me

Last post today..

Share1 - Outland, Akimi Village, BG&E HD - $5.50 (.50 cents off)
Share2 - Midnight Club Complete - $3.50 (.50 cents off)
Share3 - Borderlands Complete - $11 ($1 off.. Is the sale over yet? I bought this before :p)

Wanting to host a share with Dead Block asap, anyone interested in Dead Block + Mass Effect 2 and Vagrant Story or some other combo? PM me, thanks!

likeme has lost his slot for the CoD Annihilation map pack.

$3 for the first to PM me. I will send as soon as you send paypal.

EDIT: Currently waiting on payment. I'll let y'all know if he comes through.

[quote name='iwarboY']Dragon Age 2 DLC is $32.00 total which comes to $6.40 per person.
If anyone is interested please add your name.

( EDIT: Thanks for the $ correction Jokerkun890 )

1) host
2) iwarboY
3) evantees
4) ?
5) ?

this is for all DLC.[/QUOTE]

can we add darkspawn chronicles for origins? and bah hmm do have half of the dlc already.

Selling

Account 1 - $2 with 3 slots left (or Annihilation DLC)

- Wipeout HD and HD Fury expansion

- Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

----
Account 2 -$4 (or Annihilation DLC) (1 slot left)

Resistance 3 beta (this is early access that is happening right now)

inFAMOUS

Dead Nation

Uncharted 2 Siege DLC

Have the following for trade:

1) God of war collection; includes The Last Guy & Locoroco as welcome back games
Looking to trade for split second or infamous 2(will paypal the difference,or trade additional games)

2) Castle Crashers; includes The Last Guy as welcome back games
Looking to trade for Space Invaders.

Morning CAGs :)

I want to host either Dead Block ($2 each) or Dead Block + Mass Efffect 2 ($14 each), is anyone interested in either of these? I'll even accept US funds, cos I'm a generous Canadian ;)! I want to get this going tonight, I've heard mixed things about Dead Block but I'm so curious to try it out.

Looking to SELL these shares, all are discounted!

Complete Borderlands - $11 ($1 off)

Complete Midnight Club - $3.50 (.50 off)

Akimi Village, Outland, Beyond good and Evil HD - $5.50 (.50 off!)
(Here's a nice review of BG+E, http://thriftygamer.ca/?p=74)

I'm getting a lot of work done at home today so I'm able to get these to you ASAP after payment is sent.. Thanks everyone :)

[quote name='evantrees']can we add darkspawn chronicles for origins? and bah hmm do have half of the dlc already.[/QUOTE]

bro, honestly, i really don't think adding anything but dragon age 2 dlc is a good idea. this group is already going to be super slow.

Dragon Age 2 DLC is $32.00 total which comes to $6.40 per person.
If anyone is interested please add your name.

We need 1 more interest for this group.

1) host
2) iwarboY
3) evantrees
4) astralproxy
5) dammenion

this is for all DLC.

[quote name='skylinersx']Anyone interested? We only need one more person.[/QUOTE]

I maybe

Selling 1 slot of:

Black ops Annihilation
Killzone 3 Map Pack Bundle
LA Noire Rockstar pass

$6 PM me -- 2 dollars off cause im getting annihilation for free

Selling two game shares with 1 slot remaining on each account:
Borderlands (with all 4 DLCs), $12 OBO
Bionic Commando: Rearmed, $2 OBO
Buy Borderlands and get BC:R FREE.
(these were purchased awhile ago before the recent sales).

Willing to trade Borderlands (with all DLCs) for Infamous 2, Mass Effect 2 with all DLCs, or a game share account with a bunch of PSN games.

Paypal only. PM please.

If you have a couple of newly released games (ie: Limbo, outland, etc) bundled together, I might be able to take it off of your hands.

And also have a share of Tetris for sale. $2. Willing to trade for Risk.

[quote name='darkpal245']Any interests in forming a Call of Duty Black Ops all DLC group? I'll be willing to host for the current three map packs(First Strike, Escalation, Annihilation) and the fourth once released. It will cost $12 to join for all four maps.

1. darkpal
2. skylinersx (paid)
3. iqubal (paid)
4. fear_Me_All (paid)
5. starmask2k3 (Paid?)
[/QUOTE]

Completed.

I need to free up some space on my PS3. Willing to sell these for less than share price, so just contact me.

[quote name='randomdud']I have sold my share of the account with Record of Agarest War, so I am interested in purchasing a share for just that game plus some/all DLC. Please PM me if you have a share. :)

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 3$ paypal gift.]
[/QUOTE]

i'm hosting a COD Black Ops Annihilation share, this is for Annihilation DLC only, $3 a slot

1. wario64 (host)

I also have another share with Annihilation and Escalation map packs. $5

Still looking to buy a Plants vs Zombie share, PM me. Do not friend request me on PSN with your 0 trophy profile and ask me what I have to trade on my main account. Geez >.>

Fat Princess bundle (Game, DLC and dynamic theme). If need be I could host, but if someone else wants to they're welcomed. $3/share

1. Buuhan1 (possible host)
2. Buuhan1
3. killa5k7

[quote name='Buuhan1']Fat Princess bundle (Game, DLC and dynamic theme). If need be I could host, but if someone else wants to they're welcomed. $3/share

1. Buuhan1 (possible host)
2. Buuhan1
3. killa5k7
5.[/QUOTE]
great game, recommended!

Well fuck dude....Im lookin to trade for the MW2 Resurgance Map pack....Thought this noone13 was a credible source? Seems he gave me the wrong aaccount info after I already paid

[quote name='RancidQweef']Well fuck dude....Im lookin to trade for the MW2 Resurgance Map pack....Thought this noone13 was a credible source? Seems he gave me the wrong aaccount info after I already paid[/QUOTE]

I just bought Infamous 2 from him and he even let me pay short.

He's as credible as it gets, just wait until he responds or contact him via PM.

[quote name='darkpal245']Any interests in forming a Call of Duty Black Ops all DLC group? I'll be willing to host for the current three map packs(First Strike, Escalation, Annihilation) and the fourth once released. It will cost $9 to join for the first three maps.

1. darkpal
2. skylinersx
3. iqubal
4. starmask2k3
5.Fear Me All

Need one more to start, pm me. Might be closer to $12 a slot since members want to get all 4 map packs on one account.[/QUOTE]

i take last spot payment already send to you thx you

SPECIAL here you chance to get it at even lower price then a share

call of duty black ops map pack ESCALATION only 2.50$ (50¢ off)

if interested PM right away
(paypal only)

thx you

Account #1 $3
Lara Croft
TV Show King
Dead Nation
Wipeout HD

Account #3 $3
UNO
Modern Domination

Selling these two accounts for $3 each. Need to get rid of them to free up some space. PM me if interested. Will take PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards for them. Thanks.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Any gameshares available for the Escalation map pack? I am up for any shares.[/QUOTE]

i did send a PM for it

thx i wait for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back