CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to start gauging interest on a Sony PSN Play bundle that will be coming out this week. Here are some details:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...sn_play_080511

Package comes with:

• Street Fighter III: Third Strike ($15)
  • The Baconing (Deathspank 3) ($15)
  • Bloodrayne: Betrayal ($15)
  • Renegade Ops ($15)
  • The Heist (free from buying the 4 above. It is a FPS from Sony, retailing @ $20)
$60 split amongst five of us should be $12 each.

Any interest?

SO since that first group filled up, anyone want to start another group? I don't really want to host, but I can if need be. I might be out if my longterm share group goes for this bundle deal. :)

Anyone interested in Sharing the next 3 Worms 2 DLCs? The “Forts Pack” comes out the 9th and the “Time Attack Pack” and “Retro Pack” come out the 23rd.
It'd be $3 a person.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Does anyone wanna start a group for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (The newest one)(£23.99/?29.99)- about $8.00 per slot after converted.

1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. Jlazenby1
3. EstonianBeast
4. Frombrknwings
5. Brainberry

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.[/QUOTE]

I might have to delay this group depending if the website I bought the UK card from is legit or not. If the site ends up being a scam then i'll have to wait till the 12th to get refunded by PayPal. If that happens to be the case then i'll try buying a UK card from somewhere else.

selling:

1) MtG 2012 = $2.00
2) Prototype = $5.00
3) Tetris + Strong Badds Cool game for attractive people Eps 1-5 + Little Big Planet + Infamous = $3.50 (pending)

4) ...

5) sold

6) sold

7) Pixel Junk Shooter 2 + Little Big Planet + Wipeout HD = $2.00

:) PM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='starmask2k3']Looking for a gameshare of Midnight Club L.A Complete Edition have 3.32 in PayPal if you have it pm[/QUOTE]

So no one has a gameshare for this

Selling my last slot for $10
I have:
Dante's Inferno
Black Ops First Strike (R1)
Black Ops Escalation (R1)
Black Ops Annihilation (R1)
PS1 Resident Evil Directors cut
PS1 Resident Evil 2
PS1 Resident Evil 3
Pm me if your interested.

[quote name='Beastmangler']Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition ($15), Mortal Kombat Klassic Kostume Pack ($5), Skarlet DLC ($5), Kenshi DLC ($5), Rain DLC ($5), and of course Freddy Krueger DLC ($5). Maybe even future MK DLC.

That would be $40, $8 a person.

1.Beastmangler
2.iqubal

[/QUOTE]

Three more to finish the group. PM me or add yourselves to the list. :)

[quote name='Beastmangler']Three more to finish the group. PM me or add yourselves to the list. :)[/QUOTE]

I'll do this if it is without the mvc2 dlc as I don't have that game, but everything else I"m down for.

[quote name='dmdragon']Looking for shares of Limbo and outland, preferably on the same share please.[/QUOTE]

do u want to start a group? id be $5 a slot and i can take 2. Just2dirty r u interested as well? anyone?

[quote name='BustdMagz']Selling my last slot for $10
I have:
Dante's Inferno
PS1 Resident Evil 2
PS1 Resident Evil 3
Pm me if your interested.[/QUOTE]
Bump

Selling my stuff for $10(just wanted to add sumthin)
I have:
Assassin's Creed 2
Dante's Inferno
PS1 Resident Evil 2
PS1 Resident Evil 3
Pm me if your interested.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']I might have to delay this group depending if the website I bought the UK card from is legit or not. If the site ends up being a scam then i'll have to wait till the 12th to get refunded by PayPal. If that happens to be the case then i'll try buying a UK card from somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

How did u learn about that site?

A lot of cags have bought uk card before without problems, and they usually send u the info within 30 mins.

[quote name='raiden_86']do u want to start a group? id be $5 a slot and i can take 2. Just2dirty r u interested as well? anyone?[/QUOTE]

id be intereted in just a limbo group

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Selling a slot of Dragon Age ($30)+ Awakening DLC ($40) for $14.

I googled UK cards and a website called www.bygamer.com came up.I bought the card last night. If this site turns out to be a scam would anyone tell me a legit website?[/QUOTE]

You try contacting their customer support?

[quote name='Brainberry']You try contacting their customer support?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it says no one is online at the moment and I e-mailed them too, no reply. I opened a dispute on pp but I have to wait till the 12th to make the decision up to them.

[quote name='catspit']id be intereted in just a limbo group[/QUOTE]

i wanted to do limbo & outland, can u do that? id be $5 a slot i can do two. if u and dmdragon r in then we only need one more.

limbo & outland
1.(host)
2. raiden_86
3. raiden_86

Selling my last slot for $10
I have:
Dante's Inferno
PS1 Resident Evil 2
PS1 Resident Evil 3
Pm me if your interested.Also this account will get the 4th map pack within a week of the release date.

[quote name='raiden_86']i wanted to do limbo & outland, can u do that? id be $5 a slot i can do two. if u and dmdragon r in then we only need one more.

limbo & outland
1.(host)
2. raiden_86
3. raiden_86
5.[/QUOTE]

We would need a host because I can't do it.

[quote name='Beastmangler']Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition add-on/update ($15), Mortal Kombat Klassic Kostume Pack ($5), Skarlet DLC ($5), Kenshi DLC ($5), Rain DLC ($5), and of course Freddy Krueger DLC ($5). Maybe even future MK DLC.

That would be $40, $8 a person.

1.Beastmangler
2.iqubal
3.dmdragon

[/QUOTE]

Two more to go!!!

[quote name='captbeef']want to trade or sell my games
i have: king of fighters '99, megamen 9, marvel vs capcom 2, super stardust hd with add ons, super street fighter 2 hd remix and cuboid it also has a few lbp addons all on 1 account
$10 paypal

not looking for anything in particular

willing to let whoever wants to buy/orwhatever get the info first if you are a reliable member[/QUOTE]

retoasting

I am looking to get in a group/s for the following

PSN PLAY bundle

MK Costumes and DLC

Outland and Limbo

please pm me if interested or want me in your group

So I wanna try a bit longer to get this group goin, it will have Assasins Creed, Assasins Creed II with dlc, Assasins Creed Brotherhood and all dlc and the video on the Brotherhood store area, slots are 19.70
1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. llopez13
3. BustdMagz (maybe)
4. InfinityLegend (from qj and also a maybe)

Just add yourself to the list but please pm me also

[quote name='raiden_86']i wanted to do limbo & outland, can u do that? id be $5 a slot i can do two. if u and dmdragon r in then we only need one more.

limbo & outland
1.(host)
2. raiden_86
3. raiden_86
4. firex1
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for a limbo and outland group. My credit card has issues on PSN, but I can host if we agree to add a $5 game or so to make it an even $30, in which case I can buy PSN cards for that amount from Amazon.

With Capcom's habit of employing DRM protection, what do you guys think the chances of there being DRM on Resident Evil 4 HD and Street Fighter 3?

I need to free up some space on my PS3. Willing to sell these for less than share price, so just contact me.

I have sold my share of the account with Record of Agarest War, so I am interested in purchasing a share for just that game plus some/all DLC. Please PM me if you have a share. :) Also, want the character DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 3$ paypal gift.]

[quote name='Buuhan1']With Capcom's habit of employing DRM protection, what do you guys think the chances of there being DRM on Resident Evil 4 HD and Street Fighter 3?[/QUOTE]

So far we've been able to gameshare SSF2HDR and MvC2 without any problems.

Also have been able to gameshare SF4 content including AE.

Don't think it's going to be a problem.

[quote name='firex1']I'm down for a limbo and outland group. My credit card has issues on PSN, but I can host if we agree to add a $5 game or so to make it an even $30, in which case I can buy PSN cards for that amount from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for an extra buck for that. Now, what to get lol

limbo & outland
1.(host)
2. raiden_86
3. raiden_86
4. firex1
5. dmdragon[/QUOTE]

Just need 1 more and figure out who's going to host, maybe pick another game for 5 bucks or close to it for 6 each.

[quote name='jlazenby1']So I wanna try a bit longer to get this group goin, it will have Assasins Creed, Assasins Creed II with dlc, Assasins Creed Brotherhood and all dlc and the video on the Brotherhood store area, slots are 19.70
1. jlazenby1 (host)
2. llopez13
3. BustdMagz (maybe)

Just add yourself to the list but please pm me also[/QUOTE]

anyone else interested?????

[quote name='Dammenion']Looking for Infamous 2, really want this if anyone has a slot.[/QUOTE]

Almost done with mines, like 5 more missions.

If you're still interested when I'm done with it its yours for 12.00

Selling:

1 Slot of:

Prince of Persia + DLC
Fat Princess
Braid
Tales from Space
Magic The Gathering
Plants vs Zombies
LittleBigPlanet
InFamous

After we've received the money we plan on buying on the same account:

Might and Magic
Dungeon Hunter
Outland

$25. Normally, this would be sold for just $20, but due to faulty PSN cards we lost $40.
We're forced to tack on another $5 per share to make up for what we lost.
PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

[quote name='Oaxan']Selling:

1 Slot of:

Prince of Persia + DLC
Fat Princess
Braid
Tales from Space
Magic The Gathering
Plants vs Zombies
LittleBigPlanet
InFamous

After we've received the money we plan on buying:

Might and Magic
Dungeon Hunter
Outland

$25. Normally, this would be sold for just $20, but due to faulty PSN cards we lost $40.
We're forced to tack on another $5 per share to make up for what we lost.
PM me if interested or if you have any questions.[/QUOTE]

i would like to share dungeon hunter alliance if u have it

[quote name='raiden_86']i wanted to do limbo & outland, can u do that? id be $5 a slot i can do two.
limbo & outland
1. darkpal245(host)
2. raiden_86
3. raiden_86
4. velo214 (paid)
5. dmdragon (paid)[/QUOTE]

I'll be willing to join this and host if we can make the total $30.

Assasin's Creed
Assasin's Creed II Deluxe (And All 3 DLC, Only 2 Come With Deluxe)
Assasin's Creed Brotherhood w/ All DLC
Assasin's Creed Ascension (Movie In Store With Brotherhood)
Assasin's Creed II Ezio Theme
$20 Per Share

Pm me if youre interested!
Account is ready, you'll get info immediately after payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back