CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Beastmangler']Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition add-on/update ($15), Mortal Komba Klassic Skins Pack 1 ($5), Mortal Kombat Warrior Bundle: Skarlet DLC, Kenshi DLC, Rain DLC and Freddy Krueger DLC ($15 total). Maybe even future MK DLC.

That would be $35, $7 a person.

1.Beastmangler (host)
2.iqubal

[/QUOTE]

Three more to go!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='domo325']This is fine with me. Anyone else ok with it? Just to be clear, we are getting the bundle plus the rest of the dlcs.. right?[/QUOTE]

I'm okay with this.

[quote name='bcowns']10GB for all three, individually it'd be 2GB, 3GB and 5GB

if anyone wants to start a new group and host

2. bastiartadi
3. bcowns
4. mauaus
5. mauaus[/QUOTE]

Ill take 2 please :D

[quote name='mauaus']Ill take 2 please :D[/QUOTE]

I will take one as well, since it seems the group from a few days ago is not going forward at this time.

Dragon Age Origin with Awakening dlc for either $20 psn card or $14 paypal. Anyone interested?

[quote name='King J Gatz']To delete an account off your PS3 to sell a game share to another user. Do you just simply click on the user name and press the triangle button and than press delete? Does that take care of everything so you can give the info to the person your selling the gameshare to? I know it says on the sticky that you have to go to account management but I cant seem to find that anywhere. Thanks[/QUOTE]
You have to deactivate the account on your PS3 to free up the slot before the other person will be able to activate the content on his. Just deleting the account isn't enough.

Originally Posted by iRobotZombie
Any interest in Splinter Cell: HD Trilogy?

1. iRobotombie
2. Yanksfan
3. bcowns (possibly)

[quote name='bcowns']man, I'm not sure if I should wait for the NA release... ugh

been waiting for this since March![/QUOTE]

Well, that's disappointing. I see another group has been set up and purchased already. I thought people would have jumped in this group and shot out PMs when it was full. I been busy.

Oh well. Members listed above, do you still want a slot?

[quote name='gmsick']
Mega Man 9 & 10 + DLC Group - $3.20 each

1. jamezuva
2. gmsick
3. yanksfan
4. envelopes (host)
5. antlp89
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='envelopes']Looks like we have everything but a host. Anyone care to volunteer?[/QUOTE]

OK. No one volunteered. So I guess I'll host. Sending out paypal info in a minute - I'll create the account this evening and send info when everyone pays.

inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share (All DLC but the 3 mission pack.) $5 per slot or will trade for Section 8 Prejudice . (3 left)

If you're looking for a listing of the inFAMOUS 2 DLC click the spoiler below:

• Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

Ape Escape 4 usd (limited time offer)

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

[quote name='iRobotZombie']Well, that's disappointing. I see another group has been set up and purchased already. I thought people would have jumped in this group and shot out PMs when it was full. I been busy.

[/QUOTE]

yes, I am in!

let me know when you are ready

Got a few shares for sale:

1) Red Faction Guerilla
Dead Nation(WB)
Infamous(WB)
- $2.50

2) Infamous
Wipeout HD/Fury Bundle(WB)
Little Big Planet(WB)
- $2

3) Borderlands with all DLC - $10

4) Back to the Future Game Ep. 1-5 - $4

All prices are negotiable. PM me for any info.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']Well, that's disappointing. I see another group has been set up and purchased already. I thought people would have jumped in this group and shot out PMs when it was full. I been busy.

[/QUOTE] Ill take 2 slots!

Hey! US user here.. I really want that Splinter Cell collection.. I have a ton of PSN games and DLC, if you have the Splinter Cell collection and want to know what I have, send me a message on CAG or PSN (PSN: MethodMan008)

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Got a few shares for sale:

1) Red Faction Guerilla
Dead Nation(WB)
Infamous(WB)
- $2.50

2) Infamous
Wipeout HD/Fury Bundle(WB)
Little Big Planet(WB)
- $2

3) Borderlands with all DLC - $10

4) Back to the Future Game Ep. 1-5 - $4

All prices are negotiable. PM me for any info.[/QUOTE]

I'll take thar Borderlands.

[quote name='FerDK']Hi everyone, I have a problem with my game sharing.
The last time I shared with my friends was 4 month ago (Borderlands DLC).
I recently bought some games (Castle Crashers, Shank and X-Men Arcade) and yesterday I tried to start sharing them with my friends using my account, but when trying to download those games a message saying something like "this content has already been downloaded in 5 systems" appeared.

This is really weird because no one has access to my account, not even my friends (I change my password always when game sharing).

Any idea why it´s not wotking?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FerDK']Thanks for your help.
I checked and it says "You have reached the maximum number of PlayStation®3 Systems for Game (5)"

WTF, what does this exactly mean?
I have an option to deactivate them. I suppose system #1 is my console, right?[/QUOTE]
I have the weirdest feeling that you shared Borderlands DLC with 5 people, and now you are trying to share a new game with 5 different people. You only get 5 activations per account, not per game.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Here is our final five..do we want to go ahead and pool our money now to preorder? 1. D4rkewolfe (possible host) 2. Yanksfan 3. Marauder7 4. radrodant 5. n4styn4t3 Edit - Can't get the numbering thing to quite work right..forum seems to be acting up a bit.[/QUOTE]

I say lets do it, if everyone is good to go we can get on this already. The only thing is not knowing if any of these games will be shareable or not (I assume at least SFIII will be like Bionic Commando 2 and have a 24 hour waiting period).

Just let me know Yanksfan.

[quote name='cRodz']i am stll lookin for the HD triology of Splinter Cell

also
the DLC of Red Dead Redemption[/QUOTE]

umm

we should start a group of Splinter Cell

5 The Rawdz

Yes i am interested in the RDR DLC
if you have a slot, i will buy.
if not, lets create a group

5 The Rawdz

[quote name='sunghost']I'm starting an Arcana Heart 3 group. PM me/add yourself if you're interested. Each share is $6.

1.sunghost (host)
2.sunghost's friend
5.[/QUOTE]

Anyone interested in this?

[quote name='gmsick']
Mega Man 9 & 10 + DLC Group - $3.20 each

1. jamezuva (paid)
2. gmsick (paid)
3. yanksfan (paid)
4. envelopes (host)
5. antlp89
[/QUOTE]

we're just waiting on one more. I'll be home soon, and will at least get things set up (though I'll wait for antlp89 before I buy)

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']I say lets do it, if everyone is good to go we can get on this already. The only thing is not knowing if any of these games will be shareable or not (I assume at least SFIII will be like Bionic Commando 2 and have a 24 hour waiting period).

Just let me know Yanksfan.[/QUOTE]

I am down for moving forward. We do need to replace radrodant though. He moved on with another group.

want to trade or sell my games
i have: king of fighters '99, megamen 9, marvel vs capcom 2, super stardust hd with add ons, super street fighter 2 hd remix and cuboid it also has a few lbp addons all on 1 account
$10 paypal

not looking for anything in particular

willing to let whoever wants to buy/orwhatever get the info first if you are a reliable member

[quote name='Yanksfan']I am down for moving forward. We do need to replace radrodant though. He moved on with another group.[/QUOTE]

I assume this is for psn play? if so we are looking at how much each? is it 12? if so then I can go ahead and go in on it.

Made a trade with King J Gatz. Not only was the item under asking + better than advertised he was legit/fast. No issues here! Also...

inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share (All DLC but the 3 mission pack.) $5 per slot. (3 left)

If you're looking for a listing of the inFAMOUS 2 DLC click the spoiler below:

• Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

Ape Escape 4 usd (limited time offer)

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back