CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ako127']Since everything is on sale now, I'm starting a Rockstar Games DLC share, with the following:

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad Of Gay Tony ($10)
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost And Damned ($5)
Red Dead Redemption – Undead Nightmare ($5)

That's $20/5 = only $4 per person, if you're interested please hurry up because the sale ends on the 15th!

1. me
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

(We will also need a host)[/QUOTE]

Anyone? We can ditch Undead Nightmare if the majority doesn't want it.

Have:

Mortal Kombat Online Pass
Dead Nation
LittleBitPlanet
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Character Pack (Jill and Shuma Gorath)
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Dynamic Theme
Fallout New Vegas Tribal Pack
Suikoden PSX
Penny Arcade Episode 1
Penny Arcade Episode 2
Rag Doll Kung Fu

Want:
Castlevania Lords of Shadow Reverie and Resurrection DLCs.
Beyond Good and Evil HD

You can PM me about a way to keep in contact with me during the transaction. Phone, messenger, whatever. Any method is fine with me.

[quote name='DangKid']I'm looking for an all black ops share also. And I might get my brother in this too so count me in and save another spot.[/QUOTE]

IF i start a gameshare for Black ops we have three and potentially 4 just need a 5th

1. Shiziim
  2. Sl4v3dog
  3. Dangkid
  4. Dangkid
  5. OPEN
let me know if you are interested. this group will be for all black ops DLC (i.e. First Strike, Escalation, annilation, resurection[if and when its out])

[quote name='Beastmangler']Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition add-on/update ($15), Mortal Kombat Klassic Skins Pack 1 ($5), Mortal Kombat Warrior Bundle: Skarlet DLC, Kenshi DLC, Rain DLC and Freddy Krueger DLC ($15 total). Maybe even future MK DLC.

That would be $35, $7 a person.

1.Beastmangler (host)
2.iqubal

[/QUOTE]

Still available!!

Have a share with
Suikoden
Pj shooter 2
Legend of mana
Castlevania chronicles
Final fantasy 7
$6 psn credit

Want a share with mgs, soulreaver or others

[quote name='bastiartadi']Wow, two splinter cell groups competely missed me.

Anyone else interested

1. (host)
2. Bastiartadi
3. cRodz
5.[/QUOTE]

add me to the group! :hot:

[quote name='ako127']Anyone? We can ditch Undead Nightmare if the majority doesn't want it.[/QUOTE]

i am more interested in the RDR DLC more than the GTA4 one

still looking for a slot or a group for RDR DLC

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Anyone interested in starting a Pure group? ($19.99)- $4 per slot
1. harleymandvdson (host)

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.[/QUOTE]

Anyone? If anyone has a slot of Pure, i'll take it.

Alright I got impatient and bought the SC Collection myself.. :p

Anyone that wants to share it, i'd take 10 paypal or 10 psn dollars..

hit me up here or on psn (methodman008) and i can give you the account details

[quote name='Brockothoko']Anyone Interested in AC2 and or Brotherhood, Modnation Racers, Pretty much any of the Full game Downloads. PM if theres a group for any, would preferably get two games cause I'm starting to run short on the 16 slots...

Also, I'm keen for the new splinter cell too![/QUOTE]

I'd be in for a group for AC2 and AC Brotherhood with DLC. Maybe even Prince of Persia game.

[quote name='MethodManFTW']Three slots left for the Splinter Cell Trilogy..

10 bucks paypal or 10 buck psn card.

Already bought it so its pretty much instant access.[/QUOTE]

grab your share while it is hot

i just bought one and the transaction was smooth
i am currently downloading the games

[quote name='iwarboY']looking for 2 shares of limbo or anyone interested in starting a group.
also interested in 1 share of limbo.[/QUOTE]

i would be interested in a share of limbo

[quote name='randomdud']Looking for:

I want the DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I would like about 2 shares of Borderlands as well- base game without DLC is fine, but not preferred.

I need to free up some space on my PS3. Willing to sell these for less than share price, so just contact me.

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 3$ paypal gift.]
Burnout Paradise with Cops and Robbers DLC and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Includes WB games: I forgot which ones, but I can look them up.
[I'd like 6$ paypal gift if possible as that is original price]
[/QUOTE] bump

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Anyone wanna start a group for Pure($19.99)- $4 per slot

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

To my Hot Pursuit group:
I'll be getting my refund either today or tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.
[/QUOTE]

still interested in the game if you found a reliable source for a card.

[quote name='rams81']Selling

Beyond Good & Evil HD - $2 Paypal (or game trade of equal value)[/QUOTE]

If you still have the slot available I will buy it from you. I will pm you about it in a second too.

[quote name='Brainberry']still interested in the game if you found a reliable source for a card.[/QUOTE]

Okay, i'll let you know. I'm still waiting on my refund though.

Can someone from the UK buy me a £25 card? I'll be willing to pay $35-$40 for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='harleymandvdson']Okay, i'll let you know. I'm still waiting on my refund though.

Can someone from the UK buy me a £25 card? I'll be willing to pay $35-$40 for it.

Also looking to buy a slot of Pure.
PM me if you have one that you're selling.[/QUOTE]

If you want to buy one online, there are on electronicfirst.com

no mark up or anything like that. i bought one last night and they sent it to me via email in like 5 minute after verifying it was my paypal by calling me

[quote name='MethodManFTW']If you want to buy one online, there are on electronicfirst.com

no mark up or anything like that. i bought one last night and they sent it to me via email in like 5 minute after verifying it was my paypal by calling me[/QUOTE]

There u go harley.

Lets get this group going again.

Group for Pure($19.99)- $4 per share

2. NSYNC
3. Jlazenby1

@Brainberry & the rest of the HP group members- Okay, i'll get it from that site when I get refunded.

Selling:

1 Slot of:

Prince of Persia + DLC
Fat Princess
Braid
Tales from Space
Magic The Gathering
Plants vs Zombies
LittleBigPlanet
InFamous

After I have the money, these games will be bought on the account:

Might and Magic
Dungeon Hunter
Outland

AND

1 slot of:

Castle Crashers
Fat Princess
Dead Nation
Super Stardust HD
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Suikoden

I'll make you all a deal:
Both accounts, $25 paypal.

PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

[FONT=&quot]Anyone interested in setting gamesharing groups?: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AC2, Magic 2012, Flower, My Aquarium, .detuned, Costume Quest, Bomberman.[/FONT]

[quote name='Shizim']IF i start a gameshare for Black ops we have three and potentially 4 just need a 5th

1. Shiziim
  2. Sl4v3dog
  3. Dangkid
  4. Dangkid
  5. OPEN
let me know if you are interested. this group will be for all black ops DLC (i.e. First Strike, Escalation, annilation, resurection[if and when its out])[/QUOTE]

1 more, come on guys!

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Group for Pure($19.99)- $4 per share

2. NSYNC
3. Jlazenby1

[/QUOTE]

Need 2 more people.

Anyone have Tales of Monkey Island, Puzzle Agent, Blue Toad Murder Files, or Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People?
Also, looking for new Worms 2 DLC.

Splinter Cell Collection.

Sting10 has already bought Chaos Theory and he's willing to share if we buy the first two. So 4 people needs to split up the last two games and we'll all have it. If my math is correct, it should be ~6.50 / person.

1. Sting10 (host?)
2. Bastiartadi
3. MethodManFTW

Need a confirmation from Sting10 if this is what he was proposing. Until then, feel free to add yourself up.

[quote name='jamehze']Anyone with Bioshock 2 DLC?[/QUOTE]
I have two spots available. This is the DLC bundle that was on sale a while back. PM me if you are interested.

[quote name='Beastmangler']Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition add-on/update ($15), Mortal Kombat Klassic Skins Pack 1 ($5), Mortal Kombat Warrior Bundle: Skarlet DLC, Kenshi DLC, Rain DLC and Freddy Krueger DLC ($15 total). Maybe even future MK DLC.

That would be $35, $7 a person.

1.Beastmangler (host)
2.iqubal

[/QUOTE]

Still available!!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Splinter Cell Collection.

Sting10 has already bought Chaos Theory and he's willing to share if we buy the first two. So 4 people needs to split up the last two games and we'll all have it. If my math is correct, it should be ~6.50 / person.

1. Sting10 (host?)
2. Bastiartadi
3. MethodManFTW
4. domo325

Need a confirmation from Sting10 if this is what he was proposing. Until then, feel free to add yourself up.[/QUOTE]
I'm in if this is what Sting10 is willing to do.

[quote name='randomdud']Looking for:

I want the DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I would like about 2 shares of Borderlands as well- base game without DLC is fine, but not preferred.

I need to free up some space on my PS3. Willing to sell these for less than share price, so just contact me.

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 3$ paypal gift.]
Burnout Paradise with Cops and Robbers DLC and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Includes WB games: I forgot which ones, but I can look them up.
[I'd like 6$ paypal gift if possible as that is original price]
[/QUOTE] bump

Have a few shares to sell:

1 share of Infamous 2 Supervoucher DLC for $4

1 share of LA Noire Rockstar Pass for $2

1 share of Mortal Kombat 4 warriors (Freddy,Skarlet, Rain and Kenshi) for $3

Please PM me if interested

[quote name='DangKid']My brother is down so we have 4 slots, how are we going to get the last map pack?[/QUOTE]

PM'd.

1 more guys!!!

inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share (All DLC but the 3 mission pack.) $5 per slot or will trade for Deathspank . (3 left)

If you're looking for a listing of the inFAMOUS 2 DLC click the spoiler below:

• Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

Ape Escape 4 usd (limited time offer)

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

1. Sting10 (host?)
2. Bastiartadi
3. MethodManFTW

Need a confirmation from Sting10 if this is what he was proposing. Until then, feel free to add yourself up.[/QUOTE]
Hey sorry man, I got impatient and just bought it myself. Sharing out the whole trilogy for 10 bucks.. still got 2 slots left if any of you dudes get impatient as well. :)

1. Sting10 (host?)
2. Bastiartadi
3. domo325
4. randomdud

Seems like methodmanFTW is out. I'm in ONLY if this is what Sting10 is willing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back