CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='clonesniper666']Hopefully it all works out for you but it could be the person was getting an error code instead, but that is only because I am experiencing the same problem but I did some research and was able to see that it was a problem on sony part for the account activation and deactivation. So still no Brotherhood for me yet, hopefully that is the same situation and he will resend the money if he/she gets it to work.[/QUOTE]

these error codes during activation can usually be bypassed by simply changing the email address temporarily ...then proceeding to activate the account. but don't forget to change the email back to the original

[quote name='Steadymobbin']why do you deactivate?[/QUOTE]

a person de-activates a share so another can activate. should be within the FAQ in the intro. np tho

Still looking for a NFS: HP share from the UK store.

Also @ Harley can you please give me a set date?

You originally said it was gonna be on the 12th. Your details on it have been moot.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Lol, i've been temporarily banned from Playstation Network... Got error code 8002A231... I wonder what the reason could be lol. Anyways i'm done trading for now and most likely forever.[/QUOTE]

It might have to do with how many shares you've been hosting. Talk to NSYNC, I beieve he had the same trouble awhile back (could be wrong).

[quote name='harleymandvdson']I'm getting a message when I try to go on the PS store saying my account has been banned or temporarily suspended from Playstation Network. Anyone else getting this message?[/QUOTE]
Hmmm me too, WTF. Error Code 8002A231

[quote name='BustdMagz']Hmmm me too, W(DOUBLE U) T(TEE) F(EFF)[/QUOTE]

Ed it's because we we're being racist on PS Home lol. Create a new account and add FallingInRevrse.

[quote name='iwarboY']these error codes during activation can usually be bypassed by simply changing the email address temporarily ...then proceeding to activate the account. but don't forget to change the email back to the original

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get banned from PlayStation Network, just from buying stuff on the store (error code 80023102). When Limbo first released I probably used my debit card on 10 different accounts in 10 minutes. Eventually they wouldn't let me add funds, so I had to buy PSN codes off Amazon. Too much hosting during that period.

[quote name='BustdMagz']Hmmm me too, WTF. Error Code 8002A231[/QUOTE]
LOL, you and harley should stop insulting people/kids on PS ... HOME! admit it, I've both seen you there.

PS: it's a temporary ban, to need to panick!

[quote name='meeek']LOL, you and harley should stop insulting people/kids on PS ... HOME! admit it, I've both seen you there.

PS: it's a temporary ban, to need to panick![/QUOTE]

Lol, I don't deny it, me and him were on Home messing with people.

[quote name='Beastmangler']Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition add-on/update ($15), Mortal Kombat Klassic Skins Pack 1 ($5), Mortal Kombat Warrior Bundle: Skarlet DLC, Kenshi DLC, Rain DLC and Freddy Krueger DLC ($15 total). Maybe even future MK DLC.

That would be $35, $7 a person.

1.Beastmangler (host)
2.iqubal

[/QUOTE]

Still available!! Add yourself or PM me. :)

[quote name='iwarboY']no. i ask when a good time for them would be. i actually prefer meeting here on Cag and giving the info then. i then ask to activate within 10-15 minutes.. after which i attempt to re-activate the share. if they hadn't activated i remain on Cag until i recieve another message.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'll try doing this when I put some shares up for sale in the next couple of days. Thanks for outlining your process.

Anyone interested in doing a gameshare for LittleBigPlanet 2 Toy Story 2 Costume Pack? It's going for $5.99, so roughly $1.20/person.

ps.. Sadly, it has no trophies.

[quote name='ProAtWork']UPDATE:
Flower gameshare group ($2 pp):
1. ProAtWork (host)
2. jax2001 (PAID)
3. domo325 (PAID AND INFO SENT)
4. killa5k7 (awaiting payment - PAYPAL GIFT)
5. Jokerkun890 (PAID)

Okay, PM sent to those in the group. Sending account info for those who had paid.
[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on info...

____

Bump.

[quote name='iwarboY']a person de-activates a share so another can activate. should be within the FAQ in the intro. np tho[/QUOTE]

but when you deactivate, you can no longer use the content on that ps3 right?

It's been 20 minutes since I sent a payment to the user: jax2001
He has yet to send me the login details for the agreed game download and he has logged off shortly after the payment was sent, he has also ignored my e-mail and messages. Beware of this user!

[quote name='tonyy2k9']It's been 20 minutes since I sent a payment to the user: jax2001
He has yet to send me the login details for the agreed game download and he has logged off shortly after the payment was sent, he has also ignored my e-mail and messages. Beware of this user![/QUOTE]

hey there noob relax...some people got lifes maybe he had to go to work or something if it takes longer then say a day or two...i would say two then you can start calling him out but 20 mins...take it easy...:drool:

[quote name='Shizim']IF i start a gameshare for Black ops we have three and potentially 4 just need a 5th

1. Shiziim
  2. Sl4v3dog
  3. Dangkid
  4. Dangkid
  5. OPEN
let me know if you are interested. this group will be for all black ops DLC (i.e. First Strike, Escalation, annilation, resurection[if and when its out])[/QUOTE]

Shiziim, my brother and I don't really want the rezurection pack. So if Sl4v3dog doesn't want it, it would be nice. And because I live in a tax-free state, I could host and it would be $9 a share. We still have 1 more open slot by the way, assuming that Sl4v3dog still wants to be in the group even though the zombie pack likely won't be purchased.

I hope your right. Sorry about that then, I'll leave it for now and check later
[quote name='SnorE']hey there noob relax...some people got lifes maybe he had to go to work or something if it takes longer then say a day or two...i would say two then you can start calling him out but 20 mins...take it easy...:drool:[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by mauaus Gonna start a new group Deathspank + Deathspank 2 thongs of virtue
2. mauaus
3. chickenbutt
4. Marauder7
5. Admiralvic
im in if 1 of ya can host

as Admiralvic stated a few pages back you can find a used copy of MOH with frontlines on the disc for the same price. 2 games for the price of 1.

[quote name='Taavivesi']i`m gona start a group for Beyond Good and Evil HD (9.99$) . add yourself freely ;)

1. host
2. taavivesi
3. nateninja
4. open
5. open[/QUOTE]

have still 3 free spots

[quote name='rams81']Anyone want to start a Medal of Honor: Frontline group? I can join, just can't host. Looks like any easy platinum![/QUOTE]

I have yet to play Frontline (got it with MoH), but from what I have read it is quite difficult. It's comparable to CoD: Classic in that hard is, well, hard, and there are no checkpoints.

Don't get me wrong, difficulty shouldn't turn you off of a game, but it's probably not too easy.

[quote name='keck17']as Admiralvic stated a few pages back you can find a used copy of MOH with frontlines on the disc for the same price. 2 games for the price of 1.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know but when it comes down to it, 3$ for a gameshare is a better deal to me since I don't care too much for the newer MoH...

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I have yet to play Frontline (got it with MoH), but from what I have read it is quite difficult. It's comparable to CoD: Classic in that hard is, well, hard, and there are no checkpoints.

Don't get me wrong, difficulty shouldn't turn you off of a game, but it's probably not too easy.[/QUOTE]

CoD: Classic has been my easiest platinum yet (Well, after Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection). Beating it on vet though was hard I admit. Earlier CoD's take way more skill than the recent ones.

[quote name='Taavivesi']i`m gona start a group for Beyond Good and Evil HD (9.99$) . add yourself freely ;)

1. host
2. taavivesi
3. nateninja
4. open
5. open[/QUOTE]

Not trying to slow down your slots from filling up but if someone doesn't want to wait, I have a share for $2.

2 Spots available:

PSN PLAY GAMES $60
Assasin's Creed Brotherhood and Da Vinci DLC $50
Deadliest Warriors : Legends $10

$120 Total Content.

Looking for $21/Spot

Have an available space for the following:

Account 1 - $8
Burnout Paradise + All add on

Account 3 - 2 slots available for $12 each
PSN Play

Flower game share group:
1. ProAtWork (host)

2. domo325
(RECEIVED)
3. Jokerkun890 (RECEIVED)
4. killa5k7 (RECEIVED)
jax2001 (RECEIVED)

I would like to create an infamous 2 group with all the DLC:) the total will be about 70$ so it will be 14$ each if you are interested send me a PM and i will add you to the group:D
1. Llopez13 (Host!)
2.shizim
3.Steadymobbin
4.Junno

PM'ed

[quote name='darkpal245']Have an available space for the following:

Account 1 - $8
Burnout Paradise + All add on

Account 2
- $6
Limbo
Outland
Sonic the Hedgehog

Account 3 - $12
PSN Play

Account 4 - $4
LittleBigPlanet (PS3 and PSP)
Metal Gear Level Kit
Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit & Costume Pack
Dead Nation
Pursuit Force[/QUOTE]

inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share (All DLC but the 3 mission pack.) $2.50 (the extra is for the OST) per slot. (3 left)

If you're looking for a listing of the inFAMOUS 2 DLC click the spoiler below:

• Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

Ape Escape 4 usd (limited time offer)

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

---

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I have yet to play Frontline (got it with MoH), but from what I have read it is quite difficult. It's comparable to CoD: Classic in that hard is, well, hard, and there are no checkpoints.

Don't get me wrong, difficulty shouldn't turn you off of a game, but it's probably not too easy.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure this was stated earlier, but older games are usually harder to 100%. However Joker is wrong too... There were actually checkpoints in CoD Classic, but you needed a minimal of 50% off your life when you hit them. What WAS missing from hard were health kits... so to beat the level with any kind of speed you would need to get to the end with around half your life without any chance of getting it back! Shockingly the other problem with CoD Classic was not stated o_O... For whatever reason Classic lacked "stacking" so if you beat the game on prestige (I recall that being hardest... if not whatever that was) you didnt get hard/med/easy. This was the same for all diffs so regardless of what you did, you would need to do the others. IE a 1 cycle platinum becomes 3/4 cycles. This alone pissed off most people ^^;;.

Sorry if this seems rude/unwanted, but I wanted to clarify some things =X

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back