Status
Not open for further replies.
Castle Crashers + Pink Kight DLC- $4 per share
1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. killa5k7 (maybe)
3. Reiter34
4. envelopes

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Dead Space 2(£47.99/€49.99)- around $16 per share. I will not be hosting the Dead Space 2 share.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson

Also selling shares of:

Pure- $4 (2 slots)
Far Cry 2+DLC- $8 (1 slot)

PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='harleymandvdson']Castle Crashers + Pink Kight DLC- $4 per share
2. killa5k7 (maybe)
3. BustdMagz
4. envelopes
[/QUOTE]

In.

2. killa5k7 (maybe)
3. BustdMagz
4. envelopes
5. Reiter34

I'm in as well.

EDIT: PM me whenever you're ready to buy and I'll pay ASAP.

Looking for a 3rd Strike Online Edition 3S:OE group. 14.99
3$ a share

1. host
2. BARTStation
3. Reiter34
4. antlp89

I can be host, if need be.

Looking for a 3rd Strike Online Edition 3S:OE group. 14.99
3$ a share

1. host
2. BARTStation
3. Reiter34

Only if it's purchased on Tuesday though! I really can't wait to play this one.

[quote name='BARTstation']Looking for a 3rd Strike Online Edition 3S:OE group. 14.99
3$ a share

1. host
2. BARTStation
3. antlp89
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

[quote name='fmwross2']I'm not 100% if I got this right, but you're saying that if I have an account with PixelJunk Shooter 2 and don't deactivate the share, I can delete the username attached to PJS2, use it for something else, and the game will still be installed and playable?

That would clear up a lot of my slots.[/QUOTE]

Almost. It'll still be installed and taking a slot (the 5's, not 16 your PS3 can have), but not playable. You need to put the username back. Try it and then check Qriocity if you're not sure how it works.

[quote name='fmwross2']I'm not 100% if I got this right, but you're saying that if I have an account with PixelJunk Shooter 2 and don't deactivate the share, I can delete the username attached to PJS2, use it for something else, and the game will still be installed and playable?

That would clear up a lot of my slots.[/QUOTE]

Almost. It'll still be installed and taking a slot (the 5, not the 16 your PS3 can have). You need to put the username back for it to be playable (far left on XMB). Try it and then check Qriocity if you're not sure how it works.

#1: HAVE: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. (1 slot left)
Paypal: $2

#2: HAVE:Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts. (1 slot left)
Paypal: $18

[quote name='llopez13']I would like to create an infamous 2 group with all the DLC:) the total will be about 70$ so it will be 14$ each if you are interested send me a PM and i will add you to the group:D
1. Llopez13 (Host!)
2.shizim
3.Steadymobbin
5.[/QUOTE]

Anyone interesed???

[quote name='iwarboY']the password change was probably due to the psn downage a couple months ago. maaaybe. there aren't many aholes who frequent this forum thankfully.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the password change may not be stealing, but the borderlands stuff was stolen. I checked both game and DLC accounts when my friend said he couldn't log in and activate, so to whoever did it, I hate you.

Hi guys, I need the new password for an old account called [email protected]

It contains Burnout Paradise and BF 1943. I have the old password and would like the new one if anyone has it. Thanks.

Randomdud

[quote name='randomdud']
Looking for:

I want the DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I would like about 2 shares of Borderlands as well- base game without DLC is fine, but not preferred. PM me please if you have any of these.

I need to free up some space on my PS3. Willing to sell these for less than share price, so just contact me.

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 3$ paypal gift.]
Burnout Paradise with Cops and Robbers DLC and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Includes WB games: I forgot which ones, but I can look them up.
[I'd like 6$ paypal gift if possible as that is original price]
[/QUOTE]
Bump. :)

[quote name='envelopes']I have the following shares for sale.

• Arcana Heart 3, $6
  • Limbo, $3
  • Echochrome & The Last Guy (JP welcome back games), $2
  • Mega Man 9, 10, + dlc packs, $3.20
  • Metal Gear Solid (PS1), $2

Also, is anyone interested in either a Breath of Fire IV or (Breath of Fire IV + Xenogears) share? Amazon has download codes for BoFIV for sale now. I'm not saying that I am interested, I might end up just buying one or both of these on my main.[/QUOTE]

ok i take your AH3 share!

thx check PM

2. killa5k7 (maybe)
3. Reiter34
4. envelopes

Dead Space 2(£47.99/€49.99)- around $16 per share. I will not be hosting the Dead Space 2 share.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson

Also selling shares of:

Pure- $4 (2 slots)

PM me if interested.
[/QUOTE]

Im interested in that Castle Crashers. Thank you for thinking of me.

Flower group share. Feel free to add your self.

1.Host
2.King J Gatz
3.envelopes
4.zsnorez
5.jamezuva

Still need a host
unless one of you guys in the group want to host it.

[quote name='BARTstation']Looking for a 3rd Strike Online Edition 3S:OE group. 14.99
3$ a share

1. host
2. BARTStation
3. Reiter34
4. antlp89
5. Anhmeister
[/QUOTE]

In. I think we should hold a slot for Jamezuva.

[quote name='King J Gatz']Flower group share. Feel free to add your self.

1.Host
2.King J Gatz
3.envelopes
4.zsnorez
5.jamezuva

Still need a host
unless one of you guys in the group want to host it.[/QUOTE]
I am willing to host another Flower gameshare group if everyone drop in a little fee, say $2.20 per slot?

2. killa5k7
3. Reiter34 PAID
4. envelopes PAID
5. DocProphecy PAID

2. killa5k7
3. Reiter34
4. envelopes
5. DocProphecy

[/QUOTE]

I'll take that spot for Castle Crashers.

Also, what info you have on Dead Space 2? Is it going to be available via ps store? I have a physical copy but I'd definitely be interested in owning it digitally instead.

[quote name='DocProphecy']I'll take that spot for Castle Crashers.

Also, what info you have on Dead Space 2? Is it going to be available via ps store? I have a physical copy but I'd definitely be interested in owning it digitally instead.[/QUOTE]

It's actually available now via UK/EU PSN store and so is Dead Space 1.

[quote name='ProAtWork']I am willing to host another Flower gameshare group if everyone drop in a little fee, say $2.20 per slot?[/QUOTE]

I'll do it, but for $2.00. :p

Looking for

Assassins creed brotherhood dlc specifically da vinci
Pixel junk shooter 2
xmen arcade
limbo
Battlefield bad company 2 vietnam pack
infamous 2

Looking to sell / trade

account #1

Black ops: first strike $3 or b/o

Account #2

Dragon Age 1 DLC all story packs including awakenings excepts for the final witch pack (got the YLOD and had no desire to put another 200 hours into the game just to see the last few hours from the final dlc... but man I would have loved to...{if someone knows how i can finish the game without redoing the whole game let me know.}) The Stone Prisoner, Warden's Keep, Blood Dragon Armor, Return to Ostagar, Feastday, gifts and pranks, The Darkspawn Chronicles, Leliana's Song, The Golems of Amgarrak as well as Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening so $21 dollars or so in dlc...) $20 or b/o

shoot me a price or your trade offer or what not. Open to suggestions. Thanks.

[quote name='Droenixjpn']I'll do it, but for $2.00. :p[/QUOTE]

Do you want a share too? Or you just want to host? If you want a share then we're full and it looks like this:

1.Droenixjpn (Host)
2.King J Gatz
3.envelopes
4.zsnorez
5.jamezuva
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DocProphecy']Also, what info you have on Dead Space 2? Is it going to be available via ps store? I have a physical copy but I'd definitely be interested in owning it digitally instead.[/QUOTE]

Is this game fun? I just finished playing the first one last week, obtaining all but two of the regular trophies, so I might be a little dead spaced out. Is it just more of the same?

[quote name='envelopes']Do you want a share too? Or you just want to host? If you want a share then we're full and it looks like this:[/QUOTE]

OH! I understand now! Haha, yeah I wanted a share. Sorry about that.

[quote name='envelopes']Is this game fun? I just finished playing the first one last week, obtaining all but two of the regular trophies, so I might be a little dead spaced out. Is it just more of the same?[/QUOTE]
Personally i love the Dead Space franchise. Dead Space 2 in my opinion is a great game and better than the first.

Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- around $16 per share. I will not be hosting the Dead Space 2 share.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy (maybe)

Also selling shares of:

Pure- $4 (2 slots)

PM me if interested.

[quote name='zonte94']Sorry no one has dealt with me before . Check your inbox please.[/QUOTE]

Zonte94 is a good CAG and worth gamesharing with. He offered to go first and did so admirably. :)

[quote name='envelopes']Is this game fun? I just finished playing the first one last week, obtaining all but two of the regular trophies, so I might be a little dead spaced out. Is it just more of the same?[/QUOTE]

Well, if you're tired of Dead Space then I'd wait awhile before playing the sequel. Although I don't think the gameplay grinds in such as a way that makes it boring which is partly due to the different atmospheres and new enemies. I enjoyed Dead Space 2 quite a bit, I had high expectations before it's release and it's one of the few games that hasn't disappointed me this year.

More in depth explanation
Gameplay, graphics and game mechanics were all top notch. New enemies and weapons are also a nice addition. I think the game delivered both on scares and story continuation compared to the first. Of course, that might be because I always play on the hardest settings for survival horror games but it definitely helps you appreciate the games more since you can't just run out with guns blazing and it requires ammo conservation and tactical approaches. As for trophies, they're actually better than the first in my opinion. No more shooting asteroids and rage quitting. The only noticeably time consuming trophy would be the hard core trophy, which is playing on hard mode with only 3 checkpoints of your choice. Completing it on that mode is totally worth it though...you get a foam hand/finger that instantly kills anything shot by it. My only major gripe about the game is that there aren't as many big boss battles like the first, although I can't go into any further details without ruining it.

Multiplayer is also pretty fun. There is only one game mode but with each map there is a different set of objectives that revolve around humans escaping or destroying something and the necromorphs stopping them. Also, you'd need 3 other people who know how to work together because without team work you're pretty much all target practice. So far there has only been 1 map pack released but it's a free download so that's pretty cool. If you buy the physical copy of the game it comes with Dead Space Extraction on disc which is pretty much an on rail shooter that's compatible with the Move controller. Overall it's a must for anyone interested in the genre.

If you still are on the fence about it, I think the demo is still available on the psn store. If not, well then just take my word for it. Also, the collectors edition of the game is available on Gamestop's site for $39.99. Totally worth it if you're into CE's.

1.Droenixjpn (Host)
2.King J Gatz
3.envelopes
4.zsnorez
5.jamezuva
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SnorE']so is flower a go or what?[/QUOTE]
Yup!

[quote name='Droenixjpn']OH! I understand now! Haha, yeah I wanted a share. Sorry about that.[/QUOTE]
OK PM us your paypal info so we can get this going.

Edit: I misinterpreted Droenixjpn's post. Sorry everyone! This group still lacks a host.

[quote name='DocProphecy']Well, if you're tired of Dead Space then I'd wait awhile before playing the sequel. Although I don't think the gameplay grinds in such as a way that makes it boring which is partly due to the different atmospheres and new enemies. I enjoyed Dead Space 2 quite a bit, I had high expectations before it's release and it's one of the few games that hasn't disappointed me this year.

More in depth explanation
Gameplay, graphics and game mechanics were all top notch. New enemies and weapons are also a nice addition. I think the game delivered both on scares and story continuation compared to the first. Of course, that might be because I always play on the hardest settings for survival horror games but it definitely helps you appreciate the games more since you can't just run out with guns blazing and it requires ammo conservation and tactical approaches. As for trophies, they're actually better than the first in my opinion. No more shooting asteroids and rage quitting. The only noticeably time consuming trophy would be the hard core trophy, which is playing on hard mode with only 3 checkpoints of your choice. Completing it on that mode is totally worth it though...you get a foam hand/finger that instantly kills anything shot by it. My only major gripe about the game is that there aren't as many big boss battles like the first, although I can't go into any further details without ruining it.

Multiplayer is also pretty fun. There is only one game mode but with each map there is a different set of objectives that revolve around humans escaping or destroying something and the necromorphs stopping them. Also, you'd need 3 other people who know how to work together because without team work you're pretty much all target practice. So far there has only been 1 map pack released but it's a free download so that's pretty cool. If you buy the physical copy of the game it comes with Dead Space Extraction on disc which is pretty much an on rail shooter that's compatible with the Move controller. Overall it's a must for anyone interested in the genre.

If you still are on the fence about it, I think the demo is still available on the psn store. If not, well then just take my word for it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this, I think I'll take a break and play some of my many unplayed games. I just saw that it was around $16 per share, presumably because it doesn't have a US release. The disc version has been on EA lightning deals for this price, which would be better since I'll probably end up getting a move for no more heroes anyway. Since I'm in no hurry I can wait for a sale.

Guys. Read the god damn OP. most of the questions in the last 4 pages are answered there.

@ayre
Define share from your own account. Do you mean play under your main psn? If so, yes. You can plan it in any profile/psn account as long as the account is activated in your ps3z

Gonna start a new group Deathspank + Deathspank 2 thongs of virtue
1. Host Needed
2. mauaus
3. chickenbutt
4. Marauder7
5. Admiralvic

Or will buy a slot for both games ($6)

---

inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share (All DLC but the 3 mission pack.) $2.50 (the extra is for the OST) per slot. (1 left)

If you're looking for a listing of the inFAMOUS 2 DLC click the spoiler below:

• Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

Ape Escape 4 usd (limited time offer)

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

[quote name='envelopes']Yup!

OK PM us your paypal info so we can get this going.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I can't host, so that's really the only problem.

3$ a share

1. host
2. BARTStation
3. Reiter34
4. antlp89
5. PaRiLiZaTiOn

[/QUOTE]

Count me in can't wait for this game.

3$ a share

1. BARTStation (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. Reiter34
4. antlp89
5. PaRiLiZaTiOn

I can be host, if need be.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

Okay closed group.
I will host. I will send out the paypal info tomorrow. Then pm the accts on Tuesday morning or afternoon since I have classes to attend.
3rd Strike Online Edition 3S:OE group. 14.99
3$ a share

1. BARTStation (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. Reiter34
4. antlp89
5. PaRiLiZaTiOn

[quote name='randomdud']Zonte94 is a good CAG and worth gamesharing with. He offered to go first and did so admirably. :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you! You are also a good CAG member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back