CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting a group for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- 14.50 per share. I will not be hosting this.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko (maybe)

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Also selling a share of:
Pure- $4(1 slot)
Castle Crashers + DLC- $4

PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ayre27292']Does tht mean everyone will have access to the $100+ or everyone has a share of it[/QUOTE]

We'll have $100 a month to vote on what to buy with it, the playstation plus is already on the account for a year and all free games from ps+ are in the download list already

[quote name='Tsel']But no month has 5 full weeks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but they're going to do it for a full year. So ayre27292 would end up paying $260 instead of $240.

Not that we really care, since we're not in the group and jlazenby1 already said "no." :) I probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place, sorry for calling you out man. As we all do, I tend to forget myself on the internet.

Everyone else - sorry for wasting space in the thread. I'll try to at least make this post possibly relevant to someone by pointing out that
[quote name='envelopes']
  • Metal Gear Solid (PS1), $2
[/QUOTE]
is still available.

[quote name='jlazenby1']We'll have $100 a month to vote on what to buy with it, the playstation plus is already on the account for a year and all free games from ps+ are in the download list already[/QUOTE]

Would like to do it but just checked funds and due to all bills this week, i dont have 20 to spare

Looking for Deathspank 1/2

---

inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share (All DLC but the 3 mission pack.) $2.50 (the extra is for the OST) per slot. (1 left)

If you're looking for a listing of the inFAMOUS 2 DLC click the spoiler below:

• Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

Section 8 Prejudice + DLC + map pack 1 + Red Faction Battlegrounds - $5

The following are $2 per.

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

i have: king of fighters '99, megamen 9, marvel vs capcom 2, super stardust hd with add ons, super street fighter 2 hd remix and cuboid it also has a few lbp addons all on 1 account
$8 paypal

Starting a group for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- 14.50 per share. I will not be hosting this.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko (maybe)

Also selling shares of:
Pure- $4(1 slot)
Castle Crashers + DLC- $4

PM me if interested.

1 slot available 4$
Space Invaders : Infinity Gene
Marvel Pinball
Wipeout HD/Fury Bundle(WB)
Super Stardust HD(WB)

wow, thanks to the idiot in outland/limbo group for wasting the $5 we had left on the sonic the hedgehog game most of us got for free. THANX fuck HEAD!

[quote name='Velo214']wow, thanks to the idiot in outland/limbo group for wasting the $5 we had left on the sonic the hedgehog game most of us got for free. THANX fuck HEAD![/QUOTE]

Got to love it when 1 person thinks their so important their opinion is worth 4+.

Account 1: $8
3 Red dead redemption DLC's(undead nightmare collection)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood da vince disappearance
Scott pillgrim vs the world full game

Account 2: $2
Infamous 2 Super Voucher(Hero Edition)
Sniper Blast Skill DLC

Account 3: $8
L.A. Noire rockstar pass
Killzone 3 bundle map pack
Black Ops Annihilation map pack

Sale:
Account 1 and 2 for $6 or
Account 2 and 3 for $6.

Back to the Future
1 slot available - $4.00

Burn Zombie Burn: In Space DLC
4 slots available - $0.60 each

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

[quote name='NSYNC']Back to the Future
1 slot available - $4.00

Burn Zombie Burn: In Space DLC
4 slots available - $0.60 each

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each[/QUOTE]

silly question but is this all back to the future?

#1: HAVE: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. (1 slot left)
Paypal: $2

#2: HAVE: Flower. (1 slot left)
Paypal: $2

#3: HAVE:Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts. (1 slot left)
Paypal: $18

[quote name='Velo214']wow, thanks to the idiot in outland/limbo group for wasting the $5 we had left on the sonic the hedgehog game most of us got for free. THANX fuck HEAD![/QUOTE]

Wasn't me, I already have it on ps+, would have been dumb for me to buy it. Don't really like sonic much anyways. Last I heard it was going to be the Psychology brain trainer or something for like 20 cents more each. Haven't heard from the host since I told him that would be fine.

looking for a post for Prince of Persia HD Trilogy

should be $8 PM me if you have a spot or if there`s enough interest to start a group we can do that.

1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko (maybe)

Also selling shares of:
Pure- $4(1 slot)
Castle Crashers + DLC- $4(1 slot)

PM me if interested.

[quote name='Brainberry']Anybody interested in making a long term gameshare group for UK PSN games?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested if we do an EU account instead. It has the same games but the value of the Euro is less than that of a British pound so we'd end up paying less in USD.

I know this is a long shot but it doesnt look like my long term share groups gonna happen, I already have an account with $100 in the wallet and ps plus for a year, Ill sell the account for $125, if youre interested pm me. Could maybe work a deal to knock off ten bucks, just let me know what kind of offer you got lol (I will not have a slot after this is sold, it will be your account to change whatever and buy whatever you please)

Ps Plus is good untik 8/20/2012

[quote name='harleymandvdson']I'd be interested if we do an EU account instead. It has the same games but the value of the Euro is less than that of a British pound so we'd end up paying less in USD.[/QUOTE]

Is there a list of unique games that's on the EU store?

Its an older list but its a sample

http://blog.hardcoregaming101.net/2010/02/uk-psn-what-exclusives-are-there.html

I know Hot Pursuit is uk psn only so far

[quote name='Brainberry']Is there a list of unique games that's on the EU store?[/QUOTE]
From what i've seen the UK and EU PSN stores are bundled together, every game released on the UK store goes on the EU store the same date, same with the EU store. The only difference is that the stores are separate.
[quote name='jlazenby1']Its an older list but its a sample

http://blog.hardcoregaming101.net/2010/02/uk-psn-what-exclusives-are-there.html

I know Hot Pursuit is uk psn only so far[/QUOTE]

Actually Hot Pursuit is on the EU store, Hot Pursuit went on the EU store the same time it went on the UK store.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']From what i've seen the UK and EU PSN stores are bundled together, every game released on the UK store goes on the EU store the same date, same with the EU store. The only difference is that the stores are separate.

Actually Hot Pursuit is on the EU store, Hot Pursuit went on the EU store the same time it went on the UK store.[/QUOTE]

I think he/they meant unique to the US store.

If so, I think there are only a few with trophies that are unique to the EU/UK store. The ones I know of are:

- Buzz! Dino Den
- Cubixx HD
- Deadstorm Pirates
- OutRun Online Arcade
- Time Machine: Rogue Pilot
- TNT Racers
- Flight Control HD (not sure about this one?)

Full Budget Games not available on US PSN:

- Dead Space
- Dead Space 2
- Ferrari: The Race Experience (unreleased in NA)**
- NFS: Hot Pursuit
- Red Faction: Armageddon
- Splinter Cell Trilogy

I made this list a few weeks ago using wikipedia [not including the retail games] (lol), but I don't think any of this has changed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_downloadable_PlayStation_3_games

There are also some games that are "stackable" meaning a separate trophy list is available for the EU and NA version. A couple that come to mind are Shank and Frogger: Returns.

Full List:
http://ps3trophies.org/forum/games/60888-multiple-region-games-stacking-trophies.html

@ above:

I would be interested in a long-term group for the PSN exclusive games and the stackable games (specifically Frogger). I would be willing to pitch in for one £25 card per month (until we have purchased all games available).

I have little interest in the retail games as I prefer to buy physical copies of retail games. But I would be interested in Ferrari: The Race Experience as it's not available in NA.

Edit:

Has anyone ever used this site for cards: http://xboxliveuk76.com/index.php?cat_id=22 I read a few complaints about that one (although it doesn't seem to be a scam).

This one seems alot better: http://live-codes.co.uk/products.php?con=Playstation

Reviews: http://www.avforums.com/forums/gami...discount-code-not-just-xbl-subscriptions.html

You can get a £25 card at a small discount (£23.55).

Alright we need two more people for SFIII : Third Strike Online Edition. Anyone else interested?

The group is as follows:

1. Anhmeister (Host)
2. ChaosKnight
3. BuckyLastard

For those considering doing a long term PSP group, I have to say that it worked out great for a group of us that started out at the beginning of this year. It is more cumbersome to switch accounts on a PSP to access content than it is for the PS3, but that is why a long term group is recommended.

[quote name='Anhmeister']Alright we need two more people for SFIII : Third Strike Online Edition. Anyone else interested?

The group is as follows:

1. Anhmeister (Host)
2. ChaosKnight
3. BuckyLastard
4. firesword2007
5[/QUOTE]

Added myself

I'm interested!

[quote name='Anhmeister']Alright we need two more people for SFIII : Third Strike Online Edition. Anyone else interested?

The group is as follows:

1. Anhmeister (Host)
2. ChaosKnight
3. BuckyLastard
5[/QUOTE]

Hi everyone. I have:

one slot of Mass Effect 2 with one dlc and
one slot of Splinter Cell trilogy.

Am looking for either $20 psn card or $14 paypal for each. If anyone has Black Ops Escalation map pack I would take that plus $10 psn or paypal if that's fair?

hi guys, i need the new password for an old account called [email protected]

it contains burnout paradise and bf 1943. I have the old password and would like the new one if anyone has it. Thanks.

Randomdud

[quote name='randomdud']
looking for:

I want the dlc for marvel ultimate alliance 2 as well as a slot of MAG plus DLC if possible. PM me please if you have any of these.
[/quote]

Bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back