CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy a share of Black Ops Escalation map pack. I am willing to pay thru paypal. PM me on here or PSN, just let me know who you are if you go the PSN route.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys wtf is wrong with meek. I payed the dude 15 bucks for a slot of an account but he failed to give me the password. I've tried to contact him for the past 2 days, via MSN, CAG, QJ, and PSN. I know he is online when i post, it's just that the [censored] is ignoring me. If he cant give me the password i want a refund immediately. Someone please help me out, the email for the account is [email protected] and the founder was meek. I payed him 15 bucks via paypal.

Hi guys, i need the new password for an old account called [email protected]

It contains burnout paradise and bf 1943. I have the old password and would like the new one if anyone has it. Thanks.

Randomdud

Originally Posted by randomdud
looking for:

I want the dlc for marvel ultimate alliance 2 as well as a slot of MAG plus DLC if possible. PM me please if you have any of these.
Bumping.

Also, I'm making a gameshare group for multiplayer and co-op games. It has PSN Plus for a year, 100$ in the account, and need 2 more people. The cost will be 25$ per share and it will be awesome.

Games we are looking at:Moon Driver, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Hunter, Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale, The Fancy Pants Adventures, Gatling Gears, Spare Parts and Outland
If you want, you can suggest some other games and we will vote with majority wins 3/5 on whether or not they get downloaded.

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

[quote name='BustdMagz']Guys wtf is wrong with meek. I payed the dude 15 bucks for a slot of an account but he failed to give me the password. I've tried to contact him for the past 2 days, via MSN, CAG, QJ, and PSN. I know he is online when i post, it's just that the [censored] is ignoring me. If he cant give me the password i want a refund immediately. Someone please help me out, the email for the account is [email protected] and the founder was meek. I payed him 15 bucks via paypal.[/QUOTE]

let me contact him since i spoke with him 2 time last night via PM

let me try to found out why he dont want to talk to you

thx

[quote name='fear_Me_All']let me contact him since i spoke with him 2 time last night via PM

let me try to found out why he dont want to talk to you

thx[/QUOTE]
That would be much appreciated

Starting a trophies gameshare group ($20pp):
Games: Costume Quest + DLC (1), Faery: Legends of Avalon (2), 3 on 3 NHL Arcade (3), After Burner Climax (4), Magic 2012 (5), X-men (6), Noby Noby Boy (7), Frogger (8), Gunstar Heroes (9), Bomberman (10).

Add yourself to the list and in brackets, put the corresponding no. of the game you are interested in. (Selecting the games with most interest for gameshare or every game).

1. me (host, ALL)
2 Jokerkun890 (2,5,6,7,8,9)

Starting a group for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- 14.50 per share. I will not be hosting this.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko
5. ayevenom

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ($39.99)- $8 per share
1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. DarknessTear
4. bunk22 (maybe)
5. robilicious

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Also selling slots of:
Pure- $4
Street Fighter 3: OE- Sold
[quote name='BustdMagz']Guys wtf is wrong with meek. I payed the dude 15 bucks for a slot of an account but he failed to give me the password. I've tried to contact him for the past 2 days, via MSN, CAG, QJ, and PSN. I know he is online when i post, it's just that the [censored] is ignoring me. If he cant give me the password i want a refund immediately. Someone please help me out, the email for the account is [email protected] and the founder was meek. I payed him 15 bucks via paypal.[/QUOTE]

I'm having the same problem.

[quote name='tmei2006']I'll join a third strike share group.[/QUOTE]

We need more for a third strike group and a host

1. need a host
2. furashu
3. tmei2006
3. open
4. open

Would anyone be interested in UK gameshare for some EU exclusives and "stackable" games?

I realize this is a long-shot and am not expecting too much interest, but figured I would float it out there.

What I am proposing is a semi-longterm gameshare. By this I mean we will be making 2-3 purchases of approximately $40 each ($8 per person).

The first purchase will consist of the cheaper PSN exclusives. These are listed below:

EU Exclusives (1):
- Buzz! Dino Den: £3.99
- Cubixx HD: £6.29
- Time Machine: Rogue Pilot: £5.49
- TNT Racers: £7.99 (on sale for £3.19) - on sale until September 7th.
- Flight Control HD: £3.99
- OutRun Online Arcade: Removed from PSN
Total: £22.95 / £25 (card)

----

The next purchase will consist of the EU "stackable" games. Stackable means that these games have a separate trophy list than their NA counterpart. These include the following:
- Frogger Returns: £3.99 - includes 3 gold trophies.
- Heavy Weapon: £6.29
- Lemmings: £3.99
- Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement: £9.99
Omitted - Shank: £7.99
Link: http://ps3trophies.org/forum/games/60888-multiple-region-games-stacking-trophies.html
Total: £24.26 / £25 (card)

----

The last purchase is optional, as it's only two games (both EU exclusives) but are fairly pricy.
- Ferrari: The Race Experience: £11.99
- Deadstorm Pirates: £11.99

Notes:
- Ferrari: TRE includes a full trophy list including platinum, and is also considered fairly easy.
- Ferrari: TRE is not to be confused with "Ferrari Challenge" a game released in NA. The games are nearly identical, but have a different trophy list and Race Challenge is considered more difficult.
Total: £23.98 / £25 (card)

Remaining Wallet amount after purchases 1 and 2: £2.79
Remaining Wallet amount after purchases 1, 2, and 3: £3.81

----

The complication here is obviously finding a legit source. Luckily, we are usually protected by paypal if things go awry, but who wants to deal with that headache?

After looking through some different sites this one seems to have some (real) positive feedback:
http://live-codes.co.uk/products.php?con=Playstation

http://www.avforums.com/forums/gami...discount-code-not-just-xbl-subscriptions.html

The cards are available for £23.99, which converts to about $39.30 / $7.86 per share (per purchase).

If we were to only do the first two purchases, that's $15.72 for 9 games (about $1.75 a game).

If there is interest in this, we will create a Social Group and discuss purchase times. The first purchase would be taking place before the sale ends on TNT Racers (Sept. 7th).

I apologize for the essay. Further posts will simply include a link to this one. Please PM me, or post here if interested (/me crosses fingers).

[quote name='Furashu']We need more for a third strike group and a host

1. need a host
2. furashu
3. tmei2006
3. open
4. open[/QUOTE]

I found a 3SO gameshare. harleymandvdson might have extra share.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Looking to buy a share of Black Ops Escalation map pack. I am willing to pay thru paypal. PM me on here or PSN, just let me know who you are if you go the PSN route.[/QUOTE]

Good CAG. Sold me a share of Splinter Cell Trilogy. :D

Hey guys,

I am currently in a PSP gameshare group and we have room for 1 more person. If this is something that interests you, please PM me and I will provide you with a list of current games we have. When something comes out that a member wants, we usually vote on it and then pay.

Also, I have 1 share of BTTF game with LBP and Wipeout HD on the account for $4.

[quote name='Havok83']Anyone interested in starting a Street Fighter 3/Mortal Kombat Arcade collection share? The games total $25 so it would be $5 a share[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in this.

[quote name='illmatic21']I'd be interested in this.[/QUOTE]
Alright, we need 2 more

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition/Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection Game Share Group
$5 a share
1. Havok83
2. illmatic21

If you are interested add your name to the list

[quote name='Havok83']Alright, we need 2 more

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition/Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection Game Share Group
$5 a share
1. Havok83
2. illmatic21
3. emeraldgsl

If you are interested add your name to the list[/QUOTE]

ME! *Raises Hand*

I put myself on the list.

$5 a share
1. Havok83
2. illmatic21
3. emeraldgs
4. jimjones

count me in !

[quote name='dcibass16']Any interest in Dragon Age 2 DLC? I'm looking for the newest DLC that just came out (Legacy?) as well as the item pack that just released.[/QUOTE]

WELL , we have 4 currently for ' ALL ' DA2 DLC and need a 5th person to begin the group payment. there's even a host. i'll have to check again how much each spot is but i think about $4.60 ?
pm if you're interested, or if anyone else is interested.

EDIT: each spot is $6.40 for all da2 dlc.

Alright, we need 2 more

$5 a share
1. Havok83
2. illmatic21
3. emeraldgs
4. jimjones

If you are interested add your name to the list
[quote name='jimjones']count me in ![/QUOTE]
cool. All we need is one more person. Anyone interested in being the host?

OK well I give up. Obviously I'm not gonna find Black Ops Escalation so I guess I'll turn my attention elsewhere. I got some cash in my paypal, anyone care to make me an offer? PM me if you want...

Anyone down for the EA Sports Season Ticket (Play upcomping EA Sports titles up to 3 days before release dates) I was already in a group for it but I can't seem to find the post or the CAG who started the group so I guess i'll start a new one.

Costs $25 = $5 per share

1. (Host)
2. rams81
3. harleymandvdson (I believe you were on the original list)

PM me or add yourself.

Madden 12 early release starts on the 26th at 6 p.m. so not much time left.

$5 a share
1. Havok83
2. illmatic21
3. emeraldgsl
4. jimjones

[quote name='Havok83']cool. All we need is one more person. Anyone interested in being the host?[/QUOTE]

I might be.

[quote name='Havok83']cool. All we need is one more person. Anyone interested in being the host?[/QUOTE]

I don't mind hosting.

Hey guys,

I am currently in a PSP gameshare group and we have room for 1 more person. If this is something that interests you, please PM me and I will provide you with a list of current games we have. When something comes out that a member wants, we usually vote on it and then pay.

Also, I have 1 share of BTTF game with LBP and Wipeout HD on the account for $4.

is there any interest for gameshare group (for PS1 classic + PS1 import + PS3 mini)
(serious user only)

15 game + more / 125$ of game / only 20$ a share (5$ off a share) to welcome you into the group for 15 game ps1 classic rpg!!! + 1 PSP jrpg

1- 10$ final fantasy 7
2- 10$ final fantasy 8
3- 10$ final fantasy 9
4- 10$ xenogear
5- 6$ parasite eve
6- 6$ parasite eve 2
7- 6$ breath of fire 4
8- 6$ arc the lad
9- 6$ arc the lad 2
10- 6$ arc the lad 3
11- 6$ vagrant story
12- 6$ threads of fates
13- 6$ legend of mana
14- 6$ alundra
15-10$ grandia
+
16- 15$ Yggdra Union PSP

i will paid all by myself the last 2 game has a bonus to welcome you into the gameshare group!
25$ bonus!! all free for you

more game will be purchase late on max 5$ a share a month

add yourself and PM me

1.Fear Me All (host)

[quote name='BustdMagz']See, meek is ignoring us. Who else was in the [email protected] group?[/QUOTE]

if you cant get any help from here here

you can PM the super moderator and explain your issue they will help you out!

here a link for a super moderator that did help me with a scam in the pass
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=16519

in last resort you still got feedback you can leave
(but i would used that in last resort)

if you get other user with same problem you can together PM a super moderator that will be even better

you can try to find the remain member of the group and ask them is they got scam by meeek like you said he did to you and from there if more got into same issue well for sure super moderator will do something about it

it kind of surprise coming from meeek but hey it world wild web anything can happen sadly.. (remind me of bunk22 aka adamsan same user same issue btw meeek knew both ;-) and both got many issue in pass with many member)

Ive spoke to meeek about whats going on I assure everyone its not a scam. I dont wanna say more than that because its not my issue but he is planning on sending the password to the users

I've dealt with meek in the past and I just want to say there may be extenuating circumstances where he may have been locked out of the account for a while. He may be trying to do right before he says anything. Just saying.

Hi guys, i need the new password for an old account called [email protected]

It contains burnout paradise and bf 1943. I have the old password and would like the new one if anyone has it. Thanks.

Randomdud

Originally Posted by randomdud
looking for:

I want the dlc for marvel ultimate alliance 2 as well as a slot of MAG plus DLC if possible. PM me please if you have any of these.
Bumping.

Also, I'm making a gameshare group for multiplayer and co-op games. It has PSN Plus for a year, 100$ in the account, and need 2 more people. The cost will be 25$ per share and it will be awesome.

Games we are interested in:Moon Driver, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Hunter, Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale, The Fancy Pants Adventures, Gatling Gears, Spare Parts and Outland

If you want, you can suggest some other games and we will vote with majority wins 3/5 on whether or not they get downloaded. Pm me and post if you want to add yourself to the group.

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

$5 a share
1. Havok83
2. illmatic21 (host)
3. emeraldgs
4. jimjones
5. sgand

You guys made my day. I came here looking to join 2 groups and found this one. :)

[quote name='rams81']Anyone down for the EA Sports Season Ticket (Play upcomping EA Sports titles up to 3 days before release dates) I was already in a group for it but I can't seem to find the post or the CAG who started the group so I guess i'll start a new one.

Costs $25 = $5 per share

1. (Host)
2. rams81
3. harleymandvdson (I believe you were on the original list)
4.SL4V3DOG

PM me or add yourself.

Madden 12 early release starts on the 26th at 6 p.m. so not much time left.[/QUOTE]

count me in if I'm not too late!

edit- I think NSYNC was the host in the original list

[quote name='sgand']Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition/Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection Game Share Group
$5 a share
1. Havok83
2. illmatic21 (host)
3. emeraldgs
4. jimjones
5. sgand

You guys made my day. I came here looking to join 2 groups and found this one. :)

[/QUOTE]
Nice! Looks like we have our group

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']count me in if I'm not too late!

edit- I think NSYNC was the host in the original list[/QUOTE]
Correct. I'll still join, but I don't want to be on the hook if this isn't shareable. Only interested in Madden.

Galaga Legions DX
1 slot available - $2.00

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

[quote name='NSYNC']Correct. I'll still join, but I don't want to be on the hook if this isn't shareable. Only interested in Madden.[/QUOTE]

So how do we find out for sure if it is shareable? Also, wouldn't you have to log into your EA account to play?

We don't. The host has to take that risk potentially refunding everyone and being stuck with the EA pass on a dummy account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back