CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jlazenby1']Ive spoke to meeek about whats going on I assure everyone its not a scam. I dont wanna say more than that because its not my issue but he is planning on sending the password to the users[/QUOTE]

what ever is the issue i think the host have to tell each member the issue or at LEAST reply to message to give what ever info

at least show a sign he is alive and it not a scam
(that good for any user)

[quote name='NSYNC']We don't. The host has to take that risk potentially refunding everyone and being stuck with the EA pass on a dummy account.[/QUOTE]

I would kinda feel bad if the "host" did end up taking the hit, so I'd be willing to forgo a refund

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']I would kinda feel bad if the "host" did end up taking the hit, so I'd be willing to forgo a refund[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't care about a refund either, i'd take the risk of it not being shareable, not speaking for the other group members though. Does anyone know if PS+ full game trials can be shared? That could give us an idea on if it might be possible.

thinking of starting a gs group for the "play" deal. anyone interested? there is a slight catch though, paypal is screwing with my account (from too many gift payments i assume) so i will want the $12 shares in the form of an amazon gift card since i shop there all the time anyway.

Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition
The Baconing
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Renegade Ops
PAYDAY: The Heist

$60 total $12 a share
1. crzyjoeguy (host
2. crzyjoeguy (friend

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='domo325']Me too.[/QUOTE]
Domo should get in our group then

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ($39.99)- $8 per share
1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. DarknessTear
4. bunk22 (maybe)
5. robilicious

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Domo should get in our group then

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ($39.99)- $8 per share
1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. DarknessTear
4. bunk22 (maybe)
5. robilicious

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.[/QUOTE]
It's already full though?

[quote name='Havok83']Nice! Looks like we have our group[/QUOTE]

Damn, looks like I just missed this. :whistle2:(

Looking to join a group for Third Strike and MK Arcade Collection.

[quote name='Supreme']Damn, looks like I just missed this. :whistle2:(

Looking to join a group for Third Strike and MK Arcade Collection.[/QUOTE]
when does mk kollection come out ?

[quote name='randomdud']Bumping.

Also, I'm making a gameshare group for multiplayer and co-op games. It has PSN Plus for a year, 100$ in the account, and need 2 more people. The cost will be 25$ per share and it will be awesome.

Games we are interested in:Moon Driver, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Hunter, Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale, The Fancy Pants Adventures, Gatling Gears, Spare Parts and Outland

If you want, you can suggest some other games and we will vote with majority wins 3/5 on whether or not they get downloaded. Pm me and post if you want to add yourself to the group.

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. OPEN
5. OPEN[/QUOTE]

I am looking for Mag and Add-ons, Moon Diver, Outland and Dungeon Hunter Shares.

[quote name='Steadymobbin']when does mk kollection come out ?[/QUOTE]

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announces the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection will officially be available for download worldwide on August 31, 2011. Launching on PlayStation®Network, Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC, this will mark the first time the original Mortal Kombat arcade trilogy - Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2 and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - have been brought together in a single collection. The Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection will be available for $9.99 on PlayStation Network and PC or for 800 Microsoft Points.

There you go.

[quote name='RyuKajiCut']
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdud
Bumping.

Also, I'm making a gameshare group for multiplayer and co-op games. It has PSN Plus for a year, 100$ in the account, and need 2 more people. The cost will be 25$ per share and it will be awesome.

Games we are interested in:Moon Diver, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Hunter, Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale, The Fancy Pants Adventures, Gatling Gears, Spare Parts and Outland

If you want, you can suggest some other games and we will vote with majority wins 3/5 on whether or not they get downloaded. Pm me and post if you want to add yourself to the group.

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

I am looking for Mag and Add-ons, Moon Diver, Outland and Dungeon Hunter Shares.[/QUOTE]

The reason he's looking for these game shares is some potential applicants have expressed that they own the games he mentioned. Please feel free to apply if you want to change the games we are interested in as we are entirely willing to compromise. :cool:

Is anyone interested in setting up a group for the MK Kollection & MK characters pack? It would be $25 total so $5 a share. Or does anyone have a share of just the MK characters for sale?

[quote name='jax2001']Starting Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood share ($8 per share).

1. jax2001 (host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
5.[/QUOTE]

I might be in, depending if my other group gets back to me

I'm in with whichever is going right now on Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I'm already ready to pay! Let's get this going! lol

Still no status on the two Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLCs eh? Nobody interested?

[quote name='DarknessTear']I'm in with whichever is going right now on Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I'm already ready to pay! Let's get this going! lol

Still no status on the two Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLCs eh? Nobody interested?[/QUOTE]

Heck yeah! Maybe domos wants to get into this group

[quote name='jax2001']Starting Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood share ($8 per share).

1. jax2001 (host)
5.[/QUOTE]

If you still have a slot add me to it.

Starting Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood share ($8 per share).

1. jax2001 (host)
2. cheapbrokegamer (pending)
3. Darkness Tear (pending)
4. raiten
5. Domo325???

Domo325 hasnt confirmed yet

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Starting Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood share ($8 per share).

1. jax2001 (host)
4. raiten
5. Domo325???

Domo325 hasnt confirmed yet[/QUOTE]
I'm down! Count me in! Just a suggestion, but are you guys willing to include the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapbrokegamer

1. jax2001 (host)
4. raiten
5. Domo325???

I'm down! Count me in! Just a suggestion, but are you guys willing to include the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC as well?

I'm not interested in DLC.

[quote name='jax2001']Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapbrokegamer

1. jax2001 (host)
4. raiten
5. Domo325???

I'm not interested in DLC.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I'm still down for the game though. So yea, just awaiting for the payment info.

Payment info sent for AC:B share

1. jax2001 (host)
2. cheapbrokegamer - PAID
3. Darkness Tear
4. raiten - PAID
5. Domo325 - PAID

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jlazenby1']I may be able to host, Ill let you guys know asap if I can and if no one else steps up[/QUOTE]

Please do, if you host and one of the guys are slow in paying i will pay for them and just sell them the share when they're ready.

I will work with you bro lol

Lets get this done!!! 2gb's of awesomeness

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone know any alternative to paypal? Account just got closed because I didn't have a CC info attached to my account. fuck Paypal.[/QUOTE]
I would like to know the same

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone know any alternative to paypal? Account just got closed because I didn't have a CC info attached to my account. fuck Paypal.[/QUOTE]
Oh that sucks man. Why don't you try Google Checkout? I read somewhere that it works just like Paypal.

ps. Nevermind. Seems like it is not available in Canada.. yet.

pss. Try this? https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/personal/money

psss. Or check this website for other alternatives.. http://www.screw-paypal.com/alternatives/top_pick.html

[quote name='randomdud']Bumping.

Games we are interested in:Moon Driver, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Hunter, Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale, The Fancy Pants Adventures, Gatling Gears, Spare Parts and Outland

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. OPEN
5. OPEN[/QUOTE]

I am looking for Mag and Add-ons, Moon Diver, Outland and Dungeon Hunter Shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back