CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol well we dont even know when Origins is coming to psn so maybe we should wait til the release before making a group, Ill be glad to host it when its out though

Im in for the GoW Collections group but cant pay intil wednesday, so if someone else can pay right away go ahead and fill my slot

One spot $45

Wipeout HD
Super stardust HD
Modnation racers
Vagrant story
Parasite Eve
Saiyuki journey west
bomberman Party edition
medal of honor
Odd world: abes exoddus
Xenogears
perfect Weapon
romance of the three kings
Twisted metal 2
Magical Drop F
Mega Man 2
Jigsaw Madness
Arc the lad 3
arc the lad 2
metal slug X
Front mission 3
Nuclear strike
reloaded
Angry Birds
Mega Man
Bloody Roar
Arc the lad
Alundra
Street fighter Alpha
Gaia seed
Final fantasy IX
Championship Bass
BomberMAN fantasy race
tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2
bloody omen legacy of kain
crash bandicoot
wild arm 2
gex
Um jammer lammy
Wing commander IV
One
command and conquer Red alert
grandia
sim theme park
Silent hill
Wipeout
cool boarders 3
Syphon filter
resident evil 3
Final fantasy VIII
Gex 3
resident evil directors cut
Legacy of kain: soul reaver
Fighting force
Street fighter alpha 2
Jumping flash
Castlevania chronicles
Dino crisis
resident evil 2
metal gear solid
Oddworld abes oddysee
hot shots golf 2
Warhawk (psone game)

[quote name='Steadymobbin']mk kollection + rezurrection maps

$5[/QUOTE]

I would like this..off to work now though so I won't be able to pay until later

I'll need to see how much GoW Origins are before I commit to my spot but I am definitely interested.

Also still very interested in Prince of Persia. Anybody? Anybody at all? PM me here or PSN if you have it, am willing to offer paypal OR trade Mass Effect 2 with dlc for that and paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dgwillia006']Its up to keck since hes host, but you should still put your name down on the list though.[/QUOTE]

okay went back and edited my post with my name in the list

I'm starting a group for MK fans
MK Arcade Kollection ($10) and MK Warrior Bundle ($15) and maybe future MK DLC

$5 each

Paypal only

1. maxim2boobles (host)
2. maxim2boobles
3. iqubal

need 2 more

[quote name='maxim2boobles']I'm starting a group for MK fans
MK Arcade Kollection ($10) and MK Warrior Bundle ($15) and maybe future MK DLC

$5 each

Paypal only

1. maxim2boobles (host)
2. iqubal
5.[/QUOTE]

Definately down for this. Thx!

Ok I'm just going to make my own and see how this goes

Street Fighter III online $15
Mortal Kombat Kollection $10
Ugly Americans $10

$7 a share

1. Kingwormer

Ok I'm just going to make my own and see how this goes

Ugly Americans $10

$7 a share

1. Kingwormer
2. Crashmasteromega

I'm in for a share if that's ok

[quote name='kingwormer']Ok I'm just going to make my own and see how this goes

Ugly Americans $10

$7 a share

1. Kingwormer
5.[/QUOTE]

Any interest in swapping Ugly Americans for Elevator Action Returns? If so, count me in.

i have: king of fighters '99, megamen 9, marvel vs capcom 2, super stardust hd with add ons, super street fighter 2 hd remix and cuboid it also has a few lbp addons all on 1 account
$8 paypal

MK Kollection and Ugly Americans (4$ per share)
1. keck17 host
2. dgwillia006
3. dmdragon
4.clonesniper666 (paying thurs)
need 1 more ill send paypal info sometime tues

[quote name='benjam138']Any interest in swapping Ugly Americans for Elevator Action Returns? If so, count me in.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm with Ben I think elevator action would be better choice. Forgot it was coming out tomm.

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle
1 slot available - $5.40

Pure
1 slot available - $4.00

flOw + Welcome Back
2 slots available - $1.60 each

[quote name='keck17']MK Kollection and Ugly Americans (4$ per share)
1. keck17 host
2. dgwillia006
3. dmdragon
4.clonesniper666 (paying thurs)
5.kingwormer
need 1 more ill send paypal info sometime tues[/QUOTE]

done, send me the paypal info!

[quote name='RyuKajiCut']

{Begin}
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdud
Bumping.

Also, I'm making a gameshare group for multiplayer and co-op games. It has PSN Plus for a year, 100$ in the account, and need 1 more people. The cost will be 25$ per share and it will be awesome.

Games we are interested in: Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Hunter, The Fancy Pants Adventures, Gatling Gears, Spare Parts, Some other games, and Outland

If you want, you can suggest some other games and we will vote with majority wins 3/5 on whether or not they get downloaded. Pm me and post if you want to add yourself to the group.

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. Filled
5. OPEN

{End}
I am looking for Mag and Add-ons, Moon Diver, Outland and Dungeon Hunter Shares.[/QUOTE]

The reason he's looking for these game shares is some potential applicants have expressed that they own the games he mentioned. Please feel free to apply if you want to change the games we are interested in as we are entirely willing to compromise. :cool:

Looking to sell 1 share of Back to the Future with LBP and Wipeout HD+Fury for $4 OBO.

Also have 1 slot in a PSP LTS group. Please PM me for details

[quote name='benjam138']$7 per share

Elevator Action Deluxe
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Street Fighter III

2. benjam138
3. Crashmasteromega
4. esoul
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in a share for this

Ok guys two questions.. I am maxed on my 160gb hard drive so I'm going to need to get another one and swap out. I have a few shared accounts one in particular for all of the Borderlands DLC's that I'd like to get back. I did a share group in this thread. How in the hell would I find out who the account holder was so I can redownload this when I'm done changing hard drives? The shared account email was [email protected]

Second question so I don't lose anything.. what's the process for doing a swap out? Whats the best steps to take ?

[FONT=&quot]DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk. (1 slot left): $8

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. (1 slot left): $2

Flower. (1 slot left): $2

Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $18
[/FONT]

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Ok guys two questions.. I am maxed on my 160gb hard drive so I'm going to need to get another one and swap out. I have a few shared accounts one in particular for all of the Borderlands DLC's that I'd like to get back. I did a share group in this thread. How in the hell would I find out who the account holder was so I can redownload this when I'm done changing hard drives? The shared account email was [email protected]

Second question so I don't lose anything.. what's the process for doing a swap out? Whats the best steps to take ?[/QUOTE]

Not sure who the account holder is but I believe you deactivate the account, pop in the new hdd, then just redownload. I could be wrong though as I have also heard you dont have to deactivate if its on the same ps3, either way youll need the info though

One spot $40

Wipeout HD
Super stardust HD
Modnation racers
Vagrant story
Parasite Eve
Saiyuki journey west
bomberman Party edition
medal of honor
Odd world: abes exoddus
Xenogears
perfect Weapon
romance of the three kings
Twisted metal 2
Magical Drop F
Mega Man 2
Jigsaw Madness
Arc the lad 3
arc the lad 2
metal slug X
Front mission 3
Nuclear strike
reloaded
Angry Birds
Mega Man
Bloody Roar
Arc the lad
Alundra
Street fighter Alpha
Gaia seed
Final fantasy IX
Championship Bass
BomberMAN fantasy race
tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2
bloody omen legacy of kain
crash bandicoot
wild arm 2
gex
Um jammer lammy
Wing commander IV
One
command and conquer Red alert
grandia
sim theme park
Silent hill
Wipeout
cool boarders 3
Syphon filter
resident evil 3
Final fantasy VIII
Gex 3
resident evil directors cut
Legacy of kain: soul reaver
Fighting force
Street fighter alpha 2
Jumping flash
Castlevania chronicles
Dino crisis
resident evil 2
metal gear solid
Oddworld abes oddysee
hot shots golf 2
Warhawk (psone game)

[quote name='Velo214']Looking to get a group going for RE4 HD / Castlevania Harmony of Despair (new one?) / MK Collection, anyone down?[/QUOTE]
If you add Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD to the list, I will join.

The Castlevania game was already released on Xbox Live Arcade. It should have been in the PlayStation Store by now according to the article.

I have 4 slots available to give out of Ape Escape MOVE. Looking to trade for other shares of games or other offers...PSN points, MS points, MS 48 Hr. Trials. Message me if you want to trade.

These are the games in particular I'm looking for:

Space Ace
Dragon's Lair 2
Tales from Space: About a Blob
MOVE games

just send me your offers please. I may be up for other offers as well but NO PAYPAL please.

Would anyone be interested in a Worms 2 Armageddon and dlc group? Not sure what the total cost is (Im at work) but the games on sale for $7.50 right now

Also I cant host this one

[quote name='jlazenby1']Would anyone be interested in a Worms 2 Armageddon and dlc group? Not sure what the total cost is (Im at work) but the games on sale for $7.50 right now

Also I cant host this one[/QUOTE]

it would be $32.50 total for the game and all the dlc

[quote name='keck17']it would be $32.50 total for the game and all the dlc[/QUOTE]

Thanks man!

So itd be 6.50 a slot, anybody else interested?

[quote name='Steadymobbin']mk kollection + rezurrection mp = $5

me
pbnate88[/QUOTE]

rezurrection mp are not out yet and no date for it

and i thing those are single player map all zombie map!! not sure

[quote name='jlazenby1']Would anyone be interested in a Worms 2 Armageddon and dlc group? Not sure what the total cost is (Im at work) but the games on sale for $7.50 right now

Also I cant host this one[/QUOTE]

DLC were at 50% last week btw... not sure if they are still check it but i now it was 50% off last week

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Ok guys two questions.. I am maxed on my 160gb hard drive so I'm going to need to get another one and swap out. I have a few shared accounts one in particular for all of the Borderlands DLC's that I'd like to get back. I did a share group in this thread. How in the hell would I find out who the account holder was so I can redownload this when I'm done changing hard drives? The shared account email was [email protected]

Second question so I don't lose anything.. what's the process for doing a swap out? Whats the best steps to take ?[/QUOTE]

This was taken from a different thread, and IMO is the best solution if you don't mind paying a bit for an external enclosure to back up your data.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Just to add my own info to the mix.

If you are like me and didn't have an external drive big enough to backup the PS3 HDD you currently use there is a very very easy solution.

Step 1: Buy one of these (doesn't need to be this exact one mind you)
Step 2: Put the new HDD inside it and connect it to your computer
Step 3: Format it to FAT32. This can be done via the command prompt but I prefer using this small self contained exe.
Step 4: Connect the new drive in the enclosure to your PS3 and backup the PS3 to it
Step 5: Connect the new drive back to the computer and transfer the backup to your computer. It is going to be about the same size as the total space used in your PS3. So if you have a 250GB HDD and are using like 180GB of it, then your computer needs to have 175-180GB free (for a small amount of time).
Step 6: Swap the drive in the PS3 with the new drive that is in the external (so now the new external drive is inside the PS3 and the old PS3 drive is inside the enclosure)
Step 7: Format the external (containing the old PS3 drive) to FAT32
Step 8: Transfer the backup to the external
Step 9: Restore backup to the new PS3 drive.

I know it is longer then just backup and restore, but I am unsure how many of you guys have external drives big enough and this is only $15 more to do it this way. Also when you're done you'll have an external HDD to use for whatever you want.[/QUOTE]

If you don't wanna do that, all you need to do is sign in to all of your accounts, activate your console on them, and redownload your stuff. Your console will already be activated on the accounts, but for some reason it requires you to reactivate them to use the content (no idea why they make you do that). I swapped mine with a 640gb hard drive about a week ago and was forced to reactivate them all. The only issue I had was it said the correct hard disk wasn't inserted.. I had to go into safe mode and restore PS3 system for it to see/format the hard drive but typically you shouldn't get that error message.

[quote name='fear_Me_All']rezurrection mp are not out yet and no date for it

and i thing those are single player map all zombie map!! not sure[/QUOTE]

i know, it should be out late sept.

[quote name='SnorE']Worms 2 Armageddon and dlc group - $6.50/slot ($32.50 total)

1. (Host)
2. Jlazenby1
3. Snore
4. Reiter34
5.[/QUOTE]

I already have the game and the first DLC and I'm still in.

[quote name='Reiter34']
Worms 2 Armageddon and dlc group - $6.50/slot ($32.50 total)

1. (Host)
2. Jlazenby1
3. Snore
4. Reiter34
5. Jokerkun890

I already have the game and the first DLC and I'm still in.[/QUOTE]

I'll bite.

Sweet guys, now we just need a host!

Worms Armageddon 2 and all dlc, $6.50 a slot
1. (Host)
2. Jlazenby1
3. Snore
4. Reiter34
5. Jokerkun890

Still looking for 1 member.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Here we are on the Castlevania DLCs. I will go ahead and pick up a $20 PSN card and host it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Yanksfan']

1. Yanksfan (host)
2. DarknessTear
3. envelopes
4. r0gamer94
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back