CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='orangecrush']Just need one more for Infamous 2. Price will be $12/share

1. Orangecrush (host)
3. Cbenz35
4. clockwork-zombie

Just reply or pm if intetested.[/QUOTE]

hey I posted on page 660 and asked cbenz to take me off list cause I had already gotten a share from someone else. Sorry

Looking to trade shares. My share of an account with R&C Quest for Booty, Burnout Paradise + DLC, LittleBigPlanet ( both psp and ps3), Pursuit Force, Dead Naton, Burn Zombies Burn, Flower, and 3 vs 3 NHL Arcade, as well as a share of Borderlands DLC. All of this can be yours, all I ask is for a Mass Effect 2 share. Post here or pm me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jlazenby1']Nfs hot pursuit group

1: host
2: ayre27292
3: just2dirty
4: bustdmagz
5: rams81[/QUOTE]

If we cant get this to go thru by like 11am monday (might be able to drag out till tues or possibly wed, but today or early tomorrow would be better) i am going to have to drop out due to losing internet for a lttle while, hopefully someone will grab that last spot before then cause i really want this game

Black Ops map pack group. Includes the 3 map packs currently out and nothing else. Resurrection will not be included. $9 a share. Paypal please.

1. Dangkid (host)
2. Dangkid
3. shaggyc

Feel free to add your name the list and then PM me that you're interested.

[quote name='iwarboY']CRYSIS..

i'll take a share if there's troffeees..
EDIT: troffees confirmed. 51 of them...
whoever is interested in a crysis group i'd like in please.[/QUOTE]

me too

Outland share for $2

PM ME

[quote name='zonte94']Looking to trade shares. My share of an account with R&C Quest for Booty, Burnout Paradise + DLC, LittleBigPlanet ( both psp and ps3), Pursuit Force, Dead Naton, Burn Zombies Burn, Flower, and 3 vs 3 NHL Arcade, as well as a share of Borderlands DLC. All of this can be yours, all I ask is for a Mass Effect 2 share. Post here or pm me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Bump. I will also accept a [PROTOTYPE] share instead of Mass Effect 2 if it helps.

[quote name='ayre27292']If we cant get this to go thru by like 11am monday (might be able to drag out till tues or possibly wed, but today or early tomorrow would be better) i am going to have to drop out due to losing internet for a lttle while, hopefully someone will grab that last spot before then cause i really want this game[/QUOTE]

If youre group doesnt fill by later today Ill take the last slot myself and sell it so you guys can have the game already

[quote name='jlazenby1']If youre group doesnt fill by later today Ill take the last slot myself and sell it so you guys can have the game already[/QUOTE]

That would be great, i leave for work around 9:30,

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']hey I posted on page 660 and asked cbenz to take me off list cause I had already gotten a share from someone else. Sorry[/QUOTE]

sorry i wasnt a host or anything...n i didnt see it

1: jlazenby1
2: ayre27292
3: just2dirty
4: bustdmagz
5: rams81[/QUOTE]

Alright guys, we have host, get in touch with him for payment info

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
2 slots available (90MB) - $1.60 each

*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.

1: jlazenby1 (host) (NSYNC bought my slot)
2: ayre27292 (paid)
3: just2dirty (paid)
4: bustdmagz (paid)
5: rams81(paid)[/QUOTE]

Enjoy guys, info sent

flOw + Welcome Back*

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC and PS3 theme (4589KB)
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.

Everybodys paid up, Ill buy the card now guys

Edit-I was in the middle of an endurance race but had the account ready, funded it through qriocity and had rams81 buy the game so Id like to say thank you to rams :)

Just wanted to let you all know this is my 2nd time using the same seller for UK PSN cards, and again had the code within 2 minutes, so if you need a UK card Ill be glad to purchase for anyone who needs it

£25-$40
£35-$55

Looking to trade shares. My share of an account with R&C Quest for Booty, Burnout Paradise + DLC, LittleBigPlanet ( both psp and ps3), Pursuit Force, Dead Naton, Burn Zombies Burn, Flower, and 3 vs 3 NHL Arcade, as well as a share of Borderlands DLC. All of this can be yours, all I ask is for a Mass Effect 2 or [PROTOTYPE] share. Post here or pm me if interested.

hey guys from dust just got moved to this Tuesday how bout a group? http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/09/fr...north-america/

1. Host
2. Crashmasteromega
3. harleymandvdson
4. jlazenby1
5. iwarboY

I can host if we wait until wednesday and use $20, we can vote 3/5 on a $5 game unless somehow dlc comes out with this

[quote name='jlazenby1']Just wanted to let you all know this is my 2nd time using the same seller for UK PSN cards, and again had the code within 2 minutes, so if you need a UK card Ill be glad to purchase for anyone who needs it

£25-$40
£35-$55[/QUOTE]

BulletStorm group, price TBA (probly 30-40)
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. dcibass16
4. BustdMagz
5. catspit

Just need a HOST, game releases Tuesday.

[quote name='BustdMagz']BulletStorm group, price TBA (probly 30-40)
1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. darken
3. dcibass16
4. BustdMagz
5. catspit

Just need a HOST, game releases Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

I can probably host this.

Does anyone know if GOW Origins coming to PSN? I could've swore I read it it some where but cant find the article. Hopefully I didn't just read about the demo only coming to PSN.

[quote name='King J Gatz']Does anyone know if GOW Origins coming to PSN? I could've swore I read it it some where but cant find the article. Hopefully I didn't just read about the demo only coming to PSN.[/QUOTE]
Comes out Tuesday

Anyone have a share of New Vegas DLC I can borrow/rent just for a few days? I'll give it right back. I have it rented from Blockbuster Online and don't want to buy DLC for a game that's not mine.

Looking for shares of the following games. Paypal ready

Beyond good and evil HD
Pixel junk shooter 1
Red johnson chronicles

Ps one games

Xenogears
Final fantasy 7,8,9

[quote name='fmwross2']Anyone have a share of New Vegas DLC I can borrow/rent just for a few days? I'll give it right back. I have it rented from Blockbuster Online and don't want to buy DLC for a game that's not mine.[/QUOTE]

Lol you can borrow shares of games?

[quote name='Foxx']Lol you can borrow shares of games?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, all you have to do is S / ? x D = T (s= share price, ?= infinite, d= # of days rented, t= total rent cost, x= multiplication, and /= division). Pretty easy to calculate if you ask me.

[quote name='kingwormer']Looking for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC. Anyone have a share for sale? Please and thank you.[/QUOTE]

I've seen so many posts about people who want this DLC over the past year and almost once in a blue moon, someone will post they have it. I'm hoping I'm around when they do this time.

I considered "renting" out my DLC shares, but actually trusting someone to deactivate is the only hold-up. It could be done though.

inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share (All DLC but the 3 mission pack.) $2.50 (the extra is for the OST) per slot. (1 left)

If you're looking for a listing of the inFAMOUS 2 DLC click the spoiler below:

• Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

Deathspank pack which includes 1/2 and risk - 7

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

[quote name='just2dirty']how big is the nfs:hp d/l im guessing at least 10 gigs? ;\[/quote]

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (4648MB)

[quote name='NSYNC']I considered "renting" out my DLC shares, but actually trusting someone to deactivate is the only hold-up. It could be done though.[/QUOTE]

Crossed my mind too, just take a deposit upfront? I figured it wasn't worth the effort lol.

[quote name='just2dirty']how big is the nfs:hp d/l im guessing at least 10 gigs? ;\[/quote]

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (4648MB)

[quote name='Bluntsly']Crossed my mind too, just take a deposit upfront? I figured it wasn't worth the effort lol.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Charge a full share price then return the difference after they deactivate. Change the password, rinse and repeat. I'd probably do something like 50 cents for someone that just wanted to try the game or clean-up on trophies.

flOw + Welcome Back*

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC and PS3 theme (4589KB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back