Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

Renegade Ops - NEW RELEASE!
3 slots available (2592MB) - $3.00 each

flOw + Welcome Back*
2 slots available (90MB) - $1.60 each

Dead Block
1 slot available (449MB) - $2.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC and PS3 theme (4589KB)
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I'm hosting bulletstorm $8 each

1. cheapbrokegamer (host)
2. keck17
5.[/QUOTE]

count me in

also have a slot of splinter cell trilogy $8

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*

flOw + Welcome Back*

Dead Block
1 slot available (449MB) - $2.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC and PS3 theme (4589KB)
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation, Wipeout HD/Fury, Killzone PSP, Modnation Racers PSP and Wonderland Pixel theme.

Selling:
Borderlands + All DLC - $8 ($4 Off)
Mass Effect 2 w/The Arrival and Cerberus Network DLCs - $13.50 ($2 Off I think)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NSYNC']How many MB's is Bulletstorm?[/QUOTE]

Like 6 gigs or so.

Anyone have a share of both Castlevania:LoS DLC? Looking for both, preferably on the same account.

Alright guys, just purchased a share of God of War Origins from Darkpal245. Transaction went smooth and I receommend this CAG. Unfortunatly, due to the size of the games, I have to sell my share and just spring for the disc. So I am selling my share of GOW Origins for $8.

Share sold

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I'm hosting bulletstorm $8 each

1. cheapbrokegamer (host)
2. keck17
3. Vyrtigo
4. soright903

1 more spot left[/QUOTE]

I have to drop out of this. My previous group had a member that was willing to host. Sorry. But soright903 was looking to join a BulletStorm group.

-_-

Just Chains Of Olympus is 7gb's, to anybody that's already played this version how does a psp game justify taking up 7gb? Does the characters pop out of the screen and give you a massage?

[quote name='Brainberry']-_-

Just Chains Of Olympus is 7gb's, to anybody that's already played this version how does a psp game justify taking up 7gb? Does the characters pop out of the screen and give you a massage?[/QUOTE]

It has a 3d mode as well, thats why it is big.

[quote name='Winky65']Anyone interested in the following group, I am trying to bundle games as I am running out of user spots on my PS3. I can host. Games are:

Definites:

From Dust
Beyond Good and Evil HD

Possibly added to the group if wanted by most people:

GOW:Origins
Ico/Collossus if it is released on PSN in the next few weeks.

1. Winky 65
2. soright903

pm or add to list if interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm in, how many members do we have so far?

[quote name='Brainberry']-_-

Just Chains Of Olympus is 7gb's, to anybody that's already played this version how does a psp game justify taking up 7gb? Does the characters pop out of the screen and give you a massage?[/QUOTE]

PSP has lower resolution, but on PS3 HD collection, Kratos jumps out of the screen and hugs you

[quote name='jgiovanni']It has a 3d mode as well, thats why it is big.[/QUOTE]

So they do pop out of the screen!!!!!

HELL YEAH.

Now all I need is a 3D television.

Anyone interested in the following group, I am trying to bundle games as I am running out of user spots on my PS3. I can host. Games are:

Definites:
From Dust
Beyond Good and Evil HD

Possibly added to the group if wanted by most people:

GOW:Origins
Ico/Collossus if it is released on PSN in the next few weeks.

1. Winky 65
2. soright903
3. Halfwasted

pm or add to list if interested.

Added myself.

[quote name='Halfwasted']Anyone interested in the following group, I am trying to bundle games as I am running out of user spots on my PS3. I can host. Games are:

Definites:

Added myself.[/QUOTE]

can we get sky drift and or bulletsotrm as well?

God of War: Origins Collection
Chains of Olympus (7533MB) Ghost of Sparta (9306MB) Director pt.1 (1657MB) Director pt.2 (1386MB) - Not selling yet. 19.88GB to D/L everything x2 to install.

flOw + Welcome Back*

Dead Block
1 slot available (449MB) - Pending

Selling slots of :

Pure- $4
(1 slot available)
From dust- $3 (will be selling soon, but for right now it's on hold)
(1 slot available)
Crazy Elements- $2.50
(4 slots available)
Crash commando: rearmed- $2
(1 slot available)

PM me if interested.

[quote name='zonte94']Looking to trade shares. My share of an account with R&C Quest for Booty, Burnout Paradise + DLC, LittleBigPlanet ( both psp and ps3), Pursuit Force, Dead Naton, Burn Zombies Burn, Flower, and 3 vs 3 NHL Arcade, as well as a share of Borderlands DLC. All of this can be yours, all I ask is for a Mass Effect 2 or a [PROTOTYPE] share. Post here or pm me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Adding From Dust and Bulletstorm to my wanted list.

[quote name='BustdMagz']Anyone deal with a CAG named dcibass16?[/QUOTE]

Has this guy hosted anything or traded with anyone here? He is hosting 2 groups (From Dust and GOW: O) and he hasn't been online since around the time the store updated. I paid him for both of the shares. I'm pretty sure he's legit but you can never be too sure. Any info will help. Thanks.
[quote name='NSYNC']dcibass16 is fine. Just go to "Find More Post by".[/QUOTE]

Alright, that about answers my question. So I guess I have nothing to worry about.

His post go back to 2010, so if he scammed anyone he'd have a tag in thread and someone like meeek putting the kabosh on everything he's hosting.

[quote name='NSYNC']His post go back to 2010, so if he scammed anyone he'd have a tag in thread and someone like meeek putting the kabosh on everything he's hosting.[/QUOTE]

Alright, was just wondering. Thanks.

inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share (All DLC but the 3 mission pack.) $2.50 (the extra is for the OST) per slot. (1 left)

If you're looking for a listing of the inFAMOUS 2 DLC click the spoiler below:

• Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

Deathspank pack which includes 1/2 and risk - 7

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

[quote name='luan87us']My xbox red ringed again so I decided to go back to playing games on my PS3. Looking for a Black ops DLC group to join. Paypal ready. I have also gameshare multiple time before. If there is no group I am willing to host a group for the Resurrection map pack coming out next week. I'll personally take 2 shares (one for my cousin) $3 a share. Oh and I was wondering if SSF4:AE dlc is share-able? I would like to join a group for that or host a group as well.[/QUOTE]

You weren't really clear on if you wanted the previous 3 map packs. If so there is this group, we need 2 more

Originally Posted by Dangkid
Black Ops map pack group. Includes the 3 map packs currently out and nothing else. Resurrection will not be included. $9 a share. Paypal please.

1. Dangkid (host)
2. Dangkid
3. shaggyc

Feel free to add your name the list and then PM me that you're interested.
C'mon the most popular online ganger and no one wanted the map packs? I have the account all set up just waiting to get people together. D:

Rugby World Cup 2011

$50 - $10 per Share

1. Heavyd814life
2. Meeek
3. Jonfelkin

Come on peeps, let's get this filled! I'd even let shawngreen1520 join at this point lol

@harleymandvdson. What's up with quoting what I said about wanting free games because I'm a loser and don't wanna pay. lol. I wasn't being serious. I was making fun of that moron Shawngreen1520. haha

God of War: Origins Collection
Chains of Olympus (7533MB) Ghost of Sparta (9306MB) Director pt.1 (1657MB) Director pt.2 (1386MB) - Not selling yet. 19.88GB to D/L everything x2 to install.

flOw + Welcome Back*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back