CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any other interest in burnout crash played the demo and its superfun. Can anybody host i need a slot also have a slot of splinter cell trio hd for $8

Trying to save the number of accounts on my ps3, so looking for a share which includes both Resident Evil 4 and Burnout Crash if possible. I wouldn't mind adding in Beyond Good and Evil HD in this same account.

[quote name='keck17']Is there any other interest in burnout crash played the demo and its superfun. Can anybody host i need a slot also have a slot of splinter cell trio hd for $8[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for a Burnout Crash/Resident 4 group.

Re:

Selling 2 shares of this:

*Plants vs Zombies
*Oddworld Abes Oddysee
*Spyro 1
*Spyro 2
*Sam and Max
.Ep 1
.Ep 2
.Ep 3
.Ep 4
.Ep 5
*Stacking
*Sonic 1
*Sonic 2
*DeathSpank
*Back to Future
.Ep 1
.Ep 2
.Ep 3
.Ep 4
.Ep5
*Borderlands
.zombie island
.new revolution
.secret army
.underdome
*Burnout Paradise
*Alice
*Wipeout HD
.Wipeout Addons
*Dead Nation
*Dragons Lair
*Parasite Eve
*Angry Birds
*Castlevania SotN
*Suikoden
*Resident Evil DC
*Pain
.Pain Addons

Each share is $25. About $.60 a game. Thanks for interest.

[quote name='domo325']Trying to save the number of accounts on my ps3, so looking for a share which includes both Resident Evil 4 and Burnout Crash if possible. I wouldn't mind adding in Beyond Good and Evil HD in this same account.[/QUOTE]

I would also be in for this. re4 + burnout crash would be great, and also wouldn't mind bg&e in there for the extra $2.

I can host if anyone can point me in the direction of a psn card. Otherwise, will anyone else host this?

Burnout Crash and BG&E $4

1.edson13
2.domo325
3.Crashmasteromega
4.Bluntsly
5. keck17 ??

I can host and just take two slots for the time being if keck isnt interested in BG&E or Ill take his word and he can pay me the extra $2 once he sells another one of his shares.

[quote name='edson13']Burnout Crash and BG&E $4

1.edson13
2.domo325
3.Crashmasteromega
4.Bluntsly
5. keck17 ??

I can host and just take two slots for the time being if keck isnt interested in BG&E or Ill take his word and he can pay me the extra $2 once he sells another one of his shares.[/QUOTE]
yea ill take it and ill give ya a extra dollar lol let me know where to send the paypal thanks fer being kind:)

Have these to sell:

-Tetris (12 trophies) + Tales from Space: About a Blob (13)
with inFAMOUS1, Dead Nation, PSP Killzone Liberation, LBP PSP as WB games
$4

-Back to the Future season pass -5 episodes (59 trophies)
with LBP, inFAMOUS1, PSP Killzone Liberation, LBP PSP as WB games
$4

-Stacking DLC (4 trophies)
$1

Or make me an offer by PM, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='edson13']Burnout Crash and BG&E $4

1.edson13
2.domo325
3.Crashmasteromega
4.Bluntsly
5. keck17 ??

I can host and just take two slots for the time being if keck isnt interested in BG&E or Ill take his word and he can pay me the extra $2 once he sells another one of his shares.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? I never agreed to join this group? I'm initially looking for a burnout crash/RE4 group in addition with beyond good and evil hd.

No RE4 is a deal breaker for me.

Slots for sale:

Account 1: $7
3 Red Dead Redemption DLCs(Undead nightmare collection)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Da Vince Disappearance
Scott Pillgrim vs The World full game

Account 2: $1
Infamous 2 Super Voucher
Sniper Blast Skill DLC

Account 3: $6
L.A. Noire Rockstar pass
Killzone 3 bundle map pack
Black Ops Annihilation map pack

Looking for a Group of Resurrection Map Pack.

[quote name='MrRosales']Resident Evil 4 HD & Resident Evil Code Veronica X Share

All we need is someone willing to host
1.(Host)
2.MrRosales
3.bill123
4.Bhoya
5.bigkrev13

EDIT: Game's up on PSN if you search for it as of now btw
[/QUOTE]

Hey just thinking but what if we threw in the 3 month of ps+ to make the cost 7.60 or whatever it is like the other group?

Resident Evil Code Veronica X - 2.4GB

1. NSYNC (host)
2. Hammer_jay

Slots are $4. I'll also take trades of equal value.

Netflix seriously needs to drop the mandatory PSN sign-in at this point (I know there's a way around this). It went out around 2:00AM PST for me and is still down. Didn't know why, so thanks shaggyc.

Yeah, like I said I thought I screwed up my router and blocked psn traffic. I sucks I took today off too to play cod on my birthday, guess its time for an older version on my dusty old 360 instead

[quote name='jlazenby1']If PSN is down will my downloads still continue or do I have to wait?[/QUOTE]

Good Question. My Mass Effect 2 download is continuing to download despite the fact PSN is down. Its going really slow though. How just hope its not getting corrupt /broken files.:cry:

When psn went down for awhile back in april downloads still continued to go according to joystiq. I also had a game apply an update during that downtime. Different stuff is on different servers, so not all goes down at once.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I have an account with PSPlus with RE 1,2,3 free until december 9
Games on the share are RE 4, RE code veronica
Share is $7.60[/QUOTE]

Share sold to Raiborg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back