CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe it said 16, im a bit fuzzy and it's late. hmmm i didn't know that. i guess i gotta start deleting and selling old shares... or i guess you can delete them and just readd/dl them again in the future if you wanted to play that game or whatev. ok... i thought someone said you could have like 60 or something, oh wells. thanks. i guess i should have read the op first ;)

The guess is 64 accounts associated for the life of the console. No one has hit it yet, so it's not confirmed. And deleting shares sometimes makes you lose them. I've had people take them from under me and had the password changed on me, so deleting shares from your console before selling them risks those shares. But if you need the slot, go ahead and delete a cheap one.

You can create 64 lifetime. By create I mean going through all the steps such as address, billing information, PSN ID, etc on your PS3. You can join a limitless amount of gameshares. All hosts should be making their accounts online at places like Qriocity, and not on their PS3's to conserve their 64 attempts at making a PSN account.

Unless you made a lot of boosting accounts, and/or the maintenance screwed all of us over, I see no other explanation than lay off the booze/pot? :p

Have these to sell:

-Tetris (12 trophies) + Tales from Space: About a Blob (13)

with inFAMOUS1, Dead Nation, Killzone Liberation PSP, LBP PSP as WB games
$4

-Stacking DLC (4 trophies)
$1

OBO

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='keck17']Child of Eden £23.99 $9 a share
1) Topaz
2) Velo214
3) sunghost
4) Oside_hunter
5) djratchet (host)
feel free to insert yourself, and even better if you can host
id host this but im short on funds at the moment to cover my own slot :(
this game looks amazing[/QUOTE]

I'll host, but can someone re-link where to get those cheap EU cards? also, do they accept paypal & has anyone made sure they are legit?

I can still host stuff, but you guys might have to wait a day... Best Buy just screwed me out of $40 I had in my PayPal while trying to order the card for my PayDay share, and I have to wait 24 hours to hear back from them. Been on support for the better part of an hour so I am not a happy camper atm.

I have $8 on my PayPal account left for now, so if the other 3 people in that payday share pay soon (jimjones is already paid off), I can still make that work, I'll just have to buy somewhere else.

Hey there. I have 2 accounts right now which i could share. I'm looking for paypal or any other good offer. so here's the first one:

inFamous 2(+ some dlc), MAG, Deadliest warrior(us account).

2nd acc:

FIFA 12, inFamous 2, Burnout paradise(+some DLC), calling all cars, warhammer 40k kill team, savage moon, Resident Evil 4, magic orbz, bejeweled 2, PAIN, Dead nation, ratchet and clanck quest for booty, zen pinball, armageddon riders, wipeout HD, dlc for racing games, assasins creed 2 dlc, saints row unkut pack, just cause 2 dlc, and some ps1 games like, crash bandicoot, theme hospital, RE and some other stuff like avatars, themes etc. (french account, but the games are in english, dlc works with eu games) and Im planning to buy Crysis and/or Nba jam on fire edition on this acc.

Pm me your offers.

Originally Posted by King J Gatz
Starting new group for NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 10/4 $3 per share
1.host
2.King J gatz
3. jimjones
4. swaggerbot3k
5. darken

For sale or trade:

Enslaved dlc - $2
3rd Birthday plus Welcome back games (Wipeout and Dead Nation)- $6
Bulletstorm - $8

[quote name='NSYNC']Anyone having issues installing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory?
http://community.eu.playstation.com...ter-cell-chaos-theory-on-my-PS3/td-p/13443762
http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3885959?start=0&tstart=0
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620668-tom-clancys-splinter-cell-classic-trilogy-hd/60478454

Whew, I thought it was my PS3. A 94% bug, LOL?

EDIT: After about 30 minutes it bumped up to 95%. Between this and the trophy/save glitches in all three games, I'm really scared.[/QUOTE]

Mine installed fine last night...

[quote name='djratchet']I'll host, but can someone re-link where to get those cheap EU cards? also, do they accept paypal & has anyone made sure they are legit?[/QUOTE]

The site i found with the cheapest UK PSN cards is xboxliveuk76.com - Jlazenby1 recommended the site. I sent them an email about availability over 24 hours ago and still haven't heard back from them. allcdkey.com was recommended by Keck17 and i was pleasantly surprised at just how well run the site is. My initial plan was to get a £25 and a £35 PSN card from a seller on eBay but he was all out of £35 PSN cards - i did however buy a £25 PSN card. Here is a link to the seller's page: http://www.ebay.com/itm/250897279645?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

There is one other seller on eBay selling UK PSN cards, but he will only ship the physical card. So, a little testimonial about my experience with allcdkey.com - it is slightly more expensive than others i found, but they have phone, email and live chat support. I used the live chat support, chatted for a few minutes with a customer service rep, paid via PayPal and had my code in 10 minutes.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']The site i found with the cheapest UK PSN cards is xboxliveuk76.com - Jlazenby1 recommended the site. I sent them an email about availability over 24 hours ago and still haven't heard back from them. allcdkey.com was recommended by Keck17 and i was pleasantly surprised at just how well run the site is. My initial plan was to get a £25 and a £35 PSN card from a seller on eBay but he was all out of £35 PSN cards - i did however buy a £25 PSN card. Here is a link to the seller's page: http://www.ebay.com/itm/250897279645?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

There is one other seller on eBay selling UK PSN cards, but he will only ship the physical card. So, a little testimonial about my experience with allcdkey.com - it is slightly more expensive than others i found, but they have phone, email and live chat support. I used the live chat support, chatted for a few minutes with a customer service rep, paid via PayPal and had my code in 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'll probably just buy that one off ebay once i get this best buy crap sorted.

Anybody else want to join these DLC groups?

Both Castlevania: LoS DLCs (Reverie and Resurrection) $4 a share
1. (host)
2. TheCro
3. Velo214
4. inanim8

Mafia II DLCs (Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventures) $4 a share
1. extra80 (host)
2. TheCro
3. inanim8
4. iwarboY

I have a few shares for sale. If anyone is interested just PM me. Thanks!

Sonic 4 - $2
Burnout Paradise - $4
Infamous 2, COmplete Back to the Future Trilogy, Spare Parts - $15

Castlevania Harmony of Despair (All content, full game and all avaliable dlc) / $10- (Host resides in United States, if that matters)
1. Braxis (Host)
2. raiden_86 (no payment yet, has until 2pm EST 9/30 to respond or this becomes open slot to others)
3. clonesniper666 (paid)
4. jirom (paid)
5. alangee (no payment yet but is expected by 3pm)

All new slot members you have till end of 9/30 EST for payment or your slot will open for others. I do not like enforcing stringent deadlines but I do not want to keep those that have already paid waiting.
raiden_86 check your pm. I have also contacted you via PSN.

Payment methods accepted: Paypal/PSN network card (preferred)
Once everyone has paid, game and all the dlc will be purchased and account information sent to the share group

Crysis 1 Gameshare - Set to release 10/4 - $4 per share

1. darkpal245(host)
2. WV Matsui
3. darkpal245's friend (paid)
4. TylDurden (paid)
5. inanim8 (paid)

Paypal info has been sent.

[quote name='darkpal245']Crysis 1 Gameshare - Set to release 10/4 - $4 per share

1. darkpal245(host)
2. WV Matsui
3. darkpal245's friend (paid)
4. TylDurden
5. inanim8

Paypal info has been sent.[/QUOTE]

Thanks DarKpal

Crysis

1 jlazenby1 (host)
2 R0gamer94
3 Crashmasteromega
4 BustdMagz (PAID)
5 Reiter34

Paypal info has been sent, if no response by sunday night your slots will open up

[quote name='inanim8']Anybody else want to join in these DLC groups?

Mafia II DLCs
1. (host)
2. TheCro
3. inanim8 (only interested in DLCs with trophies)
[/QUOTE]

I can join the Mafia II group, ill host it if you want. Which DLCs have trophies?

EDIT: Nevermind, i checked (Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventures). Im ok with getting those 2 only.

is anyone else having trouble buying psn codes from best buy with paypal? How about PSN cards for pickup at walmart? Everytime i try to use paypal on either site, it fails.

[quote name='djratchet']is anyone else having trouble buying psn codes from best buy with paypal? How about PSN cards for pickup at walmart? Everytime i try to use paypal on either site, it fails.[/QUOTE]

How much in psn are you looking for, DJ?

inanim8 i already got the bulletstorm dlc from someone who pm'd me, i can get through it this week probly and sell it to you when im done if you want it and can't get a group going. peace.

still down for both castlevania los dlc's tho, thanx.

also why would the host/anyone change the pw? that seems like a very rude action. i hope noone in my groups do that. iv already had someone in one group blow our $5 on sonic 2, which most of us had free through psn+. ugh. so far out of 16 shares only 1 had that lil $5 problem. thanx guys.

i wish i would have known/done this sooner, i would much rather have spent 80% off ;) and i would have made accounts to sell/share of stuff like the free ape escape move and stuff. peace guys and thanx again.

[quote name='Velo214']inanim8 i already got the bulletstorm dlc from someone who pm'd me, i can get through it this week probly and sell it to you when im done if you want it and can't get a group going. peace.

still down for both castlevania los dlc's tho, thanx.
[/QUOTE]

I'm not looking for Bulletstorm DLC. TheCro is. I just added the game for your convenience. You can msg him.

Castlevania Harmony of Despair (All content, full game and all available dlc) / $10

slots filled, awaiting final payments.

1. Braxis (Host)
2. asteroide (pending payment, said will pay by today)
3. clonesniper666 (paid)
4. jirom (paid)
5. alangee (paid)

[quote name='inanim8']Anybody else want to join

Mafia II DLCs (Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventures)
1. extra80 (host)
2. TheCro
3. inanim8
4. ( YEEES ) iwarboY
5.[/QUOTE]

finally.

[quote name='inanim8']Anybody else want to join these DLC groups?

Both Castlevania: LoS DLCs (Reverie and Resurrection)
1. (host)
2. TheCro
3. Velo214
4. inanim8

Mafia II DLCs (Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventures)
1. extra80 (host)
2. TheCro
3. inanim8
4. iwarboY
5.[/QUOTE]

How much for a share of the Castelvania DLCs?

[quote name='Sveznajko']Group for NBA Jam : On fire ed. ($14.99) - 3 $ each

1.(need host)
2. Sveznajko
3. maxim2boobles
4. rams81
5. -

Also I'm up for Crysis 1 share.[/QUOTE]

Also selling GoW Bundle $14 (4 Games on 1 account)
GoW 1 HD
GoW 2 HD
GoW Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back