CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MoX']Hey there. I have 2 accounts right now which i could share. I'm looking for paypal or any other good offer. so here's the first one:

inFamous 2(+ some dlc), MAG, Deadliest warrior(us account).

2nd acc:

FIFA 12, inFamous 2, Burnout paradise(+some DLC), calling all cars, warhammer 40k kill team, savage moon, Resident Evil 4, magic orbz, bejeweled 2, PAIN, Dead nation, ratchet and clanck quest for booty, zen pinball, armageddon riders, wipeout HD, dlc for racing games, assasins creed 2 dlc, saints row unkut pack, just cause 2 dlc, and some ps1 games like, crash bandicoot, theme hospital, RE and some other stuff like avatars, themes etc. (french account, but the games are in english, dlc works with eu games) and Im planning to buy Crysis and/or Nba jam on fire edition on this acc.(let me know which one would you prefer)

Pm me your offers.[/QUOTE]

Mox the first account I have a slot of but the PW has been changed I have sent you a private message about it, can you check please so I can get the new PW.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']To my free UC3 Multiplayer Gameshare group i have to call it off since my Subway didn't have the cups. Sorry about that. I was lucky enough to gameshare with a buddy thankfully. Also, I'm sending out my PP info for my Crysis group. You don't have to pay until the game drops on the 4th.

Crysis $4 October 4th

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. Bluntsly
3. FlipSide
4. SL4V3DOG
5.[/QUOTE]
Sorry guys, I have to drop out of this.

If this is accurate then Crysis isnt coming out until the 30th
http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html
Im pretty stoked for Final Fantasy Origins December 31st

Apparently all you need is the download of the multiplayer for uc3...someone can set up a dummy acct...

it isnt gameshared required as confirmed by members of neogaf... Can anyone just set up a public uc3 psn share?

Anybody else want to join these DLC groups?

Both Castlevania: LoS DLCs (Reverie and Resurrection) $4 a share
1. (host)
2. TheCro
3. Velo214
4. inanim8

Mafia II DLCs (Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventures) $4 a share
1. extra80 (host)
2. TheCro
3. inanim8
4. iwarboY

Also, looking to trade a share of AC Brotherhood for a share of God of Wars Origin. PM me.

[quote name='AxCrege']U3 MP Subway Cup Promo

1.djratchet(host?)
2. Zuttasoxx
3. WakYasuk
4. AxCrege

count me in
I hope someone hosts soon[/QUOTE]

I can *possibly* host this, but I will have to ask $1 each. Here's the thing though. The money I get will be used to pay for the 1st code and get another code and set up another share if needed. If that's fine with those signed up, let me know. Otherwise I will just get one for myself >.< Passing by Subway today in any case.

[quote name='gomikeoh']Apparently all you need is the download of the multiplayer for uc3...someone can set up a dummy acct...

it isnt gameshared required as confirmed by members of neogaf... Can anyone just set up a public uc3 psn share?[/QUOTE]

I confirm that it can be shared as well.

I think he/she means there isn't a 5 account limit. Someone could just make a dummy account for everyone here. No need to set up all these groups.

[quote name='NSYNC']I think he means there isn't a 5 account limit. Someone could just make a share on a dummy account for everyone here. No need to set up all these groups.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome if true, anyone want to do that for us?

[quote name='djratchet']Now that I think of it... it *IS* labeled as a demo.... which means it wouldnt require console activation[/QUOTE]

think you could set one up for all of is :D

If neogaf members pooled up to create one, i dont see why us caggers couldnt!

[quote name='gomikeoh']think you could set one up for all of is :D

If neogaf members pooled up to create one, i dont see why us caggers couldnt![/QUOTE]

I'm on it. I'll try to get one set up before work today.

I think it might be true. Just checked qriocity and no slots are filled, about to download a demo on psn and see if the slot gets taken up then.

edit: just read demo's dont take slots, i suck. about to try it through account management.

Who bought 20 cups? OMG, I feel bad for that CAG!

[quote name='King J Gatz']He laughed at me actually. He told me I cant buy anymore though due to if corporate shows up or something and he wants to make sure he has some for promo purpose. The Subway is in a gas station and the gas clerks looked at me like I was crazy when I walked out the front door.[/QUOTE]

Damn, he cut you off and laughed.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Watch out for lurkers, might steal the account.[/QUOTE]

As long as he remembers the security questions/answers, he could always get it back. They send an e-mail everytime someone attempts to take an account or change the password. Experienced this a couple of times.

[quote name='djratchet']CAG Public Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Experience share:

[email protected] / sandwichgun55

I'll post again once it is actually in there. For now, enjoy my stupid login xD[/QUOTE]

Thanks I'll keep a eye out for when this is available. :applause:

Hey. I'm making a group for Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and DLC. I'd like to get this today if possible.

$10 per share

1. tenchim86

The remainder in the account will be used towards additional DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 10/4
BustdMagz Paid
Hammer_jay
iRobotZombie
Reo 15x

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 10/4
fmwross2 Paid
WV Matsui Paid
benjam138 Paid
gamerGirl34

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
5 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator
Best Buy has downloadable PSN cards and accept PayPal as a form of payment. Hosts that like to collect all the funds before purchasing may want to look into this.

Want:
Red Faction Armageddon
Dead Space 1
GoW Collection(1 & 2, not origins)

If anyone else is interested maybe we can start a group.

I'll post again once it is actually in there. For now, enjoy my stupid login xD[/QUOTE]

Thanks for setting that up, hopefully this works for everyone.

Also, I have two accounts for sale:
Account 1 ($1): AC: B The Da Vinci Disappearance
Account 2 ($2) BF: BC2 Onslaught, BF: BC2 SPECACT Kit Upgrade Bundle, BF1943 and also has Little Big Planet, LittleBigPlanet PSP, Super Stardust HD, and Mod Nation Racers PSP from Welcome Back

PM me if interested.

Ok, so the code is locked and loaded in the account. A few rules:

1) Don't be a dick
2) BACKGROUND DOWNLOAD. That way other people can grab it without kicking you off.
3) Did I mention don't be a dick?

[quote name='djratchet']Ok, so the code is locked and loaded in the account. A few rules:

1) Don't be a dick
2) BACKGROUND DOWNLOAD. That way other people can grab it without kicking you off.[/QUOTE]

That first rule may be hard for people to follow lmao. Thanks for setting this up.

[quote name='djratchet']Ok, so the code is locked and loaded in the account. A few rules:

1) Don't be a dick
2) BACKGROUND DOWNLOAD. That way other people can grab it without kicking you off.
3) Did I mention don't be a dick?[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch, djratchet.

Does anyone have a share of U2 GOTY content for sale? (Preferably not with a bunch of other stuff). PM me if you do.

Yes or No, does this Uncharted 3 MP have any single-player spoilers such as characters/settings, and are trophies being "locked" like with full trials?

[quote name='last CHANce']Thanks a bunch, djratchet.

Does anyone have a share of U2 GOTY content for sale? (Preferably not with a bunch of other stuff). PM me if you do.[/QUOTE]
I do, but it comes with midnight club la complete, scott pilgrim+dlc, sam and max 1-5, and Welcome Back games among other things

@NSYNC the setting and characters may be slightly spoilery I guess. But no trophies. This is classified as a demo, so trophies wouldn't be in at all.

1) Don't be a dick

Thank-you very much! Got in and out as quick as possible.

1) Don't be a dick

Thanx 4 this dj, just got it.

[quote name='last CHANce']Thanks a bunch, djratchet.

Does anyone have a share of U2 GOTY content for sale? (Preferably not with a bunch of other stuff). PM me if you do.[/QUOTE]

:Looks at unopened UC2 GOTY:

I think my code will expire on the 12th. Thanks for all the quick replies djratchet.

No prob btw guys, I like giving back to CAG when I can, you guys help me save bundles.

*sigh* now off to work I go, just as the download on my PS3 is wrapping up. Guess I will play some when I get home. Hit me up on PSN if you guys wanna play some rounds tonight. My PSN is everywhere. lol. Shoot me a message and mention you are from CAG.

[quote name='djratchet']No prob btw guys, I like giving back to CAG when I can, you guys help me save bundles.

*sigh* now off to work I go, just as the download on my PS3 is wrapping up. Guess I will play some when I get home. Hit me up on PSN if you guys wanna play some rounds tonight. My PSN is everywhere. lol. Shoot me a message and mention you are from CAG.[/QUOTE]

Big ups buddy. Downloading now.

[quote name='djratchet']No prob btw guys, I like giving back to CAG when I can, you guys help me save bundles.

*sigh* now off to work I go, just as the download on my PS3 is wrapping up. Guess I will play some when I get home. Hit me up on PSN if you guys wanna play some rounds tonight. My PSN is everywhere. lol. Shoot me a message and mention you are from CAG.[/QUOTE]

djratchet deserves a hi five in the beta, and thanks on the forums.

If the UC3 beta does not take any slots, why are users selling it in the first place?

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition ($?)- $? per share
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. TurkFebruary
4. TreizePlus
5. jlazenby1 (maybe)

If j is still in then all we'd need is a host. Anyone?

[quote name='NSYNC']:Looks at unopened UC2 GOTY:

I think my code will expire on the 12th. Thanks for all the quick replies djratchet.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Just thought I'd put it put there before I buy the code from ebay. all this UC3 talk is making me want to play some more UC2. :D

[quote name='ProAtWork']djratchet deserves a hi five in the beta, and thanks on the forums.

If the UC3 beta does not take any slots, why are users selling it in the first place?[/QUOTE]

They didn't know.

1) Don't be a dick

Thanks a ton, just got it.

[quote name='tenchim86']Hey. I'm making a group for Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and DLC. I'd like to get this today if possible.

$10 per share

1. tenchim86
2. raiden_86

The remainder in the account will be used towards additional DLC.[/QUOTE]

im in
thanx djratchet

1) Don't be a dick

Thank you very very very much. YAY :D

god, I love CAG

1) Don't be a dick

Awesome CAG are decent people. Normally it should be no problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back