CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making a group for Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and DLC. 1 spot left.

$10 per share

1. tenchim86 (host)
2. raiden_86 (paid)
3. jonfelkin (paid)
4. hammer_jay (paid)
5. OPEN

The remainder in the account will be used towards additional DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tenchim86']I'm making a group for Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and DLC. 2 spots left.

$10 per share

1. tenchim86
2. raiden_86
3. jonfelkin
4. hammer_jay

The remainder in the account will be used towards additional DLC.[/QUOTE]
add me in for this

Well, I got word someone tried to change the password on the u3 account already... *sigh* really? It hasn't even been 24 hours since I made the account.... This is why we can't have nice things.

Anyways, password has been reset. If it happens again, I will have to change it and spread the pass via PMs to keep griefers at a minimum.

[quote name='djratchet']Well, I got word someone tried to change the password on the u3 account already... *sigh* really? It hasn't even been 24 hours since I made the account.... This is why we can't have nice things.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, what the hell is wrong with some people?!

Anybody else want to join these DLC groups?

Both Castlevania: LoS DLCs (Reverie and Resurrection) $4 a share
1. (host)
2. TheCro
3. Velo214
4. inanim8

Mafia II DLCs (Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventures) $4 a share
1. extra80 (host)
2. TheCro
3. inanim8
4. iwarboY

Also, looking to trade a share of AC Brotherhood for a share of God of Wars Origin. PM me.

Does anyone have a share of pixel junk shooter 1 for sale?

Well, I got word someone tried to change the password on the u3 account already... *sigh* really? It hasn't even been 24 hours since I made the account.... This is why we can't have nice things.

That sucks that happened, but your choice in verbiage did crack me up. Hope it doesn't happen again, sending out login info via pm's seems like more work than you should have to do.

[quote name='Ace!']Anyone interested in a huge gameshare spot??? I am looking to possibly sell my spot as it looks like the group is about to end buying.

The slot has over $700 worth of items in total - Still has a year of Playstation Plus left.

Its on GTZ: http://gametz.com/forum/USER%3A2097/topic/434358.html#new[/QUOTE]
One of my friends could use a huge gameshare slot like this, but I don't think he can afford 700$/5... What sort of price/trade are you looking for?

Fifa 12 ($18.50 a share), anyone? Game is on UK store.
2. Hammer_jay
3. BustdMagz
4. n4styn4t3
5. Badman827

[quote name='djratchet']Well, I got word someone tried to change the password on the u3 account already... *sigh* really? It hasn't even been 24 hours since I made the account.... This is why we can't have nice things.

Anyways, password has been reset. If it happens again, I will have to change it and spread the pass via PMs to keep griefers at a minimum.[/QUOTE]

You could always change the password and add the details to a CAG group. Therefore, only people that have actually joined the site can see the details. I imagine your inbox would fill up too fast otherwise.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Badman sent me a refund cause hes having issues with paypal so we need a new host for our RE5 group guys[/QUOTE]

Same here, he messaged me on psn explaining that.

[quote name='dcibass16']BustdMagz your inbox is full so I can't respond to any of your PMs. Just letting you know.[/QUOTE]

O my bad, cleared up now

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']You could always change the password and add the details to a CAG group. Therefore, only people that have actually joined the site can see the details. I imagine your inbox would fill up too fast otherwise.[/QUOTE]

ah, didn't even think of that. Hopefully it doesnt come to that though

EDIT: Well, I did a google search, and the login has started popping up on other forums (mainly European ones, so I can understand why), and the account is getting hammered to the point where people are getting kicked as soon as they login. If someone could throw me another cup code, I can throw out a second account to help throttle things somewhat, otherwise I may have to change the password and make it exclusive to a CAG group.

EDIT EDIT. Just changed the pass. Let's see how long it takes for things to get bad again. new password is 3tastysammiches

if publicly changing the password every few hours keeps everything throttled nicely, I'll just do that. If you dont wanna keep checking here, I'll put the new pass in the "About Me" section of CAG_Uncharted3MP 's PSN ID.

I'm forming a long-term gameshare group that will purchase PS3 Disc-based games released on PSN (God of War, Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Crysis, etc.) and any future games. We will have a voting system to determine purchases. PM me if interested or add your name onto the list.

1. tenchim86
2. skylinersx
3. grrouchie

Everyone watch out for a CAG named Badman827, he told me he bought FIFA 12 so I asked for him to copy and paste the qriocity screen or something and he said sure. 5 minutes later the dude removes me from his friend's list. We now need a new host............

2. Hammer_jay
3. BustdMagz
4. n4styn4t3
5. dcibass16

Black Ops Rezurection DLC - $3/share.

Already bought. PM me!

Also have:
Split/Second (+ 2 WB games) - $6
Quest for Booty + Wipeout HD bundle - $2
About a Blob Co-op Map - $0.30
Clash of Heroes HD + Dungeun Hunter (+ 2 WB games) - $5
Bulletstorm (Looking to trade mostly)

Want:
Clash of Heroes HD + I am the Boss DLC (Willing to buy 2 shares just to get this going)

2. bastiartadi
3. Jonfelkin
4. JadeNic

(To whoever has this game (Clash of Heroes), add me up. Would love to take on a fellow CAG!)

No one wants this game? I considered one of the best downloadable titles ever released!

[quote name='BustdMagz']Everyone watch out for a CAG named Badman827, he told me he bought FIFA 12 so I asked for him to copy and paste the qriocity screen or something and he said sure. 5 minutes later the dude removes me from his friend's list. We now need a new host............

2. Hammer_jay
3. BustdMagz
4. n4styn4t3
5. dcibass16[/QUOTE]

He PMed me in PSN yesterday saying that his Paypal account got limited. Maybe that has something to do with it? I was suppose to do a transaction with him but it was postponed due to the incident.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Selling:

Crysis 2- $11
Pure- $2 (50% OFF!)

Looking For:

Dead Space 2

PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

crysis 2 is gameshareable?

[quote name='bastiartadi']He PMed me in PSN yesterday saying that his Paypal account got limited. Maybe that has something to do with it? I was suppose to do a transaction with him but it was postponed due to the incident.[/QUOTE]

He told me about that and said he made a new paypal. That doesn't explain why he would delete me anyway.
Edit: Crysis 2 is gameshareable.

He also told.me he had paypal issues but gave me and Turk both refunds, Im pretty sure if he was scamming refunds wouldnt have been issued

[quote name='djratchet']ah, didn't even think of that. Hopefully it doesnt come to that though

EDIT: Well, I did a google search, and the login has started popping up on other forums (mainly European ones, so I can understand why), and the account is getting hammered to the point where people are getting kicked as soon as they login. If someone could throw me another cup code, I can throw out a second account to help throttle things somewhat, otherwise I may have to change the password and make it exclusive to a CAG group.

EDIT EDIT. Just changed the pass. Let's see how long it takes for things to get bad again. new password is 3tastysammiches

if publicly changing the password every few hours keeps everything throttled nicely, I'll just do that. If you dont wanna keep checking here, I'll put the new pass in the "About Me" section of CAG_Uncharted3MP 's PSN ID.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for setting this up and fuck you to whoever was/is trying to be a dick and tried to change the password.

[quote name='DanOh']looking for an ico/sotc group. If anyone has an open slot send me a pm. Thanks[/QUOTE]

It's not on PSN. Although correct me if I'm wrong.

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair and DLC. 1 spot left.

$10 per share

1. tenchim86 (host)
2. raiden_86 (paid)
3. jonfelkin (paid)
4. hammer_jay (paid)
5. OPEN

The remainder in the account will be used towards additional DLC.

Sorry I cant do pms from my phone but I'm at work all day today with no way to figure out how to host a EU share of FIFA. I can still send Paypal if someone else hosts, but I cannot.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Does Amazon accept Paypal? If so I can host the RE 5 group I was in[/QUOTE]

They don't, i'm afraid - and stay away from Best Buy unless you want to see your money vanish into thin air

Shares For Sale:

Burnout Paradise with Time Savers Pack and Boost Specials Collection - $3
Parasite Eve I, Parasite Eve II and Resident Evil 1: Director's Cut: $3

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Came across these two things when I googled Badman827:
http://khfuture.m.webs.com/?dm_path...53d440dfda3cfe7b6b32eed7f6b&fb_sig_network=fw
http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/169279-ps3-game-sharing-trading-read-opening-post.html

Both says he's a scammer and I doubt he just so happened to have the same name as him. Maybe he stopped scamming or he was wrongly accused, just wanted to point this out.[/QUOTE]

It's weird: I paid him for my slot, as did jlaz, and he refunded both of our money. He is deeply suspicious though because he deleted me from his friend list as well. In any case, if he has a history of scamming I say he shouldn't be given the chance to rip anyone off on this board. I've seen known scammers get bounced from here recently, maybe it's time to make it one more.

Anyways, to change the subject, does anyone have Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for sale or trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back