CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BustdMagz']K guys im hosting, have to wait til everyone pays though. Share is $18.70 for Fifa 12
1. BustdMagz (PAID)
2. Hammer_jay (PAID)
3. n4styn4t3
4. dcibass16 (PAID)

Yet another one drops out -_- , now we need one more. Again.[/QUOTE]

Paid.

Shares For Sale:

Burnout Paradise with Time Savers Pack and Boost Specials Collection - $3
Parasite Eve I, Parasite Eve II and Resident Evil 1: Director's Cut: $3

Looking for Driver: San Francisco

[quote name='solidsnake222']Now I have a $10 PSN card and nothing to buy. Great.[/QUOTE]

When this happens buy a $10 game like Rochard and sell the slots. Easy money. Atleast you got Splinter Cell out of it though.

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 10/4
BustdMagz Paid
Hammer_jay
iRobotZombie
Reo 15x Paid

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 10/4
fmwross2 Paid
WV Matsui Paid
benjam138 Paid
gamerGirl34 Paid

Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD
1 slot available (2434MB) - $3.20

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
5 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator

Selling this stuff below.

Acc 1 - Section 8 Predudic With overdrive and Blitz + Red Faction Battlegrounds $4

Acc 2 Spelunker HD + Spareparts (2 Platinums ) $3.50

K guys im hosting, have to wait til everyone pays though. Share is $18.70 for Fifa 12
1. BustdMagz (PAID)
2. Hammer_jay (PAID)
3. n4styn4t3 (PAID)
4. dcibass16 (PAID)

Need another guy, anyone interested?

Hey I noticed that on the psn blog: the drop, that NBA 2k12 would be available on psn Tuesday as well. Didn't know if they were talking about ps3 or psp version or both. Just in case would anyone be up for a group?

2. Crashmasteromega

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Hey I noticed that on the psn blog: the drop, that NBA 2k12 would be available on psn Tuesday as well. Didn't know if they were talking about ps3 or psp version or both. Just in case would anyone be up for a group?

2. Crashmasteromega
5.[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely join in on this!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']About 100% certain it's only the PSP version, but i'll host this if it is for the PS3 as well[/QUOTE]

If it's the PS3 version I'll join in! Not interested in the PSP one though...

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Hey I noticed that on the psn blog: the drop, that NBA 2k12 would be available on psn Tuesday as well. Didn't know if they were talking about ps3 or psp version or both. Just in case would anyone be up for a group?

2. Crashmasteromega
5.[/QUOTE]

How much is the share Crash?

[quote name='Heavyd814life']The game would be $60 so $12 a share - i wouldn't hold my breath on this though, fellas[/QUOTE]

Damn I hope it is up on Tuesday!

It's just that Rey post and edits his post on the drop so much that it keeps you wondering what's really coming out or not. Especially for about the last month his post have been inconsistent. He said that a couple of games were releasing and then edited his post and was like sorry my bad. Working for a company like that he needs to be on his a game.

[quote name='Brainberry']NBA 2K12 PSP Version[/QUOTE]

Yep that's what the PSBlog says! Damn!!!

It does note that Crysis 1 is dropping Tuesday!

fuck. wow. someone changed the password while i was at work. Why do people get off being assholes? Not like I haven't changed it back like 3 times by now, you'd think they'd catch on. I'm taking my ball and going home. I'll figure out a way to share this with trustworthy CAGs, but the public just shot itself in the foot, as usual.

yeah i don't get why anyone would ever change the password. im trying to build a steady, reliable group of cags to do psn shares with. i dont want any of this nonsense bullshit.

[quote name='djratchet']fuck. wow. someone changed the password while i was at work. Why do people get off being assholes? Not like I haven't changed it back like 3 times by now, you'd think they'd catch on. I'm taking my ball and going home. I'll figure out a way to share this with trustworthy CAGs, but the public just shot itself in the foot, as usual.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the u3 multiplayer :D

I think the best option is via pm

[quote name='djratchet']fuck. wow. someone changed the password while i was at work. Why do people get off being assholes? Not like I haven't changed it back like 3 times by now, you'd think they'd catch on. I'm taking my ball and going home. I'll figure out a way to share this with trustworthy CAGs, but the public just shot itself in the foot, as usual.[/QUOTE]

Leechers FTL. Thanks a lot btw I really appreciate what you did :p

Lots of people are dicks.

How were you able to set up a public game share for more than 5 people, anyways?

PMs would probably flood my inbox so no go there. Going with the previous suggestion of a group. Here you guys go.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=475

@Miguel it is labeled as a demo, so no activation is required.

In NON Uncharted 3 shenanigans, the EU PSN card for Child of Eden has been purchased, and I am making the Payday account now. SOrry for the delay in both groups.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Lots of people are dicks.

How were you able to set up a public game share for more than 5 people, anyways?[/QUOTE]

The u3 multiplayer was listed as a demo i believe.

@dj
why the fuck would they want to change the pw?
its not like theres anything in there except the u3 mp...
stupid fuckers

[quote name='djratchet']PMs would probably flood my inbox so no go there. Going with the previous suggestion of a group. Here you guys go.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=475

@Miguel it is labeled as a demo, so no activation is required.

In NON Uncharted 3 shenanigans, the EU PSN card for Child of Eden has been purchased, and I am making the Payday account now. SOrry for the delay in both groups.[/QUOTE]

Damn lurkers. Some posting to other websites and taking your credit.

If that group proves too troublesome, just discontinue it.

Selling a few accounts:

Mass Effect 2 - $10
PS Move Heroes, Prince of Persia+DLC - $6
Fallout New Vegas DLC (dead money,honest hearts,old world blues,lonesome road) - $8

Also looking to buy/join a group for:
Gow origins
Crysis 1

PS Blog The Drop

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 10/4
BustdMagz Paid
Hammer_jay
iRobotZombie
Reo 15x Paid

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 10/4
fmwross2 Paid
WV Matsui Paid
benjam138 Paid
gamerGirl34 Paid

Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD
1 slot available (2434MB) - $3.20

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
5 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition ($30) $6 per share

1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. TurkFebruary
4. TreizePlus
5. jlazenby1

Just need someone who can host just in case jlaz can't. Someone reputable this time please!

Also, anyone with a slot of TMNT to sell let me know how much it'll cost

[quote name='n4styn4t3']On the upside it says Crysis is out this week.[/QUOTE]

And it's been removed. What's up with that guy?

[quote name='Reiter34']Anyone doing a share for Payday: The Heist, NBA Jam or FO: NV Gun Runners DLC?[/QUOTE]

If you're on for just NBA Jam , join us. 3$ a share

1. maxim2boobles (Host)
2. Sveznajko
3. -
4. rams81
5. -

Also I'm up for Crysis 1 share.

[quote name='BustdMagz']K guys im hosting, have to wait til everyone pays though. Share is $18.70 for Fifa 12
1. BustdMagz (PAID)
2. Hammer_jay (PAID)
3. n4styn4t3 (PAID)
4. dcibass16 (PAID)

Yet another one drops out -_- , now we need one more. Again.[/QUOTE]
I need 2 slots, but might settle with one for now...
in any case, I found a cheaper website with instant email delivery, should round out to $17.60 per person.

There will be £5.01 left, we/you should agree on what to get with that!

[quote name='solidsnake222']Just got scammed by him[/QUOTE]
how is that a scam? you have his (?) account slot, and your $10 card...

[quote name='Sveznajko']If you're on for just NBA Jam , join us. 3$ a share[/QUOTE]
is that the old/remastered game or a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back