CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to take over a U3 beta account to let people share it here, I would like to give it out but do not intend to maintain it if people change the PW. I will give you all the info though so you can reset it as needed.

First to PM me gets it.

Current login is

UN : [email protected] (completely original... no way that name was stolen due to my lack of creativity)
PW : 5Dollaftlg

Also looking for both Crysis and NBA Jam. Together or separate, it doesn't matter. Let me know if you have a share or want to start groups.

Odin Sphere - $9.99

This PS2 classic hits the PS Store in a few hours - $2 per share

1. Heavyd814life
2. Iqubal
3. Iqubal
4. Smarkbran

Someone backed out so a slot has opened up

Selling some of my shares so I have cash to buy other shares:

1. inFamous 2 - only $10
2. Mass Effect 2 - $10
3. GameStop Gift Card with $15.28 - $12

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Odin Sphere - $9.99

This PS2 classic hits the PS Store in a few hours - $2 per share

1. Heavyd814life
2. Iqubal
3. Iqubal
4. Smarkbran
5.hammer_jay

Someone backed out so a slot has opened up[/QUOTE]

addme in for this

also lookin for a share of cyris and nfs shift 2

sellin

final fantasy tactics + suikoden $2

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Also looking for both Crysis and NBA Jam. Together or separate, it doesn't matter. Let me know if you have a share or want to start groups.[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for Crysis seperate. I'm already in an NBA Jam group.

I got 3 accounts for game sharing
1) Jamie5321 (Call of Duty World at War Mappack 3 and themes)
2) Wilbur540 (Dead Nation, Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty plus themes)
3) Dcelw540_3 (Back to the future Episode 1, Blue Toad Murder Episode 1, Infamous, Littlebigplanet, Uno, Killzone 3 reclaimed territory, Lost Planet 2 Mappack 2 and borderlands new revloution)
Thats 3 of my back up accounts, send me replies if your interested :)

PS2 Games

anyone wanna volunteer host?

momouchi
randomdud

clonesniper666
iRobotZombie
Velo214

full group? $10/share for the first 5 games? grimgrimoire/godhand/ring of red(sp?)/ odin sphere/ maximo ghosts to glory(can't wait for army of zin ;))

anyone down for hosting yet? also someone mentioned we would be 10.05 off from a free $10 credit, any games you would also want around that price?(rochard/mercury/eufloria?idk)

____also selling galaga share $2

[quote name='jlazenby1']Somebody have a Resident Evil 5 share available? Or would somebody host a group for me?[/QUOTE]

I'll join a group if you can get one started.
----

Still looking for one more member for our long-term gameshare. The account already has 4-months worth of content. See signature for details.

Starting an Earthworm Jim HD Group ($1.30 per share)

1) waynetid
2) firetrucker
3)
4)
5)

Also looking for a group with any two (Preferably all three) of the following: Odin Sphere, Crysis, and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition.

Also selling a Mass Effect 2 + All DLC except for the Arrival DLC for $8.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Somebody have a Resident Evil 5 share available? Or would somebody host a group for me?[/QUOTE]

im in a full group still waiting for our host to contact us and my ps+ long term group might pick it up, I'm already payed on my group on here so if my ps+ group picks it up soon i'll just sell you my share from the group im in from here.

[quote name='Velo214']PS2 Games

anyone wanna volunteer host?

momouchi
randomdud

clonesniper666
iRobotZombie
Velo214

full group? $10/share for the first 5 games? grimgrimoire/godhand/ring of red(sp?)/ odin sphere/ maximo ghosts to glory(can't wait for army of zin ;))

anyone down for hosting yet? also someone mentioned we would be 10.05 off from a free $10 credit, any games you would also want around that price?(rochard/mercury/eufloria?idk)

____also selling galaga share $2
[/QUOTE]

Gonna have to back out, one of my long-terms have decided to do a PS2 long-term amongst ourselves.

[quote name='Brainberry']im in a full group still waiting for our host to contact us and my ps+ long term group might pick it up, I'm already payed on my group on here so if my ps+ group picks it up soon i'll just sell you my share from the group im in from here.[/QUOTE]

You would be my hero :p

[quote name='Velo214']Originally Posted by imamanwithaplan
since the first group is full, ill make a new one
crysis group # 2
add yourselves and once it comes online, we can pick it up
1. Imamanwithaplan
2. Dufftech
3. Sgand
4. Topaz
5. Velo214

count me in for crysis also[/QUOTE]

buying it now, if youre out, let me know. I PM'd everyone here

Hey everyone from the Child of Eden group. I finally paid.. sorry it took so long, for some reason I thought it was coming on the US PSN today so I was waiting for it to go live. :O

[quote name='jlazenby1']You would be my hero :p[/QUOTE]

if my ps+ long term picks it up the extra share is yours! owe you for hosting that pain in the ass uk NFS share XD

crysis group # 2

1. Imamanwithaplan - CONFIRMED - PAID
2. Dufftech - CONFIRMED PAID
3. Sgand - CONFIRMED PAID
4. King J Gatz - CONFIRMED PAID
5. Velo214 0- CONFIRMED PAID

Account info sent, all full

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hammer_jay']addme in for this

also lookin for a share of cyris and nfs shift 2

sellin

final fantasy tactics + suikoden $2[/QUOTE]

Clear out your inbox, bud - i'm trying to send you my paypal info

[quote name='Brainberry']if my ps+ long term picks it up the extra share is yours! owe you for hosting that pain in the ass uk NFS share XD[/QUOTE]

Lol thanks man, Im waiting for a final member in our group to decide if were getting it but i want to play it asap lol

Originally Posted by King J Gatz
Starting new group for NBA Jam $3 a person

1.Host
3.Vyrtigo
4.Sir Qweirdy

Sorry guys. I have to get out the group I started. lol
How ever I'm still in the NBA Jam group

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Clear out your inbox, bud - i'm trying to send you my paypal info[/QUOTE]

sorry mate was on the game lol done now

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']crysis group # 2

1. Imamanwithaplan - CONFIRMED
2. Dufftech
3. Sgand
4. King J Gatz - CONFIRMED
5. Velo214

If i dont hear from everyone by tomorrow afternoon, unconfirmed spots will go to someone else[/QUOTE]

I am confirmed.

i am looking for a share of nba jams or shift 2

i will trade eamma or vegas 2 or maybe both for 1 of those games just pm me if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back