MK kollection
Harvest Moon (psx)
Might and Magic
Obsidian Sphere

pm me here

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling:

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (SOLD)
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition ($3)

PM me.

[quote name='Sir Qweirdy']Crysis & NBA Jam: On Fire Edition share. $7. Games have already been purchased and are ready for download! Respond / PM if interested.

1. Sir Qweirdy (host)
2. clonesniper666
5.[/QUOTE]

I am in I want to try crysis and the NBA jam game so this is a lot better for me.

[quote name='Sir Qweirdy']Crysis & NBA Jam: On Fire Edition share. $7. Games have already been purchased and are ready for download! Respond / PM if interested.

1. Sir Qweirdy (host)
2. clonesniper666
3. raiden_86
[/QUOTE]
im in too. srry for double post

( crysis )
um, any seasoned cod enthusiast with be happy with this game. the A1 and the graphics and the gameplay and the customization and .. and .. even free roaming! O-O

1. Sir Qweirdy (host)
5.[/QUOTE]

count me in! i can pay when i get off of work @ 330pm

1. Sir Qweirdy (host)
5.[/QUOTE]

In for this.

*Question*
How long does a full refund take to be accredited back to your PayPal balance? I was given a full refund for account I bought because the user wanted to money in different account because he was having issues with it. Right Now I just see partial refund. I paid using PayPal balance & bank account instant transfer (it said if used PayPal balance & bank account it should all go back to PayPal Account. I already checked bank account to see if the rest was refunded there but it wasn't.

Sorry for Being Off-Topic I Need Some Help With Some People Who Have Dealt With This Before.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']*Question*
How long does a full refund take to be accredited back to your PayPal balance? I was given a full refund for account I bought because the user wanted to money in different account because he was having issues with it. Right Now I just see partial refund. I paid using PayPal balance & bank account instant transfer (it said if used PayPal balance & bank account it should all go back to PayPal Account. I already checked bank account to see if the rest was refunded there but it wasn't.

Sorry for Being Off-Topic I Need Some Help With Some People Who Have Dealt With This Before.[/QUOTE]

I had a refund go back to my pre paid debit card and it took about 48 hours before I got it

Anybody else want to join this DLC group?

Both Castlevania: LoS DLCs (Reverie and Resurrection) $4 a share

1. Yanksfan (host)
2. TheCro
3. Velo214
4. inanim8

Only 1 slot left for Castlevania: LoS DLCs

[quote name='jlazenby1']I had a refund go back to my pre paid debit card and it took about 48 hours before I got it[/QUOTE]

Thanks. From What I Read It could take 3-4 Days (some cases a week:cry:) Hopefully It only takes 48 hours or 3-4 days at the worst.

1. Sir Qweirdy (host)
2. clonesniper666 (paid)
3. raiden_86
4. swaggerbot3k
5. Anhmeister
[/QUOTE]

All slots taken. PM'ed everyone on the list with instruction/detail for payment.

[quote name='raiden_86']Selling: for $10 psn code (1slot)
Magic 2012 w/ dlc
RE5 dlc bundle
MK kollection
Harvest Moon (psx)
Might and Magic
Obsidian Sphere

pm me here[/QUOTE]

What is this Obsidian Sphere? At first I thought you were talking to me lol- I use the gamertag ObsidianSpire. Do you mean Odin Sphere?

[quote name='gamerGirl34']Thanks. From What I Read It could take 3-4 Days (some cases a week:cry:) Hopefully It only takes 48 hours or 3-4 days at the worst.[/QUOTE]

Well Ive gotten.refunded to my card before and it was almost instant, this last time it took 48 long hours (gave up a slot of RE5 cause of it) but i havent heard of anyone having to wait 3 or 4 days, hopefully you wont be the 1st Ive seen have to wait that long

[quote name='gamerGirl34']*Question*

Sorry for Being Off-Topic I Need Some Help With Some People Who Have Dealt With This Before.[/QUOTE]

You got a partial refund because the bank account funds weren't received yet to paypal. I think paypal credits the receiver instantly but the funds still have to come from the bank account which may take around 3-5 days to finalize. The reason that you got the refund for the money sent from your paypal balance is because the money was already fully transferred to your balance originally, so there'd be no reason for it to be delayed. I hope that makes sense and that I'm understanding it right.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Well Ive gotten.refunded to my card before and it was almost instant, this last time it took 48 long hours (gave up a slot of RE5 cause of it) but i havent heard of anyone having to wait 3 or 4 days, hopefully you wont be the 1st Ive seen have to wait that long[/QUOTE]

The problem is used my bank account to pay him the rest because I only had $1.14 (they have refunded this)
on PayPal so it used instant transfer checking bank account for the $8.86. (basically they temporarily loan the money until they get the money from the bank) saw this morning they put temporary hold on the $8.86 for the refund.

It just sucks:cry:
I guess I should have put my new debit card on PayPal.

For anybody in my Crysis gameshare:

I have bought the game and have installed it and exited the CagShare. If you are listed in the CagShare, please PM me for the information to Crysis.

These usernames are:

Sveznajko
murray731
murray731
raiten

Slots for sale:
Account 1: $4
3 Red Dead Redemption DLCs(Undead nightmare collection)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood da vince disappearance
Scott Pillgrim vs the world full game
Account 2: $1
Infamous 2 Super Voucher(Hero Edition)
Sniper Blast Skill DLC
Thnx.

Hey there. I have 2 accounts right now which i could share. I'm looking for paypal or any other good offer. so here's the first one:

inFamous 2(+ some dlc), MAG, Deadliest warrior(us account).

2nd acc:

FIFA 12, inFamous 2, God of war 1 and 2 HD, Burnout paradise(+some DLC), calling all cars, warhammer 40k kill team, savage moon, Resident Evil 4, Resident evil code veronica x, magic orbz, bejeweled 2, PAIN, Dead nation, ratchet and clanck quest for booty, zen pinball, armageddon riders, wipeout HD, dlc for racing games, assasins creed 2 dlc, saints row unkut pack, just cause 2 dlc, and some ps1 games like, crash bandicoot, medievil, theme hospital, RE and some other stuff like avatars, themes etc. (french account, but the games are in english, dlc works with eu games) and Im planning to buy Nba jam on fire edition on this acc

Pm me your offers.

[quote name='lustyhitter']For anybody in my Crysis gameshare:

I have bought the game and have installed it and exited the CagShare. If you are listed in the CagShare, please PM me for the information to Crysis.

These usernames are:

Sveznajko
murray731
murray731
raiten[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't need my slots anymore. I didn't think it was happening so I got it somewhere else last night.

[quote name='bastiartadi']totally off-topic and perhaps inappropriate but god damn this latest playstation commercial!
[/quote]

that was friggin epic

[quote name='BustdMagz']that was friggin epic[/QUOTE]

fuck YEAH.

The one that says "When the whole bloddy world's gone crazy.", is that Ghost from MW2?

[quote name='Heavyd814life']HAVE:
Mafia II Betrayal of Jimmy Code

WANT:
$5 (It is $10 on the PlayStation Store)
[/QUOTE]

shouldn't you be asking 2$ then?

I think he's selling the code, not just a share.

I would be in for a share of need for speed shift, but again cannot pay till Friday.

OK.

Elemental Monsters card sets are 1/2 off at $2.50 a piece...

Anyone interested in scoring a few of these packs for this REAlly fun game with a platinum/slew of trophies ??

$2.00 a slot ? = about 100 cards. about 25 cards a pack

side note [ this game is great. plays something like an rpg, is story based and i find this waaay more interesting than magic the gathering ]
Definitely worth this purchase.

I have an offer for anyone that may be interested

I get paid a week from today, for right now Im pretty much broke, I really want Resident Evil 5 soon though lol

So Im offering $10 for your slot of RE5 if youd be willing to wait for the payment, pm me if youre up for this and Ive owed a couple diff people on here money and always pay my debts, usually early, but at the latest it will be on time (next wednesday)

-Same deal but $11 for Shift 2-

[quote name='Polaris1001']Ok, creating a Fifa 12 group.

FIFA 12
1. (need host)
2. Polaris1001
3. bcowns
5.[/QUOTE]

thanks for making it:)

[quote name='thekoolkurt']Are the Fifa shares for the ps3 version?[/QUOTE]

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back