CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Polaris1001']Ok, creating a Fifa 12 group.

FIFA 12
1. (need host)
2. Polaris1001
5.[/QUOTE]

There should be more than enough people for this. A lot of people were interested a few pages back. Youguys may want to go back a few pages and PM those people.

[quote name='jlazenby1']I have an offer for anyone that may be interested

I get paid a week from today, for right now Im pretty much broke, I really want Resident Evil 5 soon though lol

So Im offering $10 for your slot of RE5 if youd be willing to wait for the payment, pm me if youre up for this and Ive owed a couple diff people on here money and always pay my debts, usually early, but at the latest it will be on time (next wednesday)

-Same deal but $11 for Shift 2-[/QUOTE]

I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today....

[quote name='inanim8']Anybody else want to join this DLC group?

Both Castlevania: LoS DLCs (Reverie and Resurrection) $4 a share

1. Yanksfan (host)
2. TheCro
3. Velo214
4. inanim8
5.gmsick

Only 1 slot left for Castlevania: LoS DLCs[/QUOTE]

im in

Guys, you might have trouble with getting the UK cards, I maybe have found a way (using my CC instead of PP)!

The host would NEED a verified PP account, or be willing to provide ID...

[quote name='thekoolkurt']Are the Fifa shares for the ps3 version?[/QUOTE]
I think he wants in... you're 5, need a suicidal guy to try getting the UK cards now, LOL

[quote name='Polaris1001']FIFA 12
1. (need host)
2. Polaris1001
3. bcowns
4. fmwross2
5.SMARKBRAN
[/QUOTE]
Count me in, cant host though =[

[quote name='meeek']Guys, you might have trouble with getting the UK cards, I maybe have found a way (using my CC instead of PP)!

The host would NEED a verified PP account, or be willing to provide ID...

I think he wants in... you're 5, need a suicidal guy to try getting the UK cards now, LOL[/QUOTE]

Suicidal eh? Mind explaining the whole process you went through? :whistle2:s

Also SMARKBRAN your in my spot bro :l

[quote name='jlazenby1']I have an offer for anyone that may be interested

I get paid a week from today, for right now Im pretty much broke, I really want Resident Evil 5 soon though lol

So Im offering $10 for your slot of RE5 if youd be willing to wait for the payment, pm me if youre up for this and Ive owed a couple diff people on here money and always pay my debts, usually early, but at the latest it will be on time (next wednesday)

-Same deal but $11 for Shift 2-[/QUOTE]

Can anyone tell me if I can trust him to keep his end of the deal?

oday, 04:08 PM
starting a need for speed shift 2 group
$8/each
2.Hammer_ jay
3.shaggyc
get adding your self in guys

Again I'm down for this if but can't pay till Friday. And I don't expect my share till then... Should also be able to host as well, on Friday.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Can anyone tell me if I can trust him to keep his end of the deal?[/QUOTE]

If was having doubts I'd just wait until he gets payed. Then again he might be a trustworthy guy who has done countless trades.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Bump them both up a dollar, RE5 $11 and Shift 2 $12[/QUOTE]
I'll do it for you pal, and won't want that much in return, PM me!

MrRosales PM me for UK cards details.

[quote name='meeek']I'll do it for you pal, and won't want that much in return, PM me!

MrRosales PM me for UK cards details.[/QUOTE]

PMd you man!

starting a need for speed shift 2 group
$8/each
2.Hammer_ jay
3.shaggyc
4.ayevenom

would like to get in this as well. I can wait till friday for the game shaggyc if you host i wouldn't mind

[quote name='clonesniper666']Selling Accounts:
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and Ugly Americans - $4
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD - offer
Or take both accounts for $4[/QUOTE]

Bump

[quote name='meeek']I'll do it for you pal, and won't want that much in return, PM me!

MrRosales PM me for UK cards details.[/QUOTE]

Done.

[quote name='ayevenom']starting a need for speed shift 2 group
$8/each
2.Hammer_ jay
3.shaggyc
4.ayevenom
5. jlazenby1

would like to get in this as well. I can wait till friday for the game shaggyc if you host i wouldn't mind[/QUOTE]

Ill take a slot :D

Who has an open RE5 slot?

[quote name='raiden_86']Selling: for $10 psn code (1slot)
Magic 2012 w/ dlc
RE5 dlc bundle
MK kollection
Harvest Moon (psx)
Might and Magic
Odin Sphere

pm me here[/QUOTE]

bump. thanx randomdud/obsidianspire for the correction

[quote name='llopez13']Selling fifa 12 20$
And crysis for 4$ pm me:p[/QUOTE]

Why be a dick about it? Just because it is in high demand doesn't mean you should sell it for more than you paid. It's not even like you did any work in getting the share together - you paid me $18.50 and all you did was sit on you hands until i was able to procure the cards and buy the game. You paid $18.50; you shouldn't want more than that in return.

Shift 2 group
$8/each

1. (Host)
2. Hammer_ jay
3. shaggyc
4. ayevenom
5. jlazenby1

C'mon, my weekends starting soon and I need a fun racing game! Someone wants this and can host, I know it! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Castlevania: LoS DLCs (Reverie and Resurrection) $4 a share

1. Yanksfan (host)
2. TheCro
3. Velo214
4. inanim8
5. gmsick

Ok. All the slots are filled.

i have for trade
ea mma

vegas 2

i am looking for a share of nba jams or need for speed 2

i will trade both games for if your interested pm me

[quote name='King J Gatz']Originally Posted by King J Gatz
Starting new group for NBA Jam $3 a person

1.Host
2.gmsick
3.Vyrtigo
4.Sir Qweirdy
5.King J Gatz.

Now all we need is a host now.
[an][/QUOTE]
anyone want to host?

Just sent a payment to keck17 for the Child of Eden share, awaiting the account info.

edit: Account info received and game is downloading now. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay that's fine with me. I'm getting antsy wanting to play this. I finished my big assignments due tomorrow so I have some free time tonight. Dark Souls has failed me this last week so I still don't have a copy.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Why be a dick about it? Just because it is in high demand doesn't mean you should sell it for more than you paid. It's not even like you did any work in getting the share together - you paid me $18.50 and all you did was sit on you hands until i was able to procure the cards and buy the game. You paid $18.50; you shouldn't want more than that in return.[/QUOTE]

^This. I hate weaseley things like this. This isn't for profit. If someone really wants it and OFFERS you the game for more since they want it badly that's just fine. But don't be greedy, this is one of the few areas of CAG that has class and it should stay that way.

MrRosales, you are NOT a real cheap ass gamer! :p

I totally understand you'd rather have paid more than go through what I did, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back