CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NSYNC']You can just compare the edit history before handing out shares. Anyone messes it up, just fix it from an old edit. It'd be stupid to mess with the order, so I see no harm in adding it to the OP.

rams81 and Bigwig_rah, I can host Saints Row The Third for $4 off if you're both in? Slots would be $12/6 if it's $39.99 on release date. Thanks to snakemaster2389 for the PSN card. I've loaded an empty account and am ready to host a SR3 group now.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last phantom in this SR 3 please!

$39.99 seems to be a safe bet for Saints Row The Third, correct? I can't see them charging 50 or 60.

Closure
$5.00
1. SteamboatOperator (host)
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50
1. Hestar

Closure (2)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

Closure + Warp
$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17

EURO 2012
$8.33
2. Heavyd814life
----------
$4.17
1. hanun1002

EURO 2012 - UK Account
Resale
2. DiZeo
----------
Phantom

FIFA 12
$20.00
2. Bhoya (?)
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko
2. Brockothoko

House of the Dead 4

$3.33
1. mikehaggar99
2. Topaz
----------
$1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. skylinersx

House of the Dead 4 (2)
$3.33
----------
$1.67

I Am Alive
$5.00
1. meeek
2. DiZeo
----------
$2.50

I Am Alive (2)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

I Am Alive (3)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

I Am Alive + Journey

$10.00
1. bill123
2. kiwimonster
----------
$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. whitedemon

I Am Alive + Journey (2)

$10.00
1. BARTstation (host)
2. bastiartadi
----------
$5.00
1. firesword2007
2. Bhoya

Just Dance 3 - UK Account
Resale
----------
Phantom
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials
$3.33
----------
$1.67
1. superdave85
2. Miguel_Zorro (Phantom?)

NHL 12
$20.00
2. rams81
----------
$10.00
1. whitedemon
2. Taint

NHL 12 (2)
$20.00
----------
$10.00
1. iqubal

Saint's Row The Third
$13.33
2. meeek
----------
$6.67
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

Saint's Row The Third (2)

$13.33
1. galindo62 (host)
2. galindo62
----------
$6.67
1. Taint
2. iqubal

Saint's Row The Third (3)

$12.00
1. NSYNC (host) - Paid.
2. rams81
----------
$6.00
1. Bigwig_rah - Paid.
2. WV Matsui

Saint's Row The Third (4)
$13.33
----------
$6.67

Saint's Row The Third - Season Pass

$6.00
1. NSYNC (host)
2. Fondren
----------
$3.00
1. galindo62
2. galindo62

SkullGirls

$5.00
1. OlDirtyBastard (host) - interested in DLC
2. Bigwig_rah
----------
$2.50
1. SL4V3DOG
2. snakemaster2389

SkullGirls (2)
$5.00
2. MethodmanFTW (?) - interested in DLC
----------
$2.50

Splinter Cell: Double Agent
$5.00
2. thepoetvd776 (Resale or Phantom?)
----------
$2.50

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

1. cobolatrix
2. rams81
----------
1. ganjaman1
2. Gombay

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (2)
----------

Tiger Woods' PGA Tour 13 - UK Account
$26.67
----------
$13.33
1. snakemaster2389

Top Spin 4 - UK Account

Resale
1. Bravens (host)
2. uuaww
----------
Phantom
1. hanun1002
2. Topaz

Warp
$3.33
1. Apollyon
2. jamehze
----------
$1.67

----------
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
1 slot available - $1.12

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling

Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter share with tons of Subway and Find the Ring extras - $13.50

Timeshare

Zac Zero. + Rochard $1

[quote name='NSYNC']

As a phantom do I get to keep the game as long as I want or am I only renting it?..Sorry I haven't game shared since the new way.If I get to keep the game just not sell it,sign me up for closure :)

I think it's a good idea to make a Community group for it.. And maybe making it available only for people that have done some gameshares on the community without problems...
I was thinking on giving Back to the Future too.. But I don't know who the host is, and who the other members owning a slot are (I bought my slot from extra80).. It would be good if we make some kind of "guide" on how to proceed to donate a slot.

[quote name='Hestar']
As a phantom do I get to keep the game as long as I want or am I only renting it?..Sorry I haven't game shared since the new way.If I get to keep the game just not sell it,sign me up for closure :)[/QUOTE]

Long as you want, just don't attempt to log-in to that specific account after installing.

[quote name='Hestar'][quote name='NSYNC']

As a phantom do I get to keep the game as long as I want or am I only renting it?..Sorry I haven't game shared since the new way.If I get to keep the game just not sell it,sign me up for closure :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can keep the game as long as you want, but you're not able to resell the slot on the future. You also need to keep the PS3 account and the game on your console, as you won't be able to re-download the game or re-activate the account.

[quote name='NSYNC']$39.99 seems to be a safe bet for Saints Row The Third, correct? I can't see them charging 50 or 60.
[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely with you there, NSYNC. I don't see it being priced any higher than $39.99

[quote name='Usuyami']Really liked the idea of starting a social group instead for a GS Library so I went ahead and did it. Will be much less work and clutter for this thread in the long run.

Please check it out.[/QUOTE]

Very nice, Usuyami! I'd like to donate a share inFAMOUS 2. Could you please add that to the list?

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'm definitely with you there, NSYNC, i don't see it being priced any higher than $39.99

Very nice, Usuyami! I'd like to donate a share inFAMOUS 2. Could you please add that to the list?[/QUOTE]

Make a thread! :)

Right now, the library is open to the public so anyone can join the social group. After we've gotten the bulk of our community here joined up, I'll change it to private and remove anyone who is obviously not an active community member.

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Ooh can I has? I need them trophies. :D[/QUOTE]

Sent you the info.

Also in the old thread I think I saw someone in a group with email Castleharm@..... Im also in this share did they recover a new PW for this?

[quote name='jonfelkin']Sent you the info.

Also in the old thread I think I saw someone in a group with email Castleharm@..... Im also in this share did they recover a new PW for this?[/QUOTE]

The original host will get back to me by tomorrow I'll let you and the other members know. [quote name='Heavyd814life']Very nice, Usuyami! I'd like to donate a share inFAMOUS 2. Could you please add that to the list?[/QUOTE]

Sweet addition HeavyD.

[quote name='raiden_86']The original host will get back to me by tomorrow I'll let you and the other members know.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, I will send you proof in a PM that I know the original details once you have the new info.

Thanks.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'm definitely with you there, NSYNC. I don't see it being priced any higher than $39.99

Very nice, Usuyami! I'd like to donate a share inFAMOUS 2. Could you please add that to the list?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Very nice, Usuyami! I'd like to donate a share inFAMOUS 2. Could you please add that to the list?[/QUOTE]

Sweet addition HeavyD.

4 things to say.

1) Love the new thread!
2) Did anybody PM a mod to close the old thread?
3) Social group for free games? Definitely a great idea. Opening it to publec (and just remove newbies is an even better idea)
4) I love how the last thread ended in "Your high horse is a pony." That shit is sig worthy.

FS:
Alice: Madness Returns - $12
Resident Evil 5 - $6

Offers accepted, trades are also welcome.

Looking to timeshare a few of my shares if there is anybody interested.

Account 1: Beyond good and Evil HD + Akimi + Outland
Account 2: Dead Space 2
Account 3: ICO + SotC + Braid
Account 5: Alice: Madness Returns
Account 7: Darksiders
Account 8: GTA IV

Currently out:
Account 4: LA Noire: Complete Edition
Account 6: Catherine
Also selling a PS+ account (activated 10.30.11). 7 months worth of content left.

Sly Cooper: Theivius Racoonus (or whatever its spelled)
Far Cry 2
Back to the Future series (ep1-5)
Mahjong Tales
Swords and Soldiers
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Marvel Pinball
Supersonic Acrobatic Powered Battle Cars
Final Fantasy 5
Fatal Inertia Ex
Simpsons Arcade
Costume Quest (I think)
Dead Nation
Elemental Monster
Hamster Ball
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Inferno Ball
Streetfighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Shift 2 Unleashed – 4/3
Shank 2 – 4/3
Frogger Returns – 4/17

Sega Collection:
Altered Beasts
Golden Axe
Streets of Rage 2
Sonic the hedgehog 1/2

Tons of minis and ps1 games plus whatever is free for the next 6 and a half months.

snakemaster, I remember you mention you were interested. Should I hold it for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jamehze']I like this gamesharing donation library. I didn't want to do it unless it was more organized. At least for my shares I prefer if you're at least 3 months old and bought a few shares (>5) though since I don't want people just looking for freebies.

I'll toss in a few shares for:

Toy Story 3 (Host: Usuyami)
Sonic CD (Host: SteamboatOperator)
Crash Commando, Rocket Knight, Zombie Apocalypse, Beat Hazard Ultra, Voodoo Dice (Host: jamehze)

Edit:
Added some more details. All slots were directly bought from the hosts.[/QUOTE]

I agree, i think that's great . . . but maybe adding who they've been loaned to, also?

[quote name='Usuyami']Really liked the idea of starting a social group instead for a GS Library so I went ahead and did it. Will be much less work and clutter for this thread in the long run.

Can I get an invite pretty please? lol.

[quote name='bastiartadi']4 things to say.[/QUOTE]

Sorta on #2 and I 100% agree on #4. Some people mistake me for being "some dummy" and get played like a fiddle.

[quote name='bastiartadi']4 things to say.

1) Love the new thread!
2) Did anybody PM a mod to close the old thread?
3) Social group for free games? Definitely a great idea. Opening it to publec (and just remove newbies is an even better idea)
4) I love how the last thread ended in "Your high horse is a pony." That shit is sig worthy.[/QUOTE]

#2 I did
#3 You need to make a thread for the account you donated btw. :)
#4 Made me LOL. Brain is really funny.

[quote name='NSYNC']$39.99 seems to be a safe bet for Saints Row The Third, correct? I can't see them charging 50 or 60.
[/QUOTE]

I really think that Saints Row the Third will be set at $59.99 since the retail of it is sill $60 and I do not think that THQ will sell it cheaper just because it is digital, but we could see a PS+ sell for it.

Any tips on Nier? Just started. Want to finish Mass Effect 2 and I don't think I'll be able to if I play Deus Ex and ME2 at the same time. Haha.

Went to Gamestop (US) today and saw Super Street Fighter at $20. That might be the digital price.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Any tips on Nier? Just started. Want to finish Mass Effect 2 and I don't think I'll be able to if I play Deus Ex and ME2 at the same time. Haha.

Went to Gamestop (US) today and saw Super Street Fighter at $20. That might be the digital price.[/QUOTE]

Nier was great, only tip I can give you is enjoy!

I added u on League also, surprisingly I remembered how to spell your name:)

[quote name='bastiartadi']Any tips on Nier? Just started. Want to finish Mass Effect 2 and I don't think I'll be able to if I play Deus Ex and ME2 at the same time. Haha.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, don't expect anything special gameplay wise for NIER. The story is top-notch though, imo. Oh yeah, the very first time the game lets you fish, the actual spot you are suppose to fish in is located on your minimap. Apparently a lot of people give up on the game at the point because they can't figure where to fish lol.

for nier i recommend u play it on easy so u can have fun avoid normal or hard because its a pain

Wow you guys have been busy while I have been away. A library is a great idea. I joined up and will look through all my stuff to see what I have to contribute.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I really think that Saints Row the Third will be set at $59.99 since the retail of it is sill $60 and I do not think that THQ will sell it cheaper just because it is digital, but we could see a PS+ sell for it.[/QUOTE]

True. Plus, they're having money issues which means the pricing could go either way. There's talk of EA buying them out.

[quote name='Usuyami']Hmm, don't expect anything special gameplay wise for NIER. The story is top-notch though, imo. Oh yeah, the very first time the game lets you fish, the actual spot you are suppose to fish in is located on your minimap. Apparently a lot of people give up on the game at the point because they can't figure where to fish lol.[/QUOTE]
I almost did. Seriously. Thank god I searched how to do it 5 minutes in instead of raging like a fool.

Thank you Dark Souls for teaching me not not rage.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I really think that Saints Row the Third will be set at $59.99 since the retail of it is sill $60 and I do not think that THQ will sell it cheaper just because it is digital, but we could see a PS+ sell for it.[/QUOTE]

Seeing how THQ desperately needs the money, I can see it at 60 with a PS+ discount. It's still totally worth full price. I had never played the first 2 and enjoyed it. Best use of licensed music :D

[quote name='bastiartadi']Any tips on Nier? Just started. Want to finish Mass Effect 2 and I don't think I'll be able to if I play Deus Ex and ME2 at the same time. Haha.

Went to Gamestop (US) today and saw Super Street Fighter at $20. That might be the digital price.[/QUOTE]

If you are going for platinum be prepared to farm alot (literally and figuratively) and I believe you have to play the second half of the game 3 times. I forget cuz I never did upgrade all my weapons nor play for all of the endings. Was an enjoyable game though.

[quote name='kanamit']If you are going for platinum be prepared to farm alot (literally and figuratively) and I believe you have to play the second half of the game 3 times. I forget cuz I never did upgrade all my weapons nor play for all of the endings. Was an enjoyable game though.[/QUOTE]

Grind is a word that doesn't sit with me very well. I guess I won't be platting this one. Does the game get harder when you play the second half for the second time? As for the NG difficulty, it I don't mind. I only died once when the boar charged at me.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Grind is a word that doesn't sit with me very well. I guess I won't be platting this one. Does the game get harder when you play the second half for the second time? As for the NG difficulty, it I don't mind. I only died once when the boar charged at me.[/QUOTE]

There is some grinding required to get the plat but whatever you decide to do, I would still recommend playing through the game a second time on NG+. More of the story will be revealed to you and it's quite interesting.

I have a Saints Row Platinum Edition (X360 sealed) if some one is interested pm me. I wanted to let you is have a crack at it first before I put it up in the trade forums.

Basti I have an invoice for you. I'll pm you in a few.

My name must've got lost in the move.

I Am Alive
$5.00
1. meeek
2. DiZeo
----------
$2.50
1. Oside_hunter

Saint's Row The Third
$13.33
1. Oside_hunter
2. meeek
----------
$6.67
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

[quote name='Oside_hunter']My name must've got lost in the move.

I Am Alive
$5.00
1. meeek
2. DiZeo
----------
$2.50
1. Oside_hunter

Saint's Row The Third
$13.33
1. Oside_hunter
2. meeek
----------
$6.67
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry
[/QUOTE]

Are you cool with hosting? Price is not even for sure yet either. Might be more.

[quote name='Steadymobbin']i am alive and saints row 3 are in uk store ? or are they coming to us psn ?[/QUOTE]

Not yet in UK store and both coming to US.

[quote name='Oside_hunter']My name must've got lost in the move.[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that. I definitely overlooked it.

Closure
$5.00
1. SteamboatOperator (host)
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50
1. Hestar

Closure (2)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

Closure + Warp
$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17

EURO 2012
$8.33
2. Heavyd814life
----------
$4.17
1. hanun1002

EURO 2012 - UK Account
Resale
2. DiZeo
----------
Phantom

FIFA 12
$20.00
2. Bhoya (?)
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko
2. Brockothoko

House of the Dead 4

$3.33
1. mikehaggar99
2. Topaz
----------
$1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. skylinersx

House of the Dead 4 (2)
$3.33
----------
$1.67

I Am Alive
$5.00
1. meeek
2. DiZeo
----------
$2.50
1. Oside_hunter

I Am Alive (2)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

I Am Alive (3)
$5.00
----------
$2.50

I Am Alive + Journey

$10.00
1. bill123
2. kiwimonster
----------
$5.00
1. iwarboY
2. whitedemon

I Am Alive + Journey (2)

$10.00
1. BARTstation (host)
2. bastiartadi
----------
$5.00
1. firesword2007
2. Bhoya

Just Dance 3 - UK Account
Resale
----------
Phantom
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials
$3.33
----------
$1.67
1. superdave85
2. Miguel_Zorro (Phantom?)

NHL 12
$20.00
2. rams81
----------
$10.00
1. whitedemon
2. Taint

NHL 12 (2)
$20.00
----------
$10.00
1. iqubal

Saint's Row The Third
Resale
1. Oside_hunter
2. meeek
----------
Phantom
1. Brainberry
2. Brainberry

Saint's Row The Third (2)

Resale
1. galindo62 (host)
2. galindo62
----------
Phantom
1. Taint
2. iqubal

Saint's Row The Third (3)

Resale
1. NSYNC (host) - Paid.
2. rams81
----------
Phantom
1. Bigwig_rah - Paid ($6).
2. WV Matsui

Saint's Row The Third (4)
Resale
----------
Phantom

Saint's Row The Third - Season Pass

$6.00
1. NSYNC (host)
2. Fondren
----------
$3.00
1. galindo62
2. galindo62

SkullGirls

$5.00
1. OlDirtyBastard (host) - interested in DLC
2. Bigwig_rah
----------
$2.50
1. SL4V3DOG
2. snakemaster2389

SkullGirls (2)
$5.00
2. MethodmanFTW (?) - interested in DLC
----------
$2.50

Splinter Cell: Double Agent
$5.00
2. thepoetvd776 (Resale or Phantom?)
----------
$2.50

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

1. cobolatrix
2. rams81
----------
1. ganjaman1
2. Gombay

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (2)
----------

Tiger Woods' PGA Tour 13 - UK Account
$26.67
----------
$13.33
1. snakemaster2389

Top Spin 4 - UK Account

Resale
1. Bravens (host)
2. uuaww
----------
Phantom
1. hanun1002
2. Topaz

Warp
$3.33
1. Apollyon
2. jamehze
----------
$1.67

----------
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
1 slot available - $1.12

[quote name='Usuyami']There is some grinding required to get the plat but whatever you decide to do, I would still recommend playing through the game a second time on NG+. More of the story will be revealed to you and it's quite interesting.[/QUOTE]

I'll definitely do another playthrough of the game. Or 3 as I've heard there are 4 endings? I might play two of em right now and the other two once I finish up some other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back