CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='domo325']I'm sorry, not related to the thread, but OMG, Pacquiao got robbed. WTTFFF????

edit: Anyone has a resellable slot for Assassin's Creed Revelations?[/QUOTE]

Decision was so bad. Even worse than Pacquiao-Marquez 3. At least you can argue that Pacquiao hit more while throwing less in the match.

Bob Arum: "I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said, 'I tried hard but I couldn't beat the guy.'"

Stat of the night: Pacquiao connected on 253 of 751 punches (34 percent), compared to 159 of 839 (19 percent) for Bradley.

I'm not even mad or sad regarding the decision. I'm disgusted.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Decision was so bad. Even worse than Pacquiao-Marquez 3. At least you can argue that Pacquiao hit more while throwing less in the match.

Bob Arum: "I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said, 'I tried hard but I couldn't beat the guy.'"

Stat of the night: Pacquiao connected on 253 of 751 punches (34 percent), compared to 159 of 839 (19 percent) for Bradley.

I'm not even mad or sad regarding the decision. I'm disgusted.[/QUOTE]

This is why most of us don't bother with boxing anymore.

On topic - does anyone have Resistance 2 DLC?

just picked up Resistance 3 for $10 and RE: ORC for $18. anyone want to form a Resistance 3 dlc or RE: ORC dlc group? i also have a Dampierre code for SC5 that im selling.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']just picked up Resistance 3 for $10 and RE: ORC for $18. anyone want to form a Resistance 3 dlc or RE: ORC dlc group? i also have a Dampierre code for SC5 that im selling.[/QUOTE]

Dammit, why couldn't BB have those prices here (Canada)?

I was just there yesterday, and without a sale, R3 is still $30, and ORC is $50. Although I think ORC was down to $40 last week...

This is why I have built up such a backlog that I don't really need to buy new releases. Most sales here suck.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']just picked up Resistance 3 for $10 and RE: ORC for $18. anyone want to form a Resistance 3 dlc or RE: ORC dlc group? i also have a Dampierre code for SC5 that im selling.[/QUOTE]

Hey snake what's the cost of the RE DLC? I'd be up for a gameshare of it.

[quote name='TheCro']lol. Good enough to play 30+ hours of, but still not good enough to just pay 10 dollars for it.[/QUOTE]

I would,but I'm unable to put funds on my account,because I live in Hungary.That's why I'm looking for a slot,a group or something.I really like to play it and it will be even better with the new characters.

[quote name='bill123']Hey snake what's the cost of the RE DLC? I'd be up for a gameshare of it.[/QUOTE]

The RE: ORC dlc is $20 ($10 for each 3 mission Spec Ops campaign packs)

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Dammit, why couldn't BB have those prices here (Canada)?

I was just there yesterday, and without a sale, R3 is still $30, and ORC is $50. Although I think ORC was down to $40 last week...

This is why I have built up such a backlog that I don't really need to buy new releases. Most sales here suck.[/QUOTE]

Futureshop had Resistance 3 used available for $19.99 last Wednesday. They also had $10 coupons, bringing it down to $9.99. Of course, you'd still need an online pass if you bought a used version.

Is anyone interested in a phantom of 1 Year PS plus US account.. There may be a spot open. If i don't recieve payment or a message by wednesday you'll be next in line. 1 Phantom $5.00

AC 3 has been bastardized, thats why im not sold on it.

I am(or i was) a huge supporter of the AC multiplayer, but they did not sorry it at all, instead they released another broken multiplayer game the following year, i'm sure the multiplayer and coop wool be highly flawed this year as well.

The multiplayer for AC offers a distinct challenge that will never be found inn the campaign.
There are hardly any consequences in thw campaign. You can run all night and day no problem. They also need to ad advantage to the vertical heights in the campaign.

the multiplayer is just on a whole other level, unfortunately its been broken two years in a row

[quote name='pbnate88']I replied earlier saying id buy VF5 for $4[/QUOTE]

I did not get any PM from you :O

BTW I am selling it at 4.5.
4 was typo m8 sorry.
:D

[quote name='galindo62']AC 3 has been bastardized, thats why im not sold on it.

I am(or i was) a huge supporter of the AC multiplayer, but they did not sorry it at all, instead they released another broken multiplayer game the following year, i'm sure the multiplayer and coop wool be highly flawed this year as well.

The multiplayer for AC offers a distinct challenge that will never be found inn the campaign.
There are hardly any consequences in thw campaign. You can run all night and day no problem. They also need to ad advantage to the vertical heights in the campaign.

the multiplayer is just on a whole other level, unfortunately its been broken two years in a row[/QUOTE]
?
Brotherhood multi was awesome when I played it (mostly between september and january). I've heard of the issues you mentionned, but it was when the game came out, it was Ubi's first try with online multi after all, they fixed most issues.

So yeah, it's possible ACR had these same issues, and AC3 will have them as well at the start, but Ubisoft isn't EA, they listen to their customer's complaints and feedback... (at least a little).
Don't expect a day one flawless multi, but it will come. Pro tip: don't play in wifi, and have a good ISP.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Says "also on psn" so I'm taking that to mean...[/QUOTE]

All vita games are digital and MGS comes out this week, just look at the heading over the game.

Anyone interested in an account loaded with $60 psn credit at a discounted price? I was going to use it for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier but it came out on EU PSN so I ended up buying it there. (which I also have a resellable slot for)

[quote name='navalg1337']Anyone interested in an account loaded with $60 psn credit at a discounted price? I was going to use it for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier but it came out on EU PSN so I ended up buying it there. (which I also have a resellable slot for)[/QUOTE]

Depends on the discount. :)

[quote name='navalg1337']Anyone interested in an account loaded with $60 psn credit at a discounted price? I was going to use it for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier but it came out on EU PSN so I ended up buying it there. (which I also have a resellable slot for)[/QUOTE]

How much for the resellable slot

Potential Groups

Closure

$5.00
1. TurkFebruary
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50
1. Hestar

Closure + Warp

$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17
1. ipacman

Dirt Showdown (includes online pass)

20€
1)
2)
--------
10€
3) MethodManFTW
4)syngamer

Just Dance 3 - UK Account

Resale
----------
Phantom
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning DLC - The Legend of Dead Kel & Teeth of Naros

$6.66
1. Usuyami
------
$3.33
1. kanamit

Legend of Dragoon

$2.00
---------------------
$1.00
2.BARTstation

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.nakanenui

Red Dead Redemption(+DLC?)

Resell
------------------------
Phantom
1.volt1up(?)
2.tonypotenza(?).

ShellShock 67(PS2) & Conflict Vietnam Group

Resell
-------------------
Phantom
1.snake
2.snake

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

$5
1. pbnate
---------------
$2.50
1.hanun1002
2.JLin4MVP

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (3)

$5.00
-----------------------
$2.50
1.bluddtheersty

Pre-Order Groups
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $36.02
£35-$51.36

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

For sale:

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - All DLC ($7)
Kingdoms of Amalur - All DLC ($6)

---------

Timeshares available: (Prices are for one week. Deposits may be required.)

Assassin's Creed DLC ($1.25)
Goldeneye 007 Reloaded + Rayman Origins ($2.00)
ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.00)
Jak & Daxter Collection ($1.25)
Oddworld ($0.50)
Pure Chess ($0.50)

Wow just realized that I could finally bring my psp Peace Walker save data over to the PS3 HD collection. SO with that said would anybody wanna do some coop in Peace Walker, I am especially interested in doing the harder Extra-OPs, but will be glad to help anybody out.

[quote name='Usuyami']kiwimonster!! Disney Universe has been plat'd! Thank you for sending it to me. :)

Next plat will probably be Lollipop Chainsaw.[/QUOTE]
I thought u were taking a break from trophy hunting after your 100th plat? lol

[quote name='kanamit']I thought u were taking a break from trophy hunting after your 100th plat? lol[/QUOTE]

I did take a break! Now I'm back. :D

[quote name='kanamit']I thought u were taking a break from trophy hunting after your 100th plat? lol[/QUOTE]

Old habits die hard my friend. Old habits die hard. :D

For sale
Crysis 2 $5
Record of agarest war $5
Homefront + all dlc $5
Child of eden $5
Re5 gold edition, far cry 2, bioshock 2, and dante inferno + all dlc $10
Fat princess $2

Anybody else interested in arkham city on tues. Id like a resell

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']I have not seen any mention of it here but can you share Battlefield premium? If so I would be interested in a group.[/QUOTE]

Yes it can be gameshared, but you might run into problems getting battlelog to recognize you as a premium member. Meaning stat reset won't work and no premium symbol by your name. On the ps3 everything works fine though.

Looking for an Awesomenauts slot.Both phantom or resellable would be OK, or willing to make a group.The game is 10$ if I'm right,so:

Resale 3.33$
2.ganjaman1
Phantom 1.67$

[quote name='clonesniper666']Wow just realized that I could finally bring my psp Peace Walker save data over to the PS3 HD collection. SO with that said would anybody wanna do some coop in Peace Walker, I am especially interested in doing the harder Extra-OPs, but will be glad to help anybody out.[/QUOTE]

whats your psn? Ill add you

[quote name='ipacman']For sale
Crysis 2 $5
Record of agarest war $5
Homefront + all dlc $5
Child of eden $5
Re5 gold edition, far cry 2, bioshock 2, and dante inferno + all dlc $10
Fat princess $2

Anybody else interested in arkham city on tues. Id like a resell[/QUOTE]

If Arkham City is out on tuesday I'd be in for a phantom

FS/FT:

Monopoly Streets (Retail Game) - resellable spot
Persona 3 FES (Retail Game) - resellable spot

Last edited by a moderator:
For sale:

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - All DLC ($7)
Kingdoms of Amalur - All DLC ($6)

---------

Timeshares available: (Prices are for one week. Deposits may be required.)

Assassin's Creed DLC ($1.25)
Goldeneye 007 Reloaded + Rayman Origins ($2.00)
ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.00)
Jak & Daxter Collection ($1.25)
Oddworld ($0.50)
Pure Chess ($0.50)

Potential Groups

Awesomenauts

$3.33
1. ganjaman1
---------------
$1.67

Babel Rising (Prices May Change)

$5
---------------
$2.50
1.clonesniper666
2.snakemaster2389

Batman Arkham City (Prices May Change)

$20
2.ipacman
---------------
$10
1.reo15x
2.brainberry

Closure

$5.00
1. TurkFebruary
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50
1. Hestar

Closure + Warp

$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17
1. ipacman

Dirt Showdown (includes online pass)

20€
1)
2)
--------
10€
3) MethodManFTW
4)syngamer

Just Dance 3 - UK Account

Resale
----------
Phantom
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.nakanenui

Red Dead Redemption(+DLC?)

Resell
------------------------
Phantom
1.volt1up(?)
2.tonypotenza(?).

ShellShock 67(PS2) & Conflict Vietnam Group

Resell
-------------------
Phantom
1.snake
2.snake

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

$5
1. pbnate
---------------
$2.50
1.hanun1002
2.JLin4MVP

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (3)

$5.00
-----------------------
$2.50
1.bluddtheersty

Pre-Order Groups
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $498.72(Broke perhaps)
£35-$51.63

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSN is absolutely shitting on my gaming life right now, it has been for a few months. My Plus account (original main) was rendered useless after I chose to automatically sync trophies - the result of that was that I can no longer sync trophies at all, it will stay idle at 0% indefinitely, and apparently this glitch now affects any and all accounts I attempt to sync trophies in on my PS3. I was also left with a 50 dollar PSN card on that account which I cannot use due to some strange error I receive whenever I try and and make a purchase. Even with any new accounts I made I can no longer use my credit card or a PSN card. I've contacted Sony numerous times and each time a get a different response, but no definitive solution other then to get a new PS3 and to not attempt to access the plagued account (which leads me to believe the problem rests server side). Anyone ever encounter this dirty, filthy shame of a glitch? Excuse the off-topicness, I needed to rant a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back