CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sigmablast']Does anyone have a share of Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC available for rent? Want to finish some of the Colosseum battles.[/QUOTE]

I don't think a DLC group was ever made. If you wanna start a group I would be interested,

[quote name='skylinersx']Resident Evil HD Chronicles
$9
1. Bill123
2. Mirmo
-----------------------
$4.50
1. skylinersx

anyone know what happen to this group?? I'm still waiting for an PM from the host
[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys I relinquish my spot as I found another group but thx for letting me join

Amazing Spiderman (2)

$20
---------------
$10
1. darken (host)
2.swaggerbot3k

Wonder if this will fill up faster now as me being the host

For sale or trade:

Bulletstorm $6

Infamous 2 $8

Anyone here interested in a PS Vita it is only 2 weeks old I thought I would have more time to play it when I bought it but now that I have to drive everywhere for my job instead of riding along makes my Vita worthless :(

[quote name='kiwimonster']Anyone here interested in a PS Vita it is only 2 weeks old I thought I would have more time to play it when I bought it but now that I have to drive everywhere for my job instead of riding along makes my Vita worthless :([/QUOTE]

Hook me up with your memory card! Bought a Vita last night but I don't have a memory card so I can't start my on-the-go trophy hunting just yet. :lol:

[quote name='Usuyami']Hook me up with your memory card! Bought a Vita last night but I don't have a memory card so I can't start my on-the-go trophy hunting just yet. :lol:[/QUOTE]

its a 16 gig card too!

Hmmmm, I'm moving to Fremont and the Drive to school is too brutal so I might be taking Bart.

A Vita on a daily 1 hour Bart ride sounds pretty good.

[quote name='Brainberry']Hmmmm, I'm moving to Fremont and the Drive to school is too brutal so I might be taking Bart.

A Vita on a daily 1 hour Bart ride sounds pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Live in hayward lol Bart is too expensive IMO. It's like $10 back and forth with bart AND bus. You'd be better off driving, you'd only save like $2-4 taking bart. Plus you won't have to worry about hobos when you drive

[quote name='mauaus']Anybody want to do a group for Spec Ops The line (Releasing Friday on UK PSN)
Price: £39.99,€59.99,AU$99.59[/QUOTE]

I'd phantom that, wasn't interested in the game before but reviews are making it sound interesting and worth trying.

Potential Groups

Amazing Spiderman (2)

$20
---------------
$10
1.darken
2.swaggerbot3k

Awesomenauts

$3.33
1. ganjaman1
---------------
$1.67
1.oldirtybastard
2.devilmaycry

Closure

$5.00
1. TurkFebruary
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50
1. Hestar

Closure + Warp

$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17
1. ipacman

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection

$6.67
1.hanun1002
--------------------
$3.33

Just Dance 3

$13.33
----------
$6.67
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

Magic : Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 (2)

$3.33
----------
$1.67
1. allknitghts
2.Devil May Cry

Okami HD (2)

$6.66
---------------
$3.34

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.nakanenui

Rune Factory Oceans

£39.99,€49.99
1.clonesniper666
-------------------
£39.99,€49.99

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Complete Edition

$10
2. whitedemon
----------------------
$5
1. KuHLiiDE
2. sigmablast (host)

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Pre-Order Groups
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.58
£35-$52.45

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='clonesniper666']I don't think a DLC group was ever made. If you wanna start a group I would be interested,[/QUOTE]

Don't really want to start a group since I only need the Gilgamesh and Typhon fight. I was hoping for a cheap rental.

[quote name='jimjones']I might sound dumb but how the heck do you delete COD map packs? I don't see anywhere that I could delete them. Specifically BLOPS[/QUOTE]

Might have to go into the Game Data and delete everything. I know I had a bunch of DLC I downloaded but never bought the game and it appears in Game Data.

I have resellable spots for these: (They are both on seperate accounts btw)

Monopoly Streets: $7
Persona 3 FES: $4

Take both for $10

I would trade Persona for FFIX gameshare

Did anyone happen to get red Johnson chronicles while it was on sale last week on psn for $4.99? I went to buy it but noticed it had went back to original pricing. I would like a share if there is one available. Thanks.

Id have to workout a pricing point for the Wifi Vita. Has a Hori screen protector on it since day one, 16 Gb memory card, and case, also I have MGS HD and Gravity Rush.

I would be interested in spiderman a phantom slot but only after next week once I check out the movie.

Side question: is it possible to get a phantom slot and then deactivating it and moving the game to another usb hard drive so that I can install it on my brothers ps3 once I'm done with the game?

thanks

I'd be interested in a Phantom slot of Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 clonesnper666.

And come on guys, just one more slot for Awesomenauts and its ready! Who wants in?

[quote name='kiwimonster']Id have to workout a pricing point for the Wifi Vita. Has a Hori screen protector on it since day one, 16 Gb memory card, and case, also I have MGS HD and Gravity Rush.[/QUOTE]

Consider me interested, I've been wanting one for awhile.

No, once a phantom is downloaded it is tied to that specific console. You wouldn't be able to move it to another one, as there would be no way to activate the account there.

[quote name='thepoetvd776']
Side question: is it possible to get a phantom slot and then deactivating it and moving the game to another usb hard drive so that I can install it on my brothers ps3 once I'm done with the game?
[/QUOTE]

Hey all. I have a $10 PSN card burning a hole in my pocket. Thinking about setting up a Mortal Kombat Arcade gameshare if there is interest. I can host and my friend and I will take the 2 phantoms. If there are 2 people that want the resale let's get it going.

Mortal Kombat Arcade (9.99)
Resale (3.33)
Phantom (1.67)
1. Superdave85 (host)
2. Arthritisman

Also
Selling (name your price)
X-men arcade
Enslaved Pigsey's Perfect 10 DLC
Magic the Gathering 2011 + all 3 DLC expansion packs
Prince of Persia Epilogue DLC

Looking to Buy or trade for
Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trials DLC

Resident Evil HD Chronicles
$9
1. Bill123
2. Mirmo
-----------------------
$4.50
1. skylinersx

Anyone able to host this? if not then I'm looking to buy a resellable share of Resident Evil HD Chronicles.

Group has been completed. Thanks guys.

Resident Evil Chronicles HD bundle - $26.99

Sellable - $9
1. Railborg -paid
2. ipacman - paid
Phantom/non-sellable - $4.50
1. MrHitDatHoez - paid/installed
2. SteamboatOperator(Host) - paid/installed

Last edited by a moderator:
SELLING:

dlc account (contains Killzone 2, Red Faction Guerilla, and Mafia 2 dlc)

Dead Island dlc (US Region)

2nd dlc account (contains Resistance 3, Brink, and New Vegas dlc, as well as Welcome Back games inFamous and WipEout HD)

Arkham City dlc (contains Harley Quinn, Arkham Bundle, and Challenge Map pack) $6

Red Faction (PS2)

Buy Arkham City dlc, get another one free.

$5 SALE (all re-sellable)

Darksiders
Dead Space 2 +DLC
LittleBigPlant 2

With all the talk about the Uncharted series a few pages back, UC2 was the first game I bought for my PS3. I must be in the minority but I just didn't like it.

For sale (re-sellable):

Datura - $2.50

Motorstorm 3D Rift (w/Dead Nation & Wipeout HD + Fury) - $2

Stacking + DLC (w/ Dead Nation & Wipeout HD + Fury) - $4

[quote name='Mirmo']Resident Evil HD Chronicles
$9
1. Bill123
2. Mirmo
-----------------------
$4.50
1. skylinersx

Anyone able to host this? if not then I'm looking to buy a resellable share of Resident Evil HD Chronicles.[/QUOTE]

I can host this for you guys if you find another member.

Anyone plan on doing any Uncharted 2 shares? I was planning on rebuying it, figured why not now?

---

Selling 1 resellable

Limbo + .detuned + First Strike DLC (black ops) - $3

pro tip: theres a free spidey costume in the uk store as well as rhino, stan lee and a bonus mini game(only the costume is free though) spec ops is good btw, kinda like apocalypse now

Hey guys I'd be up for a spec ops resell slot but cant host.

Spec Ops The Line
Resellable
1.bill123
2.ipacman
Phantom
1.mauaus(maybe?)
2.Bigwig_rah

[quote name='bill123']Hey guys I'd be up for a spec ops resell slot but cant host.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing Spec Ops in in the Uk store?

Size & Cost?

Ratchet & Clank (Releases in the UK and IE this Friday)
Load up on explosive weapons and gadgets and join wisecracking Ratchet and his robotic sidekick Clank in their first intergalactic adventure as they take on dastardly Chairman Drek.
Remastered in laser-sharp HD, this PlayStation 2 classic is playable in 2D or 3D.

Price: £11.99,€14.99,AU$23.95
PEGI: 7
Availability: All
File Size: 2421MB

Ratchet & Clank 2 (Releases in the UK and IE this Friday)
Join Megacorp’s newest commando Ratchet and his sidekick Clank, load up on weapons and gadgets and blast off in pursuit of a shadowy thief and a plague of furry mutants that threaten to devour the galaxy.
Remastered in laser-sharp HD, this PlayStation 2 classic is playable in 2D or 3D.

File Size: 3429MB

Ratchet & Clank 3 (Releases in the UK and IE this Friday)
Blast off with Ratchet and Clank in their third explosive adventure. Load up on amazing weapons and gadgets and report for Galactic Ranger duty – the fate of the galaxy is in your hands.

File Size: 3898MB

The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy (Releases in the UK and IE this Friday)
Rediscover Ratchet and Clank’s first three classic adventures – jam-packed with explosive weapons and gadgets and available together in one intergalactic bundle.

Price: £23.99,€29.99,AU$49.95
File Size: 10 GB

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol Hey Brain, you just waited for me to take her off as my avatar, didn't ya? ;)[/QUOTE]

Currently the hottest brunette in the world lol

was this group ever completed?
Ratchet and clank trilogy
Resell
2. Crashmasteromega

Phantom
1.snake
2.Rpg

[quote name='rpg']was this group ever completed?
Ratchet and clank trilogy
Resell
2. Crashmasteromega

Phantom
1.snake
2.Rpg[/QUOTE]

i have no idea, guess not, we did that a while ago. were gonna need a host

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back