CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bastiartadi']Considering we already got Rock of Ages 2 months ago, Walking Dead is still better. Besides, Rock of Ages is a shitty ass game -.-'[/QUOTE]

It was a shame; I was hoping for a gem in Rock of Ages. Rare stinker published by Atlus (not developed by). The humour was solid Monty Python-esque stuff, and the premise was good, the gameplay though... :whistle2:#

[quote name='rpg']^when u get back in that game gta5 is going to be out

in gta4 my favorite mission was robbing the bank

skip to 2:45 for the good stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK8xwgTwg2E[/QUOTE]

That was easily the best in the entire game. A long, difficult mission that you felt accomplished when you finished. Unfortunately those types of missions are too few and far between in Rockstar games.

Speaking of which...

image.php

@Brianberry
Your inbox is full; are you looking for RDR for 360 or PS3? Also, two posts up :)

[quote name='Tom Jane']It was a shame; I was hoping for a gem in Rock of Ages. Rare stinker published by Atlus (not developed by). The humour was solid Monty Python-esque stuff, and the premise was good, the gameplay though... :whistle2:#

That was easily the best in the entire game. A long, difficult mission that you felt accomplished when you finished. Unfortunately those types of missions are too few and far between in Rockstar games.

Speaking of which...

image.php

@Brianberry
Your inbox is full; are you looking for RDR for 360 or PS3? Also, two posts up :)[/QUOTE]
PS3.

I love GTA4 is it just as good?

[quote name='Brainberry']PS3.

I love GTA4 is it just as good?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I mean the game is pretty much Grand Theft Caballo, but I had a tonne of fun with it on 360. It was good to finally have a western game after waiting from Sunset Riders and Outlaws :lol:. Sure there was Gun (starring Tom Jane! :bouncy:), Red Dead Revolver, and Call of Juarez, but this was finally a Western game done right, well Gun was fun. But the "Rockstar formula" translates very well to the Western locale. However, there are wide patches of land where there is absolutely nothing (think between the cities in San Andreas) so it's not as much of a 'living city' as GTA4 or SR3. If you're a fan of GTA as well as westerns, it's definitely worth a shot. Tonnes of folks swear by it.

[quote name='Tom Jane']Yeah, I mean the game is pretty much Grand Theft Caballo, but I had a tonne of fun with it on 360. It was good to finally have a western game after waiting from Sunset Riders and Outlaws :lol:. Sure there was Gun (starring Tom Jane! :bouncy:), Red Dead Revolver, and Call of Juarez, but this was finally a Western game done right, well Gun was fun. But the "Rockstar formula" translates very well to the Western locale. However, there are wide patches of land where there is absolutely nothing (think between the cities in San Andreas) so it's not as much of a 'living city' as GTA4 or SR3. If you're a fan of GTA as well as westerns, it's definitely worth a shot. Tonnes of folks swear by it.[/QUOTE]

GTA4 is the first GTA game I've played(just started it last week)

Im still in the first island lol SOmetimes I just jack a motorcycle and pop wheelies for like a couple hours haha

Does Niko get a better place to live later on? It feels like a RPG also, loving every minute of it.

[quote name='galindo62']Brain berry or anybody else selling gta4? (complete edition?)[/QUOTE]

I'm selling it as soon as I'm done with it.

You can reserve it if you want.

And yes its the Ultimate Edition.

[quote name='Brainberry']PS3.

I love GTA4 is it just as good?[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you mean Red Dead? I personally loved Red Dead more than GTA4. The level of detail was amazing dude. When you're riding horseback through the prairie and the sun is coming up on the horizon... dude you almost need sunglasses! And there's a lot to do in it other than missions: you'll be amazed at how much time you'll spend just hunting and skinning animals! It's just an amzingly well-done game dude, one you definitely need to check out.

[quote name='captbeef']$15 (negotiable) or trade

burnout paradise
fat princess
brain challenge
mortal kombat 2
scott pilgrim with knives dlc
pain with some dlc
ragdoll kung fu
superstardust hd
zombie apocalypse
wolfenstein 3D
lbp and pirates dlc
marvel vs capcom 2
resident evil 2
wipeout hd

ps1 classics
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Final Fantasy IX
Castlevania Chronicles
Silent Hill
Gex 3
Resident Evil 2
MediEvil
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Resident Evil: Director's Cut

all in 1 account[/QUOTE]

bumping

[quote name='iwarboY']where, how did you hear of this forum? you have a may 2012 account with only 5 posts... ( im a bit concerned as im the other shareholder ) there seem to be newbs coming out of the woodworks all of a sudden. zero info on users is very risky, im thinking a bit of info should be gathered for new users. i personally would never entrust a newbie with a shared account.. the possibilities are bone chilling.[/QUOTE]

lol Cairo From Egypt i know this forum long time ago but i cant get in any deal because we haven't paypal so i buy all my games and i come here to trade it thats all
and of course my market place is 0 so any one with fine market place can go first
i realy want to be a part of that forum :)

@Brianberry
what do you think about the deal ?

All I can say is, seems like an influx of new, 3 post mofo's lurkin the threads. Had people approach me on psn after seeing my post here and not cag cause "they were too new to pm on the site". Something is going on.

So no one seems to have super street fighter iv arcade edition add-on for the ps3? European version dlc only?

Guess I'll have to buy it from the store fullprice I'll wait 3 days before I buy it and I was asking for a phantom of it since I want to do 100%

This reminds me anyone want to start a group for Payday the Heist Wolfpack DLC it is 9.99$ and supposed to come out this week, I mean today:

WolfPack DLC for Payday the Heist
$3.33
----------------
$1.67
realit3y

All prices are negotiable and open to offers for non-resellable (paypal only).

Accounts (resellable):
# Monopoly Streets ($6, negotiable)

PS+ (non-resellable):
More than 7 months of content, expires November, and includes non-PS+ games.
Acceleration of Suguri X Edition, Akimi Village, AC:R Uplay Passport, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge, The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme

Accounts (non-resellable):
# Battlefield 3 + Back To Karkand DLC + Physical Warfare Pack + Battlefield 1943 (UK)
# Infamous 2, Infamous 2 Weapons Pack, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Back To The Future (All EP), Battle: Los Angeles, Spare Parts
# L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme, Tales of Monkey Island Bundle, After Burner Climax, Blue Toad Murder Files (ALL EP), Bomberman Ultra, Faery: Legends of Avalon, Frogger Returns, Gunstar Heroes, Hasbro Family Game Night, Hyperballoid HD, X-Men Arcade
# Flower
# DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions
# Resident Evil 4
# Frogger Returns (EU/JP)

Potential Groups

Awesomenauts

$3.33
1. ganjaman1
---------------
$1.67
1.oldirtybastard
2.devilmaycry

FIFA 12

$20
1. EstonianBeast
-----------------
$10
1. Miguel_Zorro (host)
2. Llopez13

GTA 3(delayed?)

$3.33
1.hs123
2.heavyd814life
--------------
$1.67
2.geezyj

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - $50(?) + DLC(?)

Resell:
1. PrinnyJ(?)
------------------
Phantom Zone:
3. lazyotaku

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD

$6.66
1. Bartstation
----------------
$3.34
1.lazyotaku

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challange 39.99 GBP (UK)

Resell
1. Bravens
----------------
Phantom

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins(2)

$5
----------------------
$2.50
1. newtype06
2.BARTstation

Papo & Yo

$5
----------------------
$2.50
1. hestar

Papo & Yo/Sound Shapes

$10
2. clonesniper666
----------------------
$5
1. heavyd2244
2. Bigwig

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.qualityman13

Uncharted 3: Dev's Deception Maps & Modes DLC Bundle

$10
---------------
$5
1. Tiger (host)

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

Borderlands 2

$20
1. clonesniper666
2.Devil May Cry
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.methodmanFTW

Borderlands 2(2)

$20
1. Bigwig_Rah
2.snakemaster2389
---------------
$10
1.Steamboat
2.Steamboat

Borderlands 2(3)

$20
1. Ipacman
2. 4thhorseman
----------------
$10.00
3. Halfwasted
4. SteamboatOp

Borderlands 2(4)

$20
1. mausus
2. swaggerbot3k
----------------
$10.00
3. nakanenui
4.brockothoko

Borderlands 2(5)

$20
1. Raiborg
Taavivesi
----------------
$10.00
3. likeme
4.noone13

Counter Strike Global Offensive

$5
1.raiden (host)
2.bill123
------------------
$2.50
1.snake
2.Brain

Counter Strike Global Offensive(2)

$5
1. Sl4vedog
2.Tsel
----------------------
$2.50
1. qualityman13
2.WV Matsui

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2+ Record of Agarest War 2

Resell
1. slayerxx1
2. snakezx
---------------
Phantom
3. Bigwig_rah
4. Josh1billion

Legasista

Sellable
1. heavyd2244
2. Tom Jane
----------------------
Phantom
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.Bigwig_Rah

Madden 13 (unconfirmed)

$20
1.Bravens
2.galindo
--------------
$10
1. Reo15x
2.ayre27292

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins

$5
1.clonesniper666
2.Tom Jane
----------------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Papo & Yo

$5
1.crashmasteromega
2. heavyd814life
----------------------
$2.50
1. snakemaster2389
2.newtype06

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.26
£35-$52.32

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

[quote name='fmills15']All I can say is, seems like an influx of new, 3 post mofo's lurkin the threads. Had people approach me on psn after seeing my post here and not cag cause "they were too new to pm on the site". Something is going on.[/QUOTE]

Same with me, but I received payment from the one who contacted me, so it seems like its just an added hassle.

[quote name='fmills15']All I can say is, seems like an influx of new, 3 post mofo's lurkin the threads. Had people approach me on psn after seeing my post here and not cag cause "they were too new to pm on the site". Something is going on.[/QUOTE]
Seriously dude Im quite dissapointed with ur attitude toward newcommers like me. Because back then I didnt have permission to post nor PM I was in trial time.

Selling:

Modnation Racers + 3 DLC -$6
PS2 Share - $15
List of Games:
Bloodrayne
Full Spectrum Warrior
Maximo
Harvest Moon Save the Homeland
Raiden III
God Hand Odin Sphere
Ring of Red
Grimgrimoire
Stuntman Ignition
Odin Sphere

Just sold 3 shares to kingcz, I can vouch for him. Everything went smoothly.

For sale:

Heavy Rain DLC $1
Dead Space: Ignition $1
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Jill/Shuma Gorath DLC) $2
Red Faction: Guerrilla (All DLC) $4.40
Bioshock 2 (All DLC) $5

Looking for:

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (All DLC)
Journey resell

[quote name='kingcz']Seriously dude Im quite dissapointed with ur attitude toward newcommers like me. Because back then I didnt have permission to post nor PM I was in trial time.[/QUOTE]

Seriously dude Im quite dissapointed with ur attitude toward veterans like fmills15. The fact is: there's lurkers around and you have to be cautious. I personally would never sell sellable shares to a 'CAG newbie,' so don't take it so personal.

undead nightmare

i only want to rent it for 2 days to get the trophies i need.
ill pay $5 for 2 day rent

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='raiden_86']Seriously dude Im quite dissapointed with ur attitude toward veterans like fmills15. The fact is: there's lurkers around and you have to be cautious. I personally would never sell sellable shares to a 'CAG newbie,' so don't take it so personal.[/QUOTE]
Well but the case is Im a buyer not a seller, so which mean I have to pay 1st before gettin what I want right. If any "veteran" thinks like that, then there would be no newbie. I myself got fcked by a scammer but its no big deal than getting treated like as "noob".
btw Im looking for all Burnout Paradise DLC US.

[quote name='kingcz']Well but the case is Im a buyer not a seller, so which mean I have to pay 1st before gettin what I want right. If any "veteran" thinks like that, then there would be no newbie. I myself got fcked by a scammer but its no big deal than getting treated like as "noob".
btw Im looking for all Burnout Paradise DLC US.[/QUOTE]

The reason why veterans are hesitant to sell sellable slots is due to the fact that they aren't the only holders. Old shares had 5 people involved, newer ones have 2. Theoretically speaking, if you were to change the password on a whim, the veteran would take a hit to their reputation wise since they pawned off their slot to uncredible sources causing the other slotholder to lose their ability to sell their slot should they choose to do so.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Selling:

PS2 Share - $15
List of Games:
Bloodrayne
Full Spectrum Warrior
Maximo
Raiden III
God Hand Odin Sphere
Ring of Red
Grimgrimoire
Stuntman Ignition
Odin Sphere
[/QUOTE]

Is modnation a phantom?

[quote name='SoulKinetix']Is modnation a phantom?[/QUOTE]

Nope I just do not remember how much I paid for it, but I think it was $30 on sale with the DLC so I went with $6.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Nope I just do not remember how much I paid for it, but I think it was $30 on sale with the DLC so I went with $6.[/QUOTE]

Really considering buying it. But I have to pass for right now. :(

Hey haven't been on the forums in a while, anyone willing to do a trade or buy a slot?
Have:
MAG, Red Faction Guerilla, Dante's Inferno, Explodemon, and LBP.
PM me.

[quote name='clonesniper666']$50 is correct just checked the store. Also TWD Ep1/2 is available for + members.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll probably just wait for it to drop then. Thankfully the rest of the people in the group I was in wanted Agarest 2 as well and switched.

[quote name='slayerxx1']Just a heads up for everyone, checked PSN store and it is updated now! PM'd phantoms for my group already[/QUOTE]
Thanks Slayerxx1 for hosting, and everyone involved for being fast. I'm downloading my phantom share right now. :) Might take a little while at 17.5 GB total, but it will definitely be done sometime this evening.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Thanks Slayerxx1 for hosting, and everyone involved for being fast. I'm downloading my phantom share right now. :) Might take a little while at 17.5 GB total, but it will definitely be done sometime this evening.[/QUOTE]

Wait so Neptunia MK2 is only ~3.5GB

Selling shares of the following games:

Mass Effect 3: $15
Borderlands w/dlc: $5
$50 for ...
PixelJunk™ SideScroller
MARVEL® Pinball: Fantastic Four Table
MARVEL® Pinball Captain America Table
Battlefield 3™ Act of Valor
inFAMOUS™ Festival of Blood
Batman™: Arkham City - Batman Beyond Skin
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Batman™: Arkham City - The Joker's Carnival Challenge Map
Batman™: Arkham City - Animated Series Skin
Batman™: Arkham City - Catwoman Bundle
PAYDAY™ The Heist
UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Multiplayer Cash Bonus
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Custom Multiplayer Weapon
God of War®: Origins Collection Chains of Olympus
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® HD
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Chaos Theory HD
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Pandora Tomorrow HD
Resident Evil® Code: Veronica X
Resident Evil® 4
Call of Duty®: Black Ops™ Rezurrection: Content Pack 4
God of War®: Origins Collection Ghost of Sparta
Renegade Ops™
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Back to the Future™: The Game - Episode 1: It's About Time
Blue Toad Murder Files™: Episode 1
DeathSpank: The Baconing™
Street Fighter® III: Third Strike Online Edition
Limbo
Beyond Good & Evil
Outland
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Vegas 2
Call of Duty®: Black Ops™ Escalation: Content Pack 2
Assassin's Creed® II Deluxe Edition
infamous
WipEout HD Bundle
Super Stardust™ HD Impact Mode
Mass Effect™ 2 Arrival
Tetris
Killzone®3 Retro Pack: Reclaimed Territory
Call of Duty®: Black Ops™ First Strike
Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Pack
Mass Effect 2
Angry Birds
LittleBigPlanet™ Marvel Costume Pack 1
X-Men
Marvel Pinball
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 Onslaught Mode
Battlefield™ 1943
Tank Battles
Auditorium HD
Dead Nation
PAC-MAN® Championship Edition DX
Prince of Persia® Sands of Time HD
Crescent Pale Mist
Call of Duty®: Black Ops - World at War Zombies Map Pack
Sonic Adventure
Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Pack
Dead Space Ignition
Shank
Castle Crashers
SPACE INVADERS INFINITY GENE

[quote name='Brainberry']GTA4 is the first GTA game I've played(just started it last week)

Im still in the first island lol SOmetimes I just jack a motorcycle and pop wheelies for like a couple hours haha

Does Niko get a better place to live later on? It feels like a RPG also, loving every minute of it.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, he gets much better places to live. GTA4 added a bunch more RPG-type elements to it, heck almost every genre of game is adding RPG-type stuff to it, from shooters to sports. But as Turk said, there is a tonne to do in Red Dead. If you can get easily distracted, these games will be a playground. Red Dead especially if you're into the western theme. Also, if you're into the motorcycles, you'll love Lost and the Damned. That was easily my favourite part of the GTA4 release.

My favorite part of GTA4 was definitely the "Lost Ballet" DLC: it was a lot more upbeat (especially compared to LatD DLC), funny as hell, and exciting over the top missions!

Selling:

PS2 Share - $15
List of Games:
Bloodrayne
Full Spectrum Warrior
Maximo
Raiden III
God Hand Odin Sphere
Ring of Red
Grimgrimoire
Stuntman Ignition
Odin Sphere

Potential Groups

Awesomenauts

$3.33
1. ganjaman1
---------------
$1.67
1.oldirtybastard
2.devilmaycry

FIFA 12

$20
1. EstonianBeast
-----------------
$10
1. Miguel_Zorro (host)
2. Llopez13

GTA 3(delayed?)

$3.33
1.hs123
2.heavyd814life
--------------
$1.67
2.geezyj

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - $50(?) + DLC(?)

$16.66:
------------------
$8.34:
3. lazyotaku
4. XzMrHitDatHoezX

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD

$6.66
1. Bartstation
----------------
$3.34
1.lazyotaku

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challange 39.99 GBP (UK)

Resell
1. Bravens
----------------
Phantom

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins(2)

$5
----------------------
$2.50
1. newtype06
2.BARTstation

Papo & Yo

$5
----------------------
$2.50
1. hestar

Papo & Yo/Sound Shapes

$10
2. clonesniper666
----------------------
$5
1. heavyd2244
2. Bigwig

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.qualityman13

Uncharted 3: Dev's Deception Maps & Modes DLC Bundle

$10
---------------
$5
1. Tiger (host)

WolfPack DLC

$3.33
----------------
$1.67
3.realit3y

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

Borderlands 2

$20
1. clonesniper666
2.Devil May Cry
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.methodmanFTW

Borderlands 2(2)

$20
1. Bigwig_Rah
2.snakemaster2389
---------------
$10
1.Steamboat
2.Steamboat

Borderlands 2(3)

$20
1. Ipacman
2. 4thhorseman
----------------
$10.00
3. Halfwasted
4. SteamboatOp

Borderlands 2(4)

$20
1. mausus
2. swaggerbot3k
----------------
$10.00
3. nakanenui
4.brockothoko

Borderlands 2(5)

$20
1. Raiborg
Taavivesi
----------------
$10.00
3. likeme
4.noone13

Counter Strike Global Offensive

$5
1.raiden (host)
2.bill123
------------------
$2.50
1.snake
2.Brain

Counter Strike Global Offensive(2)

$5
1. Sl4vedog
2.Tsel
----------------------
$2.50
1. qualityman13
2.WV Matsui

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2+ Record of Agarest War 2

Resell
1. slayerxx1
2. snakezx
---------------
Phantom
3. Bigwig_rah
4. Josh1billion

Legasista

Sellable
1. heavyd2244
2. Tom Jane
----------------------
Phantom
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.Bigwig_Rah

Madden 13 (unconfirmed)

$20
1.Bravens
2.galindo
--------------
$10
1. Reo15x
2.ayre27292

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins

$5
1.clonesniper666
2.Tom Jane
----------------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Papo & Yo

$5
1.crashmasteromega
2. heavyd814life
----------------------
$2.50
1. snakemaster2389
2.newtype06

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.26
£35-$52.32

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Josh1billion']Thanks Slayerxx1 for hosting, and everyone involved for being fast. I'm downloading my phantom share right now. :) Might take a little while at 17.5 GB total, but it will definitely be done sometime this evening.[/QUOTE]

Can't believe Agarest 2 is 14GB, what part of that game is so freakin' big?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back