CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='swaggerbot3k']Borderlands 2 (10)

$20
1. swaggerbot3k
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$10
1. Usu's gf's bro
2. WV Matsui

In for last re-sell
[/QUOTE]

Sorry bud, dcelw540 actually called that last spot before you did. I've been busy so I haven't had the chance to get on and finalize things. My one day off and my girlfriend dragged me out for a charity 10km marathon in the morning. :cry: At least I got a bit of Vita playtime in.

Anyway, sending out payment info now.

Borderlands 2 (10)

$20
1. dcelw540
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$10
1. Usu's gf's bro
2. WV Matsui

Not sure if it's been announced, but the Xbox version of Borderlands 2 that is available online is about 8.71GB. That's a pretty big download!

For sale:

Goldeneye 007 Reloaded + Rayman Origins ($15.00)
Jak & Daxter Collection ($10.00)
Pure Chess ($2.50)

Good night everyone need to finish packing for my business trip to San Francisco. Hopefully I'll find time to pickup my BL2 from Bestbuy.

@TurkFebruary thanks for purchasing my Transformer share.

[quote name='Marauder7']Good night everyone need to finish packing for my business trip to San Francisco. Hopefully I'll find time to pickup my BL2 from Bestbuy.

@TurkFebruary thanks for purchasing my Transformer share.[/QUOTE]

No problem man, thanks for selling it to me! (Well... Trading!)

[quote name='Usuyami']Not sure if it's been announced, but the Xbox version of Borderlands 2 that is available online is about 8.71GB. That's a pretty big download!)[/QUOTE]

Really isn't that bad, considering what a massive game it is.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Really isn't that bad, considering what a massive game it is.[/QUOTE]

thats a good size actually, I was guessing around 7 or 8gb since the first one is around 3.2gb. 8gb ain't nothin! I think Dead Space 2 is 11 gb GTA 4 w/ all the dlc is 11 gb also so 8.7 gb will only take me like 4-5 hrs at the most

[quote name='Usuyami']Not sure if it's been announced, but the Xbox version of Borderlands 2 that is available online is about 8.71GB. That's a pretty big download![/QUOTE]

That's interesting; isn't that more than can actually fit on a single Xbox disc?

I'm pre-downloading from Steam right now and even though the specs say 13-20GB, all that is being downloaded is 4635MB. There is likely compression involved, of course.

So everyone is buying Borderlands 2 on the USA store? Im tempted on the UK store because of the pre order bonus and you can download it prior to release date to have it midnight. Only down side is all DLC have to be UK store.

Also on electronic first you get 25 pound psn card for 23, plus a 15. Thats 38 pounds, which is 62 dollars.. I Im tempted.

[quote name='Karla']So everyone is buying Borderlands 2 on the USA store? Im tempted on the UK store because of the pre order bonus and you can download it prior to release date to have it midnight. Only down side is all DLC have to be UK store.

Also on electronic first you get 25 pound psn card for 23, plus a 15. Thats 38 pounds, which is 62 dollars.. I Im tempted.[/QUOTE]

Just preorder the game and return it. I think that's much easier so I'm doing that. Might be too late to do that on monday though I guess. But how much is the new class going to be? $10? $5? Might be better to just split the cost 50/50 with the other resell in your group when its released.

[quote name='Karla']So everyone is buying Borderlands 2 on the USA store? Im tempted on the UK store because of the pre order bonus and you can download it prior to release date to have it midnight. Only down side is all DLC have to be UK store.

Also on electronic first you get 25 pound psn card for 23, plus a 15. Thats 38 pounds, which is 62 dollars.. I Im tempted.[/QUOTE]

Never mind, noticed the late release date.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Derfel']That's interesting; isn't that more than can actually fit on a single Xbox disc?

I'm pre-downloading from Steam right now and even though the specs say 13-20GB, all that is being downloaded is 4635MB. There is likely compression involved, of course.[/QUOTE]

No all 360 discs are Dual Layer so they fit ~9.2GB but the new disc that they are using can hold I believe close to ~10 or 11GB.

[quote name='clonesniper666']No all 360 discs are Dual Layer so they fit ~9.2GB but the new disc that they are using can hold I believe close to ~10 or 11GB.[/QUOTE]

They're still single-side DVD-9 discs, so the maximum theoretical size is 7.95GB; the 360 discs also have some sort of copy protection/update sector so a bit of that space is automatically compromised. The maximum size of actual game data on the previous discs was 6.8GB; even with the newer type I've never seen one larger than 7.7GB.

EDIT: The largest single disc-size currently appears to be Dragon's Dogma, which is 7.9GB.

[quote name='Derfel']They're still single-side DVD-9 discs, so the maximum theoretical size is 7.95GB; the 360 discs also have some sort of copy protection/update sector so a bit of that space is automatically compromised. The maximum size of actual game data on the previous discs was 6.8GB; even with the newer type I've never seen one larger than 7.7GB.[/QUOTE]

There is no Single Layer DVD-9, all are Dual Layer. Only DVD-5 are Single Layer, hence why you see a lot of RPGs on Wii on DVD-9 because a complete disc rip is close to 8.5GB do most Wii RPGs.

The 360 uses the same DVD-9 that companies use for the Wii just woth added security. If you don't believe me find a complete disc rip NFO online or do a rip yourself and you will see most 360 games are close to 8GB minimum on disc.

[quote name='clonesniper666']There is no Single Layer DVD-9, all are Dual Layer. Only DVD-5 are Single Layer, hence why you see a lot of RPGs on Wii on DVD-9 because a complete disc rip is close to 8.5GB do most Wii RPGs.

The 360 uses the same DVD-9 that companies use for the Wii just woth added security. If you don't believe me find a complete disc rip NFO online or do a rip yourself and you will see most 360 games are close to 8GB minimum on disc.[/QUOTE]

I said single-side, not single-layer, and I'm talking about real GBs, not billions of bytes. The maximum theoretical size of a DVD-9 is 8,547,991,552 bytes, which is 7.961 GB. I've installed many 360 discs and like I said, I've never seen one larger than 7.7GB (as mentioned though, Dragon's Dogma is 7.9GB). See the reference list here:

http://www.stripesonfire.com/xbox-360-game-install-list/

Take note that the only real plus for pre-orering is the mechromancer class and it will be released mid October for $10. For those thinking of ordering from the UK PSN remember only two members will have access to the class as it won't release with the game. Also, even though the game downloads to your system before release it does not release until Friday. Remember that all future content will have to be from the UK PSN as well and I'm sure the season pass will be more expensive than in the US as with most PSN items (mechromancer is releasing on UK PSN for 8 pounds or around $12.50)

[quote name='Raiborg']Take note that the only real plus for pre-orering is the mechromancer class and it will be released mid October for $10. For those thinking of ordering from the UK PSN remember only two members will have access to the class as it won't release with the game. Also, even though the game downloads to your system before release it does not release until Friday. Remember that all future content will have to be from the UK PSN as well and I'm sure the season pass will be more expensive than in the US as with most PSN items (mechromancer is releasing on UK PSN for 8 pounds or around $12.50)[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks for the info, not getting it from the UK store then if the release date is the 21st there..

Also: Looking for a phantom or resell share in any borderlands 2 us group.

[quote name='Derfel']I said single-side, not single-layer, and I'm talking about real GBs, not billions of bytes. The maximum theoretical size of a DVD-9 is 8,547,991,552 bytes, which is 7.961 GB. I've installed many 360 discs and like I said, I've never seen one larger than 7.7GB (as mentioned though, Dragon's Dogma is 7.9GB). See the reference list here:

http://www.stripesonfire.com/xbox-360-game-install-list/[/QUOTE]

Your not counting the the Security Partition of the Disc because Microsoft reserves so much disc space for their copy protection. Also a decent amount of data is needed for the operation files, to tell the system how to play the game, access bonus content etc.

Please help me out by posting anything that you have different in the BL2 groups since I think I may have missed some joinings/droppings.

Completed:
Borderlands 2

$20
1. clonesniper666
2.Devil May Cry
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.methodmanFTW

Borderlands 2(2)

$20
1. mauaus
2. swaggerbot3k
----------------
$10.00
3. oside hunter
4.brockothoko

Borderlands 2(3)

$20
1. Ipacman
2. 4thhorseman
----------------
$10.00
3. Halfwasted
4.slayerzx

Borderlands 2(4)

$20
1. Raiborg
2. TurkFebruary
----------------
$10.00
3. likeme
4.noone13

Borderlands 2 (5)

$20
1. iqubal
2.V4OLDBOY
---------------
$10
1.galindo62
2.galindo62

Borderlands 2 (6)

$20
1. darkpal245
2. bhoya
---------------
$10
1. firesword2007
2.ayevenom

Borderlands 2 (7)

$20
1. cobolatrix
2. cwinters
---------------
$10
1. MrRosales
2. MrRosales

Borderlands 2 (8)

$20
1. notalunchbox
2. bjstucker
---------------
$10
1. Harleymandavidson
2.qualityman13

Borderlands 2 (9)

$20
1. dcew15
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$10
1. Usu's gf's bro
2. WV Matsui

Borderlands 2 (10)

$20
1. vyrtigo
2. cheapbrokegamer
---------------
$10
1.byakurai
2. purplepanda

Needs Members:

Please look over the List for the group you are in. Some people are in multiple groups and I think they are not aware of it.

Potential Groups

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

$20
2.polaris1001 (temp)
--------------
$10
1. ayre27292

CSI The Conspiracy

$6.67
2.jokerkun890
--------------
$3.33
1.mikehaggar99
2.jokerkun890

GTA 3(delayed?)

$3.33
1.hs123
2.heavyd814life
--------------
$1.67
2.geezyj

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

$5.00
1.TurkFebruary
2. SteamboatOperator
----------------------
$2.50
2.Jokerkun890

Jet Set Radio

$3.33
2. Yanksfan
---------------
$1.67
1.v4oldboy
2.OlDirtyBastard

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD

$6.66
2. lazyotaku
----------------
$3.34
1. iqubal
2. iqubal

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins(2)

$5
2.OlDirtyBastard
----------------------
$2.50
1. newtype06
2.BARTstation

Realms of Ancient War

Resell
1. realit3y
----------------------
Phantom
1. jokerkun890
2. brainberry

Resident Evil 6/Borderlands2

$40
---------------
$20
1.skylinersx
2.XzMrHitDatHoezX

Rockband Blitz

$5
2. V4Oldboy
----------------
$2.50
3. cule54

The Unfinished Swan

$?.??
1.heavyd2244
----------------------
$?.??
2.realit3y

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

Battlefield 3 Premium Edition

$20
1. clonesniper666
2. cobolatrix
--------------
$10
1. 4thHorseman
2. SteamboatOperator/COLOR]

Bioshock

$6.67
1. TurkFebruary
2. hs123
---------------
$3.33
1.mausus
2.SteamboatOp (host)

FIFA 13

1. polaris1001
2. DiZeo
----------------
phantom
1. llopez13
2. iqubal

FIFA 13 (2)

$20
1. tomjane
2. tomjane
-----------------
$10
1. likeme
2. cobolatrix

FIFA 13 (3)
$20
1. heavyd814life
2. bhoya
----------------
$10
1. hanun1002
2.pbnate

FIFA 13 (4)

$20
1. azazael
2. Polaris1001
----------------
$10
1. Brockothoko
2. captbeef

Jet Set Radio (2)

$3.33
1.Brainberry
2.BARTStation
--------------------
$1.66
3.snakezx
4.TheCro

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD (2)

$6.66
1. BARTstation
2.vocab
----------------
$3.34
1. byakurai
2. OlDirtyBastard

KillZone

$5
1. realit3y
2. Derfel
--------------
$2.50
1. cesart19
2. whitedemon

LittleBigPlanet Karting

$20
1. clonesniper666
2. ipacman
----------------
$10
3. SteamboatOperator
4. SteamboatOperator

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins

$5
1.clonesniper666
2.Tom Jane
----------------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.snakemaster2389

Max Payne 3

$15
1. tigerlust
2.rams81
--------------
$7.50
1. hs123
2. ipacman

NHL 13

$20
1. noone13
2. pbnate
----------------
$10
1. Likeme
2.SnorE

NHL 13 (2)

$20
1. bigkrev13
2. bhoya
----------------
$10
1. brockothoko
2. Azazael13

Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD(2)

$6.66
1.steamboat
2. mausus
---------------
$3.34
1.realit3y
2.olddirtybastard

One Piece Pirate Warriors

$16.67
1. derfel
2. cobolatrix
---------------
$8.33
1. brainberry
2.rpg

Resident Evil 6/ Driver SF

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. clone's friend
-------------------
$12
1.Brinberry
2.ipacman

Resident Evil 6

$20
1.YanksFan
2.MethodManFTW
---------------
$10
1.steamboat
2.steamboat

Resident Evil 6 (2)

$20
1. Bhoya
2. MrRosales
---------------
$10
1.WV Matsui
2.XzMrHitDatHoezX

Resident Evil 6 (3)

$20
1. cheapbrokegamer
2. iwarboy
---------------
$10
1.mrcheeses
2.mrcheeses

Resident Evil 6 (4)

$20
1. Turkfebruary
2. Darkpla245
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.Hanun1002

Resident Evil 6 (4)

$20
1. dcibass16
2. sigmablast
---------------
$10
1. likeme
2. cule54

Sega Heritage Collection

$10
1.clonesniper666
2.Crashmasteromega
---------------
$5
1.realit3y
2.momouchi

Spelunker HD + 7 DLC + Greed Corp
$4.83
1. realit3y
2. AkariK
----------------------
$2.42
1. Jokerkun890
2. v4oldboy

Tokyo Jungle

$5
1. mikehaggar99
2. snakemaster2389
-----------------
$2.50
1.JimJones
2.byakurai

Twisted Metal

$12.33
1. polaris1001
2. Brainberry
-------------------
$6.66
1. captbeef
2.WV Matsui

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.41
£35-$52.53

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

[quote name='Polaris1001']F1 2012 (Comes out 18.09.2012)

$20
-----------------
$10
1. Polaris1001
2.Cule54
[/QUOTE]

Added myself for a phantom spot.

[quote name='cule54']Added myself for a phantom spot.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you already make a group that filled up a few pages back? I was a resell spot on that one......

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Didn't you already make a group that filled up a few pages back? I was a resell spot on that one......[/QUOTE]

Nah, that was for a fifa group, this is for F1, btw sending pmnt info right now.

Anybody ever have a problem with an rdr share¿

I asked momouchi for a refund because i was able to download the main game ,.but whenever i tried to download the dlc, it had told me the max slots was full (2)
Even though this is a pre apocalypse share.

[quote name='galindo62']Anybody ever have a problem with an rdr share¿

I asked momouchi for a refund because i was able to download the main game ,.but whenever i tried to download the dlc, it had told me the max slots was full (2)
Even though this is a pre apocalypse share.[/QUOTE]

Separate DLC is not pre it is post. If you download the RDR main game and Undead Nightmare Full game the it is all pre.

The separate DLC was not added till after the decrease.

[quote name='fmills15']Borderlands 2. Need one more resale/host.

Resale:
1.Farmor-cn

Phantom
1. fmills15
2. Sharp Katana[/QUOTE]

I would want to join for a resale slot, but I can't host.

Borderlands 2 (7)

$20
1. cobolatrix
2. cwinters
---------------
$10
1. MrRosales
2. MrRosales

Could someone help us to get the account funded? We might need only $40 because MrRosales said he would use a PSN card.

[quote name='galindo62']Anybody ever have a problem with an rdr share¿

Even though this is a pre apocalypse share.[/QUOTE]
I had the same issue with a share from momouchi. I thought about asking for a refund but really the share works it just doesnt update to zen 2. Does anyone have any info on how we can get access to 1 of the 2 slots to get the new stuff from the store?

If any group is interested, I'm selling the Premiere Club for Borderlands 2 for $10.

Edit: On hold for clonesniper666 until 4PM est tomorrow. May still be available if not purchased by then.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']I had the same issue with a share from momouchi. I thought about asking for a refund but really the share works it just doesnt update to zen 2. Does anyone have any info on how we can get access to 1 of the 2 slots to get the new stuff from the store?[/QUOTE]

One of the 2 ps3s that have activated the new content would have to be deactivated.

May have a phantom slot available as firesword2007 hasn't responded yet and hasn't signed-in for over a month. Going to give him until tomorrow to respond before selling his slot.

Borderlands 2 (7)

$20
1. darkpal245 -Host
2. bhoya -Paid
---------------
$10
1. firesword2007-???
2. ayevenom -Paid

[quote name='Azazael13']I thought FIFA come out tomorrow? I didn't see it on the Drop is why ask.[/QUOTE]

Apparently the demo said that the game would be available on the PSN on the 18th, however I haven't found any confirmation online or anywhere else. I think it comes on the PSN on the 25th just like on every other platform, I mean why would we get it a week early, It doesn't make sense.

[quote name='darkpal245']May have a phantom slot available as firesword2007 hasn't responded yet and hasn't signed-in for over a month. Going to give him until tomorrow to respond before selling his slot.

Borderlands 2 (7)

$20
1. darkpal245 -Host
2. bhoya -Paid
---------------
$10
1. firesword2007-???
2. ayevenom -Paid[/QUOTE]

I could pay for a slot with PayPal to jump on board. Please let me know via pm or whatever.

I know this probably deserves a different thread but now that i am starting to get more and more games I need to upgrade my 80gb of ps3 hard drive to handle all the game shares.

Can one of you just recommend the drive you use? I want to just buy one quick and get it over with. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back