CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all of those in my Retro City Rampage group - search the store and download the demo while you wait for me to give you the account info. This will save you some time by only having to download the unlock key from the gameshare account.

Timeshares (all rentals are only 10 cents per day, $0.10):
Retro City Rampage
Batman Arkham City + Harley Quinn DLC
Dead Space

PM me if interested, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assassin's Creed/Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe (DLCs are included/Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (w/ DLCs)/Assassin's Creed Revealations (w/DLCs)

$41.22
---------------------------------------------
$20.75
1. y2jd

Have a friend who complains how broke he is but never listens to me about how to save money when purchasing games. Told him to preorder his BL2, Black Ops 2, Dishonor, and AC3 and get a $20 cert but never did because he wants to go to any BB he wants. There is a BB next to his office which I do my trade-in/preorders at. Now tried to get him to do a gameshare for all those games because I'm trying to be a good friend and save myself money but again it's too much work and from my last experience with Saints Row 3 Season Pass never worked out. So looks like I might be in the market for Dishonor once I'm done with BL2.

Dropped out of this(seems like even if you're a phantom the premier club still gives you access to the mechro through the game client.)...sweet

Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC
resell- $3.33
2. darkpal245
phantom- $1.67
1. Oldirtybastard
2. SteamboatOperator

Ill have 1 re6 resells available later on tonight slightly discounted $17 pm me

Edit 1 left!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Retro City is up if you search for it, I'm on my Vita so I can't check for Dishonored but that might be up as well.[/QUOTE]

nice! Im not in your Dishonored group anymore so u have 1 resale slot open

[quote name='Brimah']Would like to start a Dishonored group!

Dishonored
$20 - sellable
1. Brimah
----------------
$10 - phantom

WhiskeyCrazy, what kind of share do you want?

Also, I can host, but have not hosted since the phantom account thing started so can someone pm how to so it? If not, need a host.[/QUOTE]

I have a $20 card I'll be more than happy to use for it

ok guys Devil May Cry Hd Collection is on the store and it's 29,99 $ I'll be sending payment info.

Like I said you can't trust what you read/see until you see if for your own eyes.

So fuck that.

[quote name='WhiskeyCrazy']I have a $20 card I'll be more than happy to use for it[/QUOTE]

Dishonored

Resales- $20
1. Brimah(host)
2. WhiskeyCrazy
--------
Phantoms- $10
3.swaggerbot3k
4.snakemaster2389

ur in for a resale already :)

ur pm inbox is full steamboat, im ready to dl rcr

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Timeshares (all rentals are only 10 cents per day, $0.10):
Retro City Rampage
Dead Space

PM me if interested, thanks.[/QUOTE]

couldn't Pm ya back your box is full but payment sent :)

For all of those in my Retro City Rampage group - search the store and download the demo while you wait for me to give you the account info. This will save you some time by only having to download the unlock key from the gameshare account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Retro City Rampage
Dead Space

PM me if interested, thanks.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']For all of those in my Retro City Rampage group - search the store and download the demo while you wait for me to give you the account info. This will save you some time by only having to download the unlock key from the gameshare account.

Retro City Rampage
Dead Space

PM me if interested, thanks.[/QUOTE]

yup already downloaded the demo just need the key ;)

Between Dishonored and Walking Dead episode 4, this is the best release day in a long time!

SELLING:

Bioshock- $4

Madden 13 (MAYBE!)- $20

both for $22... Would go a long way in helping me make up my mind...

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Dishonored

Resales- $20
1. Brimah(host)
2. WhiskeyCrazy
--------
Phantoms- $10
3.swaggerbot3k
4.snakemaster2389

ur in for a resale already :)

ur pm inbox is full steamboat, im ready to dl rcr[/QUOTE]

Did you drop out of our group snake?

Dishonored

Resales- $20
1. Brimah(host)
2. WhiskeyCrazy (Paid)
--------
Phantoms- $10
3.swaggerbot3k (Awaiting payment)
4.snakemaster2389 (Awaiting payment)

[quote name='Brainberry']Did you drop out of our group snake?[/QUOTE]

yes i did, im just waiting for cheapbroke to refund me my 20. couldnt wait all night, i have to dl first sorry

[quote name='snakemaster2389']yes i did, im just waiting for cheapbroke to refund me my 20. couldnt wait all night, i have to dl first sorry[/QUOTE]

lol the game is like 6 gb, I would be done DL'n it in less then an hour.

Dishonored (2)

$20
1. cheapbrokegamer
---------------
$10
1.Bigwig_Rah
2.Brainberry

1 spot open

selling.
black ops rezurrection dlc. phantom 2.00$ resell 4.50$
madden 13. resell 19.00$ timeshare. 20 cents a day
resident evil 4 + resident evil code veronica x resell. 4.50$
resident evil operation raccoon city resell. trade only.
split/second + tetris resell. 2.00$ (5 available) or all 5 slots for 8.00$
buy more than 1 for a discount.

Devil May Cry HD Collection ($19.99)

Devil-May-Cry-HD-Collection.jpg

Devil May Cry HD Collection brings the first three original Devil May Cry titles: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition together in one high definition package for the first time. Features Trophies, HD Graphics and Bonus Content.
ESRB: M – Mature // File Size: 11 GB

damn, looks like I may have HDD Space after all. (Deleted re6 lol) I had initially dropped out of a dishonored group before lol.......anyone have a phantom let me know. can paypal asap!

[quote name='iqubal']damn, looks like I may have HDD Space after all. (Deleted re6 lol) I had initially dropped out of a dishonored group before lol.......anyone have a phantom let me know. can paypal asap![/QUOTE]

We have a resell open since snake has ADD

Also, count me in for a resell of Devil May Cry HD

[quote name='rpg']Devil May Cry HD Collection ($19.99)

Devil-May-Cry-HD-Collection.jpg

Devil May Cry HD Collection brings the first three original Devil May Cry titles: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition together in one high definition package for the first time. Features Trophies, HD Graphics and Bonus Content.
ESRB: M – Mature // File Size: 11 GB[/QUOTE]

go watch it on the store it is priced 29.99$

[quote name='realit3y']go watch it on the store it is priced 29.99$[/QUOTE]cannot im not on ps3

ok Grace Chen

fixed the mistake its now 29.99 ha

[quote name='Brainberry']lol the game is like 6 gb, I would be done DL'n it in less then an hour.

Dishonored (2)

$20
1. cheapbrokegamer
---------------
$10
1.Bigwig_Rah
2.Brainberry

1 spot open[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last slot if you guys have a host. I'd hope to pay wit ha $20 psn card if that's good.

Also I'm dropping out of the Dishonored 5 group so you guys can get a host.

[quote name='thekoolkurt']I'll take the last slot if you guys have a host. I'd hope to pay wit ha $20 psn card if that's good.[/QUOTE]

Should be okay, Contact CBG he's hosting. Snake already payed him but he backed out to join a group that was already DL'n so let CBG know before he funds the account that you're taking snakes spot and you're paying with a PSN card.

Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC
resell- $3.33
1. acey
2. darkpal245
phantom- $1.67
1. Oldirtybastard
2. SteamboatOperator

Count me in for a resell. Who's hosting?

Seems like buying the Mechromancer DLC grants you access to the Premiere Club goodies, so if you paid more than $10 for a code of it you were scammed... I'm starting to hate more and more the Gearbox guys, first with the "there will be more dlc that isn't included in the Season Pass" and now this.

At least I didn't pay more than $10 for the Premiere club.

[quote name='acey']Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC
resell- $3.33
1. acey
2. darkpal245
phantom- $1.67
1. Oldirtybastard
2. SteamboatOperator

Count me in for a resell. Who's hosting?[/QUOTE]

Darkpal is, contact him through PM

[quote name='thekoolkurt']I'll take the last slot if you guys have a host. I'd hope to pay wit ha $20 psn card if that's good.

Also I'm dropping out of the Dishonored 5 group so you guys can get a host.[/QUOTE]

I have a resellable slot ($20) for Dishonored. I accept paypal 9only. If you want to pay with a Psn card, you need snakemaster approval ( from the post above) since the funds are going to him anyways. I will not accept the Psn code, it would need to go straight through to snakemaster, because I do not want to get involved with the validity of the code.

[quote name='realit3y']fuck her

MorganHaro responded to me personally via twitter he said he will stop drinking[/QUOTE]
blame capcom they just want more money

MorganHaro said
Sorry about that! But yes, $29.99 is the price set by the publisher for DMC HD Collection.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I have a resellable slot ($20) for Dishonored. I accept paypal 9only. If you want to pay with a Psn card, you need snakemaster approval ( from the post above) since the funds are going to him anyways. I will not accept the Psn code, it would need to go straight through to snakemaster, because I do not want to get involved with the validity of the code.[/QUOTE]

why don't you just redeem it first if he's okay with it?

Or I can make the account and redeem it for him then pass you the info so you can fund the remaining 40?

Ok guys from the DMC I'm sending payment info looks like it will be it finally $29.99

MorganHaro told me this on twitter:
my bad guys, QA didn't catch the price change. was listed as $19.99 on the docs I had. i'll stop drinking on the job

[quote name='Brainberry']Should be okay, Contact CBG he's hosting. Snake already payed him but he backed out to join a group that was already DL'n so let CBG know before he funds the account that you're taking snakes spot and you're paying with a PSN card.[/QUOTE]

Too late, I preordered yesterday. And I can't directly refund snakemaster since he paid with a psn card, not with paypal. I'm attempting to sell his share to refund him

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Too late, I preordered yesterday. And I can't directly refund snakemaster since he paid with a psn card, not with paypal. I'm attempting to sell his share to refund him[/QUOTE]

ahhhhh

gotcha.

I can pay for dishonored via paypal. But thekoolkurt msg'd you first so he gets first dibs. For any reason he cannot, I'll take the slot.

EDIT: I also msg' brimah about his phantom situation, as I would rather have that, but otherwise I woud take Cheaps' resell slot. This is my own fault for leaving a group initially haha. Didn't think this game would get such high praise!

[quote name='Brainberry']why don't you just redeem it first if he's okay with it?

Or I can make the account and redeem it for him then pass you the info so you can fund the remaining 40?[/QUOTE]

I purchased the game yesterday. Too late to fund a new account. If all else fails, he can just sell his share

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back