CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jokerkun890']I've popped by to let my fellow CAG's know I miss them. :cry:

Unfortunately I have no slots left and way to big of a backlog to pick up anymore gameshares right now, so rather than temping myself I've been avoiding the thread, lol.

Look forward to coming back to same great games for cheap though.

Enjoy the sharing everyone. ;)[/QUOTE]

No problem man, you should have:

a) bought another hdd drive and keep growing slots.
b) get another ps3 so that you get more slots.
c) get some resells so that you have free slots.
d) stop phantoming you joker that way you have resells and can delete and have more slots.

Lol

[quote name='realit3y']No problem man, you should have:

a) bought another hdd drive and keep growing slots.
b) get another ps3 so that you get more slots.
c) get some resells so that you have free slots.
d) stop phantoming you joker that way you have resells and can delete and have more slots.

Lol[/QUOTE]

Haha, I agree fully with the bigger HD. I am thinking of grabbing one once I work through some gameshares, and larger games I've downloaded, as to not have to redownload everything.

Sadly, I DO have a second PS3, which quickly filled up with phantoms (I've only got 4 phantoms on my main PS3, and about 10 on the other.)

Normally I would just activate the account and delete the slot, but I've already done that with 19 accounts (5 DLC accounts,) and am a bit paranoid of password changes, etc. I guess the lack of slots is just more of an excuse for me to actually play through my backlog and not risk losing my old accounts.

I think I am going to start caring less about getting platinums as well. I have already decided that most shooters with multiplayer I'm just going to only go after the single-player trophies (did that with Goldeneye and Binary Domain and enjoyed both greatly.) I don't consider myself a completionist by any means (my plat count is dwarfed by many on here,) but definitely hesitate on starting some games due to the potential grind for trophies. Agarest War and Wizardry I am looking at you.

$20
1. ThePS3
---------------
$10
1.chrisryans
2.Josh1billion (host)

Join this group if you want a resell of AC3 (you know you do :p). You will not regret it. :) I am a fast downloader and a fast host, so there's no need to worry about having to wait 'til the next day to download (unless Chrisryans has a very slow connection, but I'm making the assumption that he doesn't ;)).

Also note: if both resells want to get in on the DLC Season Pass at $15 each (since it is $30 total and phantoms unfortunately won't be able to access it), that can be arranged as well. OR if everyone in the group wants, we could do something where the phantoms get to download the DLC every 6 months and pay part of the cost as well? Just throwing some ideas out there.

EDIT: And I just realized that the game + season pass would total $90, only $10 away from being eligible for the free $20.. so game + season pass + another $10-15 game would net another free $20 game, which resells could download Nov. 8 (when the $20 credit is given) and phantoms could download after 6 months? Hmmmm.. lots of bang for the buck if you guys would be interested in working something out. $125 worth of content for $105 (AC3 + all upcoming DLC + a $15 game + a $20 game), split in a group share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling

Joe Danger 2: The Movie - $15 (3 phantoms/$2.50 each)

Asura's Wrath Trophy DLC
- $11 (3 phantoms/$2.00 each)

NFS: The Run Trophy DLC - $7 (3 phantoms/$1.25 each)

NCAA Football 13 - $15 (Resell)

[quote name='WV Matsui']I am at 20% for dishonored will let my group know when it's compete![/QUOTE]

I'm at 26% and I started at 6:09, that seems pretty fast to me. I feel like ps3 got a bad rep of having slow downloads.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I am at 20% for dishonored will let my group know when it's compete![/QUOTE]

Mine completed in less than a hour!

[quote name='swaggerbot3k']October 9th
Dishonored (PSN)
$20
1. thekoolkurt
2. swaggerbot3k
---------------
$10
1. ipacman
2. XzMrHitDatHoezX

can anyone help us out with hosting?[/QUOTE]

josh1billion has agreed to fund this for us. Ill create the acct and act as host. Pms are incoming

[quote name='ipacman']Mine completed in less than a hour![/QUOTE]

Hope we have the same luck!

What does evwryone think of the game?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Hope we have the same luck!

What does evwryone think of the game?[/QUOTE]
It's tremendous so far! Just wish a little there was an option to go 3rd person sometimes...

Originally Posted by raiten

Dishonored
RESELL - $20
1.kerouac kid
2.GogetaSS4
Phantom - $10

(Sent Account Info.)
1.raiten (downloaded)
2.Reo 15X

@clonesniper666

NBA 2K13 (UK)
Resell: $26.33
1. kerouac kid (Host)
2. Domo325
---------------
phantom: $13.16
1. WVMatsui (Paid)
2. Arnoldhead (Paid)

[quote name='Tsel']I'm not enjoying Resident Evil 6 at all, so my slot may be up for sale sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

did u finish walking dead ep.3 and did u deactivate yourself?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']did u finish walking dead ep.3 and did u deactivate yourself?[/QUOTE]

I finish all the episodes ASAP.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Originally Posted by raiten

Dishonored
RESELL - $20
1.kerouac kid
2.GogetaSS4
Phantom - $10

(Sent Account Info.)
1.raiten (downloaded)
2.Reo 15X

@clonesniper666

NBA 2K13 (UK)
1. kerouac kid (Host)
2. Domo325
---------------
1. WVMatsui
2. Arnoldhead (Paid)[/QUOTE]

Paid and paid over 20 cents! Dammit! :lol:

[quote name='ipacman']josh1billion has agreed to fund this for us. Ill create the acct and act as host. Pms are incoming[/QUOTE]

I had a resell drop from our group, so we need someone for a resell of dishonored

[quote name='ipacman']I had a resell drop from our group, so we need someone for a resell of dishonored[/QUOTE]

That wasn't me right. Because I already paid.

Finally completed Rainbow Moon! .. i've got 2 accounts for sale, Acct 1: Rainbow Moon (RS) $5.00 -- & Acct 2: is Game of Thrones. The Game of Thrones account has over $20.00 worth of Rainbow Moon DLC which i won't charge for. i'll just charge $13 for Account 2. * $15 for both accounts *

[quote name='iwarboY']Finally completed Rainbow Moon! .. i've got 2 accounts for sale, Acct 1: Rainbow Moon (RS) $5.00 -- & Acct 2: is Game of Thrones. The Game of Thrones account has over $20.00 worth of Rainbow Moon DLC which i won't charge for. i'll just charge $13 for Account 2. * $15 for both accounts *[/QUOTE]

Both are resellables.

[quote name='iwarboY']Finally completed Rainbow Moon! .. i've got 2 accounts for sale, Acct 1: Rainbow Moon (RS) $5.00 -- & Acct 2: is Game of Thrones. The Game of Thrones account has over $20.00 worth of Rainbow Moon DLC which i won't charge for. i'll just charge $13 for Account 2. * $15 for both accounts *[/QUOTE]

Heh, that RM account is the one we did right? I haven't even played it yet. :cry:

Is it good?

Originally Posted by raiten

Dishonored

RESELL

1.kerouac kid
2.GogetaSS4

Phantom

(Sent Account Info.)
1.raiten (downloaded)
2.Reo 15X (downloading)

@clonesniper666

NBA 2K13 (UK)

1. kerouac kid
2. Domo325
---------------

(Sent Account Info.)

1. WVMatsui
2. Arnoldhead

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Heh, that RM account is the one we did right? I haven't even played it yet. :cry:

Is it good?[/QUOTE]

the game is extremely fun and can be very difficult.. takes leveling your characters to get over humps, but the game is a massive open world rpg, reminds me something of the old school final fantasies in those large settings. such a gem, really. brimah is going to wish they'd purchased my dlc bundle! O_O

[quote name='TurkFebruary']How about Madden 13? :cool:[/QUOTE]

I don't know how to play Madden xD And I only have 13$ left in my paypal after paying for Dishonored:(

[quote name='iwarboY']the game is extremely fun and can be very difficult.. takes leveling your characters to get over humps, but the game is a massive open world rpg, reminds me something of the old school final fantasies in those large settings. such a gem, really. brimah is going to wish they'd purchased my dlc bundle! O_O[/QUOTE]

Heh, if I hadn't blown a bunch of money on Steam the past couple weeks I would grab it from you, regardless of the my lack of slots / bloat of accounts.

Been wanting to play GoT and would enjoy the DLC for RM. Unfortunately (in this case) all the $$ I have left is going to my anniversary (fortunately for me I have one of those~)

[quote name='bastiartadi']Looking for DMC and MGS collection.[/QUOTE]

If you want to group up for DMC im down

Resell or phatnom w/e makes the group fill quicker

@clonesniper666

NBA 2K13 (UK)

1. kerouac kid
2. Domo325
---------------

(Sent Account Info.)

1. WVMatsui (Downloaded)
2. Arnoldhead (Downloading)

AC III / NFS

Resell $40:
1. kerouac kid
Phantom $20:
1. hs123
2. XzMrHitDatHoezX

For sale (re-sellable):

Motorstorm 3D Rift (w/Dead Nation & Wipeout HD + Fury) - $2

Stacking + DLC (w/ Dead Nation & Wipeout HD + Fury) - $4

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - $3.60

Also looking to sell two phantoms of the following account:

PS3 Games
inFAMOUS

PSN Games
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Back to the Future: Full Series
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Dead Space Extraction
Flower
Malicious
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episodes 1&2
Pixeljunk Monsters
Pixeljunk Racers 2nd Lap
Pixeljunk Shooter
Pixeljunk Shooter 2
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles HD
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles HD
Sound Shapes
Super Stardust HD
Tales of Monkey Island Bundle
The House of the Dead III
The House of the Dead 4
The Last Guy
Tokyo Jungle

DLC
Uncharted 2 DLC
Valkyria Chronicles: Selvaria's Mission "Behind Her Blue Flame"

PS2 Games
Twisted Metal: Black

PS1 Games
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Suikoden
Umjammer Lammy

Playstation Plus (valid until 07/08/2014) including:

PS3 Games
Battle Fantasia
Borderlands
Fatal Inertia EX
inFAMOUS 2
Just Cause 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Saints Row 2
Starhawk Single Player Campaign + all DLC
The King of Fighters XIII
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

PSN Games
Awesomenauts
Bloodrayne: Betrayal
Choplifter HD
Double Dragon Neon
Frogger Returns
Gotham City Impostors
Hard Corps: Uprising
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
NFL Blitz
Outland
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Renegade Ops
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
Shank 2
Sideway New York
The Simpsons Arcade Game
The Walking Dead: Episodes 1&2
Trine 2
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone

PS1 Games
Hot Shots Golf 2 (PS1)
International Track & Field (PS1)

If someone tried to send me a message and couldn't get it to send you can now, I had my inbox full I already cleared a lot of messages

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back