CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MiaFLSurf']What is the best HDD to get to upgrade it?

I just hope that I can find another copy of Black Ops 2, Borderlands, GTA Vice City, and Walking Dead to get them back!

Actually, maybe Ill just play all 5 episodes of Walking Dead - I should have done that anyways - before switching it out and just not rebuy it.[/QUOTE]

Any decent 500GB - 5400 RPM 8/16MB Cache drive works fine

A 160GB PS3 has a 160GB - 5400RPM - 8MB Cache for comparison

I just hope that I can find another copy of Black Ops 2, Borderlands, GTA Vice City, and Walking Dead to get them back!

Actually, maybe Ill just play all 5 episodes of Walking Dead - I should have done that anyways - before switching it out and just not rebuy it.[/QUOTE]

Any current model 7200 rpm HDD will work. Many people can vouch for WD Black which is their fast laptop HDD but the largest size per their site is 750GB. Seagate isn't too bad either and is the stock HDD for my 40GB. Currently have this installed in my PS3 and picked it up for 50 during a sale.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Silent Hill 4- $3 *highly motivated to sell but will go no lower*

Also Bioshock Infinite industrial revolution game code- $3

*Take both for $5*[/QUOTE]
SH4 is truly one of the worst SH games I've ever played.

But I'll buy it from you for $3 (since I sold it awhile ago hehe). Is that a resell or phantom?

PM me for details. :)

(Hmm... it looks like I'm at 16 accounts. Sadly, I will have to delete ... Resident Evil 1!!!)

Welcome to the Huge Game Sale

FINAL PRICING FOR REMAINING SPOTS - I AM HOPING BY RELEASING PRICES THAT WE CAN GET THIS FILLED

Assassin's Creed Revelations Pack $13.00
Assassin's Creed Revelations Trade in - $8.00
Total Remaining - $5.00

Resell - $2.50
Phantom - $1.25

Borderlands - $20.00
Borderlands GOTY Trade In - $12.80
Total Remaining - $7.20

Resell - $3.60
Phantom - $1.80

Assassin's Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition ($49.99)

Resell ($2.50)
1. boosted02gt
2. TrueBlade
Phantom ($1.25)
1. lonestarranger (Paid/Info Sent)
2. lonestarranger (Paid/Info Sent)

Borderlands 1 (Regular Edition)

Resell ($3.60)
1. boosted02gt
2. Mageshadow (PM Sent)
Phantom ($1.80)
1. ClydeShebang (PM Sent)
2. iwarboY (PM Sent)

Rockstar Games Collection 1 Bundle
Resell ($12.40)
1. boosted02gt
2. TigerLust (Paid)
Phantom ($6.20)
1. Mageshadow (Paid/Info Sent)
2. Cyclonestoney (Paid/Info Sent)

Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 2 ($34.99)
Resell ($6.00)
1. boosted02GT
2. PancakesAreLove (Paid)
Phantom ($3.00)
1. noone13 (Paid/Info Sent)
2. Cyclonestoney (Paid/Info sent)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='boosted02gt']I have a WD Scorpio Blue in my PS3. It works great and only cost 50-60 dollars.[/QUOTE]

I also have a Scorpio blue 2.5 1TB HDD i purchased for a total of $50. One of the best purchases i ever made. Due the large amounts of data and "money" on the hard drive, i've become extremely protective of my ps3. I'm thinking of buying another 1TB hdd, just to back up everything to curb my paranoia.

I'm left with about 60gb.

Movies, Music, Tv Series, and over 150+ games on my HDD. I've had to cut back since i heard Bioshock and Metal gear were going to be huge.

I'll just start using shares for games i'm interested in but skepitcal to drop the full $60, Like Army of Two.

Tomb Raider, Bioshock, and MGS, i opted for the disc.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I have a WD Scorpio Blue in my PS3. It works great and only cost 50-60 dollars.[/QUOTE]

same, I got it out of my pos laptop I wasnt using and its great

Have the same HDD and cost me $50 at office depot

Any one interested in creating a group for Urban Trials + Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien ? if so then count me in as phantom

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']SH4 is truly one of the worst SH games I've ever played.

But I'll buy it from you for $3 (since I sold it awhile ago hehe). Is that a resell or phantom?

PM me for details. :)

(Hmm... it looks like I'm at 16 accounts. Sadly, I will have to delete ... Resident Evil 1!!!)[/QUOTE]

PM sent. It's a resell, by the way. Sorry, forgot to mention that in my pm. :)

[quote name='WV Matsui']Can't wait for MLB 13![/QUOTE]

Oh yes you can.

Actually, you must.

Sup bra

Edit: Also someone fill that Borderlands 1 group.. it's a freaking $1.60 per phantom.. that's a freaking steal

[quote name='captaintek3304']If this is not filled by tomorrow afternoon, I'm in. Just waiting on PayPal to verify me (tired of using my wife's account :p ) If host is OK with not getting paid until tomorrow, consider this group filled![/QUOTE]

Yeah like Pancakes said I don't think likeme will mind waiting until tomorrow. =)

Atelier Ayesha

$16.67
1. strangeinstereo
2. BigWig_Rah
--------------
$8.33
1. likeme
2. captaintek3304

looking for either a sellable share of Show 13 or a group interested in Show 13 and another game (such as Angry Birds). PM me if you're interested, thanks!

I really recommend finishing Walking Dead first. Won't take too long, and it's fantastic.

OK, so once again we need another phantom. Others had to drop due to space concerns.

Please keep in mind this will be most likely a big game, 20gb+. So plan for a Ni No Kuni scenario perhaps if you are planning to join.

Keep in mind you will need double the space of the download size to install the game. So if its a 22gb download you will need 44gb of space to download and install.

For now I would say to have at least 50-60gb free just in case the size is larger than suspected and the devs have said that there is a lot more content on disc this year so maybe it will be huge.

MLB 13

$20
1. v4oldboy
2. jlazenby1
--------------
$10
1. Steggy

Hey people. Ive moved house and got no internet connection until 21st March, maybe sooner but thats just a bonus. As such, I cant host any EU/UK gameshares until then. Im using my works computer to post this. Scary how much we rely on the internet these days ....

@clone - Scrubs is taking the last resell of the ME3 Omega/Citadel group which is now complete.

Due to lack of interest I am going to be closing this group down. The group for Assassin's Creed Revelations went through however. lonestarranger took the 2 phantoms.

Borderlands 1 (Regular Edition) CLOSED :cry:

Resell ($3.60)
1. boosted02gt
2. Mageshadow
Phantom ($1.80)
1. ClydeShebang

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='boosted02gt']Due to lack of interest I am going to be closing this group down. The group for Assassin's Creed Revelations went through however. lonestarranger took the 2 phantoms.

Borderlands 1 (Regular Edition) CLOSED :cry:

Resell ($3.60)
1. boosted02gt
2. Mageshadow
Phantom ($1.80)
2.[/QUOTE]

I have exactly $1.60 in my Paypal and since I'll struggle to get anything with that, I can offer a place to help this group, if it doesn't close down.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']OK, so once again we need another phantom. Others had to drop due to space concerns.

Please keep in mind this will be most likely a big game, 20gb+. So plan for a Ni No Kuni scenario perhaps if you are planning to join.

Keep in mind you will need double the space of the download size to install the game. So if its a 22gb download you will need 44gb of space to download and install.

For now I would say to have at least 50-60gb free just in case the size is larger than suspected and the devs have said that there is a lot more content on disc this year so maybe it will be huge.

MLB 13

$20
1. v4oldboy
2. jlazenby1
--------------
$10
1. Steggy
2.[/QUOTE]

It will be big but 60 gb big I doubt it.

My guess is it will be like Mass Effect 3 size and probably at 16-18 gb total. There was a 10 gb install on the retail disc last year.

[quote name='WV Matsui']It will be big but 60 gb big I doubt it.

My guess is it will be like Mass Effect 3 size and probably at 16-18 gb total. There was a 10 gb install on the retail disc last year.[/QUOTE]

I think he was saying 60 GB to cover the space for the install was all. Figuring it would be about 20-22 GB plus 20-22 GB to install.

I wonder if we will get a shiny new Thread today? I am looking forward to something new.

edit: Never mind, I saw the last thread was about 600 pages, not 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back