so resells at $10.10 and phantoms at $5.05

How long does it take to download and install on average?[/QUOTE]

I downloaded Hitman Absolution in 1.5 hours
17GB
Install was 15 minutes
Going off a 150Mb connection
(PSN does throttle)

I'm in for a phantom for sure

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Clyde and Cheeses, group for the EU version? or NA?[/QUOTE]

The EU version is the one with the sale so it's probably cheaper to do that one. I'd be in for a phantom but that would make 3 phantoms interested hmmmm...

I'll only know know if I can do resell on friday after I pay for my persona 4 arena pre-order and check my account, otherwise I'll have to be a phantom.

For Sale/Rent(timeshares):
- Resident Evil Revelations + Crysis May 21st 2013- sellable ($15.99)
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs (full game) + Retro Triad, The Red Envelope, and Street Racer packs - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - timeshare
- Okami HD - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Earthworm Jim HD - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Retro City Rampage - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Crysis - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand expansion - sellable/phantom

All sellable, phantom, and timeshares without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. Set your own price! PM me for details.

Clonesniper I PMed you on accident, sorry. Please add me for a nonsell of Tekken Tag 2. I think I've traded with you before and quite a lot of people can vouch for me.

Selling: Need For Speed Most Wanted- $7 [No DLC]
Section8: Prejudice, Dino Crysis2, Duels of The Planeswalker2013 full game- $3 [ This account features 2 open slots if you would like to buy the second slot, meaning having complete ownership, Then the price is $5]

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Snakey's banned....uhhh he was hosting our Fatal Frame II group.... and already paid for my resell slot.... Umm?[/QUOTE]

add him on PSN or add SpodyMang on Steam.

He has said that if you need to contact him to do one of this 2

LMAO @ snake. Why is this dude always getting temp banned, he's hilarious and harmless, let him do his thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent(timeshares):
- Resident Evil Revelations + Crysis May 21st 2013- sellable ($15.99)
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs (full game) + Retro Triad, The Red Envelope, and Street Racer packs - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - timeshare
- Okami HD - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Earthworm Jim HD - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Retro City Rampage - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Crysis - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand expansion - sellable/phantom

All sellable, phantom, and timeshares without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. Set your own price! PM me for details.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='snakemaster2389']that i got the fatal frame 2 acct. ready to go and just waiting for payments from turkfeburary and frombkrnwings[/QUOTE]
Taken from Steam

[quote name='kvntwvlf']Clonesniper I PMed you on accident, sorry. Please add me for a nonsell of Tekken Tag 2. I think I've traded with you before and quite a lot of people can vouch for me.[/QUOTE]

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

£6.66
1. Apollyon (Host)
2. HyeVltg3 (Paid)
--------
£3.33
1. Cromzz (Paid
Partially)
2. kvntwvlf (Paid)

Info sent to phantoms

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm here, sending money to Rail for Ni no Kuni

Sent you the money you requested Rail
Also can do the activation for PS+ if you want me to, I know how to do it

[quote name='Mageshadow']

Selling a resell share of Dishonored for $9

PM me please[/QUOTE]

Ba dump (deuce)

Just was told the MSRP dropped to $30.. lowered my price

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='intuition']Looking for Last of Us resell or ghost (payment via Amazon GC, through psn points if you so wish)[/QUOTE]

Think my crystal ball might have a share, let me go see

Anyone have any rpg gameshares going on, other than ni no kuni ?

Looking for something to kill some time

Rainbow Moon would be solid, but open to w.e

LMK

[quote name='Mageshadow']Ba dump (deuce)

Just was told the MSRP dropped to $30.. lowered my price[/QUOTE]
I might be interested for $8-$9, trying to sell my disc copy first. PM me if you still have the slot tomorrow.

[quote name='intuition']Looking for Dragons Dogma resell or ghost (payment via Amazon GC)

looking for dark arisen if possible[/QUOTE]

If you're still looking, I have a DA share group going on...but still need one more phantom.

Dishonored + DLC (The Knife of Dunwall & Dunwall City Trials)
Resell $15
1. kerouac kid (Host)
2. azazael13
Phantom $7.50
1. hostyl1 (Account Info Sent)
2. Tasihun

selling Resellable account {created by myself}: Section8: Prejudice / Magic the Gathering2013 / Dino Crisis2- $4

Selling: Need for Speed Most Wanted- $5

Also willing to trade for different games.

Edited: whoops gotta flip dem prices

[quote name='GraveRobberX']Finished DL of Ni no Kuni, smooth transaction with Raiborg, the DL of 22 GB felt faster than the damn installation process... Jesus![/QUOTE]

How long did the whole process take you man? The biggest game I've downloaded has been 9 gig and took me around 2 hours to download and install.

I probably started the dl almost the same time and im on 53% for quite some time I hope it isn't froZen like some dl complaints a few pages back.

[quote name='QDizzle']I probably started the dl almost the same time and im on 53% for quite some time I hope it isn't froZen like some dl complaints a few pages back.[/QUOTE]

That sucks man, hope it doesn't happen to me. It's the only reason I hadn't got a share of this earlier. I just saw that it was a cheap share and best to get it now and save it for after I've played my other games.

DL doesnt freeze, happened to me a LOT at around the 80s percent.

I dont know the technical jargon of it but I assume the game download is being slowly moved from cache to HDD, this is especially slow with 8MB cache drives.

Metal Gear Rising Sam+Blade Wolf DLC MAY 9TH
$6.66
1. Emoney244
2. iknowlondon (PAID)
-----------------
$3.34
1. HyeVltg3
2. Nephilim83 (PAID)

ok its back on track now sorry for keeping you guys back hopefully everything should be finished by the time i get back from work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intuition
Looking for Dragons Dogma resell or ghost (payment via Amazon GC)

looking for dark arisen if possible
If you're still looking, I have a DA share group going on...but still need one more phantom.

Hyevlltg3 I PM'd you ages ago for that phantom spot i though iot was filled :/

Woah... I am trying to send money for something but it seems as though I am going to get charged a fee even if I use my bank account? Anyone know what's going on with this?

Edit: Ah, its because I'm sending to someone out of the country.

[quote name='fmz65']How big is NBA 2k13 btw, does anyone know? I saw on Piratebay it was only 3GB?[/QUOTE]

Around 9GB if I remember correctly.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']How long did the whole process take you man? The biggest game I've downloaded has been 9 gig and took me around 2 hours to download and install.[/QUOTE]

I'm on FiOS 150Mb/75Mb connection

PSN used to throttle my speeds like no tomorrow
Just recently I have been getting uber speeds

I downloaded Hitman Absolution in under 1.5 hours, same goes for Ni no Kuni
I was getting 200Mb downloaded every minute
(Timed it with a timer of 1 minute)

The Installation was 30-45+ minutes, it just felt like an eternity... slowly crawling/writing info on HDD
Speed was hella' fast while I was DL'ing

So roughly 2.5 hours to DL + Install, 17GB and 22GB games

[quote name='y2jd']Selling:

Lego LOTR Resell: $10

I should be done by tonight (need to get last trophy *10 billion studs*) its nuts[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if you can wait till I get paid tomorrow. What's the size

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back