CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
"With Xbox One you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library," Xbox Wire writes. "Offline gaming is not possible after these prescribed times until you re-establish a connection,

• Xbox One consoles must check-in online once a day. If you don’t do so, you can’t play games. Period.
  • You can use your profile at a mate’s place, but in doing so you must check-in once every hour.
  • Microsoft will not impose used game activation fees on users. That’s up to the publishers to decide.
  • Game rentals and letting a friend borrow a copy of your game will not be available at launch, but Microsoft is working on a solution.
  • Kinect will not record you while in standby mode and won’t send data back to the mothership unless you opt-in.
  • You can gift one of your games to a friend once. That’s all.
"but you can still watch live TV and enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies." i'm thinking, who were they addressing this to, and did they think this was impressive..

Guys...dumb question. If I want to sell a resell I have, do I just deactivate it on my console, and then pass the login info to whoever is looking to buy it? I've never actually sold a resell before.

Dungeons & Dragons Chronicles of Mystara - $15

Sellable - $5

1. PancakesAreLove

2. Emoney2244

Phantom - $2.50

1. SteamboatOp

2. WV Matsui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent(timeshares):

- The Unfinished Swan - timeshare
- Resident Evil Revelations - timeshare
- Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen - timeshare
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable ($7.99), phantom ($4.99), timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs (full game) + Retro Triad, The Red Envelope, and Street Racer packs - sellable ($5.49), phantom ($3.99), timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable ($1.99), timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - sellable ($1.99), timeshare
- Earthworm Jim HD - phantom ($0.99), timeshare
- Retro City Rampage - sellable ($1.99), phantom ($0.99), timeshare

All timeshares are twenty cents, $0.20, per day.

PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys...dumb question. If I want to sell a resell I have, do I just deactivate it on my console, and then pass the login info to whoever is looking to buy it? I've never actually sold a resell before.
yes

1st post if u didnt read it

How to deactivate your PSN ID from your PS3:

1) Log-in your PS3 using the account you want to deactivate

2) To deactivate, go to Account Management -> System Activation -> PS3 System -> Games -> Deactivate

3) To delete your account from the PS3, go to Users on the far left side of the XMB and delete the user your PSN ID is attatched to.

Yep. And make sure you let the other resell holder that you're selling it, and who you're selling it to (if there IS another resell holder).

selling Tomb Raider resell $12

includes

- 3-pack bundle of the weapons Agent 47 uses in Hitman: Absolution™.
- Shanty Town multiplayer map, which is a ramshackle area that features steep climbs, multiple ziplines for quick escapes, and deadly traps to set for your enemies.
- Tomb Raider Outfit Pack (A 3-pack bundle of outfits for Lara — the Hunter, Aviatrix and Guerilla outfits.)
- Quantum Conundrum Full Game

Any interest in getting a share together for FFXIII-2? I'm up for starting one as long as it isn't priced any higher than $19.99. Add yourself to the list if you'd be interested

Final Fantasy XIII-2 ($19.99...hopefully)

Sellable Shares ($6.67)

1. Heavyd814life

Non-Sellable Share ($3.33)

Looking to make a MG Rising Group for the DLC.

METAL GEAR RISING JETSTREAM & BLADE WOLF DLC - $17

$5.61 - Resell 1 - StarShadow

$5.61 - Resell 2 - kb420mcl

$2.89 - Phantom 1 - maximalni (can't host)

$2.89 - Phantom 2 -

Wow, just wow.

Post #15 from http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/27/uncharted-3-multiplayer-goes-patriotic-memorial-week-flash-sale/

tapantaola on May 27th, 2013 at 2:24 pm said:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: there is a rumor (originated from the EU PS blog) that Uncharted 3 might join the PS+ Instant Game Collection in the near future, so don’t buy anything from ND!

You can thank me later!

Eric Monacelli on May 28th, 2013 at 6:42 am said:

Not something that will be happening to our knowledge.

Any interest in getting a share together for FFXIII-2? I'm up for starting one as long as it isn't priced any higher than $19.99. Add yourself to the list if you'd be interested

Sellable Shares ($6.67)

1. Heavyd814life

Not near my PS3 to check, and my mobile cant seem to handle the PSN store site.

Did FF13 (the 1st one) come out on PSN? I really hate how some sequels get onto PSN but the 1st games never do.

Sellable Shares ($6.67)

1. Heavyd814life

Not near my PS3 to check, and my mobile cant seem to handle the PSN store site.

Did FF13 (the 1st one) come out on PSN? I really hate how some sequels get onto PSN but the 1st games never do.
Nope it never got a digital release, not even any dlc like part 2, I'm suprised 13-2 is though. Hopefully this means lighting returns will be when it releases.

Sellable Shares ($6.67)

1. Heavyd814life

1. jlazenby1 (If 19.99 or less)

The Last of Us

Resell ($20.00)
1.) saturdaysun (Host)
2.) souljah (Paid)
-----------------
Phantom ($10.00)
1.)
likeme (PM Sent)
2.)
A phantom slot has opened up in our group.

The Last of Us

Resell ($20.00)
1.) saturdaysun (Host)
2.) souljah (Paid)
-----------------
Phantom ($10.00)
1.)
likeme (PM Sent)
2.) da1nonliiny (PM Sent)

That was quick.
Lol, you need to change that text color. I think it is because you are using the white background...on the the black background it looks like a blank space.

-------------------------------------------
EUROPE PLUS

In summary
Leaving PS Plus in June:
12th June: LittleBigPlanet 2
12th June: inFamous 2
12th June: Motorstorm Apocalypse

Entering PS Plus in June:
12th June: Uncharted 3 Drake’s Deception (Single Player)
12th June: LittleBigPlanet Karting
12th June: XCOM: Enemy Unknown

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/06/06/playstation-plus-more-new-games-coming-your-way/

NA

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/07/playstation-plus-3-new-fixtures-in-the-instant-game-collection/
If XCOM is a new annual title to PS+ then its weird as it isnt from Sony 1st-party studio. UC3 is SP only, you gotta be kidding me??

@ScytheX3 and @Zaspera you dont give feedback for gameshare.

Selling a phantom of my main, but must be trusted lol Im willing to leave the info the same so you can get back on for 6 months (maybe more) but CANNOT sell the account!!!

Asking $30 but feel free to offer

+ = Free from plus, its good til around December but planning on adding more and not all plus games are listed, theres too many lol

-On the 11th the account will get Uncharted 3 Single Player, XCOM and Saints Row The Third

-GAMES-

Portal 2

Deus Ex +

Pinball Arcade +

Knytt Underground +

God Of War +

God Of War II +

Sleeping Dogs +

Zombie Tycoon 2 +

Dragon Fantasy Book I

Malicious +

Labyrinth Legends +

Terraria

Demons Souls +

Crysis

The Cave +

Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood

Joe Danger 2 +

Wild Arms PS One

Spec Ops +

The Walking Dead w/ Season Pass

Retro Grade

Amy

Capcom Arcade Cabinet w/1987 Pack

Urban Trial Freestyle

Vanquish +

Closure +

Gaurdians Of Middle Earth +

King Of Fighters XIII +

NBA Jam +

NFL Blitz

Payday The Heist +

Mega Man 9&10 +

Resident Evil 5 Gold edition +

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition +

Sonic 1&2 +

Pac Man DX Edition +

Bioshock 2 +

Darksiders +

Dungeon Defenders +

Infamous 2 +

LBP 2 +

SSX

LBP Karting

Hot Shots Golf Out Of Bounds Complete Collection

Two Worlds 2 GOTY Edition

God Of War Origins Collection

Final Fantasy IX

-DLC- NA region (PM if you want details of a games DLC)

The Last Of Us Season Pass w/ Day 1 content

Metro last Light Season Pass

Most of Gran Turismo 5

Most of Final Fantasy XIII-2

Most of Skate 3

A few of Sleeping Dogs

Saints Row III Invincible Pack and Unlockable Pack

A couple Tomb Raider characters

Spec Ops The Line DLC (Fubar and Co Op)

All (at least last I checked) Most Wanted DLC

Darksiders 2 Season Pass and I think 2 other weapon/armor packs

SSX Eddie And More and Classic Characters Packs

Flutterby for Ni No Kuni

All Far Cry 3 DLC

All Mafia 2 DLC

Hitman Absolution Suit and Gun Collection

Have alot more smaller ps+ games (since about October 2012) and all Vita games that plus has given away also, just didnt want to list them all

Selling a phantom of my main, but must be trusted lol Im willing to leave the info the same so you can get back on for 6 months (maybe more) but CANNOT sell the account!!!

Asking $30 but feel free to offer

+ = Free from plus, its good til around December but planning on adding more and not all plus games are listed, theres too many lol

-On the 11th the account will get Uncharted 3 Single Player, XCOM and Saints Row The Third
Did you snag all the PS+ intstant games for the VITA? If so I might be interested since I never got the chance to invest in a PS+ membership when they started the whole free game deal

Yes, it has everything thats came out free since I signed up, all the vita games that have been released free I have on there

If XCOM is a new annual title to PS+ then its weird as it isnt from Sony 1st-party studio. UC3 is SP only, you gotta be kidding me??

you do know that the uncharted 3 mp has been free for a while through psn right

Its the Single Player Campaign thats coming out for plus

Its the Single Player Campaign thats coming out for plus
Yeah I know. But he said it as if he was mad he was only getting the SP. The mp is free to play for everyone already

Join the Adventure in UNCHARTED™ 3: Multiplayer. Download and play Competitive Multiplayer up to level 15 for Free!

They were saying something on the blog about being able to upgrade this but I could have read it wrong, free to play is cool but with a level cap it kinda ruins the fun

And @brain I saw on the blog someone said 45GB, I hope thats a bad joke lol

wow Sony is going for the throat to draw massive first blood before E3 those those ps+ games are a welcomed addition.

Also Clonesniper I've been asking for quite some time via pm how to be apart of the GS library I would really like to be a part of the community. 

Selling Tomb Raider $15

The Tomb Raider Digital Edition bundle includes: -

- The full Tomb Raider game.
- 3-pack bundle of the weapons Agent 47 uses in Hitman: Absolution™.
- Shanty Town multiplayer map, which is a ramshackle area that features steep climbs, multiple ziplines for quick escapes, and deadly traps to set for your enemies.
- Tomb Raider Outfit Pack (A 3-pack bundle of outfits for Lara — the Hunter, Aviatrix and Guerilla outfits.)
- Quantum Conundrum Full Game

-----------------------------

Doom3 BFG Edition (3)

$6.67
1. boosted02gt
--------------
$3.34
1. Jaskull
2. sgand

Join the Adventure in UNCHARTED™ 3: Multiplayer. Download and play Competitive Multiplayer up to level 15 for Free!

They were saying something on the blog about being able to upgrade this but I could have read it wrong, free to play is cool but with a level cap it kinda ruins the fun

And @brain I saw on the blog someone said 45GB, I hope thats a bad joke lol
you just can't unlock anything past level 15, you can play all you want. plus, it's not like the U3 multiplayer is mindblowingly good or anything

In addition to being capped at level 15, you can't play any of the co-op modes. It was a really a bad decision adding only the single player from Uncharted 3. Who hasn't by this point played the campaign already? Also note that they were having a sale on various pieces of the Uncharted 3 experience last week and were selling the same single player experience for $28. As I posted earlier, when a poster alleged that rumors had Uncharted 3 coming to the IGC soon, it was shot down by Eric Monacelli who said they had no knowledge of it. This was less than two weeks ago. Yes the game will be free for plus users but who doesn't have plus at this point? The game was obviously chosen so they could milk as much money from the various dlc as possible. 

As for the size of the SP, you could check by downloading the ftp multiplayer and accessing the in game store but as it's 4GB and change and I already own U3, I can't be bothered to check.

Hey guys I need some money so I'm selling a phantom of my main. You remain activated and can redownload whenever you like, you just can't sell it to someone else. The account is not PS+ so all content was purchased and will stay forever. Feel free to PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

PSP Games
Patapon
Patchwork Heroes
Piyotama
Sonic Rivals 2
Bomberman Legacy
MLB 2k11
Pursuit Force
Killzone Liberation
Burnout Legends
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3
LittleBigPlanet PSP
Death Jr.
Rock Band Unplugged™ Lite

PS1 Games
Wild Arms
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Team Racing
Bomberman Fantasy Race
Resident Evil Director's Cut
FINAL FANTASY® VII
Spec Ops: Covert Assault
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Bomberman Party Edition

PS3 Games
inFAMOUS: Fesitval of Blood
PixelJunk: Monsters
PixelJunk: Eden
PixelJunk: Racers 2nd Lap
LittleBigPlanet
inFAMOUS
Feeding Frenzy 2
Hyperballoid HD
Trash Panic
NAMCO MUSEUM™ ESSENTIALS
Frogger Returns
Hamsterball
Tank Battles
Hustle Kings
3 on 3 NHL® Arcade
Call of Duty Classic
UNO
Wolfenstein 3D

PS3 DLC
Resistance 3 Online Pass
Battlefield 3 Online Pass
Assassin's Creed Revelations Uplay
Bulletstorm Limited Edition Online Pass
Uncharted 3 Online Pass
Borderlands: The Underdome
Borderlands: Zombie Island
Borderlands: New Revolution
Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Call of Duty 4: Variety Map Pack
Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 1
Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 2
Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3
Mercenaries 2 Blow It Up Again Content Pack

PSP DLC
PinBall Heroes - Pain
PinBall Heroes - Hot Shots Golf
PinBall Heroes - High Velocity Bowling
PinBall Heroes - PAIN Downtown
PinBall Heroes - UNCHARTED
PinBall Heroes -
Rock Band Unplugged - The Trooper
Rock Band Unplugged - Carry On Wayward Son
Rock Band Unplugged - Dr. Feelgood
Rock Band Unplugged - The Boys Are Back in Town (Live)

Minis
Hysteria Project
Sheep Defense
Monopoly
DYNOGEMS
SMASHBREAK
Bowling 3D
BreakQuest
ZOMBIE TYCOON
Age of Zombies
Spot the Differences!

Status