Game already bought and ready to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
NCAA 14 - Releases 7/9

Resell - $20

Phantom - $10

1. Yanksfan (can host)

2. Swaggerbot3k

hate to put this here, but looking for the person that gave me a share of Arcana Heart 3 with the psn id/email of [email protected]   just upgraded my hard drive and i need to log into the store to access the game again...dont have the password written down!  HELP!!

hate to put this here, but looking for the person that gave me a share of Arcana Heart 3 with the psn id/email of [email protected] just upgraded my hard drive and i need to log into the store to access the game again...dont have the password written down! HELP!!
Have you tried checking your PM inbox? After the switch all of my deleted messages were back so I was able to access some of my old accounts too.

Have a $20 psn card to sell. Need to hold out for face value, I'm currently broke! Help a brother out!
IF you're willing to t rade for two $10 off a used game at gamestop coupons that I got from powerup rewards points redemption, I'm down for that. You can't combine them, but I'm 99% sure you can use one to get a $10 game for free

For sale:

Assassins Creed Revelations (UK) ($2 phantom slot, $6 resellable slot)

NBA2k13 (UK) ($13 resellable slot)

FIFA13 (UK) ($8 resellable slot)

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge (UK) ($8 resellable slot)

Madden13 ($8 resellable slot)

Looking for:

Lego Lord of the Rings
Lego Harry Potter
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
please, pm me

For Sale:

Dead Island Riptide (2818MB) Phantom - $8.30

Far Cry 3 (5.6GB) Resell - $10

Resident Evil: Revelations (12GB):

Resell - $16

Phantom - $8

[UK/EUR] Hitman: Absolution (around 17GB) and Sleeping Dogs (around 7GB) Phantom - $6

The above can be rented for $0.75 a week each. (thread regulars only)

TLoU (27GB) for rent by trusted members only - $1 a week

@ Library 2.0 members

clone has been updating the potential members list for you guys to vote on, pls look through it from time to time. A lot of people have been there in limbo for weeks. 

@ Library 2.0 members

clone has been updating the potential members list for you guys to vote on, pls look through it from time to time. A lot of people have been there in limbo for weeks.
Just noticed your member title is broken, I'll go ahead and fix it for you - feel free to just copy & paste.

Shaq 4 Kobe 2 LeBron 2

;P

Just noticed your member title is broken, I'll go ahead and fix it for you - feel free to just copy & paste.

Shaq 4 Kobe 2 LeBron 2

;P
photo-302790.png

Been looking for one for awhile but no bites. Looking for a US edition so if you want the same don't mind starting a group. In for a phantom.
I've been wanting this for a while as well, anyone else to complete a group? I can do a resell or phantom.

Unrelated, I'm also looking for a slot of either DmC or Hitman Absolution.

Is the ps store acting weird for anyone else?? My main shows about 1400 items when it should be around 600!
Well one thing they added was any videos you have bought you can now redownload them. The problem seems to be it keeps repeating about 10 thing on the download list. I have 10 items that keep repeating about 50 times on my list.

im pretty knew to this gamesharing thing so please forgive me if im doing anything wrong.

i have a uk psn account that i will be willing to share with 1 HIGHLY feedbacked cag for the price of $50 amazon

heres what you'll get:

(+)= current UK PS+ offerings

euro ps+ until august (should be buying another 3 months soon)

ni no kuni

Batman Arkham City 

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition  

Bulletstorm  

Motorstorm Apocalypse 

Mortal Kombat (new one)    

Bioshock 2  

Vanquish 

Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey HD

God of War HD

Super Stardust HD

Machinarium  

HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit 

Knytt Underground   

Guardians of Middle Earth   

Mass Effect 3

Dead or Alive 5

LOTR: War in the North

Thomas was Alone

Retro Grade  

Terraria

Joe Danger 2: The Movie

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Cubixx HD  

Jewel Keepers: Easter Island

Big Sky Infinity  

Jetpack Joyride

Rocketmen: Axis of Evil

Velocity

Wizorb

Breakquest

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta

Catherine  (+)

Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection   (+)

Battlefield 3   (+)

Saints Row the Third   (+)

Payday: The Heist   (+)

Uncharted 3   (+)

XCOM: Enemy Territory   (+)

LBP Karting    (+)

Demon Souls    (+)

Catherine  (+)

Malicious   (+)

various vita games (no clue how to use on US vita)

various DLC addons (not sure if any work on US accounts)

Tons of themes (mostly dynamic!)

plus all future Stuff I buy and recieve from PS+

and i ask for NO HELP in keeping PS+ stocked! just pay the one time fee and sit back and reap the benefits!

and i will keep you updated when i buy new games

when i say HIGHLY feedbacked CAGS, im talking triple digit feedback 100+ thats been a member for a good while . i understand i will have to send the email and password first. pm if interested, sorry for the sketchy deal and i kinda hate doing this, but its time to start ps4 savin!

(will hide when deal is done)

Anyone have a resell or timeshare of Dead Space Extraction (the on rail shooter.)?

Edit: Thanks for the Severed DLC rpg.

Well one thing they added was any videos you have bought you can now redownload them. The problem seems to be it keeps repeating about 10 thing on the download list. I have 10 items that keep repeating about 50 times on my list.
I don't have any videos but yeah I seem to have a lot of items repeating too. I went to download Walking Dead ep. 1 but didn't feel like going thru my list so I entered it in the search. When I clicked on download it queued it up 16 times!

I'm in but I thought gameshare is limited to only 2 slots? and can any of you explain the difference between sell or phantom?

I've been wanting this for a while as well, anyone else to complete a group? I can do a resell or phantom.

Unrelated, I'm also looking for a slot of either DmC or Hitman Absolution.

I'm in but I thought gameshare is limited to only 2 slots? and can any of you explain the difference between sell or phantom?
Phantoms pay half as much as resells, but can only download once. They also can't login after their download is finished, as the phantom accounts are remote deactivated by the host once they are finished. Doing so would render your content useless as it's no longer activated on your system. But, as long as you keep the account & never login again the content is usable and is yours as long as you want it. Resells have access to the account as much as needed and can choose to deactivate and sell their slot at any time.

For this particular group it'd be:

Resell - $10
Phantom - $5

Selling

Acc 1 (resell) - 1.67 $

The Walking Dead 400 days DLC 

Acc 2 (phatom) - 4 $

Skyrim DLC (Dragonborn & Dawnguard)

Acc 3 (phantom) - 3 $

Mass Effect 3 DLC Citadel

Red Johnson Chronicles

All accounts US

Very Interested in BL2 and its Season Pass.

Borderlands 2

$13.33

1. HyeVltg3

$6.67

Borderlands 2 Season Pass

$10

1. HyeVltg3

$5

1. crashinsane

Lets GO!

@ Library 2.0 members

Yeah fellas its kind of unfair to the deserving members who have been queued up for weeks remember you were once there

Borderlands 2
$13.33
1. HyeVltg3
$6.67

$10
1. HyeVltg3
$5
1. crashinsane

Lets GO!

Borderlands 2
$13.33
1. HyeVltg3
$6.67

$10
1. HyeVltg3
2.Mixer236
$5
1. crashinsane

Lets GO!
I'm in for the pass. I can also switch to phantom if needed.

WTS Crysis 1 slot

2$ slot

assassins creed 2 deluxe edition, assassins creed 1, rainbow six vegas 2 , planet minigolf and hustle kings + dlc

2$ slot

fifa 13

7$ slot

Anyone have shares of any of the Hyperdimension Neptunia games or any Sonic games (besides Adventure 1, 2, Generations, and All Stars Racing Transformed)? PM  me

im pretty knew to this gamesharing thing so please forgive me if im doing anything wrong.

i have a uk psn account that i will be willing to share with 1 HIGHLY feedbacked cag for the price of $50 amazon

heres what you'll get:

ni no kuni

Batman Arkham City

Bulletstorm

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Mortal Kombat (new one)

Bioshock 2

Vanquish

God of War HD

Super Stardust HD

Machinarium

Knytt Underground

Mass Effect 3

Dead or Alive 5

Thomas was Alone

Retro Grade

Terraria

Cubixx HD

Big Sky Infinity

Jetpack Joyride

Velocity

Wizorb

Breakquest

Catherine (+)

Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (+)

Battlefield 3 (+)

Saints Row the Third (+)

Payday: The Heist (+)

Uncharted 3 (+)

XCOM: Enemy Territory (+)

LBP Karting (+)

Demon Souls (+)

Catherine (+)

Malicious (+)

and i ask for NO HELP in keeping PS+ stocked! just pay the one time fee and sit back and reap the benefits!

when i say HIGHLY feedbacked CAGS, im talking triple digit feedback 100+ thats been a member for a good while . i understand i will have to send the email and password first. pm if interested, sorry for the sketchy deal and i kinda hate doing this, but its time to start ps4 savin!

anybody? getting A LOT of offers from cags with 0-2 feedback and then not responding when i say pay first.

edit: didnt know this page was scammer bait. now ive got neg feedback cags begging for me to send first. for now on only 100+ feedbacked cags with at least a year exp will be taken seriously. willing to send first to these cags. if your close enough i will consider, but please dont be offended if i dont respond.

im pretty new to this gamesharing thing so please forgive me if im doing anything wrong.

heres what you'll get:

ni no kuni

Batman Arkham City

Bulletstorm

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Mortal Kombat (new one)

Bioshock 2

Vanquish

God of War HD

Super Stardust HD

Machinarium

Knytt Underground

Mass Effect 3

Dead or Alive 5

Thomas was Alone

Retro Grade

Terraria

Cubixx HD

Big Sky Infinity

Jetpack Joyride

Velocity

Wizorb

Breakquest

Catherine (+)

Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (+)

Battlefield 3 (+)

Saints Row the Third (+)

Payday: The Heist (+)

Uncharted 3 (+)

XCOM: Enemy Territory (+)

LBP Karting (+)

Demon Souls (+)

Catherine (+)

Malicious (+)

anybody? getting A LOT of offers from cags with 0-2 feedback and then not responding when i say pay first.
edit: didnt know this page was scammer bait. now ive got neg feedback cags begging for me to send first. for now on only 100+ feedbacked cags with at least a year exp will be taken seriously. willing to send first to these cags. if your close enough i will consider, but please dont be offended if i dont respond.

Post/Report these suspected scammers.

It will be hard to find many people on this thread with that much feedback.

It would also help if you classified what is from plus and what you actually bought.

For sale:

Far Cry 3 (UK) ($8 resellable slot)
Assassins Creed Revelations (UK) ($2 phantom slot, $6 resellable slot)

NBA2k13 (UK) ($13 resellable slot)

FIFA13 (UK) ($8 resellable slot)

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge (UK) ($8 resellable slot)

Madden13 ($8 resellable slot)

Looking for:

Lego Lord of the Rings
Lego Harry Potter
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
please, pm me

It will be hard to find many people on this thread with that much feedback.

It would also help if you classified what is from plus and what you actually bought.
good points, ill post again tomorrow with a lower price ,lower requirements and a more detailed list. for wasting space and everyones time heres a freebie:

(EU)Pool Nation Pressed for Time Pack
flfg-24n3-g7a5

I hate being from EU when it comes to.this board lol, hardly any interest for EU dlc. All this bl2 season pass interest makes me wish people from the EU region were interested or had a share.

Far Cry 3 resell - $9
Dishonored resell - $9

Assassin's Creed 3 resell - $8
Saints Row The Third resell - $7
Far Cry 3 resell (UK region - Savage Edition) - $8
Battlefield 3 resell (UK region) - $5

Resident Evil 5 resell - $3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back