CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be updating all groups tonight when I get home from work. Too hard to deal with on my phone. What I do know though is the saints row 4 group is full. I might make another but I don't know yet.

There is 1 phantom remaining for blacklist, madden, and maybe xcom?

@emoney - you are probably correct on the price of painkiller. I will adjust accordingly when I can.

Lastly, there may be some resell spots that open in these groups depending on interest (from my side). If you are signing up for a phantom but would be interested in switching to a resell please put something next to your name in your post so I can keep track of anyone that would prefer a resell.

Thanks everyone.
If you end up having any resells, let me know. I know I will be interested in Splinter Cell for sure.

That's going to be hard to get rid of, a share of all 3.
TBH I very rarely sell accounts, I give them to my IRL friends or family if I'm finished with them.

none of them know how it works so no chance of the account getting sniped or pw getting changed, they're just happy with free games lol

I will be updating all groups tonight when I get home from work. Too hard to deal with on my phone. What I do know though is the saints row 4 group is full. I might make another but I don't know yet.

There is 1 phantom remaining for blacklist, madden, and maybe xcom?

@emoney - you are probably correct on the price of painkiller. I will adjust accordingly when I can.

Lastly, there may be some resell spots that open in these groups depending on interest (from my side). If you are signing up for a phantom but would be interested in switching to a resell please put something next to your name in your post so I can keep track of anyone that would prefer a resell.

Thanks everyone.
I'd be interested in a phatom of Saints Row 4.

Tos in the Hot Shots group, are any of you interested in the DLC? The course/character pack is $11.99 and adds three characters and three courses. It'd be an extra $4/$2 each. Just throwing it out there.

captaintek3304 said:
Hot Shots WI

$6.66
1. sgand host
2. captaintek3304

$3.34
1. sierra

Sure, I'll do resell. One more phantom!
I'm in for phantom.
I don't have friends and family option in paypal that's why just let me know total cost including recieving fees.I have paid .90 for resell account which was $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for SEAL62505, he bough a slot of My Last of Us Season Pass.

+1 for Azazael13, he bought my slot for Deadpool Resell.

+1 for StryderOmega, bjstucker, fmz65 for completing my Time and Eternity Group with no problems.

+1 for Raiborg I sold him my Final Fantasy XIII-2 share.

+1 for Drolan I sold him my Last of Us resell share.

+1 for DarkMaizena I sold him my Remember Me share.

That should cover all the activity in the last few weeks for me. All these guys helped me buy my Girlfriend her birthday gift so I would also like to thank you guys for that as well, you all get a special +1 in my heart, lol.
You forgot me on the Skyrim DLC Bud...lol. So no plus 1 for me and no plus 1 in your heart? Haha.

Good stuff upcoming for EU Plus members. I haven't seen anyone post this yet, so here goes;

Leaving PS Plus in July/August:

Entering PS Plus in July/August:

I see one decent game entering (mafia 2) i wouldn't call that "good stuff" lol

selling:

tomb raider phantom (bundle edition) - $7

okami resell - $6 (trusted CAGs only)

house of the dead 4 resell - $2

looking for: ff13/13-2, bulletstorm, bioshock 1

TO ANYONE ASKING ABOUT WHAT THIS NEW FEEDBACK SYSTEM IS

GO LOOK AT THE LINK IN YANKSFAN'S SIG. YOU POST IN THIS TOPIC (AND GET YOUR GS PARTNER TO POST TOO) THAT THE TRADE WENT WELL, AND YOUR FEEDBACK GOES UP. SINCE WE CAN'T GIVE FB FOR GS TRADES REGULARLY, WE USE THIS SYSTEM NOW TO SEE IF PEOPLE ARE WORTH TRADING WITH. IF YOUR HESITANT TO TRADE WITH SOMEONE, CHECK OUT THEIR FB SCORE FIRST.

Dynasty Warriors 8 (2)

$20
1. momouchi
----------------
$10
3. rxdoga
4. Indignate

I'll take a phantom of this group if it's still a thing.

Damn Brain, did ya beat RDR already?
Nope, couldn't get into it lol

2nd time trying, the world just seems too quite. I probably should keep playing it though, I know its a good game but UC3 got me hooked in the first 5 minutes so I'll probably finish that first.

Nope, couldn't get into it lol

2nd time trying, the world just seems too quite. I probably should keep playing it though, I know its a good game but UC3 got me hooked in the first 5 minutes so I'll probably finish that first.

Give me a bit, I'll pay.

One last time, anyone got Tales of Graces F? Or even go in half and half or something, help a brother out on his birthday, I really don't wanna go to gamestop, I hate them with a passion.

Sold a slot to necromorph7, and puchased one from ashtonreeves successfully.

For the Uncharted 3 group, both phantoms payed and downloaded promptly.

Uncharted 3 GOTY
$6.67
1. Apollyon (Host)
2. Usuyami
----------------
$3.33
3. ashufflinzombie
4. Brainberry

EDIT: group completed

Thanks to smartbomb for hosting our Skyrim DLC and thanks to Scrubs for communication and all that :)
Smartbomb, can you post the group for that and confirm it went well for everyone? I will add feedback for all then, including you for hosting.

Edit - Apollyon, can you let me know when the UC3 group finishes so I can just do feedback for all, including you as host?

Also, feedback is updated now. We are up to 57 different members that have feedback listed, many with multiple. Not bad for what, a week? Not bad since we are all still getting used to doing this.

Timeshare of Deadpool available. Reputable CAGs only need apply.

Also, just made an account for FFXIII-2. Have one phantom available (3.50). No noobs!

Resell (6.50)

1. Turk (host)

Phantom (3.50)

1. Pravado

August Games List - All Pending Digital Release

Saints Row IV Group A - 8/20

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt

Phantom ($10.00)

1. iqubal

2. 4thHorseman

Saints Row IV Group B - 8/20

Resell ($20.00)

1. Souljah

2. GogetaSS4

Phantom ($10.00)

1. Setup

The Bureau : Xcom Declassified - 8/20

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt

Phantom ($10.00)

1. menikmati

2. GogetaSS4 (Resell if Possible)

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell : Blacklist - 8/20

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt - I will probably not be taking this spot, I will give it to Yanksfan and push Souljah to the group from Azazael13.

Phantom ($10.00)

1. Setup

2. menikmati

Alternate : Azazael13 (R), Souljah (R), Yanksfan (R)

Killer is Dead - 8/27

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt

Phantom ($10.00)

1. Bigwig_rah

2. factor747

Lost Planet 3 - 8/27

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt - I will probably be giving this spot up to Souljah due to no co-op campaign

Phantom ($10.00)

1. Strange

Alternate : Souljah (R), 

Madden NFL 25 - 8/27

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt

Phantom ($10.00)

1. YourCheapGamer

2. likeme

Painkiller : Hell and Damnation - 8/30

Resell ($10.00???)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt

Phantom ($5.00???)

edit : Deleting the group for Painkiller : Hell and Damnation. The playthrough looks awful on Youtube.

The Bureau : Xcom Declassified - 8/20

Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt

Phantom ($10.00)

1. menikmati

2. GogetaSS4 (I'd prefer a Resell but I'll settle for a phantom if a resell is not available.)

Also from what I've been reading online this game might be coming out at $29.99 price range because 2K Marine is trying to cut their losses (Source.)

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell : Blacklist - 8/20

Resell ($20.00)

1. Azazael13 (host)

2. Strange

Phantom ($10.00)

I'll take the other resell,

August Games List - All Pending Digital Release

Lost Planet 3 - 8/27
Resell ($20.00)

1. boosted02gt

2. boosted02gt - I will probably be giving this spot up to Souljah due to no co-op campaign

Phantom ($10.00)

1. Strange

Alternate : Souljah (R)
And I'll take a Lost Planet 3 phantom.

Selling Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk Resell for $12, I need the money to go airsofting on Sunday since I won't get paid til monday. Please help me out, my fellow CAG's already helped me get my girlfriend her birthday present. Thanks.

Still have a phantom and resell spot up for grabs for Time and Eternity. 

Would anyone also be interested in blank accounts with PSN credit already pre loaded on them? Good for if you need hosting. Would let a $40 blank account go for $35 or a $60 blank account for $53. Please P.M if interested. 

feedback

1+ to user: Apollyon - I sold Him 400 Days DLC (Resell)

1+ to user: Marauder7 - I bought SR3 Season Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back