CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Karla']I like to see this post, never had problems with ipacman[/QUOTE]

His ban was from him selling other accounts he didn't own on a different gameshare site, and I personally saw it as did meek (although he's no longer a member here he PMd me on the other and pointed out he noticed it also)

[quote name='kerouac kid']This is the final update on what happened to the sniped accounts that I own. Below is all of the information that I have. It is incomplete, but I believe it is all the information I will ever have.

Spec Ops Account

Host:Sigmablast

Resell 1: bill123 : snakemaster2389 : Azazael13

Resell 2: ipacman : xzmrhitdahoezx : Turkfebruary : kerouac kid

Transformers: The Fall of Cybertron

Host: Sigmablast

Resell 1: Raiten

Resell 2: Maurader7 : Turkfebruary : kerouac kid

The Spec Ops account was first eligible to be reset around 1/23/2013. This had to be done before any slots could have been sold because Azazael & I occupied those slots.

On 01/23/2013 ipacman sold a resell slot to Breakfuss. Also, on 01/23/2013 bunk22 sold a resell slot on QJ to whitnom4. ipacman has been confirmed by Meek (QJ mod that is the same banned Meek from CAG) to be bunk22. Meek provided the link that supports the trade that bunk22 made on QJ.

Breakfuss sold his slot to AKbeast on 02/18/2013. The password to the Spec Ops account was changed on this date as well. This has been confirmed by Sigmablast via email notification from Qriocity. AKbeast never activated his slot. So whoever changed the password more than likely took the spot. Sigmablast had all of the resells (Azazael, Akbeast & myself) to activate and deactivate our systems. He was able to confirm via Qriocity that none of our systems were occupying the slots.

The Transformers FOC account password was also changed during this same time frame. When Breakfuss posted the Spec account had been snipe, I checked all of my accounts. The passwords on both the Spec account & the TFOC account had been changed. I posted on the thread my Spec account information & Breakfuss confirmed it was the same account. I last logged into my accounts on February 16, 2013. Everything was ok. However, I did not start Spec Ops. I only signed into the account.

I contacted the person that sold me the accounts and the host of the Spec account (at this time I did not know Sigmablast hosted the TFOC account). When Sigmablast responded via pm he informed me the Spec account password had been changed back to the original. I checked and he was correct. I tried to start the game & I received an error code. I unintentionally screwed up my phantom at this point. (Azazael & I were turned into phantoms when the account was reset.)
At this time, I also tried to sign into my TFOC account and the original password worked again.

The eligibility for the TFOC account to be reset was to be sometime around 02/22/2013. I thought the account may have been reset. However, the function appeared on 03/03/2013. I was able to change the account information in time to avoid the account being reset.

Please be very clear about this next point. It is very important.

IPACMAN/BUNK22 never had access to the TFOC account. Whoever changed the password on the Spec Account & sniped Akbeast's slot also changed the password on the TFOC account. Their intention was to snipe this account as well, but thanks to Breakfuss alerting the thread this was adverted. However, the intention was the same.

Anyone can see the correlation between the two incidents:

Both passwords were changed during the same time frame, both passwords were changed backed to the original passwords within minutes of one another & both account passwords were not tampered with on 02/16/2013. These actions are not coincidental.

Ipac stated he came across the Spec account in a trade. He could not provide any documentation to support his claim. He stated deleted the information from his email. Therefore, he refunded the 3 resells involved. He took responsibility and made restitution.

Ipac did not have any access to the TFOC account. Therefore, I believe there were two people involved. Ipac for resetting the account is easily provable. However, someone came along at the right time and sniped AKbeast. During this time the passwords were changed on both accounts. Ipac did not have access to the TFOC account. The fashion in which both accounts were taken & then returned via a change to the original password is not coincidence.

There were 3 people with access to both accounts:

Turkfebruary, Sigmablast and Kerouac Kid

Make of this what you will, but it is everything I know.

I have been communicating with a few CAGs throughout this entire ordeal. I would like to thank all of you that helped me. Your efforts have been greatly appreciated. You know who you are.[/QUOTE]

Here you go Karla.

@Everyone else: To show I have nothing to hide, I left my name in the post.

@Matsui: No games with Sniper in the title in the store.

@Bill: Thanks man, I appreciate the loan!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TurkFebruary']Here you go Karla.

@Everyone else: To show I have nothing to hide, I left my name in the post.

@Matsui: No games with Sniper in the title in the store.

@Everyone again: So... anyone float me a $10 loan til Thursday night?[/QUOTE]

I got ya turk. shoot me a PM.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Anyone wanna make a Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear group? lol. its 20 bucks[/QUOTE]

if you guys make a group i´d like a resel for this game

Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear($20)
resales
1.p3e1ra
-----
phantoms

nope no Sniper 2 on psn. maybe on eu psn tomorrow, who knows. Im leaving that Heavy Fire group, game looks horrible lol

[quote name='Graff^']DarkStalkers Resurrection

$5
Raiders4Life (paid)
2. Graff^ (Host)
--------------
$2.5
1. galvatron2k1 (awaiting payment)
2. OlDirtyBastard (Paid)

I'm in for the last slot. Who's hosting?

EDIT: Looks like it's me. Getting the account set up and PMing payment info. All parties present except Galvatron2k1 at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, just got in. Payment sent.

is metal gear revengeance out on store yet?

[quote name='justan00b']anyone selling tomb raider? if not would anyone be interested in a group?[/QUOTE]

in

[quote name='notalunchbox']Selling three accounts all for a whopping 10$ each

Assassins Creed 3
Borderlands 2
One Piece

pm me if interested.[/QUOTE]

sent you a pm.

To those looking for Tomb Raider: I will be timesharing my copy after I complete the game. Should be another week or so before I can start, and then dcel is the first in line. PM me if you want to be next after him, or for anything in my sig.

MGR Revengance (2)
$20
1. Raiborg
2. cwinters
--------------
$10
1. galvatron2k1
2. gez

Ah, what the hell? Impulse buy!
I'll host. I'll pm you guys in a few minutes with the info.

Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear - $3.50 (non-sellable)
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy $2.50 (non-sellable)
The Adventures of TinTin: The Game $4.50 (non-sellable)
DMC Virgil's Downfall DLC $1.50 (non-sellable)

[quote name='Graff^']DarkStalkers Resurrection

$5
Raiders4Life
2. Graff^ (Host)
--------------
$2.5
1. galvatron2k1
2. OlDirtyBastard

[/QUOTE]

This group is now complete.

[quote name='Raiborg']MGR Revengance (2)
$20
1. Raiborg
2. cwinters
--------------
$10
1. galvatron2k1
2. gez

I'll host. I'll pm you guys in a few minutes with the info.[/QUOTE]

Mmmhmmmm sorry guys but I'm gonna drop this group. My mom surprised me with a copy :D

[quote name='Raiborg']MGR Revengance (2)
$20
1. Raiborg (host)
--------------
$10
1. galvatron2k1
2. gez

I'll host. I'll pm you guys in a few minutes with the info.[/QUOTE]

I guess we still need 1. Hopefully we can get this filled.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I just got an email from PSN saying GoW is available now...

Why do they do this if it isn't in the store???[/QUOTE]

they tryin to sucker u in for that god of war ps3 bundle yo

[quote name='notalunchbox']Selling three accounts all for a whopping 10$ each

Assassins Creed 3 SOLD
Borderlands 2
One Piece

pm me if interested.[/QUOTE]

updated list.

I think all groups have been updated as of 11:15 pm EST 3/12/13

Army of Two : The Devil's Cartel 3/26/13 Release Date
Resell ($15.00) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($12.50) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
1. Josh1Billion
Phantom ($10.00)
1. doc_j88 (Paid)

Dragons Dogma : Dark Arisen
Resell ($10.00) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($8.33)
1. iwarboY
2. iwarboY (friend)
Phantom ($6.67)

Tiger Woods 2014 3/26/13 Release Date
1. boosted02gt
1. MiaFLSurf
Phantom ($10.00)
1. pbnate88

NORMAL STYLE GROUPS

Dead Space 3 Awakened DLC ($10.00) 3/12/13 Release Date
Resell ($3.33)

Needs 1 more resell, Released today.

1. boosted02gt (Host)
Phantom ($1.67)
1. Reo 15x (Paid)
2. Crazy Bee (Paid)

Dishonored DLC [Other side of the coin ($??) and Dunwall city trials ($4.99)]
Resell ($??)
1. boosted02gt
2. PancakesAreLove
Phantoms ($??)
1. boosted02gt (friend)

The Walking Dead Survival Instincts Group B 3/19/13 Release Date

Needs 1 more phantom

Resell ($16.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. DiZeo
Phantom ($8.33)
1. mauaus

Outstanding and Upcoming Normal Groups
Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass FILLED
Resell ($10)
1. Boosted02gt
Resell with no access until all DLC is available ($8.00)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom with immediate access ($7.00)
1. da1nonliiny (Paid)
Phantom after all DLC is available ($5.00)
1. SEAL62505 (Paid)

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel 3/26/13 FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Snakemaster
2. WV Matsui

Bioshock Infinite (includes Bioshock 1) 3/26/13 FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. foxx
Phantom ($10.00)
1. newtype06
2. fmills15

God of War Ascension Group A - Pending Digital Release 3/12/13 FILLED
Resell ($27.50)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable Phantom ($12.50)
1. iwarboY (Paid/REFUNDED)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. cereal_killerxx (Paid/REFUNDED)
2. likeme

Tiger Woods '14 3/26/13 FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. WV Matsui
2. MiaFLSurf
Special Resell Phantom Groups
Bioshock Infinite (includes Bioshock 1) 3/26/13 Release Date FILLED
1. boosted02gt
1. Crashien0
2. Mageshadow (Paid)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. ayevenom
2. snakemaster2389

God of War Ascension Group B - Pending Digital Release 3/12/13 FILLED
Resell ($15.00) - Access in 6 months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/phantom ($12.50) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
1. teh reaper (PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)
2. ChristDeBurg (PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)
Phantom ($10.00)
3. teh reaper (PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)
4. teh reaper(PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - Pending Digital Release ($40.00) 3/12/13 Release Date FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($6.67)
1. snakemaster2389 (PM's Sent/Waiting for Game to be Confirmed)
2. Snow Vixen (Paid/REFUNDED)
3. WV Matsui(PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)

The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts Group A FILLED 3/19/13
Resell ($22.92)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable Phantom ($10.42)
1. iwarboY (Paid)
Phantom ($8.33)
1. WV Matsui (PM's sent)
2. StrangeinStereo (Paid)

The Walking Dead : Survival Instincts Group C FILLED 3/19/13
Resell ($12.50) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($10.42) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
1. Mageshadow (Paid)
2. Snakemaster2389
Phantom ($8.33)
1. doc_j88 (Paid)
2. Sharp Katana

[quote name='Frakistan']Anybody selling or Phantoming DA origins DLC?[/QUOTE]
I could sell you a phantom of an account with Golems of Amgarrak, Leliani's Song and Witchunt. Theres also DLC of other games and some Welcome Back games on the account

I would like to send a BIG THANK YOU to my Dead Space 3 DLC group. This group was Bill123 (resell), darken (phantom), and iwarboY (phantom). This was the premiere Dead Space 3 DLC Group. We purchased all of the available DLC currently. The Tao Volantis pack, bot personality pack, bot accelerator pack, and Awakened DLC. As a special Thank you to the group I purchased the Slim Jim Weapons for the group. Then darken just PM'd me and asked if he could pay for the Enervator and EG-900 SMG for the betterment of the group. I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone involved. :applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='boosted02gt']I would like to send a BIG THANK YOU to my Dead Space 3 DLC group. This group was Bill123 (resell), darken (phantom), and iwarboY (phantom). This was the premiere Dead Space 3 DLC Group. We purchased all of the available DLC currently. The Tao Volantis pack, bot personality pack, bot accelerator pack, and Awakened DLC. As a special Thank you to the group I purchased the Slim Jim Weapons for the group. Then darken just PM'd me and asked if he could pay for the Enervator and EG-900 SMG for the betterment of the group. I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone involved. :applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

yep, thank you guys for the extra stuff, they'll be put to use on my hardcore run. big ups to to guys. thanks boosted for hosting also.

Anyone need/want a MLB 13 The Show resell slot? I have one for sale, asking $20 PayPal OBO.

I lack the space to download it with all the other games coming out this month. Please send me a PM if interested. Thanks!

You will need the space for the installation. Basically if it is 10gb then you need 20gb free. The first 10gb is for the download file, the second 10gb is for the install itself. Once installed it would auto delete the 10gb download file. Meaning it will once again only take up 10gb of space.

Resellable slots for sale:
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $11
From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8 :hot:
Darksiders $4
Red Faction Guerrilla $3
Battlefield 1943 $1

Open to offers.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']didn't especially love the 1st one that much...[/QUOTE]

Me neither but I thought it had potential

Is/Was Battlefield 3 Premium available for GS? I thought I saw it on here a while ago but I stopped playing it by then, now that i'm back on it i'd be interested to buy a share

Grouphas been completed. Thanks gentlemen.

Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC

1. SteamboatOp
2. KuHLiiDE
1. TheCro (installed)
2. CrazyBee (installed)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phantoms have installed and sellables have been sent the account info. Group is complete. Thanks guys.

Dead Space 3 "Awakened" DLC
1. JPolus
1. PurplePanda
1. snakemaster2389 (installed)
2. Teh Reaper (installed)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent:
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/rental
- LittleBigPlanet Karting - sellable/phantom/rental
- Papo & Yo - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental only

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

[quote name='justan00b']ok lets do this.

Tomb Raider
Resell ($20.00)
1. galindo62
2. justan00b
Phantom ($10.00)
1. boosted02gt
[/QUOTE]

This doesn't even make sense for me to do considering that I have 4 resell shares coming in 6 months from now but my best friend called and asked if I could get him a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back