CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
georgeapie1=fournier420, different PP name but same city and state, Fredericton New Brunswick. Getting tired of all these scammers or suspect noobs!

How do I fwd PMs now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, probably should've posted more info.

Looking for TMNT - Reshelled.

Willing to pay a few bucks or share something on my list. I haven't bought a ton, here are the games on my d/l list:

Calling All Cars

Castle Crashers

Castlevania Chronicles (PSOne)

Dead Nation

Double Dragon Neon

Final Fantasy V (PSOne)

InFamous

InFamous – Festival of Blood

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition

Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1 & 2

Rag Doll Kung Fu

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game

Sega Genesis Bundle (Golden Axe, Sonic, Sonic 2, Streets of Rage II, Altered Beast, Comix Zone).

Shank 2

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

The Simpsons Arcade Game

TV Show King

Um Jammer Lammy (PSOne)

Zombie Apocalypse

Please PM if interested.

Thanks,
you willing to do a time share for penny arcade ep 2? only need 2-3 days, can't find anyone else that has that game

i mean, isn't this just an easy way to figure out who scammers are - whenever phantoms are done downloading, resells change password.host also makes the account an actual gmail account so that passwords can be recovered

this way if one resell screws the other over it's clear who it was

you willing to do a time share for penny arcade ep 2? only need 2-3 days, can't find anyone else that has that game
Sure, I have no problem with that. I like the P-A comic and enjoyed those two games. It's a shame things fell thru and they never got a chance to finish 3-4 on the PSN. I snagged both games just before they pulled them when they went on sale for like $5 for the pair.

EDIT: Forgot to add GoW: Chains of Olympus and GoW: Ghost of Sparta to my PSN list.

Here's the thing, it's not a physical code. It's a japanese promotion link through which I get a more than 60% discount on wallet funding via Paypal (promotion). I don't know if people would be interested but i'm definitely up for giving some VERY discounted accounts to feedbacked users. The accounts don't come with any billing information whatsoever.
*sigh*

at least make it SOUND believable

+1 for Mirmo for buying a phantom slot for T&E

+1 for WonkyToad for buying a phantom slot for T&E

Time and Eternity (13.5GB/$50)

Resell (16.66) ($13.66)

1). KuHLiiDE

Phantom ($8.34) (6.83)

1. Mirmo

2. WonkyToad

JUst need to sell the last resell. Putting discounts on them. 

Also selling an account with TLoU season pass already bought. Decided to join up with a friend.

TLoU Season Pass - $8

Resell:

Please, I just need these games off my chest already lol    :joystick:

Also selling $20 psn codes for $16 for a limited time. P.M me    Just sold my last batch for the day.

For those that managed it, how long is the injustice plat? Just started it and seems like a long grind for some trophies.
around 60-70 hours from what i remember. also can't boost the online in fighting games until the community is dead, and for injustice they're not even close.

from guide

Approximate amount of time to
platinum.png
:
50-80+

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/injustice-gods-among-us/195572-injustice-gods-among-us-road-map-trophy-guide.html

Anyone know if there's a board like this for 360 sharing? I want to sell the licenses on my account (like 3 grand worth of stuff) for around $175, but don't see anywhere to do it on the xbox board

Anyone know if there's a board like this for 360 sharing? I want to sell the licenses on my account (like 3 grand worth of stuff) for around $175, but don't see anywhere to do it on the xbox board
That is because you have to sell your actual account. Not as easy as this where you make a dummy account, buy game, etc etc.

That is because you have to sell your actual account. Not as easy as this where you make a dummy account, buy game, etc etc.
You can just sell the license transfer. No risk because the account is attached to a hotmail account that I have the security answer to if the buyer changes the pass on me.

I don't know of one, I know some license transfer takes place in the XBLA area of the Trading thread, but not to that degree.

FYI, feedback is caught up.

i bought/traded the resell of grid 2 here

mail is: [email protected]

the password is changed, so can the other resell/host contact me and let me know the new one

so, the last update

as it seems, my slot was sniped the moment i have deactivated it

the responsible is former member of CAG - Zaspera

his e-mail is [email protected] (paid him with Amazon Gift Card)

couldn't track down any other members of the gamesharing group, except EstonianBeast

according to EstonianBeast, the group "is formed at GTZ or something"

also, EstonianBeast said to me - "if i was the other resell i would have lost the slot if i deactivated" and "I've got a phantom"

i can't and won't give him bad feedback, but you decide if there is something fishy here or not

be extremely cautious who you deal with, i learned that the hardest way possible

It's so bizarre how Zasperia did us. I've been buying/sharing/selling gameshares with him all year long on here and on GameTZ, and never had a problem. Now he's banned from both places pretty much. 

Didn't see it coming 

It's so bizarre how Zasperia did us. I've been buying/sharing/selling gameshares with him all year long on here and on GameTZ, and never had a problem. Now he's banned from both places pretty much.

Didn't see it coming
I still have a resell from him for Fuse need to check to make sure it is still a resell and not a phantom. My thought is maybe just maybe something bad happened to him like he is in jail or got hurt. Has anyone confirmed he is a thief?

I still have a resell from him for Fuse need to check to make sure it is still a resell and not a phantom. My thought is maybe just maybe something bad happened to him like he is in jail or got hurt. Has anyone confirmed he is a thief?
There have been multiple problems with accounts that he sold as well as a documented thievery from many people over on GTZ. It is pretty safe to say Yes on that front.

Sure, I have no problem with that. I like the P-A comic and enjoyed those two games. It's a shame things fell thru and they never got a chance to finish 3-4 on the PSN. I snagged both games just before they pulled them when they went on sale for like $5 for the pair.
The system requirements for Episodes 3 & 4 on PC are very low and they have been pretty cheap on Steam sales here and there. In fact, a whole bunch of free copies of Episode 3 were given away by PA just before Episode 4 came out.

Watch out for barnabyjones. Please take back my positive feedback of him and I'll know if he contacts me back soon or not if he is an outright scammer.

He sold me 2 accounts, which I was supposed to be able to log in on at any time to download new content and use the available credit on one. One was his main and another was an EU+. Tonight I wasn't able to log in to either and as I went to go send him a PM I noticed he is on "Trading Time-out" right now. It looks like he deleted me from his friends list as well. I'm guessing he's going to try to sell the accounts again so be careful.

They weren't cheap, although it included (what I thought was) a lot of content. Fortunately, I've already downloaded a lot of it but now the EU+ isn't going to renew, I didn't get to use the credit that I was supposed to be able to use, and I now have a phantom on all of it.

He's gotten 2 negative feedbacks recently, after I already had bought the accounts.

Oh fck almost fall for that shit too. I was trying to buy £22 PSN for $25 Amazon, too good to be true. Im glad havent sent him the codes yet, this thread deserves a Golden bat award for slapping these bitches scammies.

Anyone interested in splitting the full Capcom Arcade Cabinet bundle on PSN?  It's $29.99 and includes all the DLC.

Would be $10 for each resell and $5 for each phantom.

Personally. I've already decided to only game share with those in the library or my long term share groups or people that have been here long enough.

Sorry for the new guys. But I'll let others be the guinea pigs. The punt of times the same people come on here with multiple accounts after being banned and the scams and fraud is too much.

I'd rather pay a few extra dollars and work with known members than save some cash to be effed in the asshole.

Personally. I've already decided to only game share with those in the library or my long term share groups or people that have been here long enough.

Sorry for the new guys. But I'll let others be the guinea pigs. The punt of times the same people come on here with multiple accounts after being banned and the scams and fraud is too much.

I'd rather pay a few extra dollars and work with known members than save some cash to be effed in the asshole.
Trust me, there are a bunch of oldies that are up to no good. Some who you would take to your family BBQ but would promptly get behind you, push you down the stairs and run off with your wallet, all the while laughing.

Watch out for barnabyjones. Please take back my positive feedback of him and I'll know if he contacts me back soon or not if he is an outright scammer.

He sold me 2 accounts, which I was supposed to be able to log in on at any time to download new content and use the available credit on one. One was his main and another was an EU+. Tonight I wasn't able to log in to either and as I went to go send him a PM I noticed he is on "Trading Time-out" right now. It looks like he deleted me from his friends list as well. I'm guessing he's going to try to sell the accounts again so be careful.

They weren't cheap, although it included (what I thought was) a lot of content. Fortunately, I've already downloaded a lot of it but now the EU+ isn't going to renew, I didn't get to use the credit that I was supposed to be able to use, and I now have a phantom on all of it.

He's gotten 2 negative feedbacks recently, after I already had bought the accounts.

shamefully im a victim and i kicked myself when i realized after sending him the gift card that he joined last month. oh well live and learn.

This influx of scammers has picked up over the past 2 months. Theres been a lot of this going on psn too with randoms messaging to sell gameshare accounts.

I wonder if just gamesharing in general has become more well known recently and hence the scammers looking for a quick dollar or two.

can you believe im still playing last of us campaign since it launched day 1 :joystick:
Don't feel bad I am too :) Though I am pretty sure I am close to the end.

More scammers now because it is summer imo. All those damn kids with nothing but time, and they look sooooooooooo cool to their friends and so attractive to the cheerleaders when they brag about how they stole some games.

Would anyone be interested in the sly collection and the ratchet and clank HD collection? Or does anyone have slots that they are willing to sell?

I would gladly pay face value for a slot.

Do PS+ 1 month cards actually expire? I have one sitting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back