CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question:

I've never played bioshock. Neither the first or second! Do I have to play them to understand infinite? Or is it a totally different story?

[quote name='GogetaSS4']How much for either slot?[/QUOTE]

Yeah what Clone said. 10 per sellable, 5 per phantom. lol it's a mystery at this point who wants what though...

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Another question:

I've never played bioshock. Neither the first or second! Do I have to play them to understand infinite? Or is it a totally different story?[/QUOTE]

The stories do not interconnect that much so you would be fine playing the new one and not the others.

I did the same thing I never liked the first 2 Bioshock games but what I played of Infonite on my PC it is really good.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Yeah what Clone said. 10 per sellable, 5 per phantom. lol it's a mystery at this point who wants what though...[/QUOTE]

I see I watched some gameplay vids, I'm a huge persona fan but I hate fighting games. :(

anybody seen booster?:????? i want to play me some bioshock lol come on i need my info lol been waiting all morning for it hahahah

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Another question:

I've never played bioshock. Neither the first or second! Do I have to play them to understand infinite? Or is it a totally different story?[/QUOTE]

honestly, i'd at least play the 1st bioshock. by the time you're done the resells will prob be discounted. heck you'll most likely want to play bio2. you're missing out!

Kingdoms Of Amular + DLC ( $29.99 + $19.99 )
Resells - $16.66
1. Mageshadow
2. StrangeInStereo (paid)
Phantoms - $8.33
1. Ravenbear (paid & info sent)
2. Evoked (paid & info sent)

Phantom slots turned out to be $5.56 after StrangeInStereo putt down a $20 PSN card and asked me to evenly distribute the remainder + I refunded the phantoms 1/6 of the $10 me and Strange will get back in April.

Last edited by a moderator:
BioShock Infinite - $60
Account funding and/or host - SteamboatOp
Sellable - $20
1.Fastlyfe
Phantom - $10
1. ChristDeBurg

Count me in

Payment info has been sent out.

BioShock Infinite - $60
Sellable - $20
1. FastLyfe (paid)
2. MageShadow (awaiting payment)
Phantom - $10
1. ChristDeBurg (paid)
2. Bigwig_rah (paid)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game has been purchased, phantoms are downloading.

BioShock Infinite - $60
Sellables - $20
1. Foxx (paid)
2. clonesniper666 (paid)
Phantoms - $10
1. Souljah (downloading)
2. Souljah (downloading)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/rental
- LittleBigPlanet Karting - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental only

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Group needs one more member to occupy either a sellable or phantom slot and we'll be good to go.

BioShock Infinite - $60
Sellable - $20
1. FastLyfe
Phantom - $10
1. ChristDeBurg

Spot reserved for Bigwig_rah.

Add yourselves if interested.[/QUOTE]

Does this include Bioshock 1 Mage, and if so how big are the combined files?

[quote name='fmz65']Does this include Bioshock 1 Mage, and if so how big are the combined files?[/QUOTE]

Yes they do include 1

Bioshock 1 - 11.3 gb
Infinite - 6.4 gb

[quote name='fmz65']Does this include Bioshock 1 Mage, and if so how big are the combined files?[/QUOTE]
yes it comes with 1.

bioshock 1 about 11.3 GB
Bio in about 6.4GB

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Group needs one more member to occupy either a sellable or phantom slot and we'll be good to go.

BioShock Infinite - $60
Sellable - $20
1. FastLyfe
2. fmz65
Phantom - $10
1. ChristDeBurg

Spot reserved for Bigwig_rah.

Add yourselves if interested.

[/QUOTE]

I'm in for a resell

[quote name='rpg']yes it comes with 1.

bioshock 1 about 11.3 GB
Bio in about 6.4GB[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that both the original BioShock and the exclusive theme were only included in the pre-order. I hosted an additional group today and only BioShock Infinite appeared under the "Media" tab in Qrio, whereas in my pre-order group all 3 pieces of content were displayed.

@fmz65 - would you still be interested if the original BioShock was not included in the package? If so then we can get this group under way and I can send out payment info.

Looking for a resell of Bioshock Infinite, or a cheap phantom.. but that won't happen

Also selling a resellable phantom of Tomb Raider for $12.50 ( pm'ed ashton but if he doesn't want then someone else can be lined up )

BioShock Infinite - $60
Sellable - $20
1. FastLyfe
2. Mageshadow
Phantom - $10
1. ChristDeBurg

That is, if FMZ65 is out

Need the phantoms to DL fast if possible..

[quote name='Mageshadow']BioShock Infinite - $60
Sellable - $20
1. FastLyfe
2. Mageshadow
Phantom - $10
1. ChristDeBurg

That is, if FMZ65 is out

Need the phantoms to DL fast if possible..[/QUOTE]

I'll be the last phantom then, can download right away.

For anyone purchasing Bioshock infinite AFTER the advertised pre-order including Bioshock 1 ..

Does Bioshock infinite also include Bioshock 1 if purchased today?

just an fyi, the hard copy does include Bio1 if anyone was interested. but not sure about the digital .. hm

[quote name='iwarboY']For anyone purchasing Bioshock infinite AFTER the advertised pre-order including Bioshock 1 ..

Does Bioshock infinite also include Bioshock 1 if purchased today?[/QUOTE]

No, Ive started mine and its Just Bioshock : infinite.....nothing else!

I'm looking for a phantom Bioshock Infinite as well. If you have a resell, I'd like to offer a trade of a resell of The Amazing Spiderman and the rights to my resell of Tomb Raider once I'm done with it. I only have $12 spare dollars between now and Thursday and can only afford a phantom right now.

[quote name='Brainberry']Just waiting on 4thhorseman, his communication isn't too great. I message him a couple days to see if he was going to be able to DL at midnight and havent even gotten a response as to when he was going to be able to DL even though he has logged on and seen my messages. Some people man...[/QUOTE]

He already paid right?

[quote name='gez']He already paid right?[/QUOTE]

He's should be done in a couple hours, he's just busy at work. He's paid up and should be done downloading but I need him to confirm everything went fine before I deactivate so we can DL.

[quote name='Locoxx']resells for the following looking for any reasonable offers feel free by pm
dead space 3
madden 13
the amazing spiderman
ssx
batman arkham city[/QUOTE]

bump

i'd be willing to host a bioshock infinite group, but phantoms would have to be trusted regs or noobies a deposit of $50.00/refunded once deactivated.

i'll check back later, both resells and phants available

Tiger Woods 14 - 5.8 gb

The 14 course DLC is out as well

Anyone interested in adding the masters pack? $20 extra....

Puh-lease!!!

The Masters Historic Edition Upgrade ($19.99, Season Ticket, $15.99) – Explore Augusta National’s world-class Tournament Practice Facility, tune up your short game at the stunning Par 3 course and relive history by tackling the original course layout from 1934. Plus you’ll get a Green Jacket ceremony and receive an additional 4 championship courses: Royal County Down, Royal Melbourne, Sheshan, and TPC Blue Monster at Doral!

----------

14 Course Pack ($39.99, Season Ticket, $31.99) – Add 14 of the world’s best courses in this single download! Includes Banff Springs, Bethpage Black, Celtic Manor, Colonial CC, Costa Navarino, The Els Club, PGA National, Pinehurst No. 2, Whistling Straits, Wolf Creek, Emerald Dragon (Fantasy), Greek Isles (Fantasy), Highlands (Fantasy), and The Predator (Fantasy).

The Missing Link – PS3 Add-On (now: $7.49 original price: $14.99)

Anyone willing to go half or make a group of 4??

Oh wait... Steamboat I only wanted to be in the group if it included Bioshock 1... :/

I may have a resell to sell off if that is in fact the case.

[quote name='fmz65']Oh wait... Steamboat I only wanted to be in the group if it included Bioshock 1... :/

I may have a resell to sell off if that is in fact the case.[/QUOTE]

No worries, already have a taker in MageShadow.

PM coming your way Mage.

Game has been purchased, phantoms are downloading.

BioShock Infinite
Host - SteamboatOp
Sellables
1. Foxx
2. clonesniper666
Phantoms
1. Souljah (downloading)
2. Souljah (installed)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/rental
- LittleBigPlanet Karting - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental only

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Boosted where the hell are ya mate?[/QUOTE]

Ditto.. game isn't that big.. but some people are so fracking slow at downloading and installing it bugs me to no end.

Anywho, I think he works late most of weekdays ( 7-9pm maybe? ) so I'll just wait until then..

[quote name='Brainberry']PSN store is so slowwwwwwwwwwwww[/QUOTE]

The store is completely down for me. I'm getting the "801710D35" error code. Some group members of mine were booted out of their BioShock Infinite download and received this error as well.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']The store is completely down for me. I'm getting the "801710D35" error code. Some group members of mine were booted out of their BioShock Infinite download and received this error as well.[/QUOTE]

It took several attempts over the past 30 min, but I was able to get in after receiving the same message

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']The store is completely down for me. I'm getting the "801710D35" error code. Some group members of mine were booted out of their BioShock Infinite download and received this error as well.[/QUOTE]

Same message for me. Can't even connect to my vita either.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Gez and Brain. Just got home and game is dl/installed. Bioshock is all yours, and again, sorry for the holdup.[/QUOTE]

No problem!

I'll let Brain download first, its almost 1am here so I'm going to sleep :)

BioShock Infinite - Group M - $60
Sellable - $20
1. FastLyfe (paid)
2. MageShadow (host/paid)
Phantom - $10
1. ChristDeBurg (paid) - Info sent
2. Bigwig_rah (paid) - Info sent

Think SteamBoat messaged you folks, I will be your host.

Edit: Managed to purchase the game, info has been sent. Might have issues downloading right now, but if you're able to then awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back