CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mirmo']Selling a House of the Dead 3 share for 60 cents, since I happen to be 60 cents short of buying a vita game on sale.[/QUOTE]

lol Don't ya just love when that happens?

In all honesty, I can give you the 60 cents man, I currently have no need for any funds...

Sleeping Dogs DLC Year of the Snake
$2
1. ????
2. steamboatoperator
--------------
$1
1. thecro
2. Crazy Bee

Dead Space 3 Awakened DLC ($10.00) 3/12/13 Release Date
Resell ($3.33)
1. boosted02gt (Host)
2. ????
Phantom ($1.67)
1. Reo 15x
2. Crazy Bee

I would like to add myself to both of these if possible.

I think all groups have been updated as of 12:10 am EST 3/11/13

Army of Two : The Devil's Cartel 3/26/13 Release Date
Resell ($15.00) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($12.50) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
1. Josh1Billion
Phantom ($10.00)
1. doc_j88

Bioshock Infinite (includes Bioshock 1) 3/26/13 Release Date
1. boosted02gt
1. Crashien0
2. Mageshadow
Phantom ($10.00)

Tiger Woods 2014 3/26/13 Release Date
1. boosted02gt
1. MiaFLSurf
Phantom ($10.00)
1. pbnate88

Tomb Raider Group D - FILLED
Host ($15.00) - access in 6 months
1. boosted02gt
Resell/Phantom ($12.50)
1. Mageshadow (Paid)
2. MyCatEdwin (Paid)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. ayevenom (Paid/Info Sent)
2. wjgillespie602 (Paid/Info Sent)

NORMAL STYLE GROUPS

Dead Space 3 Awakened DLC ($10.00) 3/12/13 Release Date
Resell ($3.33)

Needs 1 more resell, Releases tomorrow.

1. boosted02gt (Host)
Phantom ($1.67)
1. Reo 15x (PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)
2. Crazy Bee (Paid)

Dishonored DLC [Other side of the coin ($??) and Dunwall city trials ($4.99)]
Resell ($??)
1. boosted02gt
2. PancakesAreLove
Phantoms ($??)
1. boosted02gt (friend)

The Walking Dead Survival Instincts Group B 3/19/13 Release Date

Needs 1 more phantom

Resell ($16.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. DiZeo
Phantom ($8.33)
1. mauaus

Outstanding and Upcoming Groups

Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass FILLED
Resell ($10)
1. Boosted02gt
Resell with no access until all DLC is available ($8.00)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom with immediate access ($7.00)
1. da1nonliiny (Paid)
Phantom after all DLC is available ($5.00)
1. SEAL62505 (Paid)

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel 3/26/13 FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Snakemaster
2. WV Matsui

Bioshock Infinite 3/26/13 FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. foxx
Phantom ($10.00)
1. newtype06
2. fmills15

God of War Ascension Group A - Pending Digital Release 3/12/13 FILLED
Resell ($27.50)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable Phantom ($12.50)
1. iwarboY (Paid)
Phantom ($10.00)
1. cereal_killerxx (Paid)
2. likeme (PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)

God of War Ascension Group B - Pending Digital Release 3/12/13 FILLED
Resell ($15.00) - Access in 6 months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/phantom ($12.50) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
1. teh reaper (PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)
2. ChristDeBurg (PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)
Phantom ($10.00)
3. teh reaper (PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)
4. teh reaper(PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - Pending Digital Release ($40.00) 3/12/13 Release Date FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($6.67)
1. snakemaster2389 (PM's Sent/Waiting for Game to be Confirmed)
2. Snow Vixen (PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)
3. WV Matsui(PM's Sent/Awaiting Payment)

The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts Group A FILLED 3/19/13
Resell ($22.92)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable Phantom ($10.42)
1. iwarboY (Paid)
Phantom ($8.33)
1. WV Matsui (PM's sent)
2. StrangeinStereo (Paid)

The Walking Dead : Survival Instincts Group C FILLED 3/19/13
Resell ($12.50) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($10.42) (Resellable during the first 6 months)
1. Mageshadow
2. Snakemaster2389
Phantom ($8.33)
1. doc_j88
2. Sharp Katana

Tiger Woods '14 3/26/13 FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. WV Matsui
2. MiaFLSurf

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol Don't ya just love when that happens?

In all honesty, I can give you the 60 cents man, I currently have no need for any funds...[/QUOTE]
Yeah it happens quite often. Thanks for the help man.

[quote name='plvl']can someone invite me tto the gs library?[/QUOTE]
I tried getting into the library a couple weeks back and was told you've gotta be around ( in this specific thread/community NOT at CAG ) for at least 6 months or so before you're allowed in. Just giving you a heads up

[quote name='Teh Reaper']shit my 500gbs hdd is getting almost full i should of gotten a 1tb :(. I'm gonna have to erase some phantoms soon :( damn it decisions decisions.[/QUOTE]
I feel the same way.. I've been installing games like crazy and I'm closing in on filling my 500gb. I could of picked up a 1TB drive for $20 more.. but chose to go with a 500 because I thought that'd be plenty..

Need one more sellable slot filled to finish this group off.

Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC
March 12th - $7
Sellable - $2.33
1. SteamboatOp(host)
Phantom - $1.17
1. TheCro
2. CrazyBee (paid)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group is paid in full. Keep an eye out for account info tomorrow.

Dead Space 3 "Awakened" DLC
Host - SteamboatOp
1. JPolus (paid)
1. PurplePanda (paid)
1. snakemaster2389 (paid)
2. Teh Reaper (paid)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent:
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC 3/12 - phantom/rental
- LittleBigPlanet Karting - sellable/phantom/rental
- Papo & Yo - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental only

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

Guys, have a small question, if I'm going to be using up a resell slot, can I d/l and install the game and then later on deactivate, let a phantom install, and after that's done, deactivate again, and then re-activate the resell-slot again?
Also, how would this affect -> if the game also had an online pass?

Does nobody have any cheap PSN games (or anything for that matter) to sell anymore? Haven't seen any for a few days. PM me if you've got something for a few dollars.

EDIT: Longshot but does anyone have Dues Ex: Human Revolution?

[quote name='ashtonreeves']SELLING:
Crysis 1
(Resell) - $3.00
Crysis 2 (Resell) - $5.00
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
(Resell) - $2.50

* buy
Crysis 1 & GTA for - $5.00
buy Crysis 2 & GTA for - $7.00
* buy Crysis 1 & 2 for - $7.00

* buy all (3) games for - $8.50

[/QUOTE]

anyone creating a "Tomb Raider" group?? please put me in for a resell-phantom ($12.50).

thanks!!

* i don't mind buying a resellable phantom slot from anyone who completed the game. so PM me if you want to sell...

Still no internet god damn it this is sooo frustrating ! Hoping to god its some time this week - I got annoyed when my broadband used to drop out for 5 minutes, its been 10 days now !!

@ako127 your credentials are sound and you make up the last spot.

@clone, ME3 DLC group is now filled again, ako127 is taking the other resell.

@boosted, been keeping track of the thread as best I can and I see your method of the 6 month resell/phantom slots are a hit, good work on that front. One thing I have to ask though is that I notice you occupy the only perma resell spots in all cases. In 6 months you will own both resells. If you do this with every group going forward, your gonna practically own the vast majority of resells. Nothing wrong with that at all but what happens if say you are for some reason otherwise permanently engaged and cant return ? You take the lions share of the market with you.

There's nothing wrong with your model at all I want to point out. Im just a little concerned that in a years time, everyone is going to have to come to you more or less for a resell. Unless you have some kind of plan to distribute the '2nd' resell for a cheaper price or something ?

[quote name='smartbombUK']

@boosted, been keeping track of the thread as best I can and I see your method of the 6 month resell/phantom slots are a hit, good work on that front. One thing I have to ask though is that I notice you occupy the only perma resell spots in all cases. In 6 months you will own both resells. If you do this with every group going forward, your gonna practically own the vast majority of resells. Nothing wrong with that at all but what happens if say you are for some reason otherwise permanently engaged and cant return ? You take the lions share of the market with you.

There's nothing wrong with your model at all I want to point out. Im just a little concerned that in a years time, everyone is going to have to come to you more or less for a resell. Unless you have some kind of plan to distribute the '2nd' resell for a cheaper price or something ?[/QUOTE]

I'm also interested to know about how is this going to play? I don't mind waiting to buy a resell slot from boosted in 6 months (if I can't find a resell slot). but don't want to wait 6 months to play every game...

Well, there is actually a good reason I invented the whole "resell-phantom" thing. It wasn't merely to corner the market, or make a few extra bucks, but to actually limit the BS we have been seeing from some of these resells (after it passes hands a few times). I stopped offering the second resell slot a while back, thou there are some very limited exceptions.

My hope is that thou there will be less resell slots being passed around, the constant flood of new phantoms plus the timesharing will hopefully balance things out.

With that said, we have a bunch of hosts. We will lose out if any of the bigger names disappear, but it's the same possibility we had of resells squatting on the slots. As always, we will adopt.

[quote name='smartbombUK']

There's nothing wrong with your model at all I want to point out. Im just a little concerned that in a years time, everyone is going to have to come to you more or less for a resell. Unless you have some kind of plan to distribute the '2nd' resell for a cheaper price or something ?[/QUOTE]

This is a great point that you bring up and one that I have thought about. The answer is Yes I would be basically cornering the market on this but as you can see with other games that I am doing this with I have normal groups available as well. I want to be able to offer every game that comes out in a normal group first and the modified groups second. This is mostly because I don't want to wait 6 month to play every game. I am a gamer like everyone else here. I want to play first but help out as well.

As an example. I put together 2 initial Tomb Raider groups. ShoackandAww bought one account completely so he has an additional resell spot that is out on the market. I bought 2 slots of the other group and phantomed the account for 3 people total. Then I have now done hosting for one basic group that involved lustyhitter and akbeast as resellers. Finally I have 2 special groups that involved teh reaper and tokyostomp on one and Meagshadow and MyCatEdwin on the other.

Now I might not sell my personal slots from the initial offering but within the next 6 months there will be slots out there from lustyhitter, akbeast, teh reaper, tokyostomp, mageshadow, and MyCatEdwin. Then after the 6 month period I will offer back my additional 4 shares as either resellable phantoms again, normal phantoms, or resell. But clearly I don't need 6 shares of the game.

In my opinion I think that by offering a resellable phantom this is actually increasing the market. The reason being is that the share price is cheaper (More people can afford to play more games initially). Hopefully, instead of people waiting for resells to drop in price they will go for a day 1 purchase because it is only $12.50 and they can get their money back after a week or whenever they are done. Secondly, the buying/selling process I am using cuts down on sniping of account to virtually 0%. Lastly since I have no way of contacting buyers from other sites (nor do I have any interest in doing so) the shares are kept to our site alone. This should help to keep a more steady flow of games available on here.

The final thing that I will be doing (in 6 months from now) is that when shares are coming up to the point where I become owner I will be announcing it. This just means that there will be a large surge of newly available accounts every 6 months. It can create a lot of buzz when that time comes. I realize that there will be a lul for a little bit but once the initial period has passed there will be a constant stream of new(old) shares hitting the market in addition to all of the resellable phantoms that are already on the market.

On a side note I am going to try to find out who owns the shares of all the other groups I have hosted in the past. The reason for that is then I can track the shares so when the 6 month mark comes up on all of those shares then there will be additional phantoms that could go out to the market. I just want to make sure that the money from phantoming is split between myself and the current owner of the resell share.

[quote name='Mageshadow']I tried getting into the library a couple weeks back and was told you've gotta be around ( in this specific thread/community NOT at CAG ) for at least 6 months or so before you're allowed in. Just giving you a heads up

I feel the same way.. I've been installing games like crazy and I'm closing in on filling my 500gb. I could of picked up a 1TB drive for $20 more.. but chose to go with a 500 because I thought that'd be plenty..[/QUOTE]

Bah. I tried getting in the library about two months ago and never heard anything back. Most people know I get resell slots but never actually sell them, just loan them to people I trust. Thought adding them to the library would be great but oh well...

@ boosted02gt

now I understand how this is going to work! thank you very much for clearing things up. I know many people will understand how it works now :)

if you can or if you create another tomb radier group, please put me in for $12.50 Reselling Phantom.

thanks again..

[quote name='boosted02gt']This is a great point that you bring up and one that I have thought about. The answer is Yes I would be basically cornering the market on this but as you can see with other games that I am doing this with I have normal groups available as well. I want to be able to offer every game that comes out in a normal group first and the modified groups second. This is mostly because I don't want to wait 6 month to play every game. I am a gamer like everyone else here. I want to play first but help out as well.

As an example. I put together 2 initial Tomb Raider groups. ShoackandAww bought one account completely so he has an additional resell spot that is out on the market. I bought 2 slots of the other group and phantomed the account for 3 people total. Then I have now done hosting for one basic group that involved lustyhitter and akbeast as resellers. Finally I have 2 special groups that involved teh reaper and tokyostomp on one and Meagshadow and MyCatEdwin on the other.

Now I might not sell my personal slots from the initial offering but within the next 6 months there will be slots out there from lustyhitter, akbeast, teh reaper, tokyostomp, mageshadow, and MyCatEdwin. Then after the 6 month period I will offer back my additional 4 shares as either resellable phantoms again, normal phantoms, or resell. But clearly I don't need 6 shares of the game.

In my opinion I think that by offering a resellable phantom this is actually increasing the market. The reason being is that the share price is cheaper (More people can afford to play more games initially). Hopefully, instead of people waiting for resells to drop in price they will go for a day 1 purchase because it is only $12.50 and they can get their money back after a week or whenever they are done. Secondly, the buying/selling process I am using cuts down on sniping of account to virtually 0%. Lastly since I have no way of contacting buyers from other sites (nor do I have any interest in doing so) the shares are kept to our site alone. This should help to keep a more steady flow of games available on here.

The final thing that I will be doing (in 6 months from now) is that when shares are coming up to the point where I become owner I will be announcing it. This just means that there will be a large surge of newly available accounts every 6 months. It can create a lot of buzz when that time comes. I realize that there will be a lul for a little bit but once the initial period has passed there will be a constant stream of new(old) shares hitting the market in addition to all of the resellable phantoms that are already on the market.

On a side note I am going to try to find out who owns the shares of all the other groups I have hosted in the past. The reason for that is then I can track the shares so when the 6 month mark comes up on all of those shares then there will be additional phantoms that could go out to the market. I just want to make sure that the money from phantoming is split between myself and the current owner of the resell share.[/QUOTE]

Plus you own 2 shares of every game, a big market share of each, and can profit from a partial monopoly. Don't leave that part out. It's not like this is being done as charity work.

[quote name='ashtonreeves']@ boosted02gt

now I understand how this is going to work! thank you very much for clearing things up. I know many people will understand how it works now :)

if you can or if you create another tomb radier group, please put me in for $12.50 Reselling Phantom.

thanks again..
[/QUOTE]

At this point I am not going to create anymore Tomb Raider groups. There are so many slots from my dealings and there are a ton of other groups that were for formed as well. If there are too many then the price will tank as well. There needs to be a balance between the two. I would bet within a week or less there will be shares available.

Thanks boosted, I particularly like the emphasis given to keeping shares 'in house'. Like I say, there's nothing wrong with the model and I agree with Tiger, whatever way you cut this it wont cater to everyone. The only hold ups I had was it all being in your control, not for any trust issues but if your suddenly occupied indefinitely then all the people that come to you for password changes etc and looking to buy a perma resell are gonna find things tough. The only other thing I was thinking about is a perma resell. You kind of cover this by doing a normal group first to be fair, I was just thinking in terms of if I want a proper resell that wont expire so that I can sell it on whenever I want to, the market is going to consist of you and maybe a rare handful of others.

I suppose if its a big deal it will come up in future and for those after a perma resell could always start up a group of their own.

Just getting a feel for the lay of the land is all ;)

[quote name='vocab']Looking for a cheap resellable game share for Blazblue CSE for the vita.[/QUOTE]

Vita shares don't work, they're tied specifically to an account and the account is tied to a memory card.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']Vita shares don't work, they're tied specifically to an account and the account is tied to a memory card.[/QUOTE]

ah ok. Thanks.

$10 PSN code available for $10 gifted if anyone needs one; PM me right away or else I'm just gonna redeem it.
edit: Nevermind. Redeemed.

8540937526_5913f72f40_z.jpg

plus price
sale price

Shaun White Snowboarding (PS3) $13.99 $9.79
Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway (PS3) $20.99 $14.69
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3) $13.99 $9.79
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PS3) $13.99 $9.79
Michael Jackson The Experience (PS3) $13.99 $9.79
The Adventures of TinTin: The Game (PS3) $27.99 $19.60
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (PS3) $13.99 $9.79
Prince of Persia Trilogy (PS3) $27.99 $19.59
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Classic Trilogy HD (PS3) $27.99 $19.59
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (PS3) $13.99 $9.79
Tom Clancy’s EndWar (PS3) $13.99 $9.79
Just Dance 3 (PS3) $27.99 $19.59
Rayman Origins (PS3) $13.99 $9.79
Babel Rising (PS3) $6.99 $4.89
CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars (PS3) $3.49 $2.44
Mad Riders (PS3) $6.99 $4.89
Prince of Persia Classic (PS3) $6.99 $4.89
Shoot Many Robots (PS3) $6.99 $4.89
Voodoo Dice (PS3) $3.49 $2.44
I Am Alive (PS3) $10.49 $7.34
Outland (PS3) $6.99 $4.89
The Expendables 2 Videogame (PS3) $10.49 $7.34

Rayman Origins (Vita) $18.89 $13.22
Asphalt: Injection (Vita) $18.89 $13.22
Dungeon Hunter Alliance (Vita) $18.89 $13.22
Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita) $18.89 $13.22
Michael Jackson The Experience (Vita) $25.19 $17.63

Brothers in Arms D-Day (PSP) $6.99 $4.89
Michael Jackson The Experience (PSP) $13.99 $9.79
Petz Dogz Family (PSP) $20.99 $14.69
Petz Hamsterz Bunch (PSP) $20.99 $14.69
Prince of Persia Rival Swords (PSP) $6.99 $4.89
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (PSP) $13.99 $9.79
Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines (PSP) $13.99 $9.79
Driver ’76 (PSP) $13.99 $9.79
Tom Clancy’s EndWar (PSP) $6.99 $4.89
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (PSP) $13.99 $9.79
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Essentials (PSP) $6.99 $4.89

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood Old West Pack (Add-on) $6.99 $4.89
The Expendables 2 Videogame: All Characters Full Upgrade (Add-on) $2.09 $1.46
Shoot Many Robots 600,000 nuts (Add-on) $3.49 $2.44
Shoot Many Robots 1,500,000 nuts (Add-on) $6.99 $4.89

[quote name='Teh Reaper']i was just reading the GoW : Asecension forums alot of them say no to digital i really hope they are wrong lol.[/QUOTE]

They're not wrong sadly, at least not a day 1, the guy who works for the ps blog replied to someone and told them its not a day 1 digital release

From personal experience, a good portion of resellls get their password "changed" after a few months and after it switches a couple of hands, good luck with the 6 month thing.

[quote name='Karla']From personal experience, a good portion of resellls get their password "changed" after a few months and after it switches a couple of hands, good luck with the 6 month thing.[/QUOTE]

he'll have the master email account if the password is changed he can always change it back since he is the host he has everything and if they get stolen all he has to do is call sony and will deactivate ALL ps3s and hell get his account back.

There will not be stealing because the password for the account will only be given to the 6 month people when they buy the account so they can download. After that it will be changed. When they want to sell it they will PM me again and I will give them a temporary password, then change it again. Basically the password will never be active for very long which will keep it from getting stolen.

Talked with two reviewers who were given download codes for GoW, plus the article at Cinemablend (they've been right on everything else they say about the store for months) says its Day 1 Digital

http://m.cinemablend.com/games/God-War-Ascension-Slices-Dices-Tomorrow-PSN-Update-53507.html

I just sold my resell slot of Blue Toad to Scrubs. Every step of the process was smooth and easy with no problems. Both of us were online throughout the deactivation and activation steps.

Last week, I sold my resell slot of Tales of Monkey Island to maximalni. The sale went through without any problems.

Both may be new to the site but they have my approval!

Thanks!

[quote name='WhiskeyCrazy']Talked with two reviewers who were given download codes for GoW, plus the article at Cinemablend (they've been right on everything else they say about the store for months) says its Day 1 Digital

http://m.cinemablend.com/games/God-War-Ascension-Slices-Dices-Tomorrow-PSN-Update-53507.html[/QUOTE]

That article also announces Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 being a day 1 digital as well. I guess I will go ahead and send out some PM's for payment. It is a challenge because it is all speculative but seems to be true.

The Drop says no so whos right?

ok so is Ascension going to be day 1 digital also, if it is we dont get the all stars bonuses huh?

+ Rey Gutierrez on March 10th, 2013 at 8:33 pm said:
It is not a Day 1 Digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back