CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Marauder7']Was afraid of that. Waiting to receive my UE copy which should arrive at the end of the week.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how that will play out with gamesharing and such, however I'm a little LESS hopeful now....I figured the other bonuses would be tied to a character, but not the season pass...

[quote name='WhiskeyCrazy']Not sure how that will play out with gamesharing and such, however I'm a little LESS hopeful now....I figured the other bonuses would be tied to a character, but not the season pass...[/QUOTE]

Depends, on some of the season pass you had to log into the resell to download the content then you'll have access to the DLC on your main account. Waiting to hear back from Clone to see if the gameshare worked but preordered the game just in case.

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']Just activated Bioshock Infinite from Locoxx, everything went smoothly except I was just a little impatient :p. I trust this person.

Also, Infinite Digital doesn't come with Bioshock 1, huh. Not that it matters, I have it on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Bioshock 1 was available for those that preordered Infinite digitally. Those in my group were able to download it.

[quote name='Marauder7']Depends, on some of the season pass you had to log into the resell to download the content then you'll have access to the DLC on your main account. Waiting to hear back from Clone to see if the gameshare worked but preordered the game just in case.[/QUOTE]

Ok they tell you to enter it "in game", but when you do it's a PSn storefront. Going to make sure shares work first, but I think you can just input it like a normal code

Regarding the GS Library.

I am not the one that runs it, Clone is. Hopefully I am not speaking out of place by saying this but entrance to the library is granted when at least 10% of the members have said that they vouch for a member to be added. Currently there are 36 members so it takes at least 4 people saying Yes for you to get in.

Please stop posting about getting added. PM a member that you know really well and see if they will vouch for you. That would give you one person and maybe others will step up. Continually posting about getting added is not going to get you added, in fact it may turn some members off about saying for you to get added.

There are current members up for consideration at the moment and that list is always updated by clone. You may be on that list or you may not but the people cast votes for you based on merit. Just give it some time and many more members will be added but for now just be patient.

[quote name='boosted02gt']GOW Ascension never came out digitally. Sorry:cry::cry:[/QUOTE]

Well damn :( anyone have a phantom of a good game that came out recently?

Dishonored DLC [Other side of the coin ($??) and Dunwall city trials ($4.99)]

Needs 1 more phantom, releases early next month

Resell ($??)
1. boosted02gt
2. PancakesAreLove
Phantoms ($??)
1. boosted02gt (friend)
2. StrangeInStereo

Boosted, I'll take the last phantom of the Dishonored DLC. By the way the price of the other DLC will be $9.99 (and has been renamed The Knife of Dunwall, comes out in 2 weeks).

April Game Groups

Normal Style groups

Dead Island : Riptide Group A - 4/23/2013 Release - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($16.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($8.33)
1. GogetaSS4

Fuse Group A - May 30th Release Date
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. snakemaster2389

Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge Group A - 4/2/2013 Release
Resell ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt
2. GS Library ????
Phantom ($6.67)
1. ClydeSheBang
2. tehflame

Resident Evil Revelations - May 21, 2013
Resell ($16.66)
1. boosted02gt
2. GS Library ???
Phantom ($8.33)

Modified Resellable/Phantom groups

Dead Island : Riptide Group B - 4/23/2013 Release - Pending Digital Release
Host - Access in 6 Months ($12.50)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($10.42)
1. Setup
2. Mageshadow
Phantom ($8.33)

Fuse Group B - May 30th Release Date
Host - Access in 6 Months ($15.00)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($12.50)
Phantom ($10.00)

Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge Group B 4/2/2013 Release
Host - Access in 6 Months ($10.00)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($8.33)
1. Emoney244
Phantom ($6.67)

Star Trek : The Video Game Group B - 4/23/2013 Release
1. boosted02gt
1. iwarboY
2. noone13
Phantom ($10.00)

FILLED Outstanding and Upcoming Normal Groups
Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass - FILLED
Resell ($10)
1. Boosted02gt
Resell with no access until all DLC is available ($8.00)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom with immediate access ($7.00)
1. da1nonliiny (Paid)
Phantom after all DLC is available ($5.00)
1. SEAL62505 (Paid)

MERGED WITH IWARBOY Bioshock Infinite Season Pass ($20.00)
Resell ($7.50) - immediate access as the DLC comes out (that is why it is at a premium)
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboY
Phantom ($2.50) - No access until all DLC is out (that is why it's discounted)
1. daver16
2. KuHLiiDE

Deadly Premonition : Directors Cut Group A - 4/30/2013 - FILLED
Resell ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt
2. Mageshadow
Phantom ($6.67)
1. snakemaster2389
2. Tyldurden

Dishonored DLC [The knife of Dunwall ($9.99) and Dunwall city trials ($4.99)]
Resell ($5.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. PancakesAreLove
Phantoms ($2.50)
1. boosted02gt (friend)
2. StrangeinStereo

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen Group B - FILLED
Resell ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt
2. emoney244
Phantom ($6.67)
1. Mageshadow
2. evoked

Injustice : Gods among Us Group A - 4/16/2013 Release - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. pepsiguy_2
Phantom ($10.00)
1. snakemaster2389
2. bjstucker

Star Trek : The Video Game Group A - 4/23/2013 Release - FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. GogetaSS4
Phantom ($10.00)
1. snakemaster2389
2. bigwig_rah

FILLED Special Resell Phantom Groups
Dragons Dogma : Dark Arisen - FILLED
Resell ($10.00) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
1. iwarboY
2. iwarboY (friend)
Phantom ($6.67)
1. likeme
2. evoked

Injustice : Gods among Us Group B - 4/16/2013 Release - Pending Digital Release
1. boosted02gt
1. Setup
2. noone13
Phantom ($10.00)
1. whitedemon
2. thepoetvd776

EDIT : Added pepsiguy_2 to Injustice group A, moved group to FILLED list.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I can vouch for pepsiguy. I've known him for years and I've gameshared with him in the past outside of CAG. He's completely trustworthy.

[quote name='Tsel']^I can vouch for pepsiguy. I've known him for years and I've gameshared with him in the past outside of CAG. He's completely trustworthy.[/QUOTE]

Plus, he's Canadian. If a Canadian scams you that'd be the end of the world. Love them Canadian stereotypes

[quote name='boosted02gt']Regarding the GS Library.

I am not the one that runs it, Clone is. Hopefully I am not speaking out of place by saying this but entrance to the library is granted when at least 10% of the members have said that they vouch for a member to be added. Currently there are 36 members so it takes at least 4 people saying Yes for you to get in.

Please stop posting about getting added. PM a member that you know really well and see if they will vouch for you. That would give you one person and maybe others will step up. Continually posting about getting added is not going to get you added, in fact it may turn some members off about saying for you to get added.

There are current members up for consideration at the moment and that list is always updated by clone. You may be on that list or you may not but the people cast votes for you based on merit. Just give it some time and many more members will be added but for now just be patient.[/QUOTE]

This has nothing against you or anyone in the group. While I understand how you guys want to run it. But like I said before, we are not in there so we don't know what's going on. True, we should wait but the question is "how long?". I sent a requested and it has been 4-7 days, so long I don't even know myself. What I think we should do is if someone ask for an invite, put their name up and vote within the group. If he/she didn't pass reply with a yes or no instead of keeping us in the dark. At this point I don't really care being accepted or not. Just want to say what had been on my mind regarding this library. Hopefully, that's how some of us felt too. That's my 2 cents ;)

About Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge we have up until April 16th to get the game with the dlc bundle. Hopefully a resell and phantom are interested.

I will possibly merge these together if there is no other interest.

Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge Group A - Available NOW
Resell ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt
2. GS LIBRARY ????
Phantom ($6.67)
1. ClydeSheBang
2. teh flame

Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge Group B Available NOW
Host - Access in 6 Months ($10.00)
1. boosted02gt
1. Emoney244
Phantom ($6.67)
1. iqubal

Last edited by a moderator:
B00sted, Fuse is coming out May 30 not april.

Vice City Stories- $10

resales-$5
1.clone
------
phants.- $2.50
1.snakemaster2389(can switch to resale)

I got two 20 psn cards im sellin pm me!

[quote name='rpg']Defiance™ Deluxe Edition $99.99

-Get access to exclusive items such as the HYDRA rocket launcher as well as a 30-Day XP boost with the Deluxe Edition that will help you survive the massive battles that await.:lol:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...tion/cid=UP2025-BLUS30936_00-DIGITALDELUXE000[/QUOTE]

I laughed so hard at that lol. So is Defiance is shareable or not? I got a physical copy just in case. The full game is only 4.8gb but i think u need 10 gb free to install the game so its actually bigger than it looks. Vice City Stories is 3.9 gb and Liberty City Stories is 3.8 gb

[quote name='snakemaster2389']B00sted, Fuse is coming out May 30 not april.
[/QUOTE] Wrong May 28. :D

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Last call before I add it to my main:

Anyone want in on a group for the Bioshock Infinite season pass?[/QUOTE]

i know u want vice city stories doe, come join my group. Why are u buying the season pass now if theres no dlc yet announced for it yet?

I have gta3, vice city, and san andreas on my main, none of which i've completed. Not in any rush to add any more gta games. Besides, those I'd buy on my main anyways. Why not buy the pass now? We already know there will be dlc for it...

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I have gta3, vice city, and san andreas on my main, none of which i've completed. Not in any rush to add any more gta games. Besides, those I'd buy on my main anyways. Why not buy the pass now? We already know there will be dlc for it...[/QUOTE]

Just wait, im sure you will find someone to go half with u soon. Why u such in a rush bro?

[quote name='boosted02gt']I will possibly merge these together if there is no other interest.

Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge Group A - Available NOW
Resell ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($6.67)
1. ClydeSheBang
2.TehFlame

I'm in

Almost forgot: anyone have PS+ memberships to sell?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Just wait, im sure you will find someone to go half with u soon. Why u such in a rush bro?[/QUOTE]

Because I'm not buying it on a separate account until I have a taker. Not getting stuck with another unmovable account.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Heads UP: crr_119 has a NG3: Razor's Edge code for sale[/QUOTE]

I've dealt with cr_1119 before: cool guy and very reasonable. Anyone interested in that game, talk to him before you buy off the store

:bow:
1338868479399.gif

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Heads UP: crr_119 has a NG3: Razor's Edge code for sale[/QUOTE]

Any idea what the code is regarding? I know the dlc and online pass are available with store version.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']Any idea what the code is regarding? I know the dlc and online pass are available with store version.[/QUOTE]

It should come with the online pass but dlc is unlikely.

Anyway he should be selling it lower than retail value so you guys can get it for even cheaper.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']Any idea what the code is regarding? I know the dlc and online pass are available with store version.[/QUOTE]

I have sent him a message but I am waiting to hear back. If I can get it for cheaper I will lower the price for the group.

[quote name='clonesniper666']
The Walking Dead (Telltale)

$5
1. hostyl1
2. ako127
--------------
$2.50

[/QUOTE]

Do we have any others who want to phantom this? (and we'd need a host volunteer)

[quote name='rxdoga']Looking for shares of Terraria, Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance & Defiance(if shareable).[/QUOTE]

There are 2 phantom slots available in the Defiance(2) group. Waiting for Clone to confirm that the game is shareable.

Has anyone played Dungeon Defenders? It is really awesome. Would anyone be interested in all the DLC?

I am willing to take both resells

Dungeon Defenders (ALL DLC) ($16.00)
Resell ($5.28)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom

[quote name='hostyl1']Do we have any others who want to phantom this? (and we'd need a host volunteer)[/QUOTE]

I'll take one of those phantoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back