CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='smartbombUK']Balls.[/QUOTE]

Download Bruteforce Save Data my friend, it has the option to convert your save id between regions, It's helped me put my saves between my PS3 and my brothers PS3.

[quote name='fettmaster']I had a Borderlands 2 resell sniped from me. The email address for the account is [email protected].

Does that ring a bell with anyone? I'm super frustrated.[/QUOTE]

I am the host of this account.

I've contacted fettmaster. He'll be taken care of.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent:
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental
- Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand expansion - sellable/phantom

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. Set your own price! PM me details.

[quote name='SmashMan4']Offering:
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath(PS3), Cannabalt, Wizorb, Breakquest, Velocity, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, The Last Guy, and Little Big Planet(PSP)

Requesting:
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Pre-Order costumes (US PS3 version is necessary), Oddworld Munch's Oddyssee(Must be in English), Skullgirls(US), and if possible Hatsune Miku Project Diva f and Toro! Lets Party (Asian version and probably impossible)

Please PM me if you are interested in sharing these items.

I mainly want the Pre-Order Costumes but I will let you share depending on what you are willing to offer.[/QUOTE]
Offer is still available. Hopefully someone has most of these items and are willing to share them.

Still cleaning out my PS3

Dishonored - $17
Journey - $4
Pixel Junk Shooter 2 - $2
Fat Princess - $4
Resident Evil 6 - $12
Red Dead Redemption + Nightmare = $10

[quote name='ClydeShebang']Download Bruteforce Save Data my friend, it has the option to convert your save id between regions, It's helped me put my saves between my PS3 and my brothers PS3.[/QUOTE]

For real ? So I can make my PS3 think my US save is compatible with my EU game ? If so the I would kindly ask that you PM me the basics of this program as Im non too savvy with hacks and whatnot. Never use them. I would be most grateful man, could turn the tide for me.

I am withdrawing from the injustice General group and instead went with supporting boosted02gt who had two spots open.

I was alone in that general groupv anyways so it shouldn't affect anyone

[quote name='smartbombUK']For real ? So I can make my PS3 think my US save is compatible with my EU game ? If so the I would kindly ask that you PM me the basics of this program as Im non too savvy with hacks and whatnot. Never use them. I would be most grateful man, could turn the tide for me.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a pm, can you let me know if you received it please since my browser messed up a little. Anyhoo I tried my best to explain it lol, hope it helps.

Hosting a PS+ EU and looking for someone to split with.
Also selling GTA 4 dlc for The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony for $2 (require GTA4 to play)

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I am the host of this account.

I've contacted fettmaster. He'll be taken care of.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent:
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental
- Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand expansion - sellable/phantom

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. Set your own price! PM me details.[/QUOTE]

Awesome

I wanted to inform you about two new groups being formed right now. Both of these groups offer something exciting, so review them and see which appeals more to you.

Tiger's Community Game Club
We started our club just a few days back, where we chip in and buy games that are voted on as a group. Each member of this group is already paying less than 1/18 of the PSN cost, with our current base. When we reach 20 members over the next week, each member's cost per purchased game will be 1/30th of the PSN price. I'll show you the math really quick: A $60 game has two phantoms sold, and the $40 remaining is split by the 20 members, only $2/ea. $2 for a $60 game is 1/30th of the cost. Compare that with the 1/3 or 1/6 you have been paying in the past!

We are a community focused group. Every member votes for what games/DLC they want, and if enough members want something, we buy it as a group. The accounts purchased by the group, are owned and remain the property of the group itself. Members are offered first chance at the phantoms we sell, for your family and friends. We already have a wide range of additional bonus games that members have access to use, and that is in addition to the games being purchased with the group's collective funds. We are adding more resources as we, the group, think of them.

The cost is a measly $25 to join. We pool this into our group bank, which is spread evenly between the group manager's (currently TigerLust and SteamboatOperator, we will have a member vote for a third manager when we reach 20 members). Whenever we have a majority vote for a game and/or DLC, we buy the content, and both slot's are made available for members to use immediately.

At some distant future point, should the group's funds dry up, we will be asking members to chip-in additional funds. This will be avoided at all costs, however when necessary will be a mandatory chip-in for all members. If you do not chip-in the additional funds, you simply won't have access to vote or use any new content going forward; you will however retain the right to use previously purchased content!

At the moment of writing, we are currently 13 paid members strong. We will close the initial membership drive as we obtain the initial desired membership of 20 members. We fully expect to have the additional seven paid members over the next few days.

PM TigerLust directly for more information, or to join the gaming club.

Boosted02gt’s Game Sharing Service
Boosted02gt has begun to offer a subscription-based service that provides instant access to over 65 Playstation games and will continue to grow as new games come out. As many have noticed I purchase at least one copy of each game that is coming out, and more than one if it is a popular new game. This means that you will always have access to the newest games the day that they come out. Game are all purchased, so everyone gets everything they could want. You are able to switch games as often as you want with just a simple PM. There is a monthly fee for access to the games and therefore you may leave at any point you wish. The cost to get started is about the cost of one phantom per month. It provides access to every new game in the last few months and many older and popular titles. There is no maximum time allowed per account so you may keep it as long as you wish.

The service will only be provided for a total of 15 subscribers to keep the wait times very low. There are currently 10 remaining spots due to 5 Cheap Ass Gamers that have already signed up.

PM boosted02gt directly for a current listing of pricing and games.

[quote name='khaledseif']Hosting a PS+ EU and looking for someone to split with.
Also selling GTA 4 dlc for The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony for $2 (require GTA4 to play)[/QUOTE]

did you already grab it a couple days ago before the extra 3 month promo expired?

[quote name='TigerLust']
I wanted to inform you about two new groups being formed right now. Both of these groups offer something exciting, so review them and see which appeals more to you.

We started our club just a few days back, where we chip in and buy games that are voted on as a group. Each member of this group is already paying less than 1/18 of the PSN cost, with our current base. When we reach 20 members over the next week, each member's cost per purchased game will be 1/30th of the PSN price. I'll show you the math really quick: A $60 game has two phantoms sold, and the $40 remaining is split by the 20 members, only $2/ea. $2 for a $60 game is 1/30th of the cost. Compare that with the 1/3 or 1/6 you have been paying in the past!

We are a community focused group. Every member votes for what games/DLC they want, and if enough members want something, we buy it as a group. The accounts purchased by the group, are owned and remain the property of the group itself. Members are offered first chance at the phantoms we sell, for your family and friends. We already have a wide range of additional bonus games that members have access to use, and that is in addition to the games being purchased with the group's collective funds. We are adding more resources as we, the group, think of them.

The cost is a measly $25 to join. We pool this into our group bank, which is spread evenly between the group manager's (currently TigerLust and SteamboatOperator, we will have a member vote for a third manager when we reach 20 members). Whenever we have a majority vote for a game and/or DLC, we buy the content, and both slot's are made available for members to use immediately.

At some distant future point, should the group's funds dry up, we will be asking members to chip-in additional funds. This will be avoided at all costs, however when necessary will be a mandatory chip-in for all members. If you do not chip-in the additional funds, you simply won't have access to vote or use any new content going forward; you will however retain the right to use previously purchased content!

At the moment of writing, we are currently 13 paid members strong. We will close the initial membership drive as we obtain the initial desired membership of 20 members. We fully expect to have the additional seven paid members over the next few days.

PM TigerLust directly for more information, or to join the gaming club.

Boosted02gt’s Game Sharing Service
Boosted02gt has begun to offer a subscription-based service that provides instant access to over 65 Playstation games and will continue to grow as new games come out. As many have noticed I purchase at least one copy of each game that is coming out, and more than one if it is a popular new game. This means that you will always have access to the newest games the day that they come out. Game are all purchased, so everyone gets everything they could want. You are able to switch games as often as you want with just a simple PM. There is a monthly fee for access to the games and therefore you may leave at any point you wish. The cost to get started is about the cost of one phantom per month. It provides access to every new game in the last few months and many older and popular titles. There is no maximum time allowed per account so you may keep it as long as you wish.

The service will only be provided for a total of 15 subscribers to keep the wait times very low. There are currently 10 remaining spots due to 5 Cheap Ass Gamers that have already signed up.

PM boosted02gt directly for a current listing of pricing and games.
[/QUOTE]

Gahhhhh, I so want to do this. But being able to play certain games as soon as it comes out is so important to me, and plus it takes me a couple weeks to finish most games. I'll let you know withing a week if I'll bite, TL.

I'll sell San Andreas for $2.50 to the first person to PM me.

Also, anybody have a phantom of DoA5? Or any good games, I have $7.50 I'm looking to spend.

[quote name='Brainberry']Gahhhhh, I so want to do this. But being able to play certain games as soon as it comes out is so important to me, and plus it takes me a couple weeks to finish most games. I'll let you know withing a week if I'll bite, TL.[/QUOTE]

That was my issue as well.

Sure the prices are low but the queue times for new games ( Example: The Last of Us ) will take a couple weeks to cycle around. Shares are held for a maximum of 1 month, typical would be a week, even if 10 people out of the 20 want to play a game and even if the group buys 4 total shares it would still take anywhere from 1-5 weeks (or longer) to finally play a newly released game.

Buying more shares would in turn solve the problem but then it is at the expense of more cash flying out the door from all members ( 6 shares would be $6 per member, when you can pay $10 for a phantom and have day 1 instant access ). Also note I only used 50% of the members as an example, for a game like The Last of Us I would expect numbers closer to 70-80% of members wanting to play that game ( or any hyped, popular game I.E. Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Etc. )

It really is a good concept overall, but it does have some minor flaws here and there. Point them out and you get chewed out - some people can't take criticism/valid concerns well sadly

[quote name='TigerLust']
[/QUOTE]

No BS here guys. If you value a multitude of great content at a substantially cheaper cost then would you'd get purchasing phantoms or resells then this club if for you.

Here is a small sample of some games and DLC already posted in the group:

- BioShock Infinite Season Pass
- Call of Duty: Black OPS 2 + Season Pass
- PlayStation All-stars Battle Royale + DLC
- Asassin's Creed III + Season Pass
- Tomb Raider (2013)
- Ni No Kuni
- Sleeping Dog's + DLC
- Saints Row 3 Complete Edition
- ICO Collection
- Journey
- Borderlands 2 + Season Pass
- Max Payne 3 + Season Pass
- Sound Shapes + DLC
- The Unfinished Swan
- Okami HD
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

and many more. There will always be more games/DLC then there are members (by a lot), so no one feels left out.

I've already made my money back, and saved some to boot, from my original investment of $25, and this is just from games and DLC available right from the jump. If I would have purchased phantoms of Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni, and Assassin's Creed III I'd have spent over 25 dollars.

We have a really nice bankroll right now that we expect to last us for several months, and with it we just purchased XCOM Enemy Unknown + DLC, and members are already enjoying that.

Think of it as much more refined PlayStation Plus service in which we get to decide what games we want, not the other way around. And unlike PS Plus, we own the content, and every single one of us will always and forever have access to the games/DLC that we contributed to. Also, just look at that list above, isn't that already a much sweeter "instant game collection" then what Plus offers?

All props go to TigerLust, this is sweet idea that's already paying off in a big way for me personally and I'm sure the same can and will be said by all current and future members. Good shit indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']Gahhhhh, I so want to do this. But being able to play certain games as soon as it comes out is so important to me, and plus it takes me a couple weeks to finish most games. I'll let you know withing a week if I'll bite, TL.[/QUOTE]
We have so many accounts on the group already, that there will be more than enough premium games available to keep everyone gaming. We have been discussing some solutions to being able to play your game of choice on release, such as a "me first" coupon every member get's to use for whatever they want every six months. Everything else will be sorted out by the great group we have collectively. We obviously don't welcome the sour grapes, just trusted CAG's such as yourself :D

any possiblity to have like say.. a franchise collection for a share? like all God Of War games on one share.. Lego games on one share? and so on? instead of one game per share

Oh this is direct to Tiger

[quote name='y2jd']any possiblity to have like say.. a franchise collection for a share? like all God Of War games on one share.. Lego games on one share? and so on? instead of one game per share

Oh this is direct to Tiger[/QUOTE]
Most of the voting tends to be for new games, but it's up to the members to vote for whatever they want. When there are large PSN sales for an amazing franchise, it might get added that way.

[quote name='Brainberry']I'm in, I'll be adding Sly 4 and TWD Telltale to that group as well.[/QUOTE]
Welcome! :)

[quote name='Brainberry']With new games, that require high demand, maybe get two accounts and just sell off one when it dies down a little?[/QUOTE]

My example used 2 accounts ( 4 total shares )

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Do you have pms sent to your email? Just search the gs email in your email inbox.[/QUOTE]

I can not believe I didn't think of that. Luckily I remembered a password because it was very silly. This would have saved me a lot of worry though!

[quote name='richyque']I have mlb 13 the show, i downloaded it once so i have 1 download left. 27.00 paypal.[/QUOTE]

Ah, 50/50 share. Good luck, I had hard time getting rid of my $12 resell of The Show lol.

Phantom for sale (all content on one account)
Burn Zombie Burn: In Space DLC
Darksiders 2 Rusanov’s Axe
Journey
LittleBigPlanet 1/2/Karting Costumes: Chinese New Year, Cupid, Groundhog Day, Kabuki, Monkey King, Muppet Rowlf, New Year Fireworks, Nite Owl, Sack in the Box, Sack-eating Plant, Santa, Turkey Head
LittleBigPlanet 2 Cross-Controller Kit
LittleBigPlanet 2 Muppets Level Kit
Marvel VS Capcom 3 Jill
Marvel VS Capcom 3 Shuma-Gorath
PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap
PSABR (All-Stars Battle Royale) Game for PS3/Vita
PSABR Characters: Emmett Graves, Kat, Isaac Clarkes, Zeus
PSABR Stage: Heavenly DLC
Starhawk Rift Hunter Skin
Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 Endor DLC
Trine 2
Uncharted 2 Drake’s Fortune DLC
Uncharted 2 Golden Weapons DLC
Uncharted 2 Siege DLC
Uncharted 2 Skins for heroes & sidekicks
Uncharted 3 Co-Op Adventure Pack DLC
Uncharted 3 Co-Op Shade Survival DLC
Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Map Pack DLC
Uncharted 3 Flashback Map Pack #1 DLC
Uncharted 3 Flashback Map Pack #2 DLC

PM your offer

[quote name='fettmaster']I don't remember, sadly. The CAG message storage limit is so low I have to delete stuff all the time.[/QUOTE]

Use to do the same thing until I realized that I could check the box of every message I wanted to keep or select all, scroll down to "Selected Messages:" and download them as text.

I wanted to say THANK YOU to Tiger for posting this while I was away at work today. He and I have been working tirelessly for the last week or so to be able to set things up individually and have consulted quite a bit along the way. We have both taken a great deal of time into creating some amazing groups for people. Ultimately, we both want to allow our fellow gamers to get the most amount of gaming for the money.

The group starts around the cost of a phantom and varies based on how many accounts an individual would like to be able to access at any one time. I would love to be able to discuss options that I can provide for your gaming needs.

Here is just a short list of current games that are available.
Army of Two : Devil's Cartel
Assassins Creed 3
Batman Arkham City
Bioshock Infinite
Black Ops 2
Borderlands 1
Borderlands 2
Crysis 2
Crysis 3
Dead Space 1 and 2
Dead Space 3
Defiance
DMC : Devil May Cry
Dishonored
Farcry 3
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Hitman Absolution
Hitman HD Trilogy
Kingdoms of Amalur
Madden 13
Mass Effect Trilogy
Metal Gear Revengeance
MLB The Show 13
Ni No Kuni
Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge
Prototype 2
Rockstar Collection Bundle
The Walking Dead Survival Instincts
Tiger Woods 14
Tomb Raider

1 Phantom left for LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean including All KILLZONE 2 & 3 Map packs for $3.00

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean + All Killzone 2&3 Map Packs - Phantom
1)
2)StrangeInStereo

[quote name='SmashMan4']Offering:
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath(PS3), Cannabalt, Wizorb, Breakquest, Velocity, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, The Last Guy, and Little Big Planet(PSP)

Requesting:
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Pre-Order costumes (US PS3 version is necessary), Oddworld Munch's Oddyssee(Must be in English), Skullgirls(US), and if possible Hatsune Miku Project Diva f and Toro! Lets Party (Asian version and probably impossible)

Please PM me if you are interested in sharing these items.

I mainly want the Pre-Order Costumes but I will let you share depending on what you are willing to offer.[/QUOTE]
This offer is still up. Just letting me share the Pre-Order costumes alone will get you access to these games.

All filled groups have been moved to the bottom. If you don't see your name in the list anymore please look down there. If I missed you from a group please PM me directly about it.

Normal Style groups

Injustice : Gods Among Us - 4/16/2013 Release - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. kvntwvlf
2. thepoetvd776

Splinter Cell Complete Edition (about $26.00) EU Version
Resell ($8.67)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($4.33)

Modified Resellable/Phantom groups

Dead Island : Riptide Group B - 4/23/2013 Release - Pending Digital Release
Host - Access in 6 Months ($12.50)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($10.42)
1. Setup
Phantom ($8.33)

Fuse Group B - May 30th Release Date
Host - Access in 6 Months ($15.00)
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($12.50)
Phantom ($10.00)

Star Trek : The Video Game Group B - 4/23/2013 Release
1. boosted02gt
1. iwarboY
2. noone13
Phantom ($10.00)

FILLED Outstanding and Upcoming Normal Groups
Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass - FILLED
Resell ($10)
1. Boosted02gt
Resell with no access until all DLC is available ($8.00)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom with immediate access ($7.00)
1. da1nonliiny (Paid)
Phantom after all DLC is available ($5.00)
1. SEAL62505 (Paid)

MERGED WITH IWARBOY Bioshock Infinite Season Pass ($20.00)
Resell ($7.50) - immediate access as the DLC comes out (that is why it is at a premium)
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboY
Phantom ($2.50) - No access until all DLC is out (that is why it's discounted)
1. daver16
2. KuHLiiDE

Dead Island : Riptide Group A - 4/23/2013 Release - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($16.67)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($8.33)
1. GogetaSS4
2. DocProphecy

Deadly Premonition : Directors Cut Group A - 4/30/2013 - FILLED
Resell ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt
2. Mageshadow
Phantom ($6.67)
1. snakemaster2389
2. Tyldurden

Dishonored DLC [The knife of Dunwall ($9.99) and Dunwall city trials ($4.99)]
Resell ($5.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. PancakesAreLove
Phantoms ($2.50)
1. boosted02gt (friend)
2. StrangeinStereo

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen Group B - FILLED
Resell ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt
2. emoney244
Phantom ($6.67)
1. Mageshadow
2. evoked

Far Cry 3 : Blood Dragon
Resell
1. boosted02gt
2. gogetaSS4
Phantom
1. brainberry
2. bigwig_rah

Fuse Group A - May 30th Release Date
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. snakemaster2389
2. WV Matsui

Injustice : Gods among Us Group A - 4/16/2013 Release - Pending Digital Release
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. pepsiguy_2
Phantom ($10.00)
1. snakemaster2389
2. bjstucker

Resident Evil Revelations - May 21, 2013
Resell ($16.66)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($8.33)
1. DocProphecy
2. Crazy Bee

Star Trek : The Video Game Group A - 4/23/2013 Release - FILLED
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. GogetaSS4
Phantom ($10.00)
1. snakemaster2389
2. bigwig_rah

XCOM - Enemy Unknown
Resell ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($6.67)
1. 0_0
2. mauaus

FILLED Special Resell Phantom Groups
Dragons Dogma : Dark Arisen - FILLED
Resell ($10.00) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($8.33)
1. iwarboY
2. iwarboY (friend)
Phantom ($6.67)
1. likeme
2. evoked

Injustice : Gods among Us Group B - 4/16/2013 Release - Pending Digital Release
1. boosted02gt
1. Setup (Paid)
2. noone13
Phantom ($10.00)
1. whitedemon
2. thepoetvd776

Blogcast

Dragon Fantasy Book I - $9.99 PSN
Mad Dog McCree 2: The Lost Gold
Sacred Citadel
Sniper Ghost Warrior

PS2 Classics
RPG Maker 3

Demos
Sacred Citadel

Before I go ahead and buy them, anyone have opinions on Guacamelee and Machinarium?

Also, anyone else have any issues with any games since the new vita firmware?

Guacamelee got some really good reviews and it is cross-buy. Plus a discount for PS+ members. Seems like a good overall deal.

No comment on Machinarium, haven't played it. Not sure if it is on sale or not.

just got a 20$ psn code, dont really know what i want so any suggestions? also can i get into the GS library? i might be able to contribute.

[quote name='justan00b']just got a 20$ psn code, dont really know what i want so any suggestions? also can i get into the GS library? i might be able to contribute.[/QUOTE]

Toy Story 3 please? lol jk

[quote name='boosted02gt']Guacamelee got some really good reviews and it is cross-buy. Plus a discount for PS+ members. Seems like a good overall deal.

No comment on Machinarium, haven't played it. Not sure if it is on sale or not.[/QUOTE]

Machinarium isn't on sale but it's only $7 so I was thinking it could be good, but...

[quote name='rpg']-Guacamelee good.
-Machinarium pass. (Dumb puzzles)[/QUOTE]

Cool man, thanks for the heads up

A resell spot is open

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
$13.33
2. PancakesAreLove
----------------
$6.67
3. newtype06
4. iqbual

[quote name='justan00b']lol, ive actually already played it, it wasnt that bad.[/QUOTE]

disc or gameshare? if gameshare do u still have it? lol I have been looking

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
$13.33
2. PancakesAreLove
----------------
$6.67
3. newtype06
4.iqubal

Put me down for a phantom, thanks!

[quote name='y2jd']disc or gameshare? if gameshare do u still have it? lol I have been looking[/QUOTE]
disc, sorry bro :/ but if i come across a share ill let ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back