CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']It has been available for that price for I think two weeks. I was going to message you about the deal but I assumed you saw it and decided against it.[/QUOTE]

Lately been seeing if any other CAGers playing Defiance and since my friend lost his job been looking to pickup games on the cheap. Looking forward to playing riptide next week.

[quote name='Trophy DLC']300 hours. One of the rarest plats out there (.31% on PSNProfiles).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='y2jd']u got to be kidding me lol.. i know this has to do with connected careers[/QUOTE]

It is at least over 100 hours. Also rare =/= hard though Madden 13 itself has about 8/10 rating in diffuclty. All sports games have pretty rare plats since most people who play sports games are just casuals .

You should just do LOTR is you want a short plat, if you are talking about the snowblind game.

You know that as soon as you say something like #1 Trophy hunter you are going to cause all the big hunters to come out of the woods.

Here come rpg, tiger, smart bomb, etc. for that challenge. Or maybe not but it would be a awesome showdown. See who of that group could get the platinum the quickest.

I'm new to this so don't chew me out for asking a question that's probably been asked a million times I've been gamesharing awhile now but let's say I want to go 50/50 with someone for bioshock infinite how would I go about doing that on this thread

I need a game I feel like plat'n, has to be a RPG-ish though, my only plats are ME2 and Skyrim. I think Dead Island Riptide might be it, even though it isn't a true RPG, the first one had the elements in it which made me enjoy it.

[quote name='Prisoner4664']I'm new to this so don't chew me out for asking a question that's probably been asked a million times I've been gamesharing awhile now but let's say I want to go 50/50 with someone for bioshock infinite how would I go about doing that on this thread[/QUOTE]
EXAMPLE
Bioshock Infinite

$30ea
1.Prisoner4664

[quote name='Brainberry']I need a game I feel like plat'n, has to be a RPG-ish though, my only plats are ME2 and Skyrim. I think Dead Island Riptide might be it, even though it isn't a true RPG, the first one had the elements in it which made me enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you platinum the first dead island since the second isn't out yet. I think clydeshebang had it in the library. Not sure about game transfers between us and eu though.

[quote name='boosted02gt']You know that as soon as you say something like #1 Trophy hunter you are going to cause all the big hunters to come out of the woods.

Here come rpg, tiger, smart bomb, etc. for that challenge. Or maybe not but it would be a awesome showdown. See who of that group could get the platinum the quickest.[/QUOTE]

If only trophies/achievements gave any form of satisfaction then maybe it would be worth competing to see.

Nothing beats doing a good challenge in a game. My current challenge is a 3 heart run of LOZ: OoT Master Quest.

Why can't I gave a trophy for similar to something of that caliber.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Why don't you platinum the first dead island since the second isn't out yet. I think clydeshebang had it in the library. Not sure about game transfers between us and eu though.[/QUOTE]

Out of sight out of mind, and plus DI Riptide is out next week I think, so I'm pretty sure a fresh game will give me the motivation to plat it depending how much I enjoy it. I wanted to plat Dark Souls but it got too frustrating so I stopped.

[quote name='Trophy DLC']Yeah, plus 600 online points and an 85 overall MUT. It's NBA2K13 x2. If you get it, you'll probably be the #1 trophy hunter on this thread. No way you do it around 100 hours.[/QUOTE]

Challenge accepted!

I already platted NBA 2K13 long time ago

[quote name='boosted02gt']You know that as soon as you say something like #1 Trophy hunter you are going to cause all the big hunters to come out of the woods.

Here come rpg, tiger, smart bomb, etc. for that challenge. Or maybe not but it would be a awesome showdown. See who of that group could get the platinum the quickest.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure RPG only goes for the easy, short plats :lol:

[quote name='Brainberry']Out of sight out of mind, and plus DI Riptide is out next week I think, so I'm pretty sure a fresh game will give me the motivation to plat it depending how much I enjoy it. I wanted to plat Dark Souls but it got too frustrating so I stopped.[/QUOTE]

How about LOTR War in the North? Even though that game wasn't as good, it reminded me of all the good times I had dungeon crawling in Baulder's Gate/Champions of Norrath.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i found out whats in the amazing spiderman share

The Amazing Spiderman
The Fancy Pants
Batman Arkham City Harley DLC + Arkham Bundle (Nightwing + Robin) - no game tho
Eyecreate (?)
Warriors Orochi 3 Costumes

ill ask $10 for this share (resellable)

I am willing to phantom two spots of my Playstation Euro Account. I am repurchasing a 1 year worth of EU PS+ so the account will be good until almost the end of April 2014. I would like to phantom it after May 1st so that the purchaser can get Hitman Absolution and Catherine.

Other games currently on the account are.
Sleeping Dogs
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Lord of the Rings : War in the North
Okami HD
The Cave
Dead or Alive 5
Joe Danger 2 : The Movie
Little Big Planet 2
F1 Race Stars
Quantum Conundrum
Infamous 2
Mortal Kombat
Ratchet and Clank : All for One
God of War HD
Limbo
Pinball Arcade
Guardians of Middle Earth
Bioshock 2
Vanquish
plus anything that drops before May 1st

The cost per phantom will be $10.00. This is a ton of content for a very cheap price. PM me directly if you are interested.

Phantoms for sale
Borderlands 2 - $7.00 obo
Catherine phantom - $2.50
Dishonored - $7.00
NHL 13 - $6.00
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - $6.67
Xcom : Enemy Unknown phantom - $6.67 obo

Resells for Sale
Catherine - $5 obo
Hitman Absolution - $10 obo
Ninja Gaiden : Razor's Edge - $13.33 obo

just got 98% on bioshock infinite, i missed an infusion upgrade both playthroughs! I really hate using guides, but i may have to clean this up at some point...

ugh, this is such a fucking pain.

you guys had any luck actually buying anything from psn since it updated? i keep getting "an error has occurred" from my ps3 and from the web.

[quote name='Brainberry']I need a game I feel like plat'n, has to be a RPG-ish though, my only plats are ME2 and Skyrim. I think Dead Island Riptide might be it, even though it isn't a true RPG, the first one had the elements in it which made me enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

Defiance?

Still buying a Phantom of it or a resell, really don't care just don't wanna pay 60 for it really. =/

[quote name='MethodManFTW']ugh, this is such a fucking pain.

you guys had any luck actually buying anything from psn since it updated? i keep getting "an error has occurred" from my ps3 and from the web.[/QUOTE]
bought Frobisher Says dlc no problems

you guys had any luck actually buying anything from psn since it updated? i keep getting "an error has occurred" from my ps3 and from the web.[/QUOTE]

I had a couple downloads fail on me and had to restart them, but they worked after.

Try to reach level 250 in Skyrim that will feel better than getting a Platinum Trophy trust me.

Yes it is possible with the 1.9 patch for those wondering but it will take 1000s of hours at least, because you need to make your skills legendary a total of 9 times to get every skill in the game and reach 250, but you can then still increase you level even further.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Try to reach level 250 in Skyrim that will feel better than getting a Platinum Trophy trust me.

Yes it is possible with the 1.9 patch for those wondering but it will take 1000s of hours at least, because you need to make your skills legendary a total of 9 times to get every skill in the game and reach 250, but you can then still increase you level even further.[/QUOTE]
With that high a level, you'll most likely can kill even dragons in one hit

I have had no issue either with purchasing things through my computer. I purchased 3 copies of Injustice for my groups and also the Dishonored DLC for another group.

Can someone explain exactly what a phantom is? It seems to enable gamesharing beyond the normal max of 2, but I don't quite understand how. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Trophy DLC']300 hours. One of the rarest plats out there (.31% on PSNProfiles).[/QUOTE]

300hrs? I think is rare because not many ppl play sport games. WKC I and II, both took over 500hrs to plat. I ended up spending 1200hrs on WKCII cause it was so much fun. Too bad the server is dying soon. Damn devs dropping us after a year or so.

[quote name='POndash']Can someone explain exactly what a phantom is? It seems to enable gamesharing beyond the normal max of 2, but I don't quite understand how. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
Sent you a PM

[quote name='TheKid101']300hrs? I think is rare because not many ppl play sport games. WKC I and II, both took over 500hrs to plat. I ended up spending 1200hrs on WKCII cause it was so much fun. Too bad the server is dying soon. Damn devs dropping us after a year or so.[/QUOTE]

Actually it is the exact opposite, a lot of people buy sport games. Most people who buy it just don't go for plats and casually play the game. That is why it is so rare.

Clonesniper-Is one of the spots in this Dark Arisen Group still available? Would like to get in on that. Let me know, thanks.

kerouac kid
2. kerouac kid
----------------
$6.67

[quote name='wjgillespie602']Clonesniper-Is one of the spots in this Dark Arisen Group still available? Would like to get in on that. Let me know, thanks.

kerouac kid
2. kerouac kid
----------------
$6.67
[/QUOTE]

Those spots with kero are already taken by evoked. It was posted by Kerouac kid and I a few pages back.

Only 1 spot remaining. It could be a resell, phantom, or resellable phantom. Cost is $13.33, $6.67, or $8.33 respectively. If you are interested please post directly or PM me.

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Resell ($remainder)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom, Resellable phantom, or normal resell

Phantom ($6.67)
1. Locoxx
2. Snow Vixen

@Clonesniper666

I was shopping on Amazon.co.uk & came across Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. It is currently being sold for less than 18 quid. It looks promising that the full download will only be 20 quid via PSN.

Selling and/or trading

akbeast17
Nothing at the moment. Check back later.

ashtonreeves
For Sale: Tomb Raider (2013)
Account Type: Resell-Phantom
Price: $10

* can be resell till 9/12/2013
* available in 1-2 days time
* Host - boosted02gt

$20 PSN Card (Online Code) - $19 PayPal (1 code available)
Crysis 1 (Resell) - $2.50 (or best offer)

ayevenom
Currently Selling $20 PSN card for $19, PM me =]

EDIT: I have two $20 PSN cards but im holding one for steamboat operator, so only one more left.

Selling my last $20 PSN card for $19 just pm me if anything

bastiartadi
Walking Dead Tell Tale Game - $8

bigkrev13
DMC - $15
NHL 13 - $18

bill123
Shares for sale: (all resellable)

The Walking Dead Season Pass (I went in half on this account) - $6
Trine 2 - $2
Mortal Kombat DLC( All DLC Characters) - $4
PS Move Heroes - $6
Jak & Daxter HD Collection with Shank 2 and Gotham City Imposters ( all one account) - $11
Saint's row: The Third Season Pass (I went in half on this account)- $6
I am Alive + Journey - $8
Payday: the heist - $3
Modern Combat - $2
Prince of Persia Trilogy - $6
Dead Space 3 - $17

***Willing to listen to offers.
***Will give deals for multiple purchases.

Tomb Raider, The Walking Dead, Bioshock Infinite, and Army of Two
It's a phantom slot costing $38.33

If interested let me know.

bjstucker
Selling:
One Piece 8.00

boosted02gt
I am willing to phantom two spots of my Playstation Euro Account. I am repurchasing a 1 year worth of EU PS+ so the account will be good until almost the end of April 2014. I would like to phantom it after May 1st so that the purchaser can get Hitman Absolution and Catherine.

Other games currently on the account are.
Sleeping Dogs
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Lord of the Rings : War in the North
Okami HD
The Cave
Dead or Alive 5
Joe Danger 2 : The Movie
Little Big Planet 2
F1 Race Stars
Quantum Conundrum
Infamous 2
Mortal Kombat
plus anything that drops before May 1st

The cost per phantom will be $10.00. This is a ton of content for a very cheap price. PM me directly if you are interested.

Phantoms for sale
Borderlands 2 - $7.00 obo
Catherine phantom - $2.50
Dishonored - $7.00
NHL 13 - $6.00
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - $6.67
Xcom : Enemy Unknown phantom - $6.67 obo

Resells for Sale
Catherine - $5 obo
Hitman Absolution - $10 obo
Ninja Gaiden : Razor's Edge - $13.33 obo

Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge resell for sale. $12.00 obo

DMC HD COLLECTION (resell) - $10 OBO

I have a phantom share of The Walking Dead available for $8.33 It is for the Group B that I have not heard from one of the members of. PM me if you would like it. The cost is $8.33 and the rest of the group is paid already so you should be able to pay immediately and download immediately.

Brainberry
Damn, Bioshock Infinite's ending. *claps*

Selling 19.00

Tomb Raider Resellable phantom for 12.00(paid 14.00)
Selling Bioshock Infinite Resell and looking for a slot for Defiance!

Braxis
Still selling share Injustice: Gods Among Us Season Pass (no game)- $7.50 paypal.
Pm me.

I also have Red Son DLC for share for some other dlc or hell I may just throw it in with first person to split the SP cost with me.

Also selling slot of Bioshock Infinite Season Pass and Comstock Shotgun. $10 for that one.

Looking for Injustice Phantom

Selling Bioshock Infinite Season Pass slot -$10

Brimah
Have the following Resell shares for sale: (Need to clean up my PS3)

Dishonored - $17
Journey - $4
Pixel Junk Shooter 2 - $2
Fat Princess - $4
Resident Evil 6 - $12
Red Dead Redemption + Nightmare = $10

Brockothoko
Trying to free some account space and HDD space so selling the following:

Dishonoured resell - $15
Toy story 3 - $5
Tomb raider (2013) - six month phantom - $10
Assassins creed 3 + need for speed most wanted (2012) - resell - $25
NCAA 2013 - resell - $12

Cak
Looking For BF3 AND/Or Assassin's Creed 3

I have $10 and I'll pay for a slot. Or we could work out a type of trade deal?

I have
the new Need For Speed: Most Wanted,
Burnout Paradise,
C.O.D: 4,
Call Of Duty: Classic,
Battlefield: 1943,
Infamous,
Pain,
Ratchet & Clank: Search for booty,
Saints Row 2,
MKII,
Super Street Fighter Turbo HD Remix,
Pixel Junk Shooter,
LittleBigPlanet,
and Bloody Roar (A PSX classic).

clonesniper666
Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Dead Space 3 -$20
Far Cry 3 - $15

cobolatrix
Resellable slots for sale:
From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8
Darksiders $4
Battlefield 1943 $1

Open to offers.

crashlen0
Selling:
Assassins Creed 3 ~ $13
Dead or Alive 5 w/ dlc (What a character,Kitty Pack, Special Set) ~$13
*All negotiable*
Take both for $22

Crashmasteromega
Selling Resellables:

Twisted Metal birthday bundle-(includes TM ps1, TM 2 ps1, TM BLACK ps2, and TM ps3) ($11)

God of war origins ($6)

Want: last map pack of mw3
Have: pp

Cromzz
I'll sell San Andreas for $2.50 to the first person to PM me.
San Andreas resell - $4 OBO, shoot me a PM

Selling:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $2

All Accounts Are Resell Unless Otherwise Noted!

Dannykillzombies
Selling Tomb Raider resell (EU) $10 pm me

dcelw540
Anybody interest in an nhl 13 resell? :)

dcibass16
Still selling my Tomb Raider resellable. $17 OBO. Also looking for Metal Gear Rising resellable, PM me!

Derfel
For sale (re-sellable):

One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $10
Crysis 1 / Jurassic Park - $5
Siren (PS2) - $2
God Hand (PS2), Grim Grimoire (PS2), Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2), Odin Sphere (PS2), Raiden III (PS2), Ring of Red (PS2), X-Men: The Arcade Game - $14

dgenx21388
Looking for Black Ops 2 Season Pass. I have Battlefield 3 Premium

DoReiRei
For sale:
Champion Sports 2/medieval Move - $10 or offers
1 resellable slot
2 phantoms slots

For sale:
Champion Sports 2/medieval Move - $15 (I created)

Selling
Sports Champions 2 with Medieval Moves - $15
Tumble - $1
Alien Breed 1 & 2 - $5

DoubleStop
I have 2 resell's of NHL 13. $15 each. PM me if interested

Selling FIFA 13 resell, $15

ericpol
have a dead space 3 resell for sale or trade make me an offer

dead space 3 resell for sale or trade make me an offer

extra80
Selling

Acc 1 (phantom) - $4.5
Dead Island (GOTY Edition)
Darksiders II

Acc 2 (phantom) - $2
Mass Effect 3 DLC From Ashes
Mass Effect 3 Online Pass
Resistance 3 Online Pass

Acc 3 (Phantom) - $3
Mass Effect 3 DLC (Citadel)
Red Johnson Chronicles

Acc 4 (resell) - $2
Castlevania Lords of Shadows DLC (Reverie - Chap XIII)

Acc 4 (resell) - $2
Castlevania Lords of Shadows DLC (Resurrection - Chap XIV)

finsfan0210
For sale

(VITA Digital Copy) Playstation Allstars - (I already had it so I still have not activated my :ps3: disc which gives the Vita version) pm me if interested.

Selling

:psp:Playstation Allstars - $10 (I already had it so I still have not activated my :ps3: disc which gives the Vita version) pm me if interested.

fmills15
Selling Assassin's Creed 3 with Season Pass for $25. PM if interested.

fmz65

Gannikus
Selling Infamous 2 $1
I'm gonna sell my PS Allstars sometime this week for PSN credit.

Selling a $20 PSN card for $19 paypal

Also selling 1 resell of Black ops 2 DLC Revolution $2.50

Steamboat, you still want the $20 psn code?

Selling $20 PSN Card $19

GogetaSS4
Selling 1 share of Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2 Season Pass $25 resellable (on 2 different accounts) or for a good trade.
Selling Zone of the Enders HD Collection Resell for $10.

Hente

intuition
Lowering price for Bioshock infinite resell slot to $15 (Amazon GC), or trade for Black ops 2 or MLB 13. Come on, someone take it.

iqubal
Selling a Defiance Resell for $17.

Tried it out and its not my type of game. Pm if interested!

IronOperations
Also to add i have a resell of Shadow of the Collossuss if anyone is intrested willing to give it away for a mere 5 dollars

iwarboY
Selling 2 Phantoms of LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean ((Just added All KILLZONE 2 & 3 Map packs to this account!)) $3.00 each

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean + All Killzone 2 & 3 Map Packs - Phantoms
1)
2) StrangeInStereo

Have Dead Space3 resale for $15 or willing to trade for a Tomb Raider Resell (Pending)

The Walking Dead survival instinct Resellable phantom for $12.50 available

Selling 2 Phantoms of LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes for $5.00 each

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Phantom
1) Brockothoko
2)

jlazenby1
Selling Fatal Frame $3

Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale DLC - Zeus and Isaac Clarke (code from GoW: Ascension) - $5 PayPal

Resell slot of ACIII Season Pass -$8 (trusted members only)

If estonianbeast doesn't get on in the next two hours anyone looking for a $50 card for $47??

Have a $20 code for $18.50 pm me, needs to go asap

Still available guys :D

Selling resell of MLB 13-$15 OBO
PM Me

Selling bioshock infinite resell
Pm me (will be a while, gonna be outta town)

JPolus
Selling:
Dead Space 3 DLC $4

jrsmaster411

jsdgame
looking for a fifa 13 share....i have dead space 3 or far cry 3 for trade>

i got far cry 3 or dead space 3 for trade or i'll pay for the share... hit me up please

I might sell my mgs hd share how much r they running for?

kanamit
I am selling a share of Heavy Rain dlc with Frogger for $1, asking that the buyer send the money to MageShadow to help pay off my RF:Armageddon phantom. I know Gannikus was looking for this but he hasn't answered my pm's.

Selling

Flower $2
Heavy Rain dlc + Frogger $1

kerouac kid
Tomb Raider UK Phantom $6
PM me if interested

:ps3: Gameshares for sale
All Phantoms

ACCT 1 $12 (1 slot available)
Assassin's Creed III + Season Pass Content already released
Need For Speed Most Wanted

khaledseif
Also selling GTA 4 dlc for The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony for $2 (require GTA4 to play)

KuHLiiDE
Selling resells for:

Skullgirls
SFIV AE2012
Malicious

pm me an offer

kurrptsenate
Looking to sell Ni No Kuni. Never have any time to play it.
Still selling my Ni No Kuni resell. Looking to get close to 20 but I'm negotiable.
Looking to sell a share of Ni No Kuni

kvntwvlf
I have a resell of the new Sly Cooper, I'm looking to trade, especially for Persona 4 Area.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested, thanks!

I'm in a group and paid for a sellable Bioshock Infinite spot with the season pass, and it cost around $26. If anyone wants it, I think I want to buy a physical copy, and you can take my place.

Just send me a PM, thanks.

likeme
Have: $20 PSN
W: $19 Paypal

lilman
Selling resellable Crysis 1 for $3.

Locoxx
selling a resellable phantom of the walking dead survival instinct for $7. pm me

Selling Dead Space 3 with some DLC weapons , lookin for a 20 psn card or paypal money, PM me.

dead space 3 $15 or make offer
madden 13 $10
ssx $8
borderlands 2 $10
sly collection $6

all resells feel free by pm

lustyhitter
I'm looking for a phantom Bioshock Infinite as well. If you have a resell, I'd like to offer a trade of a resell of The Amazing Spiderman and the rights to my resell of Tomb Raider once I'm done with it. I only have $12 spare dollars between now and Thursday and can only afford a phantom right now.

Mageshadow
Selling a resell share of Kingdoms Of Amular - $7.50
Selling a $20 PSN card for $18.50 - PM me
Selling a $10 PSN card for $9.50

Selling Hitman Absolution for $7.. Resell slot

Pm me please

mauaus
I'm willing to trade my defiance and tomb raider shares for a Us Psn $20 card (both for 1 PSN CARD)

maximalni
selling my Guacamelee! resell - $5
(might trade it for Unfinished Swan)

bought it from one of the CAGs, so it's reliable

MiaFLSurf
Selling Far Cry 3 (Resell): $14

Mirmo
Selling a resell share of Counterstrike Global Offensive $3, Willing to trade it for a share of Sonic 4 Episode II

MyCatEdwin
Looks like I'll be finishing Tomb Raider soon, anybody want to claim dibs on the resellable phantom before I'm done?

nastynas
For Sale/Trade:

Bionic Commando: Rearmed, $2
Trine & Burn Zombie Burn (both games on one account), $7

All accounts are resellable.

Paypal only.

PM please.

navalg1337
Selling soon:

Dead Space 3 Resell
Dead Space 3 DLC Resell (no Awakened)
-Dead Space™ 3 Online Pass LE
-Dead Space™ 3 Tau Volantis Survival Kit
-Dead Space™ 3 Bot Capacity Upgrade
-Dead Space™ 3 Broadbow Arc Cutter
-Dead Space™ 3 EL1 Rapido
-Dead Space™ 3 Enervator
-Dead Space™ 3 Skewer
-Dead Space™ 3 EG-900 SMG

The game and the DLC are in two separate accounts. Asking for $14. Will be available in a few days

Also, If anyone wants anything from Steam store that's around ~$25, I will sell it to you for $20.

NeloAngelo
SELLING ACCOUNT
Contains Dino Crysis2 {ps1 classic}
Section 8: Prejudice
Magic the Gathering 2012* all resellable

*I could be wrong and it's actually 2013 but i doubt it.

Intial sell price $3 OBO

Selling: Record of Agarest War / Burnout Paradise / Mortal Kombat II / WipeoutHD+Fury / Elemental Mosters-Online Card Game / Gold DLC for Magic the Gathering2011 / Little Big Planet / my personal account, for $8.00

Selling Sub with complete ownership.

Selling Account: Section8: Prejudice / Magic 2013 / Dino Crisis 2 - $5 OBO

Also selling a slot on my main account. Includes the falling playable games:
WipeoutHD+ Fury / Little Big Planet / Magic the Gathering 2012 / Burnout Paradise City {with DLC} / Record of Agarest War - $10 or a share on dark souls

noone13
Selling:

Defiance (resell) -- $18
MLB 13 The Show (resell) -- $14

Please send me a PM if interested in either slot. Thanks!

OlDirtyBastard
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33

PancakesAreLove
FF 7 + Playstation all stars $7

$1 for phantom of Realms of Ancient War + Steel Dragon EX (Person hasn't replied to me in over a week).

phantoms for sale from my partial main. $15 (list of games below):
Sound Shapes + All DLC
PS All Stars + All DLC
Dungeon Hunter
Retro Grade
Critter Crunch
Alien Breed
FInal Fantasy VI
FInal Fantasy VII
FInal Fantasy VIII
FInal Fantasy IX
Dyad
Beyond Good & Evil
Planets Under Attack
Uno
TV Show King
Modern Combat Domination
Blokus
Eufloria
Two Worlds II GOTY
Persona 3
Rainbow Moon
Alice Costume Pack

1 year of Plus:
Demon Souls
The Cave
Joe Danger 2
Spec Ops: The Line
Vanquish
Closure
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Outland
King of Fighters XIII
NBA Jam$
Rochard
Payday: The Heist
Quantum Conundrum
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Super Street Fighter IV
Mega Man 10
Bioshock 2
Darksiders
Sonic the Hedghog 1 & 2
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Double Dragon
Guardians of Middle Earth
Dungeon Defenders
Retro CIty Rampage
Anamoly Warzone
LittleBigPlanet 2
Infamous 2
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

There is also random PSP/vita games but they are useless for you.

Perfect*Ending
Resell or trade:

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (has MK1, MK2, UMK3) - $2

Selling:

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection + Ugly Americans (Resell) for $2.

purplepanda
Selling a resell share of
Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass
and
Tomb Raider
(also includes Bioshock 1 and Quantum Conundrum from preorder) - $34

Selling:

Spec Ops: The Line resell - $2

plvl
YUGIOH with DECKS 1-10 $3
1 $20 psn card left $19

Raiborg
For sale:
Metal Gear Rising (18.5GB) Phantom: $10

raiden_86
Selling

Hot Shots Golf
Warp
Machinarium
Jet set radio
The Unfinished Swan
Psychonauts
on one account - $8 paypal or Tales of Graces F

Selling Scott Pilgrim vs the world $1
Timesharing Mass Effect 1 & 3

rams81
Selling - MLB The Show: 13, Tomb Raider. Both discounted, PM me with an offer.
Selling a resell of MLB The Show 13 - $12
MLB The Show: 13 - $12 (Resell) ($8 off regular price, c'mon! Lol)

realit3y
Selling 2 phantoms of one account that contains for :
6$ each phantom(not negotiable)

--------------------------------
Pixeljunk Eden + Pixeljunk Eden Encore DLC
Pixeljunk Monsters + Pixeljunk Monsters encore DLC
Pixeljunk Shooters 1
Pixeljunk Shooters 2
Pixeljunk Racers 2nd lap
Elemental Monsters Online Card Game
Tomb Raider Guardian of Light
and some other stuff

Pm me for payment info

[PSN]and [STEAM] codes for sale
Battlefield 3 Premium DLC Add-on code for PS3 (US) for $30 Paypal
London Faversham High Speed (Steam Key) for $22 Amazon GC

Resells to sell:
Derrick the Deathfin

To sell:
Battlefield 3 Premium DLC Add-on code for PS3 (US)
for either:
$30 in PSN cards (US) or $38 Paypal (US) or $40 Amazon gc (US)

To sell:
1 Year PSN+ expires 31st March 2013 (US)
for either:
$30 in PSN cards (US) or $30 Paypal (US)

Selling 2 phantoms of one account that contains for :
6$ each phantom(not negotiable)
--------------------------------
Pixeljunk Eden + Pixeljunk Eden Encore DLC
Pixeljunk Monsters + Pixeljunk Monsters encore DLC
Pixeljunk Shooters 1
Pixeljunk Shooters 2
Pixeljunk Racers 2nd lap
Elemental Monsters Online Card Game
Tomb Raider Guardian of Light
and some other stuff

Pm me for payment info

richyque
I have mlb 13 the show, i downloaded it once so i have 1 download left. 27.00 paypal.

Scrubs
Selling:

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Ultimate Edition (All DLC) - $1 (Timeshare, per week)
Blue Toad Murder Files: Mysteries of Little Riddle - $2 (Resell)
Fuel Overdose - $1 (Resell)

Want to rent my main account? PM me.

shuggabug1
Ni No Kuni (resell) 23GB
not sure how much this is going for now
last i saw it was $15
you can keep me right.

sierra

SL4V3DOG
Selling a re-sell of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale ~ $7.50

Selling Bioshock Infinite $17

smartbombUK
Available for Timeshare:

All content is EU region

All Mass Effect 3 DLC (From Ashes/Leviathan/Omega/Citadel + Online Pass)
All Mass Effect 2 stuff (Cerberus Pack/Arrival)
All AC Revelations DLC (Both Multiplayer trophy packs/The Lost Archive/Uplay pass)
AC Brotherhood DLC (Da Vinci Disappearance)
All Red Dead Redemption DLC (Liars & Cheats/Undead Nightmare/Legends & Killers/Outlaws to the End)
All LA Noire DLC (Reefer Madness/Nicholson Electroplating/Slip of the Tongue/Naked City)
Midnight Club: LA DLC (South Central/Premium Cars Pack/Police Cars Pack)
Dead to Rights DLC (GAC Pack)
Red Faction: Armageddon DLC (Path to War)
Uncharted 2 DLC (Siege/Drakes Fortune MP Pack)
Castlevania: LoS DLC (Reverie/Resurrection)
PSN Game (Premier Manager)
inFamous
Wipeout HD + Fury
PS Classics (Reel Fishing/Syndicate Wars/Theme Hospital)

All on one account except for ME3's Omega/Citadel which is on a second acct.

PM for rental price or buy a phantom for £20

Also for sale - Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Three for All DLC (EU) - £3

Trusted CAGs ONLY !!

For Sale:
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Online Pass - $1
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit DLC (Three for All) - £3 resell

To those interested in renting the Mass Effect 3 DLC, phantoms are now done and the account is in my hands so available to rent soon. PM me for details/pricing. I intend to put up a list of whats on my main again now that trueblade is kindly keeping a running list of who's got what.

snakemaster2389
EDIT: I wanna sell a phantom of my main account. I got lots of stuff on it, so pm me if interested. Only trusted bff cags.
im gonna plow thru walking dead: si tonight. if anyone wants a resellable phantom when im done, its $10 bucks. pm me if interested!!'

i got two 20 psn cards to unload, 19 each

SmashMan4
Offering:

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath (PS3)
Little Big Planet(PSP)
The Last Guy
Breakquest
Cannabalt
Velocity
Wizorb

Snakezx
Also selling a resell of Tomb Raider (EU) - $10

sonicfreak5
Hey, just getting back in on the community as well as got a PS3. I picked up Tony Hawk HD, would anybody like to trade one of the shares for something else?

Thanks.

StarShadow
I know this is really random but is anyone interested in an Ace Combat share?

SteamboatOperator
For Sale/Rent:
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental
- Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand expansion - sellable/phantom

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. Set your own price! PM me details.

superdave85
Selling (name your price)
X-men arcade
Magic the Gathering 2011 + all 3 DLC packs
Prince of Persia Epilogue DLC
Enslaved Pigsey's Perfect 10 DLC

Teh Reaper

TigerLust
Phantom for sale (all on one account)
Burn Zombie Burn: In Space DLC
Darksiders 2 Rusanov’s Axe
Journey
LittleBigPlanet 1/2/Karting Costumes: Chinese New Year, Cupid, Groundhog Day, Kabuki, Monkey King, Muppet Rowlf, New Year Fireworks, Nite Owl, Sack in the Box, Sack-eating Plant, Santa, Turkey Head
LittleBigPlanet 2 Cross-Controller Kit
LittleBigPlanet 2 Muppets Level Kit
Marvel VS Capcom 3 Jill
Marvel VS Capcom 3 Shuma-Gorath
PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap
PSABR (All-Stars Battle Royale) Game for PS3/Vita
PSABR Costumes: Emmett Graves, Kat, Isaac Clarkes, Zeus
PSABR Stage: Heavenly DLC
Starhawk Rift Hunter Skin
Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 Endor DLC
Trine 2
Uncharted 2 Drake’s Fortune DLC
Uncharted 2 Golden Weapons DLC
Uncharted 2 Siege DLC
Uncharted 2 Skins for heroes & sidekicks
Uncharted 3 Co-Op Adventure Pack DLC
Uncharted 3 Co-Op Shade Survival DLC
Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Map Pack DLC
Uncharted 3 Flashback Map Pack #1 DLC
Uncharted 3 Flashback Map Pack #2 DLC

PM your offer

Sellable
Battlefield 3 & Premium, Borderlands 2 S.Pass
Deathspank, Infamous, PJ Racers, Uncharted 2 DLC, wipEout&DLC
Modnation Racers DLC
Phantom
Alice Madness Returns & DLC
Timeshare
Ass. Creed 3&DLC, Sorcery
Ass. Creed Rev&DLC
Borderlands 2 & S.Pass, Max Payne 3 S. Pass, Sound Shapes
Max Payne 3
Tomb Raider
Ratchet+Clank HD Trilogy & Quest4Booty, Marvel Pinball, wipEout&DLC

Tom Jane
Got a couple of resellable shares:

God of War Pile - $12
God of War I, God of War II, and God of War Origins (Chains of Olympus & Ghost of Sparta for PS3)

Darksiders - $2
Don't have PS+ and want it? If no takers, I may throw it in the GS Library

Trueblade

For sale

Resell

Assassin's Creed: Revelations DLC (all of it) - OFFER
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - $5
Magic 2011 + DLC - $5 OBO
Jurassic Park - $6 OBO

Prices are negotiable for resells. Discounts available if buying two or more. Will also work out trades.

Non-resell

Battlefield 3 Premium (NA region) - $8.50

:hot::hot: You get Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, Aftermath, and End Game expansions all in one place! :hot::hot:
:hot::hot: New maps, more guns to unlock, ACB-90, and they see you rollin' in the new vehicles! As a Premium member, you have exclusive dog tags, assignments, and gun camos! :hot::hot:

Seven PS1 Final Fantasy games on one account - $6

Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics

Timeshares available

Mass Effect 2 + DLC (all of it), deposit required unless you are a regular
Dead Space 2 DLC (all of it)
Castlevania: LoS DLC
Magic 2013 + DLC

TurkFebruary
Selling $20 psn card for $19.

Hate to do this but...

Selling MLB 13 The Show. I dunno how much, make me a reasonable offer.

Vyrtigo
For Sale:

Okami HD Resell - $5

Xxamir15xX
ICO $1.50 (non-sellable)
Spec Ops : The Line $2 (non-sellable)
Transformers Fall of Cybertron $5 (non-sellable)

y2jd
Ok i found out whats in the amazing spiderman share

The Amazing Spiderman
The Fancy Pants
Batman Arkham City Harley DLC + Arkham Bundle (Nightwing + Robin) - no game tho
Eyecreate (?)
Warriors Orochi 3 Costumes

ill ask $10 for this share (resellable)

The Amazing Spiderman - resellable share $10 or trade
I have a resell share of Amazing Spiderman + few items (will look later).. asking $10 for it

I will trade but I could sell..
looking for Toy Story 3, Lego LOTR, or something else

ZombiesLover
Selling:
Warriors Orochi 3 (2 sellable, 1 phantom): $5
Battlefield 3 Premium no game (2 sellable, 1 phantom): $5

Pm if interested.

Zuttasoxx
For sale resale hitman absolution - USD $10
PM me if interested available immediately

Far Cry 3 resell-able share 14 USD. PM me if you are interested.

Looking for group(s), to buy and/or trade (#, A to L)

2K13
siGNN
anyone got 2k13 for sell?

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
Brockothoko
Looking for a army of two and a bio shock share preferably phantoms

noone13

Assassin's Creed II
captaintek3304
Also...still looking for Assassins Creed 2!

Assassin's Creed III
Cak
Could someone with a good heart please grant me a spot so I could play AC3? It seems like an amazing title I and I would Love to play it.

kvntwvlf
Looking for a resell of Assassin's Creed 3. I only have around 10 bucks to spend, PM me if interested in selling me one, I don't check the thread often.

lonestarranger
I might be looking for a AC3 + DLC phantom as I was done over due to a newbie mistake earlier (mine :) )..

Scrubs
Assassin's Creed III + DLC (Any Region)

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Teh Reaper
looking for Assassins creed Brotherhood and Revelations Resell pm me.
Looking for assassins creed brotherhood and revelations pm me.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Teh Reaper
looking for Assassins creed Brotherhood and Revelations Resell pm me.
Looking for assassins creed brotherhood and revelations pm me.

Back to the Future
v|_@mé

Batman: Arkham City
Locoxx
resells for the following looking for any reasonable offers feel free by pm
dead space 3
madden 13
the amazing spiderman
ssx
batman arkham city

Battlefield 3
Cak

EstonianBeast
Looking for Tomb Rider and Spec Ops the line
E: And BF3+Premium too
Anyone who has BF3+Premium for sale send me a PM

kakuzuaff
I want buy YU GI OH 5D and BATTLEFIELD 3 PREMIUM EUROPEAN OR BATTLEFIELD 3 FULL GAME + PREMIUM

Mageshadow
Battlefield 3 - Resell

Bioshock
MiaFLSurf
Looking for a cheap RESELL of a PS3 staple-classic type game to play next. Something like Bioshock 1, or something else along those lines. Would like it to be cheap so I can play then just keep the trend going and selling it (or giving it away) to someone else.

Bioshock Infinite
0_0
Looking for Bioshock Infinite and/or Tomb Raider. PM me

akbeast17
Also looking for resell of bioshock infinite and tiger woods 14

bigkrev13
Any more Bioshock groups open? I'll take either phantom or resale

Bigwig_rah
Do we know how big Bioshock Infinite is going to be? Might want to join a group depending on the size.
Looking for a Bioshock Infinite resell or phantom again, my existing pre-order got messed up, long story.

Brockothoko
Looking for a slot of bio shock or defiance. Cheers.
Looking for tomb raider and bio shock. Preferably phantoms :)
Looking for a army of two and a bio shock share preferably phantoms

dcibass16
I'd also be down for a Bioshock resellable, if anyone has a spot open.

FastLyfe
Looking for bioshock infinite group (resell)
Looks like I missed out boosteds Bioshock infinite group, still looking for a resell slot.

Foxx
Looking for a Bioshock Infinite resellable o:
Looking for a Bioshock Infinite resale.

Futter Dosh
looking for a bioshock infinite phantom

intuition
Looking for a Bioshock infinite resell or phantom

jsdgame
Ok so i'm looking to a join a bioshock infinite share any groups that need a resell
looking for a resell share of bioshock infinite

Karla
looking for a share of bioshock infinite for today only PM please

Locoxx
anybody interested in a phantom of the new army of 2? I am lookin for a phantom of bioshock infinite.

lustyhitter
I'm looking for a phantom Bioshock Infinite as well. If you have a resell, I'd like to offer a trade of a resell of The Amazing Spiderman and the rights to my resell of Tomb Raider once I'm done with it. I only have $12 spare dollars between now and Thursday and can only afford a phantom right now.

Mageshadow
Looking for a resell of Bioshock Infinite, or a cheap phantom.. but that won't happen

Mr. Anderson
Still looking for a Bioshock Infinite slot, PM me if you have one!

Setup
me 2 looking for a resell slot of it

Souljah
looking for a bio shock : infinite resale/phantom

StarShadow
Looking for a resellable Bioshock Infinite share. Can send payment ASAP.

Teh Reaper
Looking for a phantom for bioshock Infinite.

XzMrHitDatHoezX
Any one starting another bioshock infinite group? If so put me down as a phantom

Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Braxis
Still looking for someone to split cost of season pass Bioshock Infinite for PS3, so we pay 50-50

$10

TurkFebruary
Thinking of making an account for the Bioshock Infinite season pass. Not sure it makes any sense to sell phantoms so maybe someone wanna go 50/50? Reputable members only please.
Soooo... anyone down to split the Bioshock Infinite season pass?

Last call before I add it to my main:

Anyone want in on a group for the Bioshock Infinite season pass?

Bomberman Ultra
DoReiRei

Looking to buy or start
Disgaea 4 DLC (any)
Bomberman Ultra

Looking for bomberman Ultra to buy or I'm willing to buy/create

Borderlands
cereal_killerxx
Looking for a resell or phantom. THREE OF THEM.

Borderlands 2
cereal_killerxx
Looking for a resell or phantom. THREE OF THEM.

lustyhitter
Any resells or phantoms of Bioshock Infinite's Season Pass out there?

m_m23
I messaged bastiartadi about phantom shares and etc.. and waiting for his/her reply but after that I would be interested in possibly hosting a few groups for a few of the games I'm interested in, it would have to from the U.S. store though since that's where I'm from.

Possible Groups
Borderlands 2x2 shares (I would have to see which is cheaper after all the dlc is added as well, pc/ps3)

Borderlands 2 Season Pass
OlDirtyBastard
Anyone have a borderlands 2 season pass? If not anyone want to start a group for the season pass and the level cap increase?

Bulletstorm
Scrubs
Bulletstorm DLC (EU)

Burnout Paradise
mofared

Hi
i am looking for this phantom/resell share:

Burnout Paradise

Please pm your best price. thanks!

Scrubs
Burnout Paradise DLC (EU but will play US version of game)

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
dgenx21388
Looking for Black Ops 2 Season Pass. I have Battlefield 3 Premium

Gannikus
Looking for Black Ops 2 DLC
who'd be willing to make a group for Black ops 2 DLC?

harleymandvdson
Anyone have the Black Ops 2 Revolution map pack for sale? Or is there any groups for it?

luan87us
Been awhile and all this new gamesharing stuff is so confusing. I guess you guys found a loop hole to share up to 4 instead of 2? What does phantom and sellable mean? Do all get to keep playing the content after all?

Once all that is explained I would like a share of either:

Black ops 2 Season pass
or
Black ops 2 Revolution map pack

Mageshadow
Black Ops II - Phantom
Black Ops II - Resell

Sengez
Looking for Black Ops 2 Phantom
Looking for Black Ops 2 Phantom/Resell!

SillyWilly1718
Black Ops II

Snakezx
Also interested in a share of Black Ops 2.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
TheCro
Any MW3 DLC shares?

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
kakuzuaff
i want buy: Mortal kombat 9, Castlevania Symphony of the night

Crysis 3
iqubal
Looking for: Crysis 3, fifa 13. Hit me up if interested : )

thenadz
Does anyone have a singular account with at least 4-5 Full PS3 games released in 2013?

Darksiders II
Teh Reaper
Looking for dark siders 2, DmC or kingdom of amalur pm me

Dark Souls
NeloAngelo
Anyone have dark souls up for resale? If not than how bout some record of agarest war0/2

Darkstalkers
BARTstation
Im looking for a Darkstalkers resell share. PM me.

v|_@mé

Dead Island
Mageshadow
Dead Island GOTY (EU) - Phantom/Resell

Dead Island: Riptide
DocProphecy

Also interested in Phantoms for Dead Island Riptide and Resident Evil Revelations.

Pm me.

Dead or Alive 5
Cromzz
Also, anybody have a phantom of DoA5? Or any good games, I have $7.50 I'm looking to spend.

Dead Space
cwinters
Still looking for dead space 1 and 2 slots. Preferably NTSC

Dead Space 2
cwinters
Still looking for dead space 1 and 2 slots. Preferably NTSC

Dead Space 3
crashlen0
Dead Space 3- Resell

likeme
looking for Dead Space 3 on the cheap

Locoxx
dead space 3
madden 13
the amazing spiderman
ssx
batman arkham city

Deadly Premonition
m_m23
Buying resellable of Tales of graces F. Buying phantom of Deadly Premonition Directors cut.

Defiance
akbeast17
Looking for defiance.. pm me if you have it

Brainberry
Add me if you got Defiance guys, I'm trying my best to get into it. So far I've been able to play 1 mission before I turn the game off.
Selling Bioshock Infinite Resell and looking for a slot for Defiance!

Brockothoko
Looking for a slot of bio shock or defiance. Cheers.

DocProphecy
Phantoms preferred.

GogetaSS4
I'd be down to be either a Phantom or a Resell in a Defiance group although I wasn't a huge fan of the beta, I hope it gets better.
Looking for Defiance as well.

iqubal
Looking for an injustice phantom slot. Can fire off payment as soon as I get home!

kvntwvlf
Lookin' for a resell or a phantom of Defiance or Tomb Raider.

Mageshadow
So.. any defiance groups? I'm interested in a resell

n4styn4t3
Looking for Injustice. PayPal waiting.

rxdoga
Looking for shares of Terraria, Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance & Defiance(if shareable).

SillyWilly1718
So what's going on with Defiance? I really want it ill buy either the phantom or resell but prefer the phantom. Please contact me!
Still buying a Phantom of it or a resell, really don't care just don't wanna pay 60 for it really. =/

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
GogetaSS4
Looking to buy a share of the Deus Ex Human Revolution DLC's. If anyone's got a phantom or resell for relatively cheap I'll take it. Or even a timeshare would work (Depending on the length of the dlc).

PancakesAreLove
Is there anyone interested in just getting the DLC for Dues Ex?

As for my group, I can finally use PSN so info should be sent to phantoms in a bit.

rams81
Anyone want to start a Deus Ex group since it's 9.99? I have a feeling it'll come to the US PS+ soon but i'm still interested.

rpg
The Missing Link – PS3 Add-On (now: $7.49 original price: $14.99)

Anyone willing to go half or make a group of 4??

Dirt Showdown
mofared

Hi

DIRT SHOWDOWN
NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN
Burnout Paradise

Disgaea 4
DoReiRei

Looking to buy or start
Disgaea 4 DLC (any)

Also looking for Disgaea 4 gameshare (mainly story but the rest of fine)

Dishonored
DocProphecy
Phantoms preferred.

Mageshadow
Dishonored - Resell

power505
Looking for Dishonored resell

DmC: Devil May Cry
Teh Reaper

thenadz

Does anyone have a singular account with at least 4-5 Full PS3 games released in 2013?

I'm looking to buy either a sellable or non-sellable account with a decent amount of games on it, preferably newer releases. (DMC, MGS, Crysis 3 , Far Cry 3 etc). Running low on accounts too, so I really only want 1 account .
The more games the better, PM me a price.

Devil May Cry
Teh Reaper
Looking for DmC and DmC HD collection also looking for metal gear rising.

Dragon's Dogma
Brainberry
Interested in a slot of Dragons Dogma!

Snakezx
Also interested in a phantom share of Dragons Dogma.

Dungeon Defenders
gacktyay
Still looking for Dungeon Defenders, want to add that I'm looking for NA version only. Heard about issues going between different versions.
Looking for Dungeon Defenders. Prefer resell but phantom would be fine.

Echochrome
v|_@mé

Far Cry 3
crashlen0
Looking to buy/trade for:
Far Cry 3 -Resell

doc_j88
Looking for Far Cry 3, ready to buy ASAP so i can play tonight

PM me

Karla
Anyone have a far cry 3 share for tonight?

thenadz

Fatal Frame
kvntwvlf
If there are any slots open for a Fatal Frame sellable or an Injustice nonsellable please PM me.

I'm also looking for a resell of Tomb Raider. Thanks.

FIFA 13
boosted02gt
FIFA 13

evaniub
Need phantom/resale of Fifa13 for ps3, please PM me.

iqubal
Anyone got any Fifa 13 slots for sale?
Looking for: Crysis 3, fifa 13. Hit me up if interested : )

jsdgame
looking for a fifa 13 share....i have dead space 3 or far cry 3 for trade>

Mageshadow
Fifa 13 - Phantom/Resell

recon_zero
Looking for a fifa phantom

FIFA Street
Mageshadow
Anyone interested in Either Fifa Street or Kingdoms Of Amular ( if price drop did occur )

I'd be down for a resell for either

Flower
cereal_killerxx
Looking for a resell or phantom.

Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime
v|_@mé

God of War II
Scrubs
God of War II (EU)

Grand Theft Auto
Raiders4life
Looking for all 3 GTA's..PM me

snakemaster2389
anyone wanna make a group for Vice City Stories (PS2)?

Heavy Rain
Gannikus
Heavy Rain DLC

Hitman: Absolution
Perfect*Ending

I'm considering buying (Resells):

Hitman Absolution (my buying price unknown) Around $6?

Injustice: Gods Among Us
Braxis
Looking for Injustice Phantom

crashlen0
Looking to buy a phantom of injustice

kvntwvlf
If there are any slots open for a Fatal Frame sellable or an Injustice nonsellable please PM me.

I'm also looking for a resell of Tomb Raider. Thanks.

MethodManFTW
Hey guys, trusted CAG here looking for a share of Injustice. Have paypal ready to go.

pepsiguy_2

Hi.

Can I get in on that resell slot in the Injustice group, please?

thepoetvd776
If another group opens up for Injustice Gods among us, I'm down for a phantom

volt1up
WTB: Injustice Gods Among Us (Sellable)

Journey
Blabadon
Looking for Journey by this Friday or a timeshare.

boosted02gt
Journey

cereal_killerxx

v|_@mé

Just Cause 2
snakemaster2389 is interested in a phantom of ' Just Cause 2 ' as the game will be $10.00 tomorrow/today

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Mageshadow
Anyone interested in Either Fifa Street or Kingdoms Of Amular ( if price drop did occur )

I'd be down for a resell for either

* NEW *
Teh Reaper

L.A. Noire
Gannikus
L.A Noire DLC

Scrubs

Soon I'm going to be bunkering down on games so if you have any of the following items please PM ASAP with a price (not looking to buy yet just interested in pricing):

L.A. Noire + DLC (Any Region)

Right now that's all I'm looking for as everything else I've sorted or doesn't have any DLC. Thanks guys.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings
y2jd

looking for:

Lego LOTR
Toy Story 3

LittleBigPlanet
SteamboatOperator
Is anyone interested in the sharing of various LittleBigPlanet costumes (to be used across multiple LBP games)? Some costume packs I am interested in are the upcoming BioShock Infinite pack, Bioshock mini pack, Journey costume, Watchmen pack, God of War Kratos costume, Marvel packs, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus pack, and Ghostbusters pack. Total cost (pre-gameshare breakdown) would be around $50 bucks. Yay or nay?

Lollipop Chainsaw
v|_@mé
Lollipop Chainsaw pre-order costumes

Looking for group(s), to buy and/or trade (M to Z)

Madden 13
Locoxx
dead space 3
madden 13
the amazing spiderman
ssx
batman arkham city

Mafia II
Scrubs
Mafia II DLC (EU)

Mass Effect 3
Emoney244
Looking for Mass Effect 3 DLC resell.

iowaholdem
Looking for the Mass Effect 3 DLC (namely Citadel, Omega and Leviathan, but OK if it includes From Ashes) preferrably for rent. If anyone has a time share, please PM me ASAP. If you've got a resell share, I'd also like a PM, but may be more hesitant to pull the trigger.

Not sure what either would cost, but fair pricing won't be a problem. Thanks!

Metal Gear Solid
boosted02gt
Metal Gear Solid HD collection

DocProphecy
Phantoms preferred.

Mageshadow
Looking for the MGS HD collection is either resell or phantom. Please PM me

mrcheeses
Looking for 3 copies of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.
Looking for 2 copies of Metal Gear HD collection, or just peace walker.

Munny1212
Looking for a share including The Show 13 or the MGS Trilogy. Would prefer non-sellable slots but would also be interested in re-sellable slots

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
crashlen0
Metal Gear Rising Revengence- Resell

dcibass16
Any Metal Gear Revengeance resellables out there?
Still selling my Tomb Raider resellable. $17 OBO. Also looking for Metal Gear Rising resellable, PM me!

Gamer4life88
If anybody has a Metal Gear Rising resell slot for sale send me a PM.

otacon88
looking for tomb raider and metal gear revengeance, i'm fine with either resell or phantom

rxdoga
Looking for shares of Terraria, Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance & Defiance(if shareable).

Teh Reaper
Looking for DmC and DmC HD collection also looking for metal gear rising.

thenadz

WV Matsui
Anyone have a Metal Gear Rising timeshare for this old fart on his bday tomorrow?

Miku Hatsune: Project Diva f
SmashMan4
If possible, Hatsune Miku Project Diva f and Toro! Lets Party (Asian version and probably impossible)

MLB 13: The Show
Munny1212
Looking for a share including The Show 13 or the MGS Trilogy. Would prefer non-sellable slots but would also be interested in re-sellable slots

starmask2k3
Anyone selling resellers of tomb raider and maybe MLB 13

Mortal Kombat (Mortal Kombat 9)
kakuzuaff
i want buy: Mortal kombat 9, Castlevania Symphony of the night

Sengez
Looking for: COD BO2 & MK9, PM Me!

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
UNC5052
Looking for a resell share of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.

Need For Speed: Most Wanted
boosted02gt
Need For Speed : Most Wanted (2012)

NeloAngelo
does anyone have a resell or phantom of ned for speed most wanted for $5? or maybe a SSX for $5^

plvl
looking for nfs most wanted timeshare :hot::bouncy:

Need For Speed: The Run
mofared

Hi
NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
skylinersx
I'm looking for a timeshare of ninja garden 3 razor edge. Please pm me if you have one. Thanks.

Ni No Kuni
crashlen0
Ni No Kuni -Phantom/Resell

Perfect*Ending

I'm considering buying (Resells):

Ni No Kuni (my buying priceprice unknown). I'll have to figure out how to handle the space storage too.

Teh Reaper
looking for ni no kuni phantom or share pm me.

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
SmashMan4
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD (Must be in English)

Odin Sphere
helmet
Looking to buy a share for Odin Sphere, please send me a PM if you've got one. :)

Persona 4: Arena
Looking for Persona 4 Arena
I'll take either a phantom or a sellable... Whatever gets this group filled quickest!

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
crashlen0
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale -Phantom/Resell

Futter Dosh
looking for PS all stars

Natheesh05
anybody have playsattion allstars

Scrubs
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Fearless DLC (US)

SmashMan4
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Pre-Order costumes (US PS3 version is necessary)

PlayStation Plus (EU)
Blabadon
I wonder if anyone would be interested in splitting my main account with PS+ until next June

khaledseif
Hosting a PS+ EU and looking for someone to split with.

snakemaster2389
I have a dutch 30 day ps plus trial. anyone wanna go and make the account and go dutch with me? :)

PlayStation Plus (NA)
evoked
anyone has a slot fo PSN+ US?

TurkFebruary
Anybody have ps+ memberships to sell? mine runs out in a month...
Almost forgot: anyone have PS+ memberships to sell?

Portal 2
Setup

PSN cards
EstonianBeast
Buying USA PSN codes. PM me what you got :)
I cleared my PM box. Im interested in a 10$ PSN card, anyone who can offer me 1, send me a PM :)
Anyone got a 10$ psn card, or knows where i can get 1 cheap?

Karla
anyone have a 20 psn card on hand? for paypal

likeme
Looking for $10 PSN

Record of Agarest War Zero
NeloAngelo
Anyone have dark souls up for resale? If not than how bout some record of agarest war0/2

Record of Agarest War 2
NeloAngelo

Red Dead Redemption
SillyWilly1718
Red Dead Redemption

Resident Evil 6
DocProphecy
Phantoms preferred.

Emoney244
Looking for a RE6 Modes DLC group.

m_m23

Possible Groups
Resident Evil 6x2 shares (same as above but I think the console version is already cheap minus dlc)

Resident Evil: Revelations
DocProphecy

Also interested in Phantoms for Dead Island Riptide and Resident Evil Revelations.

Pm me.

hanun1002
I want in a resident evil revelation group as a phantom.
Please add me to the group if there is one

Risk: Factions
v|_@mé
Looking for:
Risk Factions
Ghostbusters: SOS
Echochrome
Journey
Sideway: New York
Walking Dead season pass
Back to the future

Older, semi-casual? For the girlfriend.

Or if anyone wants to start a gameshare with a couple of these titles?

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
Does anyone have the uk online dlc pack for scott pilgrim?

One of my fave games this gen.

Sideway: New York
v|_@mé

Siren: Blood Curse
DocProphecy
Phantoms preferred.

Skullgirls
SmashMan4
Skullgirls (US)

v|_@mé

Sleeping Dogs
Scrubs
Sleeping Dogs - Year of the Snake DLC (EU)

Setup
Any one got a timeshare or resell for an EU/UK Sleeping Dogs Top Dogs Silver/Gold Pack . i know its cheap and i should go buy it off the store but the problem there is no way for me to fund an EU/UK Account . i only need this Trophy to get my plat :(

Sound Shapes
cereal_killerxx

Spec Ops: The Line
EstonianBeast

SSX
Locoxx
dead space 3
madden 13
the amazing spiderman
ssx
batman arkham city

NeloAngelo
does anyone have a resell or phantom of ned for speed most wanted for $5? or maybe a SSX for $5^

Street Fighter
v|_@mé
Looking to fill 2 resell spots for an april fighting gameshare:

Street fighter 3 complete
Darkstalkers ress.
Sf2 HDR - $10 april game
skullgirls
~~~
$16 per sellable spot

Street Fighter X Tekken
antlp89
Anyone have a Street Fighter x Tekken Character pack share for sale?

Super Stardust HD
cereal_killerxx

Tales of Graces F
m_m23
Buying resellable of Tales of graces F. Buying phantom of Deadly Premonition Directors cut.

raiden_86
Looking for tales of graces F, pm me if you got it

Raiders4life
tales of graces f will be on PSN next week

Anyone want to start a group? put me down for a phantom

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
fmills15
Looking for a share of Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Terraria
rxdoga

The Amazing Spider-Man
Locoxx
dead space 3
madden 13
the amazing spiderman
ssx
batman arkham city

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Dannykillzombies
Looking for skyrim dlc pm me.

justan00b
anyone wanna split the cost of all the skyrim DLC?

Scrubs
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim DLC (EU)

The House of the Dead 4
whitedemon
Anyone interested in selling theirs House of the Dead IV share?

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
ayevenom
Hey guys I am looking for a share of Lord of the rings War in the North Please PM me if you have one

The Pinball Arcade
lustyhitter
Anybody have a resell or phantom of The Pinball Arcade? Hopefully with some DLC? Dying to play Black Hole.

The Sly Collection
jsdgame
ok whats the hair dry method for the ps3...also is the fifa 13 share still available? also a bit interested in the sly collection

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
Scrubs
Sly Cooper 3 (EU)

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Sly 4)
Mageshadow
Sly 4 - Phantom/Resell

The Unfinished Swan
cereal_killerxx

The Walking Dead
kvntwvlf
If anyone needs a spot filled on a nonsellable Walking Dead, hit me up!

Perfect*Ending

Buying Resells of:

The Walking Dead (Telltale) Full Series. I received a PM awhile ago, which I deleted, that a CAG (forgot who) was selling a resell to me for $4. So if anyone wants to sell a resell to me for $4, PM me. If you have additional games on the account, I'll buy it too. We can work out a price.

v|_@mé

zig91
Anyone selling walking dead seasons pass or episodes 2,3,4,5?

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
bill123
Looking for a resellable slot of walking dead: survival instinct. Hit me up via PM please.

Karla
looking for walking dead survival instinct share

Locoxx
im also looking for The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts slot

noone13

SillyWilly1718
Anyone got the new Walking Dead game?

Tsel
Any groups for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct? Figured I might as well give it a shot since it's only 5GB.

Yanksfan
Anyone still have a Walking Dead phantom? Referring to the new one.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
akbeast17
Looking for Tiger Woods 14
Also looking for resell of bioshock infinite and tiger woods 14

shuggabug1
anyone have a resell of tiger woods 14

Souljah
anyone got a tiger woods 14 dlc share or would like to set up a group?
Looking for a tiger woods share for a friend?

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
akbeast17
Looking for bioshock infinite or tiger woods 13..

Tomb Raider
0_0
Looking for Bioshock Infinite and/or Tomb Raider. PM me

ashtonreeves
Want Tomb Raider Resellable-Phantom :)

PM me

bigkrev13
Looking for : Tomb Raider (willing to pay $20 PSN for a resellable share)

Brockothoko
Looking for tomb raider and bio shock. Preferably phantoms :)

Dannykillzombies
Looking for tomb raider resell pm me.

EstonianBeast
Looking for Tomb Rider resellable for my friend.

intuition
Looking for Tomb Raider phantom slot

Amazon GC payment

Karla
Looking for a Tomb Raider share any available?

kvntwvlf
Lookin' for a resell or a phantom of Defiance or Tomb Raider.

noone13

otacon88
looking for tomb raider and metal gear revengeance, i'm fine with either resell or phantom

rams81
Looking for Tomb Raider

shuggabug1
Does anyone have a resell of
tombraider

starmask2k3
Anyone selling resellers of tomb raider and maybe MLB 13

Toro! Let's Party!
SmashMan4
If possible, Hatsune Miku Project Diva f and Toro! Lets Party (Asian version and probably impossible)

Toy Story 3
y2jd

looking for:

Lego LOTR
Toy Story 3

Uncharted
Locoxx
Lookin for all the DLC of Uncharted 3, pm if you have it and how much you want for it.

recon_zero
Looking for resells for uncharted. All of them.

Urban Trial Freestyle
does anyone have a share of Urban Trial Freestyle?

Xenogears
cereal_killerxx

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus
kakuzuaff
I want buy YU GI OH 5D and BATTLEFIELD 3 PREMIUM EUROPEAN OR BATTLEFIELD 3 FULL GAME + PREMIUM

I have a Borderlands 2 Season Pass Phantom slot available for $4. Pm me if interested.

Includes

Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt
Pirates Booty
Torgues Campaign of Carnage
Level Cap Increase

I know it's a bit early, but let's make a group anyhow.

Grand Theft Auto 5 (Sept 2013)
Resell ($20)
1. TigerLust
2. smartbombUK
Phantom ($10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back