CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TigerLust']I know it's a bit early, but let's make a group anyhow.

Grand Theft Auto 5 (Sept 2013)
Resell ($20)
1. TigerLust
2. smartbombUK
Phantom ($10)
2.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was early to start putting up games that come out in May but WOW September games already. :lol:

I know there will be a lot of groups for this game.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Injustice is 9 gb. downloadin it now :) Anyone try out that Dragon Fantasy game for vita?[/QUOTE]

I got it but on the ps3, it's alright, def played alot better but for ten bucks (8 I believe I paid cause of plus) its worth it. Also has cross save for the vita users

[quote name='ashtonreeves']Siren: Blood Curse (Complete Episodes 1-12)

Resell - $13.33
1. AshtonReeves (Host)
-----------------
Phantom - $6.66
1. Setup

[/QUOTE]
Add me for a phantom.

I'm looking for a phantom of Injustice... Seems like I wanna play "something" after watching the new Man of Steel trailer 10-15 times now ^_^;

Is ps all stars worth $10 on vita? it looks kinda fun but not sure. I didn't really like the ps3 version that much but idk. Anyone try out the new update and expansion for silent hill yet?

Played some of that Soul Sacrifice demo. The graphics are great but the gameplay is eh. Gonna have to pass on that one. I need more good vita games :(

[quote name='Emoney244']Add me for a phantom.[/QUOTE]

Siren: Blood Curse (Complete Episodes 1-12)

Resell - $13.33
1. AshtonReeves (Host)
-----------------
Phantom - $6.66
1. Setup
2. Emoney244

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Is ps all stars worth $10 on vita? it looks kinda fun but not sure. I didn't really like the ps3 version that much but idk. Anyone try out the new update and expansion for silent hill yet?

Played some of that Soul Sacrifice demo. The graphics are great but the gameplay is eh. Gonna have to pass on that one. I need more good vita games :([/QUOTE]

Didn't you buy a PS AS code for $8 when Amazon had their AC3 Vita sale? I remember you posting as much in the thread.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Didn't you buy a PS AS code for $8 when Amazon had their AC3 Vita sale? I remember you posting as much in the thread.[/QUOTE]

yea but then i sold it to someone else lol. I got my vita from gamestop for 200 not amazon.

I have an older account, made prior to the changes in PSN gamesharing in November 2011. It contains:

Street Fighter Alpha (PSOne Classic)
Space Ace
PixelJunk Shooter 2
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
Peggle
Magic Orbz and all its DLC
Tetris
Costume Quest
Super Stars V8 Racing
Spelunker HD
Dead Nation
Pacman Championship Edition DX

Looking for a trade, PM me your offers.

The Amazing Spiderman
The Fancy Pants
Batman Arkham City Harley DLC + Arkham Bundle (Nightwing + Robin) - no game tho
Eyecreate (?)
Warriors Orochi 3 Costumes

ill ask $10 for this share (resellable)

PS3 PLUS NA PHANTOMS

Oldirtybastard and i are putting up 2 Phantoms at $15 a piece of our NA PSPLUS account. As you can see there is an overwhelming amount of content here.
The account is good for 14 months. If interested PM me directly please. Thanks, Cheerio.

PS3 Full Games:
Demon's Souls
Spec Ops: The Line
Darksiders
Malicious™
Resident Evil® 5 Gold Edition
Vanquish
Guardians of Middle-earth
Just Cause 2
Saints Row 2
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One™
inFAMOUS™ 2
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
The King of Fighters XIII™
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
The Walking Dead - Episode 2: Starved For Help
The Walking Dead - Episode 1: A New Day
Labyrinth Legends
Dungeon Defenders
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
The Cave
Closure
Foosball 2012 PS3
Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
Mega Man® 9 & 10 Combo Pack
Chronovolt
Retro City Rampage™PS3
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Quantum Conundrum
PAYDAY™ The Heist
NFL Blitz
Double Dragon Neon
Zen Pinball 2
Outland™
BloodRayne: Betrayal
PAC-MAN® Championship Edition DX
Renegade Ops™
Gotham City Imposters
Sideway™ New York
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Hard Corps: Uprising
Choplifter HD
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

Dynamic Themes:
Jet Set Radio™ Dynamic Theme
Sonic The Hedgehog™ 4 Episode I Dynamic Theme

PSP:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS®: THE WAR OF THE LIONS™
Tekken 6
Mega Man® Maverick Hunter® X

BETAS:
God of War® Ascension™ Multiplayer Beta

DLC:
DUST 514 DLC®

Active through June 11 2014
Trusted CAG's Please

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone with a vita help me out with a question Ive got? When you play PSN content do you have to be logged in to the account with the content or is it just 1 vita activation per account and you can play the content on your main?

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Can someone with a vita help me out with a question Ive got? When you play PSN content do you have to be logged in to the account with the content or is it just 1 vita activation per account and you can play the content on your main?[/QUOTE]

I dont think u can play it on your main, only on that account

Selling Resellables:

Twisted Metal birthday bundle-(includes TM ps1, TM 2 ps1, TM BLACK ps2, and TM ps3) ($11)

God of war origins ($6)

Want: last map pack of mw3
Have: pp

[quote name='snakemaster2389']I dont think u can play it on your main, only on that account[/QUOTE]

And it's 2 vitas per account. Some people have multiple memory cards with multiple accounts.

phantoms for sale from my partial main. Plus and bought games are separated. $14 (list of games below):
Sound Shapes + All DLC
PS All Stars + All DLC
Dungeon Hunter
Retro Grade
Critter Crunch
Alien Breed
FInal Fantasy VI
FInal Fantasy VII
FInal Fantasy VIII
FInal Fantasy IX
Dyad
Beyond Good & Evil
Planets Under Attack
Uno
TV Show King
Modern Combat Domination
Blokus
Eufloria
Two Worlds II GOTY
Persona 3
Rainbow Moon
Alice Costume Pack

1 year of Plus (ends may 2014):
Demon Souls
The Cave
Joe Danger 2
Vanquish
Closure
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Outland
King of Fighters XIII
NBA Jam$
Rochard
Payday: The Heist
Quantum Conundrum
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Super Street Fighter IV
Mega Man 10
Bioshock 2
Darksiders
Sonic the Hedghog 1 & 2
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Double Dragon
Guardians of Middle Earth
Dungeon Defenders
Retro CIty Rampage
Anamoly Warzone
LittleBigPlanet 2
Infamous 2
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

There is also random PSP/vita games but they are useless for you.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']yea but then i sold it to someone else lol. I got my vita from gamestop for 200 not amazon.[/QUOTE]

I like my vita but I dunno if i would had ever owned one right now if i had to pay $200 for it. Got in on on the AT&T deal vita wifi/3g with 2 games for $100. Bought 2 kept one and sold 2 games $30 a piece. Sold the other to pay for the one I kept. Plus I got a 3ds xl with mario kart 7 bundle from best buy around Christmas for $160 with a $20 gift card. So basically I got both systems for like $200 lol. I'm a very cag lol. I catch myself playing the 3ds more lately. I think the 3ds is one of the best handheld systems (even better than the wii u system) to own with all the new games that are out now or coming soon. If I had to choose between vita and 3ds i would pick 3ds xl anyday.

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']I like my vita but I dunno if i would had ever owned one right now if i had to pay $200 for it. Got in on on the AT&T deal vita wifi/3g with 2 games for $100. Bought 2 kept one and sold 2 games $30 a piece. Sold the other to pay for the one I kept. Plus I got a 3ds xl with mario kart 7 bundle from best buy around Christmas for $160 with a $20 gift card. So basically I got both systems for like $200 lol. I'm a very cag lol. I catch myself playing the 3ds more lately. I think the 3ds is one of the best handheld systems (even better than the wii u system) to own with all the new games that are out now or coming soon. If I had to choose between vita and 3ds i would pick 3ds xl anyday.[/QUOTE]

Have you played RE Revelations on the 3DS? If so, is it any good?

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']I like my vita but I dunno if i would had ever owned one right now if i had to pay $200 for it. Got in on on the AT&T deal vita wifi/3g with 2 games for $100. Bought 2 kept one and sold 2 games $30 a piece. Sold the other to pay for the one I kept. Plus I got a 3ds xl with mario kart 7 bundle from best buy around Christmas for $160 with a $20 gift card. So basically I got both systems for like $200 lol. I'm a very cag lol. I catch myself playing the 3ds more lately. I think the 3ds is one of the best handheld systems (even better than the wii u system) to own with all the new games that are out now or coming soon. If I had to choose between vita and 3ds i would pick 3ds xl anyday.[/QUOTE]

I like my vita but I have slightly different tastes than what NA vita is aiming/offering. I wish I understood Japanese or Korean vita games were easier to import. I'll probably wait until summer to see the what games are scheduled but I might sell mine off for a 3DS XL. I really want to play the new Fire Emblem game so bad.

Oh and I got a pretty good deal on mine too. A CAG here sold me his for around $200 for a white Vita, 2 4gb, 32gb, and persona 4 Golden.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Have you played RE Revelations on the 3DS? If so, is it any good?[/QUOTE]

I only played the demo from the eshop but from what I played it was pretty cool. 3d was great but not as emersive as say luigis mansion. That game (luigis mansion) is one of the best I have played all year, besides bioshock infinite,sleeping dogs

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I like my vita but I have slightly different tastes than what NA vita is aiming/offering. I wish I understood Japanese or Korean vita games were easier to import. I'll probably wait until summer to see the what games are scheduled but I might sell mine off for a 3DS XL. I really want to play the new Fire Emblem game so bad.

Oh and I got a pretty good deal on mine too. A CAG here sold me his for around $200 for a white Vita, 2 4gb, 32gb, and persona 4 Golden.[/QUOTE]

Are Vita's region locked? I will be in SEA this summer and was going to see what I could find.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Are Vita's region locked? I will be in SEA this summer and was going to see what I could find.[/QUOTE]

Nope it isn't. You should be able to play any game from any country on your account unless the game is specifically region locked.

for sale:

Assassins Creed Revelations (UK) ($7 resellable slot)

NBA2k13 (UK) ($20 resellable slot)

FIFA13 (UK) ($15 resellable slot)

Resident Evil 6
($5 phantom slot)

Madden13 ($15 resellable slot)

Formula1-2012 ($15 resellable slot)

GTAIV Complete ($8 resellable slot)

Selling:

Bioshock Infinite ( Resellable Phantom ) 10$ [Host: Yanksfan]

Journey + Im Alive + Persona 3 ( Resell ) 5$

3 Phantoms of my main: 12$ Each:

Assassian's Creed 3 + Benedict Arnold
Resident Evil 6
Guacamelee!
BIT.TRIP Runner 2
Zem Pinball: Star Wars
Psych Yourself
Derrick The Deathfin
Of Orcs and Men
PS+ Until 01/13/2014
Demon's Souls
Anomaly
Bioshock 2
BloodRayne:Betrayal
Closure
Double Dragon Neon
Dyngeon Defenders
Guardian Of Middle Earth
Infamous 2
Joe Danger 2
Labyrinth Legends
Little Big Planet 2
Starhawk SP
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
PAC-Man
Sonic The Hedgehog 1 & 2
Renegade Ops
Resident Evil 5
Quantam Conundrum
Payday The Hiest
NFL Blitz
The King of Fighters XIII
Outland
Scitt Pilgrim vs. the world
Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
Rochard
Retro City Rampage
NBA JAM On Fire Edition
Mega Man 9 & 10
Dark Siders
Foosball
Vanquish
Mega Mam Maverick Hunter X
Spec Ops The Line
The Cave
Malicious

I'm no longer looking for a share of NFS Hot Pursuit as I bought a disc copy. Thanks to smartbombUK for giving me access to the online pass.

Hey dude where you bought your PSVITA and 3DS? $100 nice price

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Dead Space 3 -$15
Far Cry 3 - $15

Potential Groups

Defiance (3)

$20
----------------
$10
3. gogetass4
sillywilly1718

GTA Liberty City Story/Vice City Story (games are already bought)

$6.67
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$3.34
1. snakemaster2389

Injustice : Gods Among Us (4)

$20
2. volt1up
--------------
$10
1. methodmanftw
2. n4styn4t3

Lego LOTR

$13.33
--------------
$6.67
1. y2jd
2. ayevenom

Siren Blood Curse

$13.33
----------------
$6.67
3. setup
emoney244

Star Trek : The Video Game (2)

$20
--------------
$10

Leaving Groups( Next Weeks Update)

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until Friday or Saturday Usually)
Alien Colonial Marines

$8.66
1. pancakesarelove
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$4.34
1. marauder7
marauder7

Dishonored DLC

$
1. boosted02gt
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$
1. boosted02gt
2. strangeinstereo

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

$
1. rpg
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$
1. setup
2. snakemaster2389

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (2)

$
1. gogetass4
2. boosted02gt
--------------
$
1. brainberry
2. bigwig_rah

Future Preorder Groups
(Will be here until game releases)
Dead Island : Riptide (2)

$16.67
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
--------------
$8.33
1. GogetaSS4
2. docprophecy

Deadly Premonition : Directors Cut

$13.33
1. boosted02gt
2. Mageshadow
--------------
$6.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. tyldurden

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

$13.33
1. vherub
2. PancakesAreLove
----------------
$6.67
3. newtype06
4. iqubal

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (2)

$13.33
1. ako17
2. boosted02gt
----------------
$6.67
3. fmz65
4. fettmaster

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (3)

$13.33
1. gogetass4
2. strangeinstereo
----------------
$6.67
3. snakezx
fmills15

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen (4)

$13.33
1. boosted02gt
2. emoney244
--------------
$6.67
1. Mageshadow
2. evoked

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (5)

$13.33
1. kerouac kid
2. kerouac kid
----------------
$6.67
3. evoked
evoked

Fuse

$20
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. wv matsui

God of War Ascension (2)

$20
1. boosted02gt
2. iwarboy
--------------
$10
1. purplepanda
2. likeme

Injustice : Gods Among Us

$20
1. boosted02gt
2. dbigkrev13
--------------
$10
1. kvntwvlf
2. bjstucker

Injustice : Gods Among Us (2)

$20
1. boosted02gt
2. pepsiguy_2
--------------
$10
1. thepoetvd776
2. thepoetvd776

Injustice : Gods Among Us (3)

$20
1. steamboatoperator
2. steamboatoperator
--------------
$10
1. zombielover
2. bpurplepanda

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix

$resell
1. clonesniper666
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$phantom
1. y2jd
2. brainberry

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix (2)

$resell
1. tigerlust
2. tigerlust
--------------
$phantom
1. mageshadow
2. kuhliide

Resident Evil Revelations

$16.66
1.cgm92284
2. recon_zero
--------------
$8.34
1. snakemaster2389
2. wv matsui

Resident Evil Revelations (2)

$16.66
1. Strangeinstereo
2. doc_j88
--------------
$8.34
1. steamboatoperator
2. newtype06

Star Trek : The Video Game

$20
1. boosted02gt
2. GogetaSS4
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. bigwig_rah

Strike Suit Zero

$6.66
1. pancakesarelove
2. realit3y
--------------
$3.34
1. strangeinstereo
2. momuchi

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.40
£35-$53.89

Completed Groups:
Completed Groups: List 2

[quote name='kerouac kid']@Clonesniper666

I was shopping on Amazon.co.uk & came across Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. It is currently being sold for less than 18 quid. It looks promising that the full download will only be 20 quid via PSN.[/QUOTE]

Can you use Euros on the PSN store, I have only every seen Pounds used unless you get it in the German or some other equivalent store that does not use the Pound.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Can you use Euros on the PSN store, I have only every seen Pounds used unless you get it in the German or some other equivalent store that does not use the Pound.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. I always use GBP via the UK store.

[quote name='kakuzuaff']Hey dude where you bought your PSVITA and 3DS? $100 nice price[/QUOTE]

It was a very very ymmv deal AT&T had. 3G/wifi vita and 2 games of your choice for $100. Believe me that deal will never happen again lol. That was the very first ymmv deal I ever got btw. And the 3ds xl deal was around Christmas time at best buy. It was a blue 3ds xl w/mario kart 7 preloaded for $159 but I also got a $20 gift card with it as well. Sure that deal won't be back again till at least Black Friday. Best buy has the worst customer service in store ever as every time I go there to pick an item up there is at least 5 people behind the counter either on the phone to their bf/gf or just standing around doing nothing. And best buy wonders why its going under. There is a ton of people working there and nobody working. But the one day only deals they have on games sometimes can't be beat. I am a silver member now cause of the one days deals lol.

[quote name='kerouac kid']I'm not sure. I always use GBP via the UK store.[/QUOTE]

I am not sure either because if you have to use GBP then it is practically the same price of a US share. I asked because I have never seen anything but GBP used for the most part except for the Yen and the occasionally local currency(the Croatian Currency or whatever was used to get the Sleeping Dogs/ Hitman shares a couple months back.)

[quote name='clonesniper666']I am not sure either because if you have to use GBP then it is practically the same price of a US share. I asked because I have never seen anything but GBP used for the most part except for the Yen and the occasionally local currency(the Croatian Currency or whatever was used to get the Sleeping Dogs/ Hitman shares a couple months back.)[/QUOTE]

It's listed as 20 GBP. ~$31.50 It's not a huge savings but it's over 20%.

[quote name='kerouac kid']It's listed as 20 GBP. ~$31.50 It's not a huge savings but it's over 20%.[/QUOTE]

For some reason I thought it was 20 Euro and 30 GBP.

Sometimes EU has better deal prices than US, the only problem is the funding as there is no £1 or £3 value like US $3 PSN card. It's would be awesome if Sony adds the €/£/$1 option to Paypal.

I am willing to phantom two spots of my Playstation Euro Account. Only 1 Spot Remaining I have repurchased a 1 year worth of EU PS+ so the account will be good until almost the end of April 2014. I would like to phantom it after May 1st so that the purchaser can get Hitman Absolution and Catherine.

Other games currently on the account are.
Hitman Absolution (May 1st)
Catherine (May 1st)
Sleeping Dogs
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Lord of the Rings : War in the North
Okami HD
The Cave
Dead or Alive 5
Joe Danger 2 : The Movie
Little Big Planet 2
F1 Race Stars
Quantum Conundrum
Infamous 2
Mortal Kombat
Ratchet and Clank : All for One
God of War HD
Limbo
Pinball Arcade
Guardians of Middle Earth
Bioshock 2
Vanquish
plus anything that drops before May 1st

The cost per phantom will be $10.00. This is a ton of content for a very cheap price. PM me directly if you are interested.

Buyer #1 - kakuzuaff
Buyer #2 - ???????

Phantoms for sale
Borderlands 2 - $7.00 obo
Catherine phantom - $2.50
Dishonored - $7.00
NHL 13 - $6.00
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - $6.67
Xcom : Enemy Unknown phantom - $6.67 obo

Resells for Sale
Catherine - $5 obo
Hitman Absolution - $10 obo
Ninja Gaiden : Razor's Edge - $13.33 obo

Selling a season pass of Black ops 2 (resell as only 2 ppl had this slot)

Not sure on the price, so offers? Trusted cags only : )

PS3 PLUS NA PHANTOMS

Oldirtybastard and i are putting up 2 Phantoms at $15 a piece of our NA PSPLUS account. As you can see there is an overwhelming amount of content here.
The account is good for 14 months. If interested PM me directly please. Thanks, Cheerio.

PS3 Full Games:
Demon's Souls
Darksiders
Malicious™
Resident Evil® 5 Gold Edition
Vanquish
Guardians of Middle-earth
Just Cause 2
Saints Row 2
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One™