CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brainberry']Dragons Dogma is suppose to be out next week right?

volt, if you can't find a share lets just make a new group. I'll take a phantom.[/QUOTE]

23rd, same day as Riptide.

Speaking of Riptide, anybody have it preordered thru anywhere but Gamestop? Maybe get a group for the preorder bonus?

[quote name='clonesniper666']If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Crysis 3 - $10
Dead Space 3 -$15
Far Cry 3 - $10[/QUOTE]

PM sent!

Not sure if these still work (expired?)but these are those 30 EU PS+ Codes that worked with the Netherlands.
5NQ3-2HN6-5T48
96CB-RGNR-BJ3R
PTHT-L6N2-ACMM

Hate to be the noob in the room but...
I'm a returning pre 11/18 GS-er.
How exactly do we "read" the GS group info now?
What the meanings behind the two names on the top and two on bottom
eg:
$X
----
$X/2

Just would like a briefing, read the first post but it doesnt explain this new(to me) setup.
Answer in a PM would be good too.

[quote name='Windrazor']Looking for Modnation Racers DLC packs, Far East, Big City, and Arctic. Resellers please message me.[/QUOTE]
PM Sent.

[quote name='fmz65']*sigh* I'd join the TigerLust/Boosted groups, but I don't have enough time these days or the HDD space to play the games getting released.[/QUOTE]

I understand both of those concerns as I face(d) them too. I joined Boosted's group because, in the end, I won't be spending anymore money than I was anyhow, I have immediate access to pretty much anything I would want to play at a given time and I don't have to tie up my users or HDD space with a bunch of phantoms anymore that I don't have time to finish off. I cleared off half of my HDD space (I have a 120 GB HDD) due to games like Ni No Kuni that I had a phantom of, I knew I could just check it out from Boosted if I ever wanted to go back to it.

I would suggest giving it a shot. If it works for you, awesome. If not, just go back to doing what works best for you.

Still cleaning out my PS3

Dishonored - $17
Journey - $4
Pixel Junk Shooter 2 - $2
Fat Princess - $4
Resident Evil 6 - $12
Red Dead Redemption + Nightmare = $10

[quote name='Brainberry']Not sure if these still work (expired?)but these are those 30 EU PS+ Codes that worked with the Netherlands.
5NQ3-2HN6-5T48
96CB-RGNR-BJ3R
PTHT-L6N2-ACMM
[/QUOTE]

I made a netherlands account and 96CB-RGNR-BJ3R worked. Looking forward to finally playing absolution! Thank you!

This weekend I will be allowing any interested member to be invited to Boosted02gt's Gaming Service group page.

There are only a couple of spots remaining and I am currently capping the group at 15 paid members. The cap is in place so all members can receive the games they wish to play in the quickest time possible. There is a ton of content available within the group and all of the current members seem to be extremely happy with the games that have been provided.

If you are interested please send me a PM and I will send you an invite to the group page and more information regarding pricing.

[quote name='Remoe']I made a netherlands account and 96CB-RGNR-BJ3R worked. Looking forward to finally playing absolution! Thank you![/QUOTE]

Good :p

For Sale

Tomb Raider - Modified Resell slot - Sellable until September, then becomes a phantom - ( hosted by boosted02gt ) - $10

PM me for details if you are interested

Tiger Woods 14
Resell
1. boosted02gt (host)
2. akbeast17 (Paid)
Phantom
1. souljah (PM Sent)
2. brockothoko (Paid)

I will send PM's for this group now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fmz65']*sigh* I'd join the TigerLust/Boosted groups, but I don't have enough time these days or the HDD space to play the games getting released.[/QUOTE]

That's the beauty of TigerLust's Long Term Share Group, once you're a member you'll always have access to all of the content available with no subscription fees, so time isn't an issue. We have a ridiculous amount of both new and older games/DLC so your money takes you a long way. There's several hundreds of dollars in the bank so we're pretty much set for the long haul.

PS3 PLUS NA PHANTOMS

Oldirtybastard and i are putting up 2 Phantoms at $15 a piece of our NA PSPLUS account. As you can see there is an overwhelming amount of content here.
The account is good for 14 months. If interested PM me directly please. Thanks, Cheerio.

Active through June 11 2014

Trusted CAG's Please
PS3 Full Games:
Demon's Souls
Spec Ops: The Line
Darksiders
Malicious™
Resident Evil® 5 Gold Edition
Vanquish
Guardians of Middle-earth
Just Cause 2
Saints Row 2
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One™
inFAMOUS™ 2
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
The King of Fighters XIII™
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
The Walking Dead - Episode 2: Starved For Help
The Walking Dead - Episode 1: A New Day
Labyrinth Legends
Dungeon Defenders
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
The Cave
Closure
Foosball 2012 PS3
Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
Mega Man® 9 & 10 Combo Pack
Chronovolt
Retro City Rampage™PS3
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Quantum Conundrum
PAYDAY™ The Heist
NFL Blitz
Double Dragon Neon
Zen Pinball 2
Outland™
BloodRayne: Betrayal
PAC-MAN® Championship Edition DX
Renegade Ops™
Gotham City Imposters
Sideway™ New York
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Hard Corps: Uprising
Choplifter HD
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

Dynamic Themes:
Jet Set Radio™ Dynamic Theme
Sonic The Hedgehog™ 4 Episode I Dynamic Theme

PSP:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS®: THE WAR OF THE LIONS™
Tekken 6
Mega Man® Maverick Hunter® X

BETAS:
God of War® Ascension™ Multiplayer Beta

DLC:
DUST 514 DLC®

[quote name='boosted02gt']God Mode - 4/23/13 Release Date
Resell ($3.33)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($1.67)
1.iwarboY
2.NeloAngelo

Thank you to iwarboY for showing me information on this game. Looks like a lot of fun.

Check out the first blog for game play video of it.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php[/QUOTE]

i'll just add us bro, no problemo

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Jak and Daxter and Sly Cooper Collections headed to vita. pretty cool[/QUOTE]

whered you hear about sly? is it gonna be new trophies/not cross buy also? Id love that on the vita

[quote name='snakemaster2389']oh gawd, god mode is pretty bad guys, i played the demo on xbox live. good luck with that one lol[/QUOTE]

The video for it looked like it would be fun. For a couple of dollars it is worth it.

Lego LOTR

$13.33
--------------
$6.67
1. y2jd
2. ayevenom

--------------------

For Sale/Trade:
Resell Account (yes all on one account):
The Amazing Spiderman
The Fancy Pants
Batman Arkham City Harley DLC + Arkham Bundle (Nightwing + Robin + skins) - no game tho
Eyecreate (?)
Warriors Orochi 3 Costumes

I am asking $10 for the share or I'd trade if they are retail digital game as well

But if someone can take this share in exchange for Injustice phantom.. that'd be great too.. thanks!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']oh gawd, god mode is pretty bad guys, i played the demo on xbox live. good luck with that one lol[/QUOTE]
I watched the Giant Bomb Quick Look and it looked so bland. No style or substance. Shame I was looking forward to it.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Already put you in a group and I think it is now complete once I update it since someone wanted a resell.[/QUOTE]

I believe someone backed out.

I'm dropping from the following group. waited almost 2 months to fill the group. setup is also not interested anymore. I just borrowed this game from someone else...

Siren: Blood Curse (Complete Episodes 1-12)

Resell - $13.33
-----------------
Phantom - $6.66
1. Setup
2. Emoney244

Yea I think I'm gonna be waiting forever for an Injustice Group phantom...wanna play so bad though...

I'm also looking for an Dead Island Riptide phantom

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection outed - http://www.destructoid.com/metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-rated-in-s-korea-252045.phtml.

Look closely at the pic in the link and notice the hd rendering of the mgs1 model snake, hopefully this actually means something. Is mgs4 out on the psn, if not it may well be with this collection.

Also is anyone else here annoyed with the lack of new games featuring custom soundtracks, almost makes me miss my 360...almost.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection outed - http://www.destructoid.com/metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-rated-in-s-korea-252045.phtml.

Look closely at the pic in the link and notice the hd rendering of the mgs1 model snake, hopefully this actually means something. Is mgs4 out on the psn, if not it may well be with this collection.

Also is anyone else here annoyed with the lack of new games featuring custom soundtracks, almost makes me miss my 360...almost.[/QUOTE]

yea i saw that, i dont think mgs4 will be on psn cause the game is so powerful and huge. We already have Mgs2 and 3 in the hd collection and peace walker. I hope MGS1 is a Twin Snakes hd version of some sort but i doubt it, not sure.

I have an opening for a Dead Island Phantom if anyone is interested (Iknowlondon is not interested).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snakemaster2389']yea i saw that, i dont think mgs4 will be on psn cause the game is so powerful and huge. We already have Mgs2 and 3 in the hd collection and peace walker. I hope MGS1 is a Twin Snakes hd version of some sort but i doubt it, not sure.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully there's something decent or new out of this, otherwise it'll be just pointless and a huge troll to those that bought the hd collections, especially not so long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back