CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SillyWilly1718']I didn't even understand most of that, please PM if you wanna be nosey, no need to spam up this thread.

He paid with paypal, I shipped and it was returned to me. He was refunded after I waited for almost 2 weeks, the original deal was made almost 2 months ago and he decided to leave feedback just a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='daywalker2k2']Sure, pretty much he was selling a ps3 at a good price, so before getting in contact with him..Some members were kinda like whats the catch, cheap ps3 but has little to no feedback?? So he defended himself. I gave him the chance to deal with. So i asked him to send the ps3 first, he was like no cause you can just report to paypal that i never received the item and get both the money and a free ps3??

I gave him about 3 other places i have feedback at, he was like no..I would rather get the money first then send the ps3

So being a idiot i sent the money in..as soon as i did that communcation pretty much stopped..He said yeah let get a tracking number, never gave it to me?? I kept and kept asking ant nothing!!

So i reported him to paypal and got my refund!! So that is pretty much what happend!! [/QUOTE]

[quote name='daywalker2k2']I want to say about 2 weeks i waited..and he stop talking to me about 3 days later after i paid..I sent him message after message to give me a update and when he was talknig to me he said he shipped it..and up till now nothing..after waiting for about 2 weeks for the package to show up, that is when i filed a claim to get my money back [/QUOTE]

There is the info, this is the last i will comment on sillywilly and his feedback for now.

[quote name='iwarboY']There is the info, this is the last i will comment on sillywilly and his feedback for now.[/QUOTE]

And that is why negative feedback is an issue. Thanks iwarboY for getting to the bottom of that. I am sure we will hear from SillyWilly on this but it is enough for me to keep him out of any of my groups. As a major host I don't want to have anyone screwed over by someone taking an account.

I had an issue happen once with a account that two members were on (plvl and crashmasteromega) and I paid out everything that I could for the troubles that had happened to both of the members. In the end I paid out all the money from the account and had lost the account completely. The account originated from fournier420 who is now banned from CAG. Just to make things clear there was no wrong doing from either Crash or plvl. I was sold a stolen account from fournier420, I assume the original owner contacted Sony and had Sony take the account back.

32641994.jpg

Now I feel kind of sorry for the guy

Can he post while on a trade ban?

Anyone else for the $5 Disney Universe phantom? If not I'm not going to get it. Seems like there's better things to spend the money on anyway. If anyone wants in though:

$10
1. ShockandAww
2. Marauder7
----------------------
$5
1. khaledseif

[quote name='Mageshadow']
32641994.jpg

Now I feel kind of sorry for the guy

Can he post while on a trade ban?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I wouldn't feel sorry for him at all. He made his bed. He had like 5 trades and 3 of them negative lol...IMO it's completely relevant and worth bringing up his lousy feedback score when he comes here trying to trade/buy. I guess it's a moot point anyway since he now has a trading ban.

Yes, one can post while on a trading ban. The mods will give him the chance to present his case. If he was being truthful, his trading status will be updated.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Opinions on thomas was alone?[/QUOTE]
Game has 100 levels, puzzles, 5-6hrs for 100%.:)

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (2)

$16.66
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)
--------------
$8.34
1. whitnom4
2. love2rocku

We only need 1 more resell to complete this group someone please join. I wanna play this game.

[quote name='SillyWilly1718']I had no idea you could even "steal" an account when gamesharing. Does my trading ban last forever or what?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can, which was exactly what I was gonna post when boosted said hosts can share with whoever they want. I wanted to add that they better consider the rest of the group who will lose access to their resells when the not so trustworthy person changes the password for themselves.

If u have a resell for Far cry 3 BD Don't forget to download the demo. :whee:

IGN= 8.0/10
Joystiq= 4 1/2 out 5
Destructoid=7/10

[quote name='iwarboY']There is the info, this is the last i will comment on sillywilly and his feedback for now.[/QUOTE]

Great job iwarboy, thanks for following up with this. We are a community and multiple people are affected if an account is stolen. This is why it is important and made our business when someone with that rep comes in here and attempts to do business with us. Doesn't help when their attitude matches their feedback as well.

Toy Story 2 + 3

$8.67
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$4.33
1. y2jd
2. noone13

I will be willing to offer 2.17 off on Resell so you'd pay $6.50 if you're willing to donate to Library
If no one take the spot by tomorrow evening.. I will take it and donate to Library.. Can someone host that share in there for me? Since I dont get online much

[quote name='TylDurden']Yes you can, which was exactly what I was gonna post when boosted said hosts can share with whoever they want. I wanted to add that they better consider the rest of the group who will lose access to their resells when the not so trustworthy person changes the password for themselves.[/QUOTE]

So no matter what you never change the password?

wat up bros. Silly Willy is a silly willy for comin in with neg feedback mang. lolol. gotta keep those guys outta here yo, we gotta keep this shit tight like the mafia haha. Hey b00sted dont forget to pm the account info

[quote name='Yanksfan']Do it man, it's good to see you more active in here.[/QUOTE]

Only reason I'm coming off the bench for this is it looks like a silent hill game.

Deadly Premonition

Sellable $13.33

1. Turk (host)

Phantom $6.67

Also, forgot I even had it but anyone interested in Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2?

[quote name='y2jd']Toy Story 2 + 3

$8.67
1. boosted02gt
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$4.33
1. y2jd
2. noone13

I will be willing to offer 2.17 off on Resell so you'd pay $6.50 if you're willing to donate to Library
If no one take the spot by tomorrow evening.. I will take it and donate to Library.. Can someone host that share in there for me? Since I dont get online much
[/QUOTE]

I am willing to fill this for you guys. I can't host until later tonight though. I will send PM's right now though.

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Dead Space 3 -$15

Potential Groups

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (2)

$16.66
1. gogetass4
--------------
$8.34
1. whitnom4
2. love2rocku

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass

$??.??
1. HyeVltg3
---------------
$?.??
1. Apollyon
2. DAWG26

Dead Island : Riptide

$16.67
2. frombrknwings
--------------
$8.33
1. iknowlondon
2. mausus

Deadly Premonition : Directors Cut (4)

$13.33
1. turkfebruary
--------------
$6.67
1. m

Defiance (3)

$20
----------------
$10
3. gogetass4
sillywilly1718

Disney Universe

$10
1. shockandaww
2. marauder7
--------------
$5
2. khaledseif

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (4)

$
2. lustyhitter
--------------
$
1. locoxx
2. locoxx

GTA Liberty City Story/Vice City Story (games are already bought)

$6.67
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$3.34
1. snakemaster2389

Injustice : Gods Among Us (6)

$20
--------------
$10
1. allknights
2. hudtlerkid

Katamari Damacy

$3.33
--------------
$1.67
1. raiders4life

Resident Evil Operation Raccon City + Trophy DLC

$13.98
1. steamboatoperator
2. just2dirty
--------------
$6.99
1. frombrknwings

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition

$5.67
1. apollyon
2. apollyon
--------------
$2.83
1. snakezx

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

$9
1. Apollyon (Host)
2. HyeVltg3
---------------
$4.50

Zeno Clash 2

$6.66
--------------
$3.34
1. snakemaster2389

Leaving Groups( Next Weeks Update)

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until Friday or Saturday Usually)
Ace Combat Assasult Horizon

$6.66
1. jlazenby1
2. boosted02gt
--------------
$3.34
1. starshadow
2. starshadow

Alien Colonial Marines

$8.66
1. pancakesarelove
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$4.34
1. marauder7
2. marauder7

Black Ops 2

$20
1. hyevltg3
2. dannykillzombies
--------------
$10
1. apollyon
2. signn

Capcom Vs SNK 2

$3.33
1. BARTstation
2. apollyon
--------------
$1.67
1. raiders4life
2. jrsmaster411

Dishonored DLC

$
1. boosted02gt
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$
1. boosted02gt
2. strangeinstereo

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

$
1. rpg
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$
1. setup
2. snakemaster2389

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (2)

$
1. gogetass4
2. boosted02gt
--------------
$
1. brainberry
2. bigwig_rah

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (3)

$
1. tigerlust
2. UNC50522
--------------
$
1. hestar
2. heavyd2244

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns

$3.33
1. pancakesarelove
2. snakemaster2389
--------------
$1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. teh reaper

God Mode

$3.33
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
--------------
$1.67
1. iwarboy
2. neoangelo

Injustice : Gods Among Us

$20
1. boosted02gt
2. dbigkrev13
--------------
$10
1. kvntwvlf
2. bjstucker

Injustice : Gods Among Us (2)

$20
1. boosted02gt
2. pepsiguy_2
--------------
$10
1. thepoetvd776
2. thepoetvd776

Injustice : Gods Among Us (3)

$20
1. steamboatoperator
2. steamboatoperator
--------------
$10
1. zombielover
2. bpurplepanda

Injustice : Gods Among Us (4)

$20
2. volt1up
--------------
$10
1. methodmanftw
2. n4styn4t3

Injustice : Gods Among Us (5)

$20
1. bartstation
2. p0ndash
--------------
$10
1. newtype06
2. supdawgs

Lego LOTR

$13.33
1. zaspwera(GTZ)
2. y2jd
--------------
$6.67
1. shockandaww
2. ayevenom

Star Trek : The Video Game

$20
1. boosted02gt
2. GogetaSS4
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. bigwig_rah

Star Trek : The Video Game (2)

$20
1. kerouac kid
2. whiskeycrazy
--------------
$10
1. iwarboy
2. heavyd2244

Tales of Graces F (4)

$11.66
1. iqubal
2. maximalni
--------------
$5.84
1. m_m23
2. m_m23

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (4)

$20
1. boosted02gt
2. skbeast17
--------------
$10
1. souljah
2. brockothoko

Tomb Raider 2013 (9)

$10
1. hyevltg3
2. akbeast17
--------------
$5
1. newtype06
2. captaintek3304

Tomb Raider 2013 (10)

$10
1. crashmasteromega
2. purplepanda
--------------
$5
1. dawg26
2. wpress

Toy Story 2 + 3

$8.67
1. boosted02gt
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$4.33
1. y2jd
2. noone13

Future Preorder Groups
(Will be here until game releases)

Dead Island : Riptide (2)

$16.67
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
--------------
$8.33
1. GogetaSS4
2. docprophecy

Deadly Premonition : Directors Cut

$13.33
1. boosted02gt
2. Mageshadow
--------------
$6.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. tyldurden

Deadly Premonition : Directors Cut

$13.33
1. pancakesarelove
2. lustyhitter
--------------
$6.67
1. nephilim83
2. bigwig_rah

Deadly Premonition : Directors Cut (3)

$13.33
1. kerouac kid
2. whiskey crazy
--------------
$6.67
1. m_m23
2. methodmanftw

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

$13.33
1. vherub
2. PancakesAreLove
----------------
$6.67
3. jlazenby1
4. locoxx

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (2)

$13.33
1. ako17
2. boosted02gt
----------------
$6.67
3. fmz65
4. fettmaster

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (3)

$13.33
1. gogetass4
2. wjgillespie602
----------------
$6.67
3. snakezx
fmills15

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen (4)

$13.33
1. boosted02gt
2. emoney244
--------------
$6.67
1. Mageshadow
2. evoked

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (5)

$13.33
1. kerouac kid
2. kerouac kid
----------------
$6.67
3. evoked
evoked

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (6)

$13.33
1. emoney224
2. akbeast17
----------------
$6.67
3. gogetass4
sierra

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (7)

$13.33
1. kerouac kid
2. whiskeycrazy
----------------
$6.67
3. snakezx
firesword2007

Fuse

$20
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. wv matsui

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix

$resell
1. clonesniper666
2. pancakesarelove
--------------
$phantom
1. y2jd
2. brainberry

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix (2)

$resell
1. tigerlust
2. tigerlust
--------------
$phantom
1. mageshadow
2. kuhliide

Resident Evil Revelations

$16.66
1.cgm92284
2. recon_zero
--------------
$8.34
1. snakemaster2389
2. wv matsui

Resident Evil Revelations (2)

$16.66
1. steamboatoperator
2. doc_j88
--------------
$8.34
1. just2dirty
2. newtype06

Strike Suit Zero

$6.66
1. pancakesarelove
2. realit3y
--------------
$3.34
1. strangeinstereo
2. momuchi

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.40
£35-$53.89

Completed Groups:
Completed Groups: List 2

[quote name='Blabadon']Question involving game trials from PS+, if I start playing a game and play it via a gameshared account, will my progress continue?[/QUOTE]

If you mean game progress...thats dependent on save files. so as long as you keep the save data, you're fine.

If you meant the timer on full game trials, they begin to tick when you start the game and continue to tick even when not in use =( lost many games because I'd DL them, and then be able to play for like ~20mins before my attention was required elsewhere...then when I came back to play the next time, my trial had expired.

no sure why'd you bring up PS+ if you meant demo trails.... if the full game uses the demo save then thats the only exception when continuing progress.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']oh it wasn't showing up on the main page which I was refreshing.

Anyway I sent the info to the phantoms so now we play the waiting game. Also a bit surprised you got a resell instead of a phantom.[/QUOTE]
Far cry rules. Already have the demo download and installed lol.

Deadly Premonition (12 gb)

Sellable $13.33

1. Turk (host)

Phantom $6.67

Account is made, game has been bought. Just awaiting payment, immediate download!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Oh and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 sneaked onto psn today. 3.4 gb- 20 bux[/QUOTE]

We should start a group. Who's interested in this?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i already beat it a while ago, its good though[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I almost beat it on the 360 but don't play my 360 much anymore so I'm trying to snag it on Vita or PS3. Sigma 1+ was playable but I'd rather play with 60fps. The vita version hasn't ever been sold on my local classifieds and ebay/amazon/gamestop it still goes for $35+.

I have a 30 day trial I'm going to use to get Catherine tomorrow. It's a dummy account I'm making for the sole purpose of playing that one game until my pre-order arrives.

If any one of the trusted CAG's want to play the game, just let me know and I'll send the account details after I've downloaded it on my end :)

[quote name='HyeVltg3']If you mean game progress...thats dependent on save files. so as long as you keep the save data, you're fine.

If you meant the timer on full game trials, they begin to tick when you start the game and continue to tick even when not in use =( lost many games because I'd DL them, and then be able to play for like ~20mins before my attention was required elsewhere...then when I came back to play the next time, my trial had expired.

no sure why'd you bring up PS+ if you meant demo trails.... if the full game uses the demo save then thats the only exception when continuing progress.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I meant those one-hour full game trials. If I started a game like Far Cry 3 and its one-hour trial, used it, and then got the game on a gameshare account, can I continue from where I left off in the full game trial?

[quote name='Blabadon']Sorry, I meant those one-hour full game trials. If I started a game like Far Cry 3 and its one-hour trial, used it, and then got the game on a gameshare account, can I continue from where I left off in the full game trial?[/QUOTE]

Yes, your save file from those trials transfers to any version of the game in the same territory, buy the game disc or digital and the save file will work, as long as it's not the US version of one and UK version of another.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I have a 30 day trial I'm going to use to get Catherine tomorrow. It's a dummy account I'm making for the sole purpose of playing that one game until my pre-order arrives.

If any one of the trusted CAG's want to play the game, just let me know and I'll send the account details after I've downloaded it on my end :)[/QUOTE]
You fool, activate it before the store updates tomorrow so you can get Okami and whatever else will be leaving.

[quote name='Blabadon']Sorry, I meant those one-hour full game trials. If I started a game like Far Cry 3 and its one-hour trial, used it, and then got the game on a gameshare account, can I continue from where I left off in the full game trial?[/QUOTE]
Yes, as long as you still have the save data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back