CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TylDurden']yup, I forget how this works sometimes.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Resell $6.66
1.TylDurden
2.Emoney244
Phantom $3.33
1.HyeVltg3
2. Jam424

Possibly. I'll check out the details.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for the last slot if it's still available. Just let me know who to send money to (I'd rather not host).

[quote name='kerouac kid']Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Resell
1. kerouac kid
2. kerouac kid
Phantom $2.50
1. GraveRobberX
2. SL4V3DOG

1 more phantom. Add yourself if interested.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it

[quote name='Raiborg']What's this I hear that fatal frame is scary? Any shares lying around?[/QUOTE]
Check your PM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrcheeses']Still looking for DOA5 DLC[/QUOTE]

Cheeses, DLC only or the game + DLC ?

GAME+DLC: Look a page back, theres a group for it.

DLC Only: Count me in. I'd love to get my hands on all the DLC for doa5.

[quote name='iwarboY']i'd be happy to purchase a phant for tigerlust if he'd like one, or half the price for another resell.[/QUOTE]
Thanks very much for the offer. :bouncy: I was on the road all day for work, so can first respond now. I'll just TS the game from someone down the road, I don't need a phantom, thanks thou. :)

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Guess it becomes obvious it all comes down to what you need more of; safety or speed of the share.
Double passwords for phantoms is a smart idea, but, Hopefully we only do this with NEW GS CAG-ers =P[/QUOTE]
The problem occurred with OLD CAG-ers, so I will be doing it from now on regardless.

[quote name='Apollyon']Was the account brand new, made specifically for this game?[/QUOTE]
The account was brand new, and this is the only game on it.

[quote name='mrcheeses']DLC only. Unless we are committed to spend $80ish on all DLC, then we should each chose a DLC pack or two to cut costs.[/QUOTE]

Not at my PS3 at the moment...didn't know the totals reached ~$80.

Do you have a preference on what you want? I have the standard edition, from PSN. >_> bought before I returned to CAG....so not GS-ed payed full 59.99

I have the same version but with a gameshare. In the most part, I don't mind which ones. And yeah, the totals shoot up around $80, and probably even more. There are a hella lot of DLCs

[quote name='mrcheeses']I have the same version but with a gameshare. In the most part, I don't mind which ones. And yeah, the totals shoot up around $80, and probably even more. There are a hella lot of DLCs[/QUOTE]

Holy crap 33 addons... ughh and ALL costumes except one stage dlc.
Ones I think will be good choices:
- Player's swimwear set - 12.99
- Round 2 costumes(kitty, what a char, Special sets) - 12.99
- Round 3 costumes(gym, Uniforms Special 2 sets) - 12.99
- Round 5 costumes(China, Special 3, formal sets) - 12.99
- Hotties Swimwear set(all in one pack of Hotties swimwear 1,2,3) - 12.99

Theres also two black furry bikini costumes that I don't really care much for....

Total = 64.95
2 way - 32.48
4 way R/P - 21.66/10.83
Originally Posted by TylDurden
yup, I forget how this works sometimes.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Resell $6.66
1.TylDurden
2.Emoney244
Phantom $3.33
1.HyeVltg3
2. Jam424

Possibly. I'll check out the details.
Guys who's hosting this? I would but Im in it for phantom... =P

BLACK OPS 2
$20
---------------
$10
1. SillyWilly1718
2. Sengez

DEAD SPACE 3 + AWAKENED DLC
$23.34
1. HyeVltg3
---------------
$11.67
1. andre.ars
(2 resells- 34.99/resell)

PM If you'd like to join any groups

I've dealt with HeavyD not only on here but on gametz, great trader 100%. Has helped me out and been the buyer for groups he's not even buying a share of, just to be a cool guy and help out.

[quote name='rpg']Ratchet Deadlocked Group #1
We buy Ratchet FFA for $13.99 get Deadlocked free.Phantoms cannot download till Deadlocked comes out.Any takers??? Ends Tuesday 7.

r-$4.66
2.Rpg
-----------------
p-$2.33

Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked for the PS3 system as a free download to all of our fans who purchased Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for the PS3 system (digitally or on disc).

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...g-this-spring/

Ratchet FFA
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...3RATCHCLANKFFA[/QUOTE]

Darn, I would have but actually just bought FFA before I came to the thread. At least I'll get the Vita versions. I guess you can count me out of the Deadlocked-only group, too, since I'll be getting that for free.

As a side note, I'm a noob at hosting but I'd be interested in doing it more often if I knew more about it. If I want to use Paypal does any of that information get stored to the account or would no one be able to see my Paypal e-mail or anything?

Also, if you can only do Paypal in certain increments ($5, $10, etc.) for a $15 game would you just do a $10 and a $5 deposit? Does Sony care if you just do one right after the other?

Thanks for any help.

[quote name='gubmccargen']Darn, I would have but actually just bought FFA before I came to the thread. At least I'll get the Vita versions. I guess you can count me out of the Deadlocked-only group, too, since I'll be getting that for free.

As a side note, I'm a noob at hosting but I'd be interested in doing it more often if I knew more about it. If I want to use Paypal does any of that information get stored to the account or would no one be able to see my Paypal e-mail or anything?

Also, if you can only do Paypal in certain increments ($5, $10, etc.) for a $15 game would you just do a $10 and a $5 deposit? Does Sony care if you just do one right after the other?

Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

The vita version of FFA got canceled thats y u get Deadlocked for free

Dead Island : Riptide

$16.67
2. frombrknwings
--------------
$8.33
1. mausus

Deadly Premonition : Directors Cut (4)

$13.33
1. turkfebruary
--------------
$6.67
1. jlazenby1
2. frombrknwings

Taken from clonesniper's list

Guys who's hosting these two?
If no one is mind if I host?
Obviously taking resell spots.

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Guys who's hosting these two?
If no one is mind if I host?
Obviously taking resell spots.[/QUOTE]

I dropped out of this group. Tried it out and didn't like the gameplay.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']DOA5 w/dlc Bundle($45)
resales
1.snakemaster
-----
phants
2.[/QUOTE]

I think quite a few pages back boosted was offering a $10 eu plus account, with a few months of plus on it that had doa5 among other decent games.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']The vita version of FFA got canceled thats y u get Deadlocked for free[/QUOTE]

Ummm...

The people who worked on Vita version of R&C FFA (I think Tin Giant) tweeted that the game has been in certification for 2+ weeks and Sony has it
I post @NeoGAF also, so I'm always in the know on Insomniac titles and what they are up to

I love me some R&C + Insomniac related titles:
S76lgHKl.png

2Z6WCUal.png

I think Sony is holding it back for E3 and use it as a Summer release title
(My guessing, show it off for the Vita during, release a week after, just to get good publicity of a title ready to go right from the show floor, same with the Last of Us (even though we have been seeing it for 2+ years) lol)
Some do forget about E3 titles and then the next E3 reignites of Oh Yeah, that title!

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I think quite a few pages back boosted was offering a $10 eu plus account, with a few months of plus on it that had doa5 among other decent games.[/QUOTE]

Dlc is region locked if they would use that eu version they wouldn't be able to use dlc

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I think quite a few pages back boosted was offering a $10 eu plus account, with a few months of plus on it that had doa5 among other decent games.[/QUOTE]

My phantoms are already sold. Sorry.

Selling:

Heavy Rain: The Taxidermist DLC $1
Dead Nation: Road to Devastation DLC $1

Buying:

Dead Space 3: Awakening DLC
Japanese Spelunkers HD + DLC

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Still have that Deadly Premonition resell available. $13.33.[/QUOTE]

i am interested in this but i am unfamilar with how the phantom /resell thing works, can you pm me some more info? thanks

[quote name='ShockandAww']Ok need one more for the $5 phantom of Disney Universe.

$10
1. ShockandAww
2. Marauder7
----------------------
$5
1. khaledseif
2.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if you still have it

[quote name='mrcheeses']I don't want to do a 2 way. Thats ridiculous for just DLC. I'm in for all those though. No furry costumes.[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you two go ahead with this group. I'd like a phantom if possible.

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 DLC ONLY US
$21.66
1. HyeVltg3
----------------------
$10.83
1. mrcheeses
2. darken

- Player's swimwear set - 12.99
- Round 2 costumes(kitty, what a char, Special sets) - 12.99
- Round 3 costumes(gym, Uniforms Special 2 sets) - 12.99
- Round 5 costumes(China, Special 3, formal sets) - 12.99
- Hotties Swimwear set(all in one pack of Hotties swimwear 1,2,3) - 12.99

Starting the group. hope we get many takers.

BLACK OPS 2
$20
---------------
$10
1. (TBA)
2. Sengez

$23.34
1. HyeVltg3
---------------
$11.67
1. andre.ars

PM If you'd like to join any groups

PS3 PLUS NA PHANTOMS

Oldirtybastard and i are putting up 2 Phantoms at $15 a piece of our NA PSPLUS account. As you can see there is an overwhelming amount of content here.
The account is good for 13 months. If interested PM me directly please. Thanks, Cheerio.

Active through next year, June 11 2014

Trusted CAG's Please
PS3 Full Games:
Sleeping Dogs Bundle
Zombie Tycoon 2
Demon's Souls
Spec Ops: The Line
Darksiders
Malicious™
Resident Evil® 5 Gold Edition
Vanquish
Guardians of Middle-earth
Just Cause 2
Saints Row 2
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One™
inFAMOUS™ 2
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
The King of Fighters XIII™
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
The Walking Dead - Episode 2: Starved For Help
The Walking Dead - Episode 1: A New Day
Labyrinth Legends
Dungeon Defenders
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
The Cave
Closure
Foosball 2012 PS3
Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
Mega Man® 9 & 10 Combo Pack
Chronovolt
Retro City Rampage™PS3
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Quantum Conundrum
PAYDAY™ The Heist
NFL Blitz
Double Dragon Neon
Zen Pinball 2
Outland™
BloodRayne: Betrayal
PAC-MAN® Championship Edition DX
Renegade Ops™
Gotham City Imposters
Sideway™ New York
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Hard Corps: Uprising
Choplifter HD
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Additional content such as PSP and dynamic themes included in spoiler
Dynamic Themes:
Jet Set Radio™ Dynamic Theme
Sonic The Hedgehog™ 4 Episode I Dynamic Theme

PSP:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS®: THE WAR OF THE LIONS™
Tekken 6
Mega Man® Maverick Hunter® X

BETAS:
God of War® Ascension™ Multiplayer Beta

DLC:
DUST 514 DLC®

[quote name='TigerLust']The account was brand new, and this is the only game on it.[/QUOTE]
either 1. you sent acct info to wrong person, who used the slots 2. it was a temp bug on qrio 3. we can't deac new accts/games anymore?

ps: just finished a pleasant, smooth transaction with GraveRobberX. he was a phantom, too :D

[quote name='jlazenby1']ps: just finished a pleasant, smooth transaction with GraveRobberX. he was a phantom, too :D[/QUOTE]

Same here, went smoothly, very good communication

[quote name='jlazenby1']either 1. you sent acct info to wrong person, who used the slots 2. it was a temp bug on qrio 3. we can't deac new accts/games anymore?

ps: just finished a pleasant, smooth transaction with GraveRobberX. he was a phantom, too :D[/QUOTE]

something happened, i don't know what, but with all of the gshares both have been in..2 phantoms @ $2.50 each was the loss and i can't wrap my head around the fact.
i don't think the deac happened by either party, but i do think the possibility of maybe someone who was around each member may have infiltrated the account. maybe a little brother or sister, maybe a so-called friend, anyone who was trusted around them at the time the acct info was recieved and knew the ' how-to's ' of qriocity by explanation of said party members. just a thought.

Ratchet Deadlocked Group #1
We buy Ratchet FFA for $13.99 get Deadlocked free.Phantoms cannot download till Deadlocked comes out.Any takers??? Ends Tuesday 7.

r-$4.66
1.snakey
2.Rpg
-----------------
p-$2.33

Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked for the PS3 system as a free download to all of our fans who purchased Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for the PS3 system (digitally or on disc).

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...g-this-spring/

Ratchet FFA
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...3RATCHCLANKFFA

Selling Resellables:

Twisted Metal birthday bundle-(includes TM ps1, TM 2 ps1, TM BLACK ps2, and TM ps3) ($10)

God of war origins ($5)

Want: last map pack of mw3
Have: Paypal

[quote name='jlazenby1']either 1. you sent acct info to wrong person, who used the slots 2. it was a temp bug on qrio 3. we can't deac new accts/games anymore?[/QUOTE]
1. I didn't sent the account info to the wrong people. It was sent to the two phantoms, and they both downloaded and replied.
2. It's been a few days now, and no slots are free. Also read below.
3. Other new accounts still have the phantom/resell model in place and no one else is having problems with it.

Hester was courteous and just responded that he deactivated the slot on his PS3. Unfortunately thou, both slots are still being squatted on.

2 more!

$23.34
1. HyeVltg3
---------------
$11.67
1. andre.ars

[quote name='HyeVltg3']I would like to nominate a GS Group..IF this does come to PSN.
Time and Eternity™ Official Trailer
Fully animated JRPG ... sounds amazing.
http://youtu.be/63T6ymhLRb0
Please?[/QUOTE]

If it does come to PSN, you won't have to worry as there are a lot of JRPG enthusiasts in this thread. I'll start a group if it does come but I doubt it will.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']If it does come to PSN, you won't have to worry as there are a lot of JRPG enthusiasts in this thread. I'll start a group if it does come but I doubt it will.[/QUOTE]

Not many JRPG get released day 1 or on PSN at all. If it does come out I'll take a resell.

[quote name='Marauder7']Not many JRPG get released day 1 or on PSN at all. If it does come out I'll take a resell.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. I'm hoping BandaiNamco, Atlus, and NISA start looking towards Digital releases. I was pleasantly surprised when they put out Tales and Atelier.

I'll take the other resell...if it ever does come out. I don't like making groups for games that far away and when we don't even have a hint of digital release but I'll keep it noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back