CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Cromzz']Forgot that I had Revolution on my PS3 already, so I'm looking to buy a phantom of Black Ops 2 + Uprising. That'd go for about $13, right?

Edit: Looks like I can phantom my main account now. $5 OBO for a phantom, the account includes:

Portal 2
MGS: Peace Walker HD
Final Fantasy 8
Sonic Adventure
GoW: Origins
Various DLC (Most notably the All-Star Weekend DLC for 2k13)

Just shoot me a PM if interested[/QUOTE]

1. Kyledsl

Looking for one more

[quote name='cesart19']i take resell[/QUOTE]

great, just need 1 more resell and if any established members want to host that would help. If not I will.

I realize it is a couple weeks away but figured we could fund and get a group ready if there is interest. Please add yourself if interested. Release date is May 16 I believe.

Black Ops 2 - Uprising DLC
$5 - sellable
1. cesart19
---------------
$2.50 - phantom
1. BenC7
2. Albani310

Been out of the loop for a while, what's a Bioshock Infinite resell going for these days? I have a resellable phantom to get rid of.

Looking to start a Black Ops 2 group, probably won't be any people but it's worth a try.

Black Ops 2
Resell ($20)
--------------
Phantom ($10)
1. Harleymandvdson

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='harleymandvdson']Looking to start a Black Ops 2 group, probably won't be any people but it's worth a try.

Black Ops 2
Resell ($20)
--------------
Phantom ($10)
1. Harleymandvdson
2. navalg1337[/QUOTE]

I'll take a phantom

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Looking to start a Black Ops 2 group, probably won't be any people but it's worth a try.

Black Ops 2
Resell ($20)
--------------
Phantom ($10)
1. Harleymandvdson
2. navalg1337[/QUOTE]

I''ll take a phantom

Also, I just went to the Steam sales thread and supposedly JPolus scammed a user there. I thought I saw him selling a Black Ops 2 share here the other day so be careful

for sale:

Assassins Creed Revelations (UK) ($7 resellable slot)

NBA2k13 (UK) ($18 resellable slot)

FIFA13 (UK) ($13 resellable slot)

Resident Evil 6
($5 phantom slot)

Madden13 ($13 resellable slot)

Formula1-2012 ($15 resellable slot)

GTAIV Complete ($8 resellable slot)

[quote name='IronOperations']Guys kinda off-topic but how do you reverse a payment that was sent to the wrong address on paypal?[/QUOTE]
I believe there a refund option, a friend of mine sent me money by accident and he told me that he just selected "refund" and got his money back, it was 30 bucks lol.

I would be interested in a phantom of peace walker hd but what I would like to know is how it plays on the ps3? I maxed 100 plus hours back when I still had my psp and depending on the controls I might hop onto a share of it to play after everything else.

Just noticed guy above is in the red, what's happened?

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I would be interested in a phantom of peace walker hd but what I would like to know is how it plays on the ps3? I maxed 100 plus hours back when I still had my psp and depending on the controls I might hop onto a share of it to play after everything else.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed playing it on the PS3 since aiming was so much easier with the 2nd analog stick. However you will have to restart the game if you wanna earn the trophies which really sucks if you played a ton of the PSP version.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']
Just noticed guy above is in the red, what's happened?[/QUOTE]

If you are working out a deal with him, stop.

[quote name='jpolus']hav one more share of farcry 3 for $8 pm me[/quote]

ok then trading time out? This wasnt here when i just sent him funds for far cry arghhhh

[quote name='QDizzle']ok then trading time out? This wasnt here when i just sent him funds for far cry arghhhh[/QUOTE]
yea i sent him $10 for a supposed resell of MW3 he said it was the wrong email my stupid ass sent another $10 to another email and still havent gotten the info I think this calls for the BAN HAMMER

And im still trying to get the money i sent back to my account anyway on how to do it it says theres no refund option

[quote name='IronOperations']yea i sent him $10 for a supposed resell of MW3 he said it was the wrong email my stupid ass sent another $10 to another email and still havent gotten the info I think this calls for the BAN HAMMER

And im still trying to get the money i sent back to my account anyway on how to do it it says theres no refund option[/QUOTE]

Have you clicked on the actual transaction number? I believe that is where I always found a way to cancel a payment if I had to.

I never scammed..... what are you talking about? Im just sharing a simple joke, chill. How about this one:
SUCK ON A DONKEY DICK YOU INBRED PIECE OF SHIT

Good right?

[quote name='JPolus']I never scammed..... what are you talking about? Im just sharing a simple joke, chill. How about this one:
SUCK ON A DONKEY DICK YOU INBRED PIECE OF SHIT

Good right?[/QUOTE]
Oh Really then wheres the account info that i spent $20 on for MW3? Good Right?

[quote name='JPolus']sorry thought I made it quite clear of my intentions to scam[/QUOTE]
Response after sending him a PM

Always some douche who hurts the system

If anyone sent payment to JPolus - dispute with paypal. If you paid with gift, you are out of luck and consider not doing so next time.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Have you clicked on the actual transaction number? I believe that is where I always found a way to cancel a payment if I had to.[/QUOTE]
Where would the Transaction# Be clickable? It just shows it.

just file the claim ironoperations paypal will settle it by the 25th once u didnt send the funds via gift you are safe im not gonna hurt my head anymore for 10 dollars
he certainly fooled me though his previous posts and join date looked safe before i transacted

[quote name='IronOperations']Where would the Transaction# Be clickable? It just shows it.[/QUOTE]

I think you can click the name if the person or email in the main transaction list. I can not guarantee that you can cancel it after it is successful if you used gift but it will be worth a try.

[quote name='QDizzle']just file the claim ironoperations paypal will settle it by the 25th once u didnt send the funds via gift you are safe im not gonna hurt my head anymore for 10 dollars
he certainly fooled me though his previous posts and join date looked safe before i transacted[/QUOTE]
Fooled me too $20 is a big sum but ill get it back i suppose

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I would be interested in a phantom of peace walker hd but what I would like to know is how it plays on the ps3? I maxed 100 plus hours back when I still had my psp and depending on the controls I might hop onto a share of it to play after everything else.

Just noticed guy above is in the red, what's happened?[/QUOTE]

Peace Walker is awesome on the PS3. It's a lot more fun to play with the second analog stick, and the upscaling is very well done. Not to knock the PSP, but there's no question in the PS3 version's superiority.

[quote name='QDizzle']Response after sending him a PM

Always some douche who hurts the system[/QUOTE]

Have to agree...there's always a turd in the punch bowl.

[quote name='Nephilim83']Peace Walker is awesome on the PS3. It's a lot more fun to play with the second analog stick, and the upscaling is very well done. Not to knock the PSP, but there's no question in the PS3 version's superiority.[/QUOTE]

How does the vita version measure up? Or is it just the same as the psp?

SOLD OUT THX

Selling Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon $5.

Stand-alone game.

[quote name='clonesniper666']There is no Vita version[/QUOTE]

Yeah they really hose you on that one. I wish the vita MGS collection included all of them. I would buy it right now while it is on sale.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Yeah they really hose you on that one. I wish the vita MGS collection included all of them. I would buy it right now while it is on sale.[/QUOTE]

It is just because the PSP version is playable on the Vita and it seems pointless once you consider that. The only advantage of a Vita version would have been if they added Online Play instead of just local, like the PSP version had.

[quote name='clonesniper666']It is just because the PSP version is playable on the Vita and it seems pointless once you consider that. The only advantage of a Vita version would have been if they added Online Play instead of just local, like the PSP version had.[/QUOTE]

What about trophies though. The vita would require them but the PSP doesn't from what I know. Unless I am wrong about that.

[quote name='Zaspera']Assassin's Creed II Ultimate Edition ($19.99)

Sellables
$6.50 - Zaspera
$6.50 - Joysticks (GTZ)

Phantoms/Nonsellables
$3.50 -
$3.50 -

I'm new to CAG, so hopefully this is the proper format in the gameshare forum.[/QUOTE]

i can vouch for this guy.. he has been doing some hosts over at GTZ

[quote name='boosted02gt']What about trophies though. The vita would require them but the PSP doesn't from what I know. Unless I am wrong about that.[/QUOTE]

In all honesty I despise trophies and achievements so that is why I prefer the PSP version of the game over the PS3 version any day. I honestly oppted to not get the trophies on the PS3 version because I decided to bring my 300 hour PSP save over and that eliminates getting trophies on the PS3 version.

[quote name='clonesniper666']In all honesty I despise trophies and achievements so that is why I prefer the PSP version of the game over the PS3 version any day. I honestly oppted to not get the trophies on the PS3 version because I decided to bring my 300 hour PSP save over and that eliminates getting trophies on the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

I got ya. I am not very good at getting trophies but I love to hear "Ding" when I get a new trophy.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I got ya. I am not very good at getting trophies but I love to hear "Ding" when I get a new trophy.[/QUOTE]

See, I hate that sound as well as the Achievement Unlocked sound on the 360, sadly neither company left a way to mute the sound or even just turn off the whole unlock system.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I got ya. I am not very good at getting trophies but I love to hear "Ding" when I get a new trophy.[/QUOTE]

lol I'm with ya on that. I'm a level 14, and have but one platinum.

Guess I was remembering the psp version being playable on the vita, my mistake...

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol I'm with ya on that. I'm a level 14, and have but one platinum.

Guess I was remembering the psp version being playable on the vita, my mistake...[/QUOTE]

You're not wrong Turk, I read a while ago that the psn version for vita had patched compatability for the dual analog sticks but no trophies oddly enough.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']You're not wrong Turk, I read a while ago that the psn version for vita had patched compatability for the dual analog sticks but no trophies oddly enough.[/QUOTE]

Huh. Weird.

On another *off-topic* note... Does anyone have a $10 amazon gc? Will pay face value

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back