CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Selling Bioshock Infinite, $14
-Selling accounts with €75 funds on it for €50

pm if interested

Whats the value of Bioshock resells anyway, I receive pms and when I tell them $14-15 I don't get responses back, is it unreasonable?

[quote name='Locoxx']If its avaliable to the USA it would be great, thanks for the help guys, I will try this one, since they can ship to canada, why not the usa? you tried this website before?[/QUOTE]

they are good. I order from them time to time (mostly T-shirts).

if you are paying with PayPal balance make sure you have enough finds in GBP to cover the purchase. otherwise the order will fail. PayPal is not converting currency automatically for Zavvi/Hut orders. if you place the order by card everything is good.

* you don't have to do anything if your funding source is credit/debit card for the purchase when paying by PayPal.
* if not you can open a GBP balance on PayPal and convert the USD

[quote name='gez']-Selling Bioshock Infinite, $14
-Selling accounts with €75 funds on it for €50

pm if interested

Whats the value of Bioshock resells anyway, I receive pms and when I tell them $14-15 I don't get responses back, is it unreasonable?[/QUOTE]

Where are you getting these accounts from?

----------------------------------------------------------
Selling:
Assassin's Creed 3 resell - $10
AC Revelations resell (UK Region) - $5
Battlefield 3 & B2K (UK Region) resell - $6
Resident Evil 5 resell - $4
Dead island Riptide sellable phantom - $10
Black ops 2 season pass sellable phantom - $12
F1 2012 phantom - $4
Black Ops 2 resell/phantom - $20/$10
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 phantom - £3.33

Selling (Only account 1 is Europe, Acc 2-5 are US)

Acc 1 (phantom) - 4 $
Dead Island (GOTY Edition)
Darksiders II

Acc 2 (phantom) - 2 $
Mass Effect 3 DLC From Ashes
Mass Effect 3 Online Pass
Resistance 3 Online Pass

Acc 3 (Phantom) - 3 $
Mass Effect 3 DLC (Citadel)
Red Johnson Chronicles

Acc 4 (resell) - 2 $
Castlevania Lords of Shadows DLC (Reverie - Chap XIII)

Acc 5 (resell) - 2 $
Castlevania Lords of Shadows DLC (Resurrection - Chap XIV)

[quote name='Apollyon']Where are you getting these accounts from?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah something seems fishy with these accounts, so it may be best to avoid buying them until we get a clear answer to how they are being funded.

Yeah. I'm not interested, just asking for everyone's safety. I would never buy an already funded account. There's always something fishy about that. Why fund an account, then sell it at discount?

[quote name='Apollyon']Yeah. I'm not interested, just asking for everyone's safety. I would never buy an already funded account. There's always something fishy about that. Why fund an account, then sell it at discount?[/QUOTE]

my thought exactly!

[quote name='iwarboY']PS3 PLUS NA PHANTOMS

Oldirtybastard and i are putting up 2 Phantoms at $15 a piece of our NA PSPLUS account. As you can see there is an overwhelming amount of content here.
The account is good for 14 months. There is only 1 VITA access per account as you know, so first dibbs for first in line. Again, both phantoms will be sold at $15 each as this seems more than fair with the amount of content here minus the Vita access. If interested PM me directly please. Thanks, Cheerio.

PS3 Full Games:

Labyrinth Legends
Malicious™
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
The Cave
Demon's Souls
Spec Ops: The Line
Vanquish
Closure
Guardians of Middle-earth
Foosball 2012 PS3
Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
Mega Man® 9 & 10 Combo Pack
Chronovolt
Retro City Rampage™PS3
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Darksiders
Dungeon Defenders
Resident Evil® 5 Gold Edition
Quantum Conundrum
PAYDAY™ The Heist
The King of Fighters XIII™
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
NFL Blitz
Double Dragon Neon
Zen Pinball 2
The Walking Dead - Episode 2: Starved For Help
The Walking Dead - Episode 1: A New Day
Outland™
BloodRayne: Betrayal
PAC-MAN® Championship Edition DX
Renegade Ops™
Gotham City Imposters
Sideway™ New York
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
Just Cause 2
Saints Row 2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Hard Corps: Uprising
Choplifter HD
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One™
inFAMOUS™ 2
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

Dynamic Themes:
Jet Set Radio™ Dynamic Theme
Sonic The Hedgehog™ 4 Episode I Dynamic Theme

VITA:
Disgaea® 3: Absence of Detention
UNCHARTED: Golden Abyss™
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Gravity Rush™
Jet Set Radio™ PS Vita
Plants vs. Zombies™ PS Vita
Foosball 2012 PS Vita
NINJA GAIDEN® SIGMA PLUS
Mega Man® Maverick Hunter® X
Retro City Rampage™ PS Vita
WipEout® 2048

PSP:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS®: THE WAR OF THE LIONS™
Tekken 6
Mega Man® Maverick Hunter® X

BETAS:
God of War® Ascension™ Multiplayer Beta

DLC:
DUST 514 DLC®

Active through June 11 2014[/QUOTE]

I´m interested! PM me

Retail Store September 10.

Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix to receive a limited edition artbook.
No news for Day 1 digital.

8715359652_8c391c800f_z.jpg

Questions:
1. How many pages is the artbook.
2. Is it a strategy guide sized book or a PS3 game-box size book?

24 pages. It will be approximately the size of a PS3 case.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...r-for-limited-edition-artbook/#comment-852406

Last edited by a moderator:
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is part 2, birth by sleep, and whatever.. they're following story timeline..
im gonna pre-order for this one.. and still gameshare it.. I am waiting on JP verison digital lol

[quote name='y2jd']Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is part 2, birth by sleep, and whatever.. they're following story timeline..
im gonna pre-order for this one.. and still gameshare it.. I am waiting on JP verison digital lol[/QUOTE]

hell yeah, some games are worth owning.

[quote name='y2jd']I am guessing KH 2.5 will be last one since PS4 will be out this year[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna jump the 2 version if it ever comes out. Loved that. Not sure about 1.5 since the gummi ship missions annoyed the crap outta me, plus I liked the slightly darker nature of 2 more.

[quote name='Apollyon']Where are you getting these accounts from?

Selling:
Assassin's Creed 3 resell - $10
AC Revelations resell (UK Region) - $5
Battlefield 3 & B2K (UK Region) resell - $6
Resident Evil 5 resell - $4
Dead island Riptide sellable phantom - $10
Black ops 2 season pass sellable phantom - $12
F1 2012 phantom - $4
Black Ops 2 resell/phantom - $20/$10
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 phantom - £3.33[/QUOTE]

I'll buy black ops 2 phantom.

[quote name='YourCheapGamer']I'll buy black ops 2 phantom.[/QUOTE]

Since you're a newbie here, you're going to have to pay a $50 deposit. Once you start downloading, I'll refund you $40.

[quote name='Apollyon']Since you're a newbie here, you're going to have to pay a $50 deposit. Once you start downloading, I'll refund you $40.[/QUOTE]

?.? i would hope that was a joke

[quote name='whitnom4']?.? i would hope that was a joke[/QUOTE]

Nope, standard protocol for newbie that join the Gamesharing community. Had too many thefts of shares recently that we can't take chances.

[quote name='WV Matsui']You obviously are still new as well[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for whitnom, I sold him a share and we also traded main accts and no problems with either deal

[quote name='jlazenby1']I can vouch for whitnom, I sold him a share and we also traded main accts and no problems with either deal[/QUOTE]

Can anyone vouch for you?

[quote name='Apollyon']plus he could easily be fournier420 who just got banned[/QUOTE]

i agree, its honestly the first time i've heard of such a deposit. thats why i was like woah :booty:

[quote name='jlazenby1']I can vouch for whitnom, I sold him a share and we also traded main accts and no problems with either deal[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Can anyone vouch for you?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whitnom4']i can :D[/QUOTE]
ROFL, the newbs are vouching for each other. Sounds legit.

[quote name='whitnom4']i can :D[/QUOTE]
Me too, we made a couple of trades a few months ago, we also did some gameshares Pancakes, lol.

[quote name='TylDurden']ROFL, the newbs are vouching for each other. Sounds legit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I can. He's a friend of mine. I trust him enough that he has a share of my main.[/QUOTE]

I was joking, guess I should have added Smilies.

Jlazenby1 has been here longer than me and I've done a lot of shares with him.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I was joking, guess I should have added Smilies.

Jlazenby1 has been here longer than me and I've done a lot of shares with him.[/QUOTE]

Me to, gotta admit, the irony was exquisite.

-Bioshock resell $14
-funded account with €75 for sale

pm if interested

[quote name='clonesniper666']Yeah something seems fishy with these accounts, so it may be best to avoid buying them until we get a clear answer to how they are being funded.[/QUOTE]

They're funded with psn codes, codes I was able to get very cheaply. Nothing fishy here. Remember the Croatian store glitch where people got Hitman+Sleeping Dogs for around €8? You either buy them or don't, I've done gamesharing with most people here so they can vouch for me. ;)

[quote name='gez']
They're funded with psn codes, codes I was able to get very cheaply. Nothing fishy here. Remember the Croatian store glitch where people got Hitman+Sleeping Dogs for around €8? You either buy them or don't, I've done gamesharing with most people here so they can vouch for me. ;)[/QUOTE]

• Correct me if I'm wrong (which I probably am) but I can't seem to find any denominations of Euro psn cards that would amount to €75 (I've only seen €20 and €50). I'm not saying that's it's not possible.
  • Why not link to the deal instead of selling the accounts?
  • In regards to the combo of the two games, I remember the cag selling them that at the same value he purchased them at.
  • I don't think anyone is saying you don't have the goods. I think others are saying the possibility exists that the goods are stolen (not necessarily that you stole them, but you acquired them from someone who did). Note that if it was obtained by stolen cc info Sony will lock the accounts.

[quote name='Apollyon']Since you're a newbie here, you're going to have to pay a $50 deposit. Once you start downloading, I'll refund you $40.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='Raiborg']
  • I don't think anyone is saying you don't have the goods. I think others are saying the possibility exists that the goods are stolen (not necessarily that you stole them, but you acquired them from someone who did).
    Note that if it was obtained by stolen cc info Sony will lock the accounts.
[/QUOTE]

yes, Sony will, and will even ban the console as GraveRobberX pointed out.

Yeah account funded to sell most of the time is fishy
You buy it, then a few days later, find out money was inappropriately added, Sony got hit with a charge back, account banned... even console banned for having it on the damn ps3

Can someone please PM on the Timeshare details/aspect of sales, what the requirements are?
Thanks in advance

[quote name='GraveRobberX']
Can someone please PM on the Timeshare details/aspect of sales, what the requirements are?
Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Kinda varies depending on the person timesharing.

Not saying that this is what Gez is doing, but a few years ago you could buy $100 PSN accounts on eBay for $20. eBay eventually put a stop to it because the sellers were apparently using stolen CC information to fund the accounts. I wouldn't go anywhere near that. It could come back to bite you in the arse.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Kinda varies depending on the person timesharing.[/QUOTE]

Ah OK, so there's no guideline on it

I was just wondering how it works

It must be a stop gap between resells and phantom

You use the account, when times up, you deactivate, owner gets to rent out out again... correct?

Sleeping Dogs comes to NA PS+, I know GS user here in sig has DLC available, wouldn't mind renting both DLC's for the week
(Already Platinumed the game, be nice to have 100% and be a whole man!)

[quote name='Zaspera']It's Pancakes. Oh God. :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GraveRobberX']Can someone please PM on the Timeshare details/aspect of sales, what the requirements are?
Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

It is basically renting the share. How long and how much is dependent on the person.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Can anyone vouch for you?[/QUOTE]

I can. I've dealt with Jlazenby1 several times. Everything has always gone smoothly. He was a phantom on a $450 account I hosted last month.

Wow, Apo.... thats a pretty AWESOME idea... I'm sorry but I fear stolen accounts just like the next person, 4 people chuck in $60 and 1 person can just walk away with it.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Sooo... How about a Fatal Frame 2 group?

Resell

1.Turk
2.HyeVltg3

Phantom

1.snakey snake
2.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nephilim83']Not saying that this is what Gez is doing, but a few years ago you could buy $100 PSN accounts on eBay for $20. eBay eventually put a stop to it because the sellers were apparently using stolen CC information to fund the accounts. I wouldn't go anywhere near that. It could come back to bite you in the arse.[/QUOTE]

I can assure you its got nothing to do with stolen CC information. I made use of an exploit, a glitch, reminiscent how people got Hitman+Sleeping Dogs for 1/10th of the price.

If you guys are hesitant, I'll hold on to these accounts for some weeks/months, just to make sure to the doubters the funds are still in the account and nothing has been chargebacked.

And if they still don't get sold, well, that means I have games to host :D A group like Injustice+Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon or something?

Since Sleeping Dogs is going to be in the instant game collection, I thought I would sell my resell of the game to someone that doesn't have PS+. Would anybody be interested at $4.50?

"I can assure you its got nothing to do with stolen CC information. I made use of an exploit, a glitch, reminiscent how people got Hitman+Sleeping Dogs for 1/10th of the price. "

How does a glitch relate to hundreds of euros/dollars transferred individualy to multiple accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back