CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='HyeVltg3']not sure if this was ever asked or answered.

But can you GS Vita game?![/QUOTE]

Correct me if i am wrong but Isn't the Vita limited to one User?

[quote name='hyevltg3']not sure if this was ever asked or answered.

But can you gs vita game?![/quote]
no

[quote name='HyeVltg3']not sure if this was ever asked or answered.

But can you GS Vita game?![/QUOTE]

Actually I think you can but it is limited to 2 people groups. Since you can only have 2 Vitas tied to the same account. You also can not be trying to get trophies since you can not play the games on your original account.

Just pay the $36 for SS it is worth every penny.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Just pay the $36 for SS it is worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

Is it? I picked up a retail copy for cheap but I'm still on the fence about keeping it. The demo didn't really grab me.

Also. When are you going to take up everyone's offers to buy you shares of things. C'MON! ;)

[quote name='HyeVltg3']I know it is, but was wondering if getting a 50% discount was better, plus you help someone else get a 50% discount ;D.[/QUOTE]
I would be up for trying a Vita GS group since I don't care about trophies, but I would need to buy a 22nd memory card. I traded my 8Gb that came with mine away to someone, since I had a 16GB

[quote name='Derfel']Is it? I picked up a retail copy for cheap but I'm still on the fence about keeping it. The demo didn't really grab me.

Also. When are you going to take up everyone's offers to buy you shares of things. C'MON! ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is really good, I was like you I did not care for the demo, because the whole Sortiara chapter is slow as crap, but once you unlock the rest of the game it gets a lot better and offers more freedom. I have 18 hours since I bought it into the full game, and most of that is from last weekend, I did not have time to play as much as I wanted because of classes. The Co-op is really great in the game as well.

If you decide to keep it, add me on PSN and we can play sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
May have to put SS on my Buy pile. getting my paycheck Thursday so =D

Anyone know if you can use a US PSN card on a Canadian PSNID? I would assume no, but US DLC works on both Canadian and US versions of a game...
or would this relate more to a currency thing even though I pay $20 for a PSN 20 and US buds pay $20 for a PSN 20 .... =/

Rune Factory ToD and Persona 3 FES ($35)

Resells ($11.67)

Phantom ($5.83)
1. momouchi

Making a separate group for Persona 3

Metal Gear Rising Sam+Blade Wolf DLC MAY 15TH
$5.66
1. Emoney244
2. iknowlondon
-----------------
$2.83
1. HyeVltg3
2. Nephilim83

We need a host since Hyg is from Canada has no way of fund the irreguallar amount to a PSN account. If someone like Boosted can help it'd be much appreciated.

[quote name='momouchi']Rune Factory ToD and Persona 3 FES ($35)

Resells ($11.67)
2. HyeVltg3

Phantom ($5.83)
1. momouchi
2.[/QUOTE]

I think it may be just me but I really find it rude when you post a new group and jump in as a Phantom.
It's like saying "Hey Lets get these games! yea!...but I only want to pay the bare minimum and dont want to bother with hosting." =/
I do mind but ... I like multi-game groups versus singles >=D saves space on the limited 16 users clause.

Resells ($11.67)

Phantom ($5.83)
1. momouchi
2.[/QUOTE]

If you're willing to do persona 3 fes in a separate account I'll join you on it. I know it's a pain to ask but I don't think there's gonna be much interest for it.

Edit - just saw above post as I posted this initially. You can ignore this now.

[quote name='HyeVltg3']I think it may be just me but I really find it rude when you post a new group and jump in as a Phantom.
It's like saying "Hey Lets get these games! yea!...but I only want to pay the bare minimum and dont want to bother with hosting." =/
I do mind but ... I like multi-game groups versus singles >=D saves space on the limited 16 users clause.[/QUOTE]

I'm a college student with limited money. Sorry if I don't want to wait for other people to post a group for a game I want.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']If you're willing to do persona 3 fes in a separate account I'll join you on it. I know it's a pain to ask but I don't think there's gonna be much interest for it.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing but wanted to see if there was any interest in Rune Factory as well. If I don't get it full tomorrow, I'll probably split the group.

[quote name='momouchi']I'm a college student with limited money. Sorry if I don't want to wait for other people to post a group for a game I want. [/QUOTE]

That sucks mate.
I would host this but I can only host if game cost equals values that you can get with PSN cards.
[quote name='momouchi']
I was thinking the same thing but wanted to see if there was any interest in Rune Factory as well. If I don't get it full tomorrow, I'll probably split the group.[/QUOTE]

Haven't played Rune factory, added myself to the group for P3FES and saw rune factory as a bonus.... if you do split I'd love to jump in as the non-host resell.
(cant host because of the reason Emoney244 posted...right about my previous post)

Also would be awesome to add Persona®2: Eternal Punishment to the P3FES Group.... And yes PS1 games can be GS. Just recently GS-ed off ALL my PS1 games with my friend. tested and working. =D

Everything went smoothly with GraveRobberX and Snow Vixen :)

New content available for timeshare:
Saint's Row 3 Complete Edition (German = Trophy-Stacking)
Sound Shapes - all DLC including those released today (combo with Borderlands 2)

[quote name='HyeVltg3']That sucks mate.
I would host this but I can only host if game cost equals values that you can get with PSN cards.

Haven't played Rune factory, added myself to the group for P3FES and saw rune factory as a bonus.... if you do split I'd love to jump in as the non-host resell.
(cant host because of the reason Emoney244 posted...right about my previous post)

Also would be awesome to add Persona®2: Eternal Punishment to the P3FES Group.... And yes PS1 games can be GS. Just recently GS-ed off ALL my PS1 games with my friend. tested and working. =D[/QUOTE]

I'd host the persona group but I'm not from the US so it might prove difficult but I can look into it.

Would it not work that we buy the game and pay its cost through PayPal since its $5 or would it need a minimum amount in the psn account? Someone more educated on this might be able to help.

P3: FES (maybe Persona 2?) ($5 or $15)
Resells:
1. HyeVltg 3
2. ClydeShebang (?)

Phantom
1. momouchi
2. Clydeshebang (?)

I'm in for P2 as well, how about you Clydeshebang?

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Anyone know if you can use a US PSN card on a Canadian PSNID? I would assume no, but US DLC works on both Canadian and US versions of a game...
or would this relate more to a currency thing even though I pay $20 for a PSN 20 and US buds pay $20 for a PSN 20 .... =/[/QUOTE]

It's not possible to use a US PSN card on a Canadian account and vice versa. Though the content functions the same in terms of DLC and such, the storefronts are separate and the PSN funds are not interchangeable.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Yeah it is really good, I was like you I did not care for the demo, because the whole Sortiara chapter is slow as crap, but once you unlock the rest of the game it gets a lot better and offers more freedom. I have 18 hours since I bought it into the full game, and most of that is from last weekend, I did not have time to play as much as I wanted because of classes. The Co-op is really great in the game as well.

If you decide to keep it, add me on PSN and we can play sometime.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll let you know if I have a chance to get into it.

[quote name='Emoney244']Metal Gear Rising Sam+Blade Wolf DLC MAY 15TH
$5.66
1. Emoney244
2. iknowlondon
-----------------
$2.83
1. HyeVltg3
2. Nephilim83

We need a host since Hyg is from Canada has no way of fund the irreguallar amount to a PSN account. If someone like Boosted can help it'd be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

If HyeVltg3 wants to act as the host and create the account, I can take care of the funding part as I am also Canadian.

[quote name='IronOperations']Ill take the spot need to make a home for it on my HDD anyway 11gb is gonna need a bigger guest room lol
PM when the group is set in stone[/QUOTE]

I'll be home in about an hour and a half, then I'll do the hosting thing. Pm me and remind me.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']I'll be home in about an hour and a half, then I'll do the hosting thing. Pm me and remind me.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good. The Phantoms are done right?

[quote name='Derfel']If HyeVltg3 wants to act as the host and create the account, I can take care of the funding part as I am also Canadian.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']You know you can choose where you live when you create the account. SO if you only have US PSN cards to fund an account, just create the account as a US one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I meant that just as a general response of what is and isn't possible. Like if two people wanted to apply PSN cards to the account but one card was US and the other from Canada, for example.

The problem in the case at hand is the irregular funding amount that is required, though, where cards can't help.

[quote name='Derfel']Yeah, I meant that just as a general response of what is and isn't possible. Like if two people wanted to apply PSN cards to the account but one card was US and the other from Canada, for example.

The problem in the case at hand is the irregular funding amount that is required, though, where cards can't help.[/QUOTE]

I know that you know that. This was aimed at HyeVltg3.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I know that you know that. This was aimed at HyeVltg3.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. By the way, how are you enjoying the BEST GAME EVER?! ;) Is this the first time you've played it?

[quote name='Derfel']Gotcha. By the way, how are you enjoying the BEST GAME EVER?! ;) Is this the first time you've played it?[/QUOTE]

What you mean FF6? This is probably my 4th playthrough and I wouldn't say it is th ebest game ever ;)

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']What you mean FF6? This is probably my 4th playthrough and I wouldn't say it is th ebest game ever ;)[/QUOTE]

Only your 4th play through of FF6, you are slacking. I am up to 10 or 11.

Anyone having issues downloading the last 15% lately? Noticed that it takes about half hour to hour to download up to 85% that goes 1% every 10 - 15 minutes. I'm hoping I don't have to reboot my modem/router because means I have to find the documentation to convert the coax into a Ethernet port.

[quote name='Marauder7']Anyone having issues downloading the last 15% lately? Noticed that it takes about half hour to hour to download up to 85% that goes 1% every 10 - 15 minutes. I'm hoping I don't have to reboot my modem/router because means I have to find the documentation to convert the coax into a Ethernet port.[/QUOTE]

This has happened to me the last couple weeks downloading things on my Vita. It only happens right after the store updates so server congestion might be the culprit.

Any groups open for RE Revelations? Played the demo, seems legit.

Resident Evil: Revelations Unlockable Costumes

Chris :roll:
Jill :drool:
Keith :)
resi_revelations_costumes.jpg

If a group has a resellable phantom add me

Resells ($11.67)

Phantom ($5.83)
1. momouchi

Making a separate group for Persona 3[/QUOTE]

I know you cancelled this group, but if you are still interested in Rune Factory, I'll join as a phantom if a group ever gets going.

Resident Evil Revelations May 21st - $50
Sellable - $16.66
1. SteamboatOp (host)
2. SteamboatOp
Phantom - $8.34

Add yourself if interested. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Game has been pre-ordred. Includes a free copy of Crysis.

Resident Evil Revelations (2)
$16.66
1. steamboatoperator (host) --> HyeVltg3 (paid)
2. doc_j88 (awaiting payment)
--------------
$8.34
1. just2dirty (awaiting payment)
2. newtype06 (awaiting payment)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara June 2013 - $14.99
Sellable - $4.99
1. SteamboatOp (host)
Phantom - $2.49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent(timeshares)
:
- Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen - timeshare
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs (full game) + Retro Triad, The Red Envelope, and Street Racer packs - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - timeshare
- Earthworm Jim HD - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Retro City Rampage - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Crysis - sellable/phantom/timeshare
- Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand expansion - sellable/phantom

All sellable, phantom, and timeshares without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. Set your own price! PM me for details.

[quote name='HyeVltg3']I have the disc but would like the DL (if people havent noticed yet, I jumped in NGS2 and Dark Arisen groups, have Disc versions already =P).

I really hope PS4 comes with some pirate-proof way of install game from disc to HDD... switching discs is a pain in the ass for me... my OCD keeps my game collection in alphabetic order, so getting a game from the middle of the tower...is a delicate challenge lol.

In for resell if Neptunia MK2 US/NA =D

Also have Neptunia 1 and Victory xD love these games Humor + RPG = Win!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

For Sale:
- Alice: Madness Returns Ultimate Edition〔Resell/Phant〕
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2〔Resell/Phant〕
- Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen US

[PS3] Looking For:

Anarchy Reigns Resell/Phant
Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel Resell/Phant
Far Cry 3 Resell/Phant
Playstation All stars Resell/Phant
Zone of the Enders HD Collection Resell/Phant

PM Please.
Willing to Group(Host) for aforementioned games.
==========================
Hosting:[/QUOTE]
I wonder how much is Neptunia MK2. Holy hell! $49.99! A resell would be $16.66 with a phantom at $8.33.

It's 3.5GBs.

I have to think about this. I may go with a physical disc instead at $29.99. It's because a resell is too high, and a phantom will eat up a precious account space.

Decisions... :)

Resident Evil Revelations

$16.66 Resell

1.m_m23
2.rpg

Phantom $8.34
1.jlazenby1
2.Bigwig_rah ??

Before I get knee deep in the last of us, I can host if we need one otherwise let me know if this is correct and everyone is in agreement. I will be hosting a share for Tales of Xillia in the future, only two phantom slots will be open. Also add me for a phantom of Remember Me and a group/resell of Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny , if any groups are starting, thank you.

Groups Hosting:

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 DLC ONLY US
$21.66
1. HyeVltg3
----------------------
$10.83
1. mrcheeses
2. darken

- Player's swimwear set - 12.99
- Round 2 costumes(kitty, what a char, Special sets) - 12.99
- Round 3 costumes(gym, Uniforms Special 2 sets) - 12.99
- Round 5 costumes(China, Special 3, formal sets) - 12.99
- Hotties Swimwear set(all in one pack of Hotties swimwear 1,2,3) - 12.99

Black Ops 2
$20
1. HyeVltg3
$10
1. Sengez (Will take resell if another phantom wants to join)
2. siGNN

[quote name='m_m23']Resident Evil Revelations

$16.66 Resell

1.m_m23
2.rpg

Phantom $8.34
1.jlazenby1
2.Bigwig_rah ??

Before I get knee deep in the last of us, I can host if we need one otherwise let me know if this is correct and everyone is in agreement. I will be hosting a share for Tales of Xillia in the future, only two phantom slots will be open. Also add me for a phantom of Remember Me and a group/resell of Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny , if any groups are starting, thank you.[/QUOTE]

I would take that phantom, yeah.

[quote name='momouchi']P3: FES (maybe Persona 2?) ($5 or $15)
Resells:
1. HyeVltg 3
2. ClydeShebang (?)

Phantom
1. momouchi
2. Clydeshebang (?)

I'm in for P2 as well, how about you Clydeshebang?[/QUOTE]

I'm in for the group, just one thing. Isn't persona 2 for the PSP? I remember having persona 2 on the PSP is all or is there a ps1 version aswell on the store?

I'll go for a phantom if it's both games but if it's just fes I don't mind paying for the group's share :)

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I'm in for the group, just one thing. Isn't persona 2 for the PSP? I remember having persona 2 on the PSP is all or is there a ps1 version aswell on the store?

I'll go for a phantom if it's both games but if it's just fes I don't mind paying for the group's share :)[/QUOTE]

The PS1 version of Persona 2 is on PSN. The one that you can only get for PSP is the very first game.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I'm in for the group, just one thing. Isn't persona 2 for the PSP? I remember having persona 2 on the PSP is all or is there a ps1 version aswell on the store?

I'll go for a phantom if it's both games but if it's just fes I don't mind paying for the group's share :)[/QUOTE]

The PS1 version of Persona 2 is on PSN. The one that you can only get for PSP is the very first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back